Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:24:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 [875] 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 ... 1628 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos  (Read 1483644 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
policymaker

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Crypto Currency Supporter

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 11:43:15 PM

arlyn, all of a sudden we have a bunch of newb members holding huge conversations amongst themselves on this thread. it's comical from my perspective. reading through this thread the past weeks, i see that this team IS a focus group and any attempt at manufactured drama here is being ignored by those impressed by you, we are also ignoring the momentary suppressed value of our investment. Just keep doing what your doing (as if you aren't already!)

Thank you :-).

We'll press on. A lot of opinions are shared on threads, and they can strongly affect how people interpret XC's announcements in the short term.

However the facts speak for themselves, and this always wins out. And the future is precisely as bright as it was before.

im happy to see the other topic with people skeptical about the closed source project, its like admitting, " you know what, open source this baby and we ll buy the shit out of it!". Im down with that!

XCurrency Price Speculation Topic
Coin Control Basic guide                                                                XChat address/private/instant/absolute: XSKu1fpwvRcAekfK91qVHi51Tgz4ckoA91
XChat public key: zcfx74j4fFK9hW7rQniTvLyDyXd9SyRCrncP9vdukbVT

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
coins101
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 11:48:54 PM

Wink Cheesy Grin

One of yours I believe.

And things were are going so well in general.

Looks like someone is keen to start spreading shit around and seeing what comes of it.
BrewCrewFan

Activity: 672
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 11:51:45 PM

arlyn, all of a sudden we have a bunch of newb members holding huge conversations amongst themselves on this thread. it's comical from my perspective. reading through this thread the past weeks, i see that this team IS a focus group and any attempt at manufactured drama here is being ignored by those impressed by you, we are also ignoring the momentary suppressed value of our investment. Just keep doing what your doing (as if you aren't already!)

Thank you :-).

We'll press on. A lot of opinions are shared on threads, and they can strongly affect how people interpret XC's announcements in the short term.

However the facts speak for themselves, and this always wins out. And the future is precisely as bright as it was before.

im happy to see the other topic with people skeptical about the closed source project, its like admitting, " you know what, open source this baby and we ll buy the shit out of it!". Im down with that!

Fuck that. All I see in that is the fact some people would be cloning it to make a billion coins with your code but slap another name on it...

As long as tech code is released as time goes on ( old parts of it, kinda like out of date stuff ).... I see no issues. If the community does not understand the reasoning, so be it, but really, the alt market over all is a laughing stock right now full of nothing but garbage, making devs rich in the next get rich scheme... reminds me of those late night infomercials.

Free SIGNs giving everyday. Be part, do not miss!.
SqMe5ceYfdcGsRyVpgvpYb6bRLS9j8omvB

XChat : Addy : XYuZESQpeMtZ2wit8nVVnXKGytfiaTBCo6 PubKey : eteshLzeq8Bh54BRjGSunMTc6Ytxtk7HYaSmDYMQn61z
holyprofit

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 11:52:43 PM

stuff

This perspective doesn't adequately explain the facts.

- the announcement of Rob Kremers? Big news, huge dump.

- all the other non-minor announcements lately? Dumps right on the news.

Look up my posts and compare their times with the dumps on Mintpal. It's obvious.

I'm not particularly interested in discussing the complexities of expectations and deliveries. I've stated my opinion on this already, and I think that the reactions to our announcements have mostly to do with the circulating of misinformation and with the mysterious dumps. Your interpretation here rides upon these facts instead of preceding them.

+1 It's just another form of FUD. i.e. a leave a big fat trail of "advice" about how to correct everything being done wrong here. Why precisely time announcements to maximise a daily pump if it's not just a P+D coin anyway?

I for one was watching the price after each announcement and was surprised by the immediate big move in the opposite direction so believe there was huge manipulation. Maybe they have run out of XC now. Anyway I've watched a lot of news-related price moves and never saw anything quite so weird as this.

infinitechaos

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 11:53:01 PM

Wink Cheesy Grin

IMG removed

One of yours I believe.

Looks like someone is keen to start spreading shit around and seeing what comes of it.

That image was created by pookielax/Mr.Boh.

Its origins have absolutely nothing to do with XC. Pookie/Mr.Boh is a C**AK fanboy these days.

https://twitter.com/cryptoboh/status/491621747712860160

I'm sure CryptoChronic, which is a brand new account that just started posting this afternoon in both the XC and DRK threads, just pulled it from Boh's Twitter feed and posted it in the DRK thread.

'Tis not ours.

▄▄█████████████▄▄       
     ▄███▀▀▀         ▀▀▀███▄     
   ▄███▀       ▄▄▄       ▀███▄   
  ███▀       ▄██▀██▄       ▀███ 
 ▐██▌        ██   ██        ▐██▌
 ███         ██▐█▌██         ███
▐██▌          ▀▐█▌▀          ▐██▌
▐██▌          ▄▐█▌▄          ▐██▌
 ███         ██▐█▌██         ███
 ▐██▌        ██   ██        ▐██▌
  ███▄       ▀██▄██▀       ▄███ 
   ▀███▄       ▀▀▀       ▄███▀   
     ▀███▄▄           ▄▄███▀     
        ▀▀█████████████▀▀       
B I T N A T I O N
G O V E R N A N C E  2.0

Android app available now
▀█▄▄           
 ██▄▀███▄▄       
 ████▄▀████▀▄▄   
 ██████▄▀█▀█████
 █████▀▄███▄▀▀   
 ███▀▄██▀▀       
 █▀▄█▀▀         
INSTALL PANGEA
       IOS coming soon
synechist
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2014, 11:55:08 PM

Wink Cheesy Grin

[DRK-bashing] 

One of yours I believe.

No, Pookielax has been ostracised from the XC community.

He's now a Cloak supporter.

Co-Founder, the Blocknet
policymaker

Activity: 210

Crypto Currency Supporter

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 11:55:25 PM

Wink Cheesy Grin

IMG removed

One of yours I believe.

That image was created by pookielax/Mr.Boh.

Its origins have absolutely nothing to do with XC. Pookie/Mr.Boh is a C**AK fanboy these days.

https://twitter.com/cryptoboh/status/491621747712860160

this. XC community has nothing to do with that pic.

Oh and I didnt say we should go open source. What is done with part code being public is great! I said people are taking XC srsly and are anxiously awaiting for it to deliver before they pour their had earned btc in here Smiley

XCurrency Price Speculation Topic
Coin Control Basic guide                                                                XChat address/private/instant/absolute: XSKu1fpwvRcAekfK91qVHi51Tgz4ckoA91
XChat public key: zcfx74j4fFK9hW7rQniTvLyDyXd9SyRCrncP9vdukbVT
BrewCrewFan

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 11:57:01 PM

stuff

This perspective doesn't adequately explain the facts.

- the announcement of Rob Kremers? Big news, huge dump.

- all the other non-minor announcements lately? Dumps right on the news.

Look up my posts and compare their times with the dumps on Mintpal. It's obvious.

I'm not particularly interested in discussing the complexities of expectations and deliveries. I've stated my opinion on this already, and I think that the reactions to our announcements have mostly to do with the circulating of misinformation and with the mysterious dumps. Your interpretation here rides upon these facts instead of preceding them.

+1 It's just another form of FUD. i.e. a leave a big fat trail of "advice" about how to correct everything being done wrong here. Why precisely time announcements to maximise a daily pump if it's not just a P+D coin anyway?

I for one was watching the price after each announcement and was surprised by the immediate big move in the opposite direction so believe there was huge manipulation. Maybe they have run out of XC now. Anyway I've watched a lot of news-related price moves and never saw anything quite so weird as this.

Yea starting to think that... Watching bitcoinwisdom when such things happens looks odd.

XChat : Addy : XYuZESQpeMtZ2wit8nVVnXKGytfiaTBCo6 PubKey : eteshLzeq8Bh54BRjGSunMTc6Ytxtk7HYaSmDYMQn61z
CryptoGretzky

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 11:59:45 PM

Do you guys realized that ALL coins will suffer for a while?

Ethereum started their "presale" today and pulled 1200 btc out of the whole market.

Where do you think those btc comes from?   People are selling out on all their altcoins to jump into it.  1200 btc is not a small numbers to be pulled out of the market into another coin.

BrewCrewFan

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 12:06:50 AM

Ethereum started their "presale" today and pulled 1200 btc out of the whole market.

Where do you think those btc comes from?   People are selling out on all their altcoins to jump into it.  1200 btc is not a small numbers to be pulled out of the market into another coin.

Lots of people willing to catch a falling knife hey?

holyprofit

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 12:06:56 AM

Yeah I thought this too. It seems a huge risk to me - there's been so much hype over ethereum, and once you commit you're locked in
almond

Activity: 407
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 12:15:12 AM

Yeah I thought this too. It seems a huge risk to me - there's been so much hype over ethereum, and once you commit you're locked in

Just read through the ETH offering....I seem to have missed the part where they say they are accepting XCurrency as payment for the ipo.

Freedom of the press is guaranteed only to those who own one
CryptoGretzky

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 12:18:05 AM

Where do you think those btc comes from?   People are selling out on all their altcoins to jump into it.  1200 btc is not a small numbers to be pulled out of the market into another coin.

Just read through the ETH offering....I seem to have missed the part where they say they are accepting XCurrency as payment for the ipo.

That's why people needs to get btc...  which part of needing btc did you not read? Wink

Where does btc comes from if their holdings are locked in altcoins?

oblox
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1018

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 12:19:25 AM

That's because they don't... people are selling alts for BTC to get into the IPO.
CryptoGretzky

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 12:19:31 AM

Where do you think those btc comes from?   People are selling out on all their altcoins to jump into it.  1200 btc is not a small numbers to be pulled out of the market into another coin.

It is quite insane to have all the coins locked up.   The part where it's not launching the genesis block till winter 2015 possibly is the part that's really mindblowing.   You CANNOT even trade Ether until the genesis block is out....

From their blog:

Ether will NOT be usable or transferable until the launch of the genesis block. That is to say, when you buy ether and download your wallet, you will not be able to do anything with it until the genesis block launches.

The expected launch time for the genesis block is winter 2014-2015. This date has been continually pushed back in large part due to funding delays, but development should soon start to proceed much more quickly.

We reserve the right to use up to 5000 BTC from the pre-sale while the pre-sale is running in order to speed up development. We may or may not take this option depending on community response; if done at all it will be done transparently.
That last point.   Imagine this was the biggest altcoin SCAM ever...  not saying it is, but holy if it is, most elaborate scam too.

holyprofit

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 12:20:20 AM

That's why people needs to get btc...  which part of needing btc did you not read? Wink

I think he was joking
holyprofit

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 12:21:59 AM

It is quite insane to have all the coins locked up.   The part where it's not launching the genesis block till winter 2015 possibly is the part that's really mindblowing.   You CANNOT even trade Ether until the genesis block is out....

Yeah I know - in the disclaimers they even allow for it not launching at all!
CryptoGretzky

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 12:25:51 AM

I think he was joking

or he really doesn't understand why it has to do with altcoins, especially XC, price action today?

flashbit

Activity: 1008
Merit: 505

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 12:29:32 AM

Holy crap another massive dump.. A sad day indeed for XC. When will it end?
dzonikg28

Activity: 1106
Merit: 508

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 12:32:25 AM

who has this much coin to dump ..just huge dump from 140 to 120 in one second..f u whaile

▄▄██████▄
    ▄████████████▄
  ▄███▀  ▀███████▀  ▄▄
 ▄████      ▀▀▀   ▄███▄
▄████             ▀████▄
█████               ▀██▀
████▌  ███      ███
▀████   ▀▀      ▀▀
 ▀████▄    ▄▄▄▄      ▄█▄
  ▀█████▄   ▀▀    ▄█████
    ▀██████▄▄▄▄███████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
████
████
████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄███▄▄
█████████████▄    ████  ▄████████▄    ▄███████████▄
█████▀    ▀████   ████  ███▀  ▀██▀   ████▀    ▀████▄
████        ████  ████  ▀████▄▄▄    ████        ████
████        ████  ████    ▀▀▀████▄  ████        ████
 ████▄    ▄████   ████  ▄██▄  ▄███   ████▄    ▄█████
  ▀██████████▀    ████  ▀████████▀    ▀█████████████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ████
                                                ████
                                                ████
.....MARKET DAY - MARCH 20TH 2023....Download Now .#...
Pages: « 1 ... 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 [875] 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 ... 1628 »
  Print  

Jump to: