Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 09:45:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 [191] 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 ... 1628 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos  (Read 1483649 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
atcsecure

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2014, 07:40:54 PM

ATCSecure,

Please respond to AlexGR in this thread about alt coins. Post number 326.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=624223.320

Of course the trust system will be scrutinized.. but the technology is based on several concepts, one of which is "Web of Trust" - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Web_of_trust, the bottom line is that the wallet won't send money to untrusted nodes

Join the revolution - XC - Decentralized Trustless Multi-Node Private Transactions
brother3

Activity: 980

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 07:41:31 PM
Last edit: June 03, 2014, 09:07:10 PM by brother3

Chaeplin is actually helping the coin, not hindering it.

It's like some of you don't want any testing or questioning, because you're scared of the price of your bag.

I'm holding a lot too and the only way the coin will move forwards is by rigorous testing.

Guess what, I hold DRK too. Am I now banned from the cult?

He is helping us believe it or not, by identifying possible flaws...

Thanks for doing that Chaeplin

Folks, I hold zero DRK and a small amount of XC...  Just so you know who I am rooting for if you have not come across my posts so far

To Dev + Chaeplin ----->  Thanks!
trdiablo

Activity: 540

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 07:42:39 PM

Last 10 mins volume was 2.14 BTC on Mintpal..what exactly is "brooding"?

My take on things is that the market is being carefully manipulated by a group of `whales` attempting to engineer another pump. Since their last pump was successful they are going to try an even bigger one this time.

Every time the price goes up to around 210k they put in a strategic group of sell orders which make people think prices are dropping and cause mini panics/ mini dumps, at the same time as putting in sell orders BELOW market price to force down the price they also put up big sell walls at higher prices to force prices down even more.

They have been doing this over and over, I have been reading the transaction history on Mintpal and this is happening clear as day.

The poster Mikemikemike said this is just natural trading activity, I think he is probably in on it. Mike mentioned the wedge curve trading pattern, I am willing to bet this pump group are taking advantage of this price discovery/ wedge curve by putting in these manipulative orders at the right price points to keep the wedge/ pendulum swinging as long as possible. Without this manipulation the price would have naturally gone up a couple of days ago.

This is a carefully manipulated plan taking place over the last few days. Mike said to Google the wedge curve to know what is coming. If you look at the results you will see a graph with a wedge curve which is followed by a price rise almost as high as the last peak and this could be the kind of result without manipulation.

If this is going as I think it will be then expect a pump bigger than anything seen before up as high as 700-1000k. Since the pump group are going to be spending coins to keep the pump going and are all expert traders they will also have a good idea of when to dump so there will be a sudden price crash at a certain point along this route. They likely have at least 500k of coins between them to pull off an operation like this.

Another benefit of manipulating the wedge curve is that every time the price drops back to 160-170k they can slowly buy back more coins at under half the price they sold during the top of the peak. They do this slowly as it also helps prevent another early rally.

Every time they manipulate the price back down using the wedge curve it builds more and more buying pressure on the rally back up to the top of the curve. Since this has been going on for a few days now they are burning through some of their XC holdings to get this done then I expect probably spend another 20% of their holdings on the next major pump which will be bigger than the last one.

But if they are successful and can get the price up to 800-900k then back to 200k they are looking at a four fold increase in their XC holdings.  They also sell a few more coins to push the bottom down lower after the crash so they can buy back even cheaper at the bottom.

Some unknowing XC investors will panic with the price this low and sell all their coins. If 30% of these panic buy on the next pump then that is at least 100-200k more buying pressure to help the pump get even higher alongside all the people panic buying just to catch the wave.

The pump will probably come after the wallet V2 is released. The pump group will hate me for writing this post but they will still go ahead with their plan as they know most people trading on Mintpal will be just as easy to manipulate as they ever were.

Now lets see if I get fudded by some traders on this thread for revealing the big plan. In fact I am not a trader but this manipulation is pretty obvious.

Good post, thanks for writing. I would already be very happy with a pump to 400000 so I really hope the whales will actually pump it.
Artoodeetoo

Activity: 518

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 07:45:35 PM

Its 100% getting pumped, so much XC has been bought up.. Something is going on, and as per previous posts, I think this coin should be trading much higher, the price does not reflect the reality...

DASH #DashDC #DashIntoDigitalCash
SushiChef

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 07:47:07 PM

Last 10 mins volume was 2.14 BTC on Mintpal..what exactly is "brooding"?

My take on things is that the market is being carefully manipulated by a group of `whales` attempting to engineer another pump. Since their last pump was successful they are going to try an even bigger one this time.

Every time the price goes up to around 210k they put in a strategic group of sell orders which make people think prices are dropping and cause mini panics/ mini dumps, at the same time as putting in sell orders BELOW market price to force down the price they also put up big sell walls at higher prices to force prices down even more.

They have been doing this over and over, I have been reading the transaction history on Mintpal and this is happening clear as day.

The poster Mikemikemike said this is just natural trading activity, I think he is probably in on it. Mike mentioned the wedge curve trading pattern, I am willing to bet this pump group are taking advantage of this price discovery/ wedge curve by putting in these manipulative orders at the right price points to keep the wedge/ pendulum swinging as long as possible. Without this manipulation the price would have naturally gone up a couple of days ago.

This is a carefully manipulated plan taking place over the last few days. Mike said to Google the wedge curve to know what is coming. If you look at the results you will see a graph with a wedge curve which is followed by a price rise almost as high as the last peak and this could be the kind of result without manipulation.

If this is going as I think it will be then expect a pump bigger than anything seen before up as high as 700-1000k. Since the pump group are going to be spending coins to keep the pump going and are all expert traders they will also have a good idea of when to dump so there will be a sudden price crash at a certain point along this route. They likely have at least 500k of coins between them to pull off an operation like this.

Another benefit of manipulating the wedge curve is that every time the price drops back to 160-170k they can slowly buy back more coins at under half the price they sold during the top of the peak. They do this slowly as it also helps prevent another early rally.

Every time they manipulate the price back down using the wedge curve it builds more and more buying pressure on the rally back up to the top of the curve. Since this has been going on for a few days now they are burning through some of their XC holdings to get this done then I expect probably spend another 20% of their holdings on the next major pump which will be bigger than the last one.

But if they are successful and can get the price up to 800-900k then back to 200k they are looking at a four fold increase in their XC holdings.  They also sell a few more coins to push the bottom down lower after the crash so they can buy back even cheaper at the bottom.

Some unknowing XC investors will panic with the price this low and sell all their coins. If 30% of these panic buy on the next pump then that is at least 100-200k more buying pressure to help the pump get even higher alongside all the people panic buying just to catch the wave.

The pump will probably come after the wallet V2 is released. The pump group will hate me for writing this post but they will still go ahead with their plan as they know most people trading on Mintpal will be just as easy to manipulate as they ever were.

Now lets see if I get fudded by some traders on this thread for revealing the big plan. In fact I am not a trader but this manipulation is pretty obvious.

Good post, thanks for writing. I would already be very happy with a pump to 400000 so I really hope the whales will actually pump it.

On Polo someone even accused our dev of being involved and having secret IRC chat on Tor.. haha nuts..
atcsecure

Activity: 756

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2014, 07:47:25 PM

This project is far from a scam, numerous updates have already been released, and actually it does have some of the PoS fix's, REV2 will have an updated core.  The related source code will be released in the future, if your not interested in the project then don't get involved.  

The plans for the retail market space are moving forward as well, this project is a serious business and is being treated as such by everybody involved.  The XC Platform is about building a digital payment solution for anybody and everybody, while offering privacy protection and numerous other applications that will work on top of this platform.  

I made a living with retail solutions for a loooong time, need help/input/code/test/?

Possibly yes

Join the revolution - XC - Decentralized Trustless Multi-Node Private Transactions
aikklond
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 07:48:46 PM

Is mintpal or Cryptsy the best market (highest volume + price potential) for XC?
the_game1224

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 07:49:50 PM

Its 100% getting pumped, so much XC has been bought up.. Something is going on, and as per previous posts, I think this coin should be trading much higher, the price does not reflect the reality...

Yep its just a matter of when.  My only question is what stops this process from repeating itself?  Are we just at the mercy of the whales until they get bored with it or there is big enough positive/negative news to outweigh them?
tigerwood0432

Activity: 493
Merit: 504

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 07:51:08 PM

Is mintpal or Cryptsy the best market (highest volume + price potential) for XC?

Mintpal

▄███████████████████████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████████████████
██username 12345█████████████████████████████
███▒▒▒▒▒▒▒███████████████████████████████████
██1234567███12345678██12345678███12345678████
████████████████████████████████████████████
████▒▒▒▒▒▒███████████████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████████████████████████▀
CryptoPay

GET IT NOW
greyskies

Activity: 186

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 07:51:39 PM

ATCSecure,

Of course the trust system will be scrutinized.. but the technology is based on several concepts, one of which is "Web of Trust" - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Web_of_trust, the bottom line is that the wallet won't send money to untrusted nodes

Could you look into this method of ensuring it's not possible for xnodes to steal coins:

That poster on /r/bitcoin admitted that the latest DarkSend is indeed decentralized but pointed out that the specs don't mention anything about signing. As mentioned in gmaxwell's original post (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=279249.0), blind signatures are needed to truly prevent anyone from learning the sender-receiver mapping. Does DarkSend implement blind signatures? If not, are there plans to introduce it?

Yes, the implementation uses blind signing. All it cares about is that your input and outputs are there with the correct amounts, if that's the case you sign your input away to all of the outputs. When everyone signs like this, it's trustless and completely secure.

What do you think?
JakeThePanda

Activity: 644

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 07:52:07 PM

Would you guys stop with this crap already.  It's been at the same price for days and there is no indication of a pump.
Grifftech

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 07:54:22 PM

this is a scam, does not even have the related source code published...

Code is based on MintCoin, which is an old generation of pow/pos code, does not have many recent pos fixes.

Dude, you are stupid Smiley)

you definitely are, as you don't even know what I am talking about. Let dev or someone knows the context answer this.

This project is far from a scam, numerous updates have already been released, and actually it does have some of the PoS fix's, REV2 will have an updated core.  The related source code will be released in the future, if your not interested in the project then don't get involved.  

AMEN!!!!
Grifftech

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 07:55:13 PM

Mintpal

Mintpal and Polo are my favs
G-Bert

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 07:57:23 PM

I've got my coins on cryptsy. Is it worth transferring them to mintpal do you recon?

XChat XJkVnYD4N4oSjNStgbAUD6UyWuBTWuMRgv
public key  fuYPYmK4Sj57PkU2NKg1gKW91euMKkstQPeeexUcxnb8
saberu

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 07:58:32 PM

What happens when you squeeze a ball harder and harder? it will pop back to it`s normal shape faster.

Another good analogy is shaking a bottle of Coke. It is like they are shaking the market harder and harder with their dumps until the buying pressure gets really huge. They then wait for the V2 wallet to come out (ie powerful good news) then they switch all their fake sell walls to buy walls at above market price and stop the mini dumps causing a big price pump. Then its pictures of rockets and `XC to the moon` written in the XC thread alongside some carefully orchestrated fud in the DarkCoin thread with an added `did you see the XC price its going to the moon`. Then pictures of moons and rockets everywhere.

Then just after they dump all their coins they spread fud about XC in this thread.

Obviously there are also normal posters talking about price too but the traders definitely making up half of these posts during the sensitive pump and dump stages.

Get Daily Free SignatureCoins. Su3XiYekKKk4FRHaaMneseJHcykGfswVb3
JakeThePanda

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 08:00:46 PM

ATCSecure,

I'm a little confused.  As a technically challenged crypto holder, are you saying it is possible that coins can be stolen? Just like people, someone you trust today, may be untrustworthy tomorrow. Is it the same for Xnodes?
the_game1224

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 08:02:07 PM

What happens when you squeeze a ball harder and harder? it will pop back to it`s normal shape faster.

Another good analogy is shaking a bottle of Coke. It is like they are shaking the market harder and harder with their dumps until the buying pressure gets really huge. They then wait for the V2 wallet to come out (ie powerful good news) then they switch all their fake sell walls to buy walls at above market price and stop the mini dumps causing a big price pump. Then its pictures of rockets and `XC to the moon` written in the XC thread alongside some carefully orchestrated fud in the DarkCoin thread with an added `did you see the XC price its going to the moon`. Then pictures of moons and rockets everywhere.

Then just after they dump all their coins they spread fud about XC in this thread.

Obviously there are also normal posters talking about price too but the traders definitely making up half of these posts during the sensitive pump and dump stages.

I don't know I think there would be more pictures of moons and rockets than you described  Cheesy
saberu

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 08:03:15 PM

I saw 18k XC coins get dumped on Mintpal at 200k just after Chaeplin got the correct sender address.

This is a professional pump group they are using news in this thread and the sensitivity of coin holders to spook the market.

Get Daily Free SignatureCoins. Su3XiYekKKk4FRHaaMneseJHcykGfswVb3
tigerwood0432

Activity: 493
Merit: 504

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 08:04:38 PM

ATCSecure,

I'm a little confused.  As a technically challenged crypto holder, are you saying it is possible that coins can be stolen? Just like people, someone you trust today, may be untrustworthy tomorrow. Is it the same for Xnodes?

Just want to ask (i'm a bit curious) . How much they pay people to troll ?? = 10 usd /hour , 100 usd/hour ? is it a part time job ?? or full time job Smiley

▄███████████████████████████████████████████▄
██username 12345█████████████████████████████
██1234567███12345678██12345678███12345678████
████████████████████████████████████████████
████▒▒▒▒▒▒███████████████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████████████████████████▀
CryptoPay

GET IT NOW
JakeThePanda

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 08:07:05 PM

ATCSecure,

Just want to ask (i'm a bit curious) . How much they pay people to troll ?? = 10 usd /hour , 100 usd/hour ? is it a part time job ?? or full time job Smiley

I'm not a troll you idiot.  I probably have 50x the amount of XC you have.  If the answer to this question is so easy, then enlighten me.
Pages: « 1 ... 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 [191] 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 ... 1628 »
  Print  

Jump to: