Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 11:02:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Due to big HYPER projects like Poker site, giveaways, competitions, bounties and marketing the 500 000 HYPER MMO Development Fund will be at 450 000 HYPER soon. What should we do?
Keep sponsoring more awesome HYPER projects and spend it down to 400 000 HYPER and then preserve the fund at 400 000 HYPER - 115 (45.1%)
Limit spending (less HYPER projects) until the monthly staking brings the fund back up to 500 000 HYPER - 40 (15.7%)
Manage it how you like. HYPER seems to be going awesome keep it up! - 100 (39.2%)
Total Voters: 255

Pages: « 1 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 [106] 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 ... 357 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] HYPER ~ Game Currency ~MMOs ~Poker ~ 20+ Servers~ShapeShift.io ~RPG +More!  (Read 716710 times)
anhpt192

Activity: 628
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 01:43:57 AM

seems many people interested in this HYPER  Cheesy
Travis9x

Activity: 170
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2014, 02:12:40 AM

Regarding the EVE Hyper corp, I have a thought on this.  I'm a long-time EVE player (over six years), and as such I run my own corp by this point.  I am very keen on HYPER, but not really willing to give up my corp and I don't think my friends would want to leave it to join HYPER either.  However, perhaps an alliance could be formed of any corps friendly to HYPER cryptocurrency?  The original HYPER corp could be the executor of the alliance, so it remains in control.  If the membership is too small yet for a true alliance, then an unofficial alliance could still be formed (set "blue" standings to each other, create a private channel just for the unofficial alliance members, and my corp and any other unofficial members can assist in fleet ops and defense in wartime).
EDIT:  I see HYPER already has a general-purpose TS3 voice server, would this also be used for the EVE corp/alliance?  Just a dedicated channel for EVE players?

Please contact the HYPER Crypto corp in game. I would like more information about your corporation. Thanks

I was told they have created EvE related channels in the TS3 server, but I run a separate TS3 server for the EvE corp.

Let me know when you've gotten a wallet up I can donate some HYPER to you.
I sent the CEO (I assume that's you) an in-game mail.
Still working on getting my wallet to function properly.  Tongue

LewiesMan

Activity: 384
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 07:49:06 AM

Well... aint that a kick in the head! Angry It seems my steam key for Just Cause 2 is "no longer valid" - there goes that option! And NO... (I'm not raising the jolly rogers!) Any word on the Terraria server? Sorry but I only have $5 left in my paypal... and there's a sale at gog.com for Terraria for members for $3(just under) Too bad about Just Cause 2, though you guys are doing really Great! Keep up the hard work!
edmundduke
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1007

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 07:55:43 AM
Last edit: October 22, 2014, 08:33:53 AM by edmundduke

Hi again... besides TF2 I'll be trying EVE online also, my question is: do we have to blow stuff up... or can we get Hyper by "mining" asteroids etc.
Thanks.

You can mine if you like but as mentioned the game is very PvP oriented and a PvP situation could be forced upon you by other players outside the corporation.

This is a pretty cool idea - rewarding players who also help the ISK coffers of the HYPER Crypto Corporation grow through mining in-game. We'll also need money to dominate the Universe as well as a HYPER army right? Sounds like it might be a dangerous task though - more dangerous than it seems!

I will be responding to all PM's and answering previous questions in this thread later today. Thank you everyone for your support and game on Wink

I am all for it. The only issue is that our corporation may have wars declared against it, relaxed half afk mining in EvE would result in loss of your mining ship. If we can get the corporaiton built up then we would have the ability to provide security for those mining.

The CS:GO server had a lot more players when running "workshop" maps. These maps can be buggy and cause errors resulting in illegitimate game currency gains. I can easily repair those damages as I have done in the past, but it also results in the statistics being skewed which can effect the monthly competition. I can not easily remove stat points gained due to bugs. Does anyone have any solutions for this problem?

As is we just run the default CS:GO maps. That is fine, but one of the biggest selling points of CS:GO is the ease of which one can mod and create content for the game. Some of the most popular user created content are the workshop maps. We need to run them.

Any ideas or suggestions on handling this? Thanks all

The lack of players on CS:GO has nothing to do with "no workshop" maps. The server is unplayable, it's extremely laggy and keeps warping.
The ping used to be around 70 for me before the addition of the bots, now it is sub 200. Everyone i have seen on the server tells me it is the same for them.
swabaekil

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 08:46:26 AM

Hi again... besides TF2 I'll be trying EVE online also, my question is: do we have to blow stuff up... or can we get Hyper by "mining" asteroids etc.
Thanks.

You can mine if you like but as mentioned the game is very PvP oriented and a PvP situation could be forced upon you by other players outside the corporation.

This is a pretty cool idea - rewarding players who also help the ISK coffers of the HYPER Crypto Corporation grow through mining in-game. We'll also need money to dominate the Universe as well as a HYPER army right? Sounds like it might be a dangerous task though - more dangerous than it seems!

I will be responding to all PM's and answering previous questions in this thread later today. Thank you everyone for your support and game on Wink

I am all for it. The only issue is that our corporation may have wars declared against it, relaxed half afk mining in EvE would result in loss of your mining ship. If we can get the corporaiton built up then we would have the ability to provide security for those mining.

The CS:GO server had a lot more players when running "workshop" maps. These maps can be buggy and cause errors resulting in illegitimate game currency gains. I can easily repair those damages as I have done in the past, but it also results in the statistics being skewed which can effect the monthly competition. I can not easily remove stat points gained due to bugs. Does anyone have any solutions for this problem?

As is we just run the default CS:GO maps. That is fine, but one of the biggest selling points of CS:GO is the ease of which one can mod and create content for the game. Some of the most popular user created content are the workshop maps. We need to run them.

The lack of players on CS:GO has nothing to do with "no workshop" maps. The server is unplayable, it's extremely laggy and keeps warping.
The ping used to be around 70 for me before the addition of the bots, now it is sub 200. Everyone i have seen on the server tells me it is the same for them.

You live in Estonia. It's because you're so far away, not any changes on the server. Since the changes in the number of bots I've only seen a minimal(~1-3) ping change.
edmundduke
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1007

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 08:50:22 AM

Thanks.

You live in Estonia. It's because you're so far away, not any changes on the server. Since the changes in the number of bots I've only seen a minimal(~1-3) ping change.

Distance is an issue for sure, but this seems to be the same issue for must EU users. I know my internet is not the best, its only 25mb downlink and 12mb uplink but it should be enough to play CS:GO on US servers.

I used to play on the server and my ping was around 70 but after the bots were added (i do not know if its the bots that cause it but its the timeframe where it started) the ping went to 200 and i started getting immense warps.

P.S I play on other US servers where i get 50-70 ping and can play with no issues.
swabaekil

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 08:56:57 AM

Thanks.

Distance is an issue for sure, but this seems to be the same issue for must EU users. I know my internet is not the best, its only 25mb downlink and 12mb uplink but it should be enough to play CS:GO on US servers.

I used to play on the server and my ping was around 70 but after the bots were added (i do not know if its the bots that cause it but its the timeframe where it started) the ping went to 200 and i started getting immense warps.

P.S I play on other US servers where i get 50-70 ping and can play with no issues.

Well, I get 130-150 ping from the UK and it's playable, i've always gotten that. Unless they've moved where the server was hosted then i don't see why your ping would change by THAT much. Maybe it used to be hosted in the EU? who knows.
TeamEquinox

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 02:48:16 PM

Hey all,

Anyone got a config for Coinking.io mining HYPER with ASIC? Maybe upload it to mediafire or something because I can't quite get the hang of mining with my ASIC?

Cheers guys,

-te

TeamEquinox

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 02:49:05 PM

Well... aint that a kick in the head! Angry It seems my steam key for Just Cause 2 is "no longer valid" - there goes that option! And NO... (I'm not raising the jolly rogers!) Any word on the Terraria server? Sorry but I only have $5 left in my paypal... and there's a sale at gog.com for Terraria for members for $3(just under) Too bad about Just Cause 2, though you guys are doing really Great! Keep up the hard work!

Terraria is coming along nicely! We're still working on it!

EDIT : Go ahead and pick Terraria up, we're definately setting up a server for it...But no ETA as of yet when it's coming, we're still working on Feed The Beast Minecraft.

iSac54

Activity: 80

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 03:03:19 PM

Hey all,

Anyone got a config for Coinking.io mining HYPER with ASIC? Maybe upload it to mediafire or something because I can't quite get the hang of mining with my ASIC?

Cheers guys,

-te

When my order for two ANTMiner u2's comes in I'm going to use this link to set them up,
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://computerdawn.com/bitmain-antminer-u1-usb-review/
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
though you may need to follow another, because I don't think you have the u2's?
Then point them at the multipool using these parameters
-o stratum+tcp://us1.coinking.io:9999
-u "Your workers Username"
-p anything
If you login and go to Account>workers>add worker>Generate config then you can make
a config file according to your own needs and just modify it using a setup guide for your
Block Erupter USB.
TeamEquinox

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 04:49:26 PM

Hey all,

Cheers guys,

-te

When my order for two ANTMiner u2's comes in I'm going to use this link to set them up,
-p anything
If you login and go to Account>workers>add worker>Generate config then you can make
a config file according to your own needs and just modify it using a setup guide for your
Block Erupter USB.

Cheers mate Wink

shivamchawla

Activity: 466

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2014, 04:53:20 PM

Hey all,

Cheers guys,

-te

-p anything
Block Erupter USB.

Cheers mate Wink

Dont forget to go to wallets page on coinking.io and set automatically convert to hyper Smiley
TeamEquinox

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 05:22:43 PM

Hey all,

Cheers guys,

-te

-p anything
Block Erupter USB.

Cheers mate Wink

Dont forget to go to wallets page on coinking.io and set automatically convert to hyper Smiley

Don't get  that option..I don't see it? :?

TeamEquinox

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 05:23:13 PM

Hey all,

Cheers guys,

-te

-p anything
Block Erupter USB.

Now I can't find my block erupters due to some bloody driver issue! :@

shivamchawla

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2014, 05:27:48 PM

Hey all,

Cheers guys,

-te

-p anything
Block Erupter USB.

Cheers mate Wink

Its in accounts>wallets just besides the unlock ur account message on coinking.io Smiley
shivamchawla

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2014, 05:31:05 PM

David Seaman's latest update about Hyper:

https://plus.google.com/+DavidSeamanUS/posts/XqsFgT3mDQY
TeamEquinox

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 05:47:21 PM

Hey all,

Cheers guys,

-te

-p anything
Block Erupter USB.

Cheers mate Wink

Its in accounts>wallets just besides the unlock ur account message on coinking.io Smiley

I see it now, cheers mate.

I still can't get Cgminer running with my block erupters, it fails to find them! What do I do?

TeamEquinox

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 05:53:07 PM

80.229.232.61:5555

Terraria is UP!

Cheesy

Get on there and start earning! Wink

Still need to configure a payout system, but it's up! Cheesy

Travis9x

Activity: 170

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2014, 06:08:10 PM

Hey all,

Cheers guys,

-te

-p anything
Block Erupter USB.

Cheers mate Wink

Account  -->  Wallets
There you will see lists of coins, categorized by algorithm type (SHA256, Scrypt, X11, etc.).  For each coin, there is the option to have it auto-converted to another coin of your choice.  If you do not want a coin to be converted, then you can enter a wallet address for that coin, and have it auto-payout whenever it reaches a threshold that you set.  At the top-right of the page, you can set an auto-conversion for ALL coins, which is useful if you are only interested in being paid-out with a single coin (but be careful with this if you are interested in more than one coin).
For example, if you are only interested in being paid-out with HYPER, then the first thing you would do is set ALL coins to auto-convert to HYPER.  Then, find the HYPER coin entry (it will be in the Scrypt category), and enter your HYPER wallet address (you will need to unlock your account to do this, through the link at the top of the page).  You can also set an auto-pay threshold now if you wish, or just come back here every so often to do a manual payout.  That's all there is to it!  You should now be able to mine any coin, any algorithm, and get paid in HYPER (I recommend using the multiports for this)!

usupnaruto

Activity: 196

tolong sumbangannya pak...

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 06:20:34 PM

seems many people interested in this HYPER  Cheesy
yes you right and I am also one who is interested HYPER to

Pages: « 1 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 [106] 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 ... 357 »
  Print  

Jump to: