Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 03:17:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 [889] 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 ... 1628 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos  (Read 1483639 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
olloman

Activity: 433
Merit: 250

Crypto Angel

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 12:12:13 PM

Is anyone else repeatedly asked about Bitcoin from people who didn't care before lately?
Like the sister of my brothers girlfriend who has absolutly zero interest in investing , money and finances asked where she could buy some cause she heard about it in the radio.
I think if XC can be ready and userfriendly for this type of person by Autumn  0,01 would be to early to sell mike  Wink.

We arn't selling at 0.01, we are just going to start assessing an exit strategy. Ill go into more detail then, chances are we will sell blocks in stages otc at just under market rate.

If I may ask, so are you investing in XC because you believe in it but only from a speculative point of view in mid term (and that's why you are going to plan an exit strategy sooner or later and eventually going to sell), or do you believe in XC being a game changer, and therefore investing long term (with exit strategy "just in case.." but mainly holding)?

I'm just curious  Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
policymaker

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Crypto Currency Supporter

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 12:18:22 PM

Hey guys, I would like to add something. A lot of times its been said that current price doesn't matter. I can tell you that statement is completely faulse. Current price and an upward trending price matter a lot. Any "investor" wants to see a continued return on investment. If they don't, they walk away. If they walk away, they don't usually come back. It becomes too risky because history says its a bad bet. Also, even though day traders and whales have a tendency to dictate the market, in the end without bitcoin we might as well be trading vegtables. If we want XC to overtake bitcoin one day, investors are key. They want to see innovation and development. They won't mind donating a few XC to a marketing campaign or what have you if it in turn helps put money in their pocket. I work for an investment firm, so I know what I'm talking about. You can't pitch something to an investor without showing them evidence that their investment will payoff. So...... Get out there and spread the word about XC. Anyone that has privileged information that is allowed to share should. If you let these forums go stale without any updates to intise people to jump on board, then you can kiss your investment goodbye!

Current price doesn't matter. Fullstop. I'm not going to go personal on this, but I very much doubt you understand this space in comparison to actual institutional investing.

As you are someone who works for an investment fund, you must realise this space is completely different from traditional markets. This whole idea of a pump and dump philosophy can easily be paraphrased to cover short term investment decisions, something which this space I'd argue is 90% full of. While in comparison real world markets are completely the opposite. This completely changes the market dynamics to a point where actual price isn't reflective at all of actual value. The current price is more reflective of a lack of short term opportunity, rather than a reflection of actual innovation and value.

The thing is, the innovation is what will set the long term price. The issue is that the innovation one isn't fully complete, and two hasn't been advertised. When Rev 3 comes out, and the system is fully functional, expect a huge amount of long term investors to get involved as the true value is realised. This will stabilise the price allot higher than it is now. Honestly, as an ex institutional investor myself, and working alongside institutional investors, we won't even consider setting a sell point until the price breaks 0.01, and until the long term investment arrives and the price is stabilised.

We believe with near 100% confidence this rise will be extremely sharp, it just needs a catalyst. See DRKs rise for a prime example. As at now, even just based on Rev 2, XC outperforms DRK as an anonymous technology, it also, in our eyes, where extensive due diligence has been conducted, has a considerably more capable team. The fact XC built a better system in six weeks compared to DRKs six months is testament to this. On top of this, you have major innovations planned such as staking wallets, VISA cards and a revolutionary collaboration with PoBC. While we have very little understanding of what this entails, if it is what we think it is, it will change the entire alt coin space in a more significant way than PoS did. And these are just the innovations we understand, Web 3.0 and Blockchain 2.0 sound just as groundbreaking.

Anyways, to all this dying crap. I can outright tell you this coin won't die. While all the short term investors might sell, long term investors like myself and the investors I am in contact with believe in this project far over any other as an investment decision. We know exacly where its going and exactly what sort of return we will get. To summarise, if we have to spend $3 million and outright buy the majority of the coins in circulation we will. We believe in this project 100%, and most importantly, we believe in the team 100%.

Heres a warning for all the short term investors, I'm heading back to London in two weeks and ill be allot more active then. Ill also be sitting down with some very important people once i settle to discuss alternative investment strategies for their personal funds. All im going to say is be very careful. Buy while the price is low. Don't miss the boat. We don't want to build a monopoly on the coins in circulation but unless other people want to bite, we will. These are big fish. And we are most likely not the only big fish examining this space and watching the situation very closely.

Ill end on this, how long do you think the competition can stay ahead of us when we innovate faster and better? There will be a day of reckoning, I gaurentee it. Media exposure or not, technology is black and white. Exposure will happen.

Ill see you all when we hit 0.01

To the team, keep up the great work guys. Ill be seeing you all in person some time soon.

Take care,

Michael

2 weeks then you ll be more active? I will actually set the "take off" alarm to that time I guess! Mike's posts always a pleasure.

XCurrency Price Speculation Topic
Coin Control Basic guide                                                                XChat address/private/instant/absolute: XSKu1fpwvRcAekfK91qVHi51Tgz4ckoA91
XChat public key: zcfx74j4fFK9hW7rQniTvLyDyXd9SyRCrncP9vdukbVT
MKAxe11

Activity: 165

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 01:16:43 PM

Does someone here know the new OnePlus One smartphone or even own one?
http://oneplus.net/

I need a valid invite to order one.
I'll give a 10 XC bounty to the first person who can provide such an invite link to me.   Grin Shocked Grin

PM me if you can help me.

XChat:XJFcgcMqfdFxwXfqqfHPZs4uBomRfR6erQ / jwj2cnCPdf3uX53cyWyLreaJaDadj4BwqhdmhHcWFP5d
ssmc2
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1040

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 01:26:35 PM

Word of advice to any fresh faces with questions: Listen to Mike  Wink
merk475

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 01:43:29 PM

Current price doesn't matter. Fullstop. I'm not going to go personal on this, but I very much doubt you understand this space in comparison to actual institutional investing.

As you are someone who works for an investment fund, you must realise this space is completely different from traditional markets. This whole idea of a pump and dump philosophy can easily be paraphrased to cover short term investment decisions, something which this space I'd argue is 90% full of. While in comparison real world markets are completely the opposite. This completely changes the market dynamics to a point where actual price isn't reflective at all of actual value. The current price is more reflective of a lack of short term opportunity, rather than a reflection of actual innovation and value.

The thing is, the innovation is what will set the long term price. The issue is that the innovation one isn't fully complete, and two hasn't been advertised. When Rev 3 comes out, and the system is fully functional, expect a huge amount of long term investors to get involved as the true value is realised. This will stabilise the price allot higher than it is now. Honestly, as an ex institutional investor myself, and working alongside institutional investors, we won't even consider setting a sell point until the price breaks 0.01, and until the long term investment arrives and the price is stabilised.

We believe with near 100% confidence this rise will be extremely sharp, it just needs a catalyst. See DRKs rise for a prime example. As at now, even just based on Rev 2, XC outperforms DRK as an anonymous technology, it also, in our eyes, where extensive due diligence has been conducted, has a considerably more capable team. The fact XC built a better system in six weeks compared to DRKs six months is testament to this. On top of this, you have major innovations planned such as staking wallets, VISA cards and a revolutionary collaboration with PoBC. While we have very little understanding of what this entails, if it is what we think it is, it will change the entire alt coin space in a more significant way than PoS did. And these are just the innovations we understand, Web 3.0 and Blockchain 2.0 sound just as groundbreaking.

Anyways, to all this dying crap. I can outright tell you this coin won't die. While all the short term investors might sell, long term investors like myself and the investors I am in contact with believe in this project far over any other as an investment decision. We know exacly where its going and exactly what sort of return we will get. To summarise, if we have to spend $3 million and outright buy the majority of the coins in circulation we will. We believe in this project 100%, and most importantly, we believe in the team 100%.

Heres a warning for all the short term investors, I'm heading back to London in two weeks and ill be allot more active then. Ill also be sitting down with some very important people once i settle to discuss alternative investment strategies for their personal funds. All im going to say is be very careful. Buy while the price is low. Don't miss the boat. We don't want to build a monopoly on the coins in circulation but unless other people want to bite, we will. These are big fish. And we are most likely not the only big fish examining this space and watching the situation very closely.

Ill end on this, how long do you think the competition can stay ahead of us when we innovate faster and better? There will be a day of reckoning, I gaurentee it. Media exposure or not, technology is black and white. Exposure will happen.

To the team, keep up the great work guys. Ill be seeing you all in person some time soon.

Take care,

Michael

Great read.  Definitely nice to see that XC has the interest of an investment firm.  I'm holding my small-ish stack.  Been a long time since I've felt this confident about a coin.   
G-Bert

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 01:49:37 PM

This coin was created by Mindfox.

Someone may want to check for some "extra" coins in the blockchain.

Look hard and you will find!!!

u wot m8?

XChat XJkVnYD4N4oSjNStgbAUD6UyWuBTWuMRgv
public key  fuYPYmK4Sj57PkU2NKg1gKW91euMKkstQPeeexUcxnb8
merk475

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 01:50:59 PM

Nice attempt at FUD

Ah...things must be turning around....the FUDers are coming back.
olloman

Activity: 433

Crypto Angel

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 01:53:53 PM

This coin was created by Mindfox.

Someone may want to check for some "extra" coins in the blockchain.

Look hard and you will find!!!

I don't think so...also there have been plenty of FUDders before you, and they have been fudding with the most exotic excuses, so I guess that if there were some "extra" coins one of them would have already found out 
bobby1776

Activity: 315

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 01:54:37 PM

+3 Mike.  Nice to hear from you, I'm holding tight

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
CryptoGretzky

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 01:57:03 PM

Nice attempt at FUD

Ah...things must be turning around....the FUDers are coming back.

Funny thing is I think he probably posted in the wrong thread?   lol 

bobby1776

Activity: 315

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 01:57:26 PM

Hey guys, just curious where our friends from hashevolved have gone?  I agree, the pool was hit or miss from time to time (and I still enjoy hitting some launches myself to maximize profits for more XC), but they were doing a pretty good job towards the end.  At current prices, the multipool would come in very handy..  cheap XC are to be had!

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
PowderMonkey

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 01:57:36 PM

Hey guys, I would like to add something. A lot of times its been said that current price doesn't matter. I can tell you that statement is completely faulse. Current price and an upward trending price matter a lot. Any "investor" wants to see a continued return on investment. If they don't, they walk away. If they walk away, they don't usually come back. It becomes too risky because history says its a bad bet. Also, even though day traders and whales have a tendency to dictate the market, in the end without bitcoin we might as well be trading vegtables. If we want XC to overtake bitcoin one day, investors are key. They want to see innovation and development. They won't mind donating a few XC to a marketing campaign or what have you if it in turn helps put money in their pocket. I work for an investment firm, so I know what I'm talking about. You can't pitch something to an investor without showing them evidence that their investment will payoff. So...... Get out there and spread the word about XC. Anyone that has privileged information that is allowed to share should. If you let these forums go stale without any updates to intise people to jump on board, then you can kiss your investment goodbye!

Take care,

Michael

Thanks Michael, couldn't have said it better.  

PowderMonkey

Activity: 105

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 02:01:16 PM

Hey guys, just curious where our friends from hashevolved have gone?  I agree, the pool was hit or miss from time to time (and I still enjoy hitting some launches myself to maximize profits for more XC), but they were doing a pretty good job towards the end.  At current prices, the multipool would come in very handy..  cheap XC are to be had!

From what I understand, the beta testing is done, and now they're working on both the front and backend before they take it fully operational again. 

I'm also looking forward to them returning Smiley

the_game1224

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 02:36:53 PM

Great read regarding alts in general and all the new pump and dumps we see on a daily basis.

http://altcoinherald.com/big-trouble-new-altcoins/

battbot

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 03:09:02 PM

Take care,

Michael

XC bagholder confidence, +1,000 EXP --> LEVEL UP!

SushiChef

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 03:10:51 PM

Great read regarding alts in general and all the new pump and dumps we see on a daily basis.

I like it!
mig5000

Activity: 324

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 03:17:42 PM

Take care,

Michael

XC bagholder confidence, +1,000 EXP --> LEVEL UP!

I am way more confident bag holding XC than CINNI Cheesy. Fuck me for bagholding this piece of garbage. At least XC dev have delivered and transparent so far. I believed that CINNI could be different but the lack of communication + people jumping of the ship is just killing me. At this point I'm probably going to die with the BTCs I have there.
Boyer

Activity: 78

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 03:19:02 PM

Talking about scams, I know that the XC dev did identify himself with a linkedin. I would like him to make a video and upload it, where he show himself and tell us that he is the creator of XC. Anyone can easily fake linkedin profiles etc, but that would confirm his identification. I'm not sure if anyone did request this before, but I do it now. Thanks.
SushiChef

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 03:23:48 PM

[POOR ATTEMPT TO FUD]

You did not see the beltway photo's.. search for them!
battbot

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 03:24:00 PM

Talking about scams, I know that the XC dev did identify himself with a linkedin. I would like him to make a video and upload it, where he show himself and tell us that he is the creator of XC. Anyone can easily fake linkedin profiles etc, but that would confirm his identification. I'm not sure if anyone did request this before, but I do it now. Thanks.

There were pictures of Dan (atcsecure) & Jasinlee from the recent bitcoin convention in WA D.C... They were there representing XC.  You can match these pictures up with his linkedin profile.  What more do you want?  Even if he uploaded a video of himself, stating his credentials and support towards XC, you could just as easily call him a liar.  Then what do you propose?  Be realistic. 
Pages: « 1 ... 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 [889] 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 ... 1628 »
  Print  

Jump to: