Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:36:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1480 1481 1482 1483 1484 1485 1486 1487 1488 1489 1490 1491 1492 1493 1494 1495 1496 1497 1498 1499 1500 1501 1502 1503 1504 1505 1506 1507 1508 1509 1510 1511 1512 1513 1514 1515 1516 1517 1518 1519 1520 1521 1522 1523 1524 1525 1526 1527 1528 1529 [1530] 1531 1532 1533 1534 1535 1536 1537 1538 1539 1540 1541 1542 1543 1544 1545 1546 1547 1548 1549 1550 1551 1552 1553 1554 1555 1556 1557 1558 1559 1560 1561 1562 1563 1564 1565 1566 1567 1568 1569 1570 1571 1572 1573 1574 1575 1576 1577 1578 1579 1580 ... 1628 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos  (Read 1483644 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
cryptico

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 10:43:45 AM

Hahaha seriously what a joke.  I cant believe I have to even respond to this shit. But here goes because lets be real for a moment, they are lying their asses off to play the victim card here. If anyone wants the EVIDENCE feel free to PM me and Ill give it to you since they deleted my innocent posts when I was talking to a random in that thread that had nothing to do with the coin or "team" at all.  

Here is the facts.  I am in Australia like a lot of people right.  I keep tabs on a LOT of coins...ironic isn't it.  One person in that thread (notice how I didn't respond to the coin/direction at all but JUST ONE PERSONS POST) He mentioned he HAD A bitcoin ATM machine on the Gold Coast......all I pointed out to them verifiable facts that there was a massive police raid and a bitcoin owner got arrested and was mixed up in motor cycle gangs and drugs....now how am I fudding exactly ?

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/queensland/drugs-targeted-in-raids-across-brisbane/story-fnihsrf2-1227093535932

http://www.sunshinecoastdaily.com.au/news/bitcoin-atm-owner-and-suspected-bikies-arrested-ra/2422968/

It s a bunch of bullshit if you ask me, and I would appreciate it if you got your facts correct before you cry wolf.  Its that attitude why I dont trust you qibucks.  

So in future if you are going to come in here and fud, dont you dare say I am solely an XC supporter when I am not, I am invested here and in a shit load of other coins..in fact I dont even give two shits about your coin anymore.  

Not everything is about you, maybe learn to read next time. You caused your own problem right now by not reading and understanding what was said.  Seriously.

If this was your post I do not see any FUD in it

.WildBeastBlock.       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
  with New Wallet & Smart Message Insertion
  with Smart Doc Insertion
  Free WBB Chat App | Fully Secure and Private

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
policymaker

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Crypto Currency Supporter

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 10:45:57 AM

[snip]
........you put a big down arrow for the 2% drop in the holding of the top 10 wallets in the last week like it's supposed to mean something ....

Yes, in general this does not mean much. Simply a trend. Not UP, but DOWN
These listings for addresses mean very little. Addresses do not make decisions. The OWNERS do.
Would be a lot more interesting to see the TOP 10, TOP 100 listings  for "owners".

I may be the #3 on the most rich owners list (i wish... Smiley ),
but if I keep all my XC in 25 different  wallets ( addresses) - non of these would even get into TOP100 of this present listing

What I found also interesting, is this >>
The first line consist of only 4 address. 60 days no touch? Even 148 days (#41) ?
hmmm?  Maybe these PRIV KEYS are lost  Smiley

I see very encouraging percents, a lot of wallets are just staking

XCurrency Price Speculation Topic
Coin Control Basic guide                                                                XChat address/private/instant/absolute: XSKu1fpwvRcAekfK91qVHi51Tgz4ckoA91
XChat public key: zcfx74j4fFK9hW7rQniTvLyDyXd9SyRCrncP9vdukbVT
Jacques de Molay

Activity: 339
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 10:51:06 AM

Hahaha seriously what a joke.  I cant believe I have to even respond to this shit. But here goes because lets be real for a moment, they are lying their asses off to play the victim card here. If anyone wants the EVIDENCE feel free to PM me and Ill give it to you since they deleted my innocent posts when I was talking to a random in that thread that had nothing to do with the coin or "team" at all.  

Here is the facts.  I am in Australia like a lot of people right.  I keep tabs on a LOT of coins...ironic isn't it.  One person in that thread (notice how I didn't respond to the coin/direction at all but JUST ONE PERSONS POST) He mentioned he HAD A bitcoin ATM machine on the Gold Coast......all I pointed out to them verifiable facts that there was a massive police raid and a bitcoin owner got arrested and was mixed up in motor cycle gangs and drugs....now how am I fudding exactly ?

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/queensland/drugs-targeted-in-raids-across-brisbane/story-fnihsrf2-1227093535932

http://www.sunshinecoastdaily.com.au/news/bitcoin-atm-owner-and-suspected-bikies-arrested-ra/2422968/

It s a bunch of bullshit if you ask me, and I would appreciate it if you got your facts correct before you cry wolf.  Its that attitude why I dont trust you qibucks.  

So in future if you are going to come in here and fud, dont you dare say I am solely an XC supporter when I am not, I am invested here and in a shit load of other coins..in fact I dont even give two shits about your coin anymore.  

Not everything is about you, maybe learn to read next time. You caused your own problem right now by not reading and understanding what was said.  Seriously.

Nah forget it, If I keep at it I will be brought down to their level and I am far above it.  Someone just has a obvious beef with XC about not being included on any official screenshots, its clear to see. So naturally people are a bit jumpy. Sad that it has got to that point for some.

onealfa

Activity: 235

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 10:53:28 AM
Last edit: October 24, 2014, 11:08:15 AM by onealfa

guys old enough to remember this, may like it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bNPJuJSVmNA

(UK No.1!! 1975, toppop) Album: ON THE LEVEL (UK No.1, 1975).

I hope nobody will call this FUD. But if you do - i will remove it  no problemz

P.S. And here is only 5yr old  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dfmML62x1Oo

cryptico

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 10:54:09 AM

Nah forget it, If I keep at it I will be brought down to their level and I am far above it.  Someone just has a obvious beef with XC about not being included on any official screenshots, its clear to see. So naturally people are a bit jumpy. Sad that it has got to that point for some.

Well It might be nice to clarify why they are not there and why they where not contacted since they have a presupposed collaboration with XC ...as well we are waitng on the benefit that XC will get from this collaboration and when.

.WildBeastBlock.       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
  with Smart Doc Insertion
Jacques de Molay

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 10:57:51 AM

Nah forget it, If I keep at it I will be brought down to their level and I am far above it.  Someone just has a obvious beef with XC about not being included on any official screenshots, its clear to see. So naturally people are a bit jumpy. Sad that it has got to that point for some.

Well It might be nice to clarify why they are not there and why they where not contacted since they have a presupposed collaboration with XC ...as well we are waitng on the benefit that XC will get from this collaboration and when.

Jumping at shadows, because I questioned them hard real early on in the coins life - so naturally I am a troll/fudder when I probably owned 20% at one point.  Its whatever man drop it. Ill PM you the evidence so you can see for yourself and how I was attacked first. Anyway moving on. I got so pissed at this I was actually going to really troll and fud - but as I said I dont want to be dragged down to that level.
cryptico

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 11:03:19 AM

Jumping at shadows, because I questioned them hard real early on in the coins life - so naturally I am a troll/fudder when I probably owned 20% at one point.  Its whatever man drop it. Ill PM you the evidence so you can see for yourself and how I was attacked first. Anyway moving on. I got so pissed at this I was actually going to really troll and fud - but as I said I dont want to be dragged down to that level.

Yea I did not want to drag it I just want an answer to my question by the XC team it is nothing regarding you is regarding XC collab with qibuck. I don't have any interest in it and never went to their thread

.WildBeastBlock.       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
  with Smart Doc Insertion
Jacques de Molay

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 11:15:25 AM

Jumping at shadows, because I questioned them hard real early on in the coins life - so naturally I am a troll/fudder when I probably owned 20% at one point.  Its whatever man drop it. Ill PM you the evidence so you can see for yourself and how I was attacked first. Anyway moving on. I got so pissed at this I was actually going to really troll and fud - but as I said I dont want to be dragged down to that level.

Yea I did not want to drag it I just want an answer to my question by the XC team it is nothing regarding you is regarding XC collab with qibuck. I don't have any interest in it and never went to their thread

I totally agree with you, I am still failing to see what the collab will do and I have been questioning it ever since it was announced because there isnt any real tech there, and that is what I like about XC - the most advanced coin in the shortest possible time. Results get me, spinsters and talk talk talk talk and promises dont.

Out of all the coin collabs with XC, I see tech peoples getting together so what am I missing with the qbk collab again ? since they hire devs for things ?

Genuine questions but for me  that was months ago, I really dont care much about it these days, but I would be pretty stupid to NOT keep an eye on it.

synechist
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2014, 11:26:37 AM

Nah forget it, If I keep at it I will be brought down to their level and I am far above it.  Someone just has a obvious beef with XC about not being included on any official screenshots, its clear to see. So naturally people are a bit jumpy. Sad that it has got to that point for some.

Jacques, I respect your perspective here, and that you're clear about your position as someone who takes an interest in a lot of coins, not just XC.

When it comes to QiBuck's perspective I'm in the same boat, having had no time to read up on all this, so I respect their view too.

This is not a matter related to XC.

Talking it over here is liable to stir up more beef with QiBuck.

Can I ask that you and QiBuck state publicly that all further conflict has nothing to do with XC whatsoever?

Thanks

Co-Founder, the Blocknet
cryptico

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 12:21:39 PM
Last edit: October 24, 2014, 12:41:10 PM by cryptico

Hi can I have an answer on our collab with qibuck please? and why they where not added in the blocknet? thank you

.WildBeastBlock.       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
  with Smart Doc Insertion
kobaya74

Activity: 130

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 12:25:38 PM

Hello,

I am unable to withdraw XC from mintpal...Any one has the same problem with XC in mintpal and what can I do to get them back?
I withdrew about 5500 XC from Mintpal on the day it came back online. that was on Oct 16
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=630547.msg9227669#msg9227669
You can't really do anything at the moment, you can only fill in the form when you login and hope you will get your XC back.

I miss 278 XC. So no luck, as i wrote earlier, I presume they will "fail" to deliver small balances, keeping them for themselves, since people with 100-200 $ in alts can not harm them. And they can run with 1m $ or more when everything is over. Here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=824211.0 you can see reported amount of alt coins missing so far.
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 12:30:00 PM
Last edit: October 24, 2014, 12:53:59 PM by qiwoman2

Not everything is about you, maybe learn to read next time. You caused your own problem right now by not reading and understanding what was said.  Seriously.

Jacques, I respect your perspective here, and that you're clear about your position as someone who takes an interest in a lot of coins, not just XC.

When it comes to QiBuck's perspective I'm in the same boat, having had no time to read up on all this, so I respect their view too.

Can I ask that you and QiBuck state publicly that all further conflict has nothing to do with XC whatsoever?

Thanks

I have sent a polite PM To Jaques and on my part there is no personal beef whatsoever, nor with XC or any other coin. We just want to try to keep the thread polite and he is still welcome to post any time just within certain guidelines. All are welcome within reason and politeness. Also I will talk to my Team as well to keep polite at all times, thanks.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
silverkinguk

Activity: 404

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2014, 01:03:21 PM

Unfortunately Jacques that wasn't what you posted.You constantly have fudded the Qibuck thread with absolute rubbish.
Also I don't take kindly to threats in my inbox of dox,threat on my life and all sorts of rubbish from you.
Kindly stop with your FUD.Thanks.

Co-Founder Visionary of QIBUCK
uk.linkedin.com/in/silverkinguk
cryptico

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 01:18:53 PM

Unfortunately Jacques that wasn't what you posted.You constantly have fudded the Qibuck thread with absolute rubbish.
Also I don't take kindly to threats in my inbox of dox,threat on my life and all sorts of rubbish from you.
Kindly stop with your FUD.Thanks.

Can you clarify on the collaboration between XC and qibuck and when we will get other info and details about this?

thx

.WildBeastBlock.       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
  with Smart Doc Insertion
silverkinguk

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2014, 01:21:29 PM

Hey Cryptico,
The collaboration begins when Rev 2 is fully completed.
Synechist will update everyone once there is some news on it.

G-Bert

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 01:26:29 PM

Wow, thanks to whoever dumped last night/yesterday! got another 800XC at 79  Grin

XChat XJkVnYD4N4oSjNStgbAUD6UyWuBTWuMRgv
public key  fuYPYmK4Sj57PkU2NKg1gKW91euMKkstQPeeexUcxnb8
cryptico

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 01:29:11 PM

Hey Cryptico,

Ok thank you. Do you still work for XC as well?

.WildBeastBlock.       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
  with Smart Doc Insertion
silverkinguk

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2014, 02:10:56 PM
Last edit: October 24, 2014, 02:24:58 PM by silverkinguk

I still work on providing new business links to XC on the Foundation,which is not a paid job.
XC is something  I connected with immediately,as it has the same values I follow regarding individual privacy as well as the Tech is something I'm familiar with on a basic level.
 I see XC with a lot of potential to change the way we use our internet and make things easier for the world to use it.
 One Crowdfund platform, UCI,accepts XC along with Qibucks.Antoun the other Foundation member manages it.

spookycoins

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2014, 02:34:39 PM

Hey Cryptico,

Thanks for this info. Good to hear.

That's me on twitter --> @spookycoins
starblocks

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 03:01:23 PM

Not everything is about you, maybe learn to read next time. You caused your own problem right now by not reading and understanding what was said.  Seriously.

Thanks

The way i see this, and i dont mean to say it in an impolite way, is that they want on board xbridge, give them an opp maybe, or leave them to their own game. no harm either way, but more together the better

Edit: or there may be a larger alternative

Pages: « 1 ... 1480 1481 1482 1483 1484 1485 1486 1487 1488 1489 1490 1491 1492 1493 1494 1495 1496 1497 1498 1499 1500 1501 1502 1503 1504 1505 1506 1507 1508 1509 1510 1511 1512 1513 1514 1515 1516 1517 1518 1519 1520 1521 1522 1523 1524 1525 1526 1527 1528 1529 [1530] 1531 1532 1533 1534 1535 1536 1537 1538 1539 1540 1541 1542 1543 1544 1545 1546 1547 1548 1549 1550 1551 1552 1553 1554 1555 1556 1557 1558 1559 1560 1561 1562 1563 1564 1565 1566 1567 1568 1569 1570 1571 1572 1573 1574 1575 1576 1577 1578 1579 1580 ... 1628 »
  Print  

Jump to: