Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 07:09:35 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 [892] 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 ... 1628 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos  (Read 1483649 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
oblox
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1018

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 04:04:40 PM

Totally lame attempt to fud removed

I can't help but noticed that you are a major DRK coin supporter from your posts....   The lead developer of this coin is Dan (atcsecure), so GTFO with your lame attempt to FUD.

Why is his post automatically taken as FUD? Seems like a valid concern simply due to association. I wouldn't mind some clarification. Even though these are completely separate projects, it is true that it looks bad having any member of the team seen in bad lighting. Why does him having support for another coin have any baring on a valid concern? Does this mean I am not welcome here because I hold DRK and XMR?

Look, jasinlee is already dealing with the issue.   What do you think organizer is trying to do when he decides to post it in XC thread instead?   Pure FUD, as in putting fear, uncertainty and doubt into jasinlee who is a part of the XC team and in association into XC itself.   That is the pure definition of FUD....

I'd go where I could get a response, absolutely. I think things like this are better addressed via PM for those involved, but one way or another, if it's one person asking for some clarification, there is bound to be more. I'd rather have everything aired out in the open and have whatever issues handled as to not further put a negative bias on XC (again, even if it is a completely separate venture from the Fib project). That way, it's simply linking these people to what they are after and be done with it.
synechist
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2014, 04:05:38 PM

Thank you for quoting jasinlee , I really forgot about his answer.

Synechist, I know you guys got a plan, but that OP pdf needs to be emailed/shared/promoted to related media right now, it is way too sexy and is a real beacon to potential investors.

Heh. Indeed. The copy on that PDF will be adapted and used for all sorts of releases. :-)

Co-Founder, the Blocknet
CryptoGretzky

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 04:05:45 PM

I can't help but noticed that you are a major DRK coin supporter from your posts....   The lead developer of this coin is Dan (atcsecure), so GTFO with your lame attempt to FUD.

Why is his post automatically taken as FUD? Seems like a valid concern simply due to association. I wouldn't mind some clarification. Even though these are completely separate projects, it is true that it looks bad having any member of the team seen in bad lighting. Why does him having support for another coin have any baring on a valid concern? Does this mean I am not welcome here because I hold DRK and XMR?

Look, jasinlee is already dealing with the issue.   What do you think organizer is trying to do when he decides to post it in XC thread instead?   Pure FUD, as in putting fear, uncertainty and doubt into jasinlee who is a part of the XC team and in association into XC itself.   That is the pure definition of FUD....

I'd go where I could get a response, absolutely. I think things like this are better addressed via PM for those involved, but one way or another, if it's one person asking for some clarification, there is bound to be more. I'd rather have everything aired out in the open and have whatever issues handled as to not further put a negative bias on XC (again, even if it is a completely separate venture from the Fib project). That way, it's simply linking these people to what they are after and be done with it.

Here is his answer from yesterday:

As with most projects when you deal with multiple teams/projects, sometimes the 1 team does not stay current with the schedule. The ASIC is its own project, and the developer we had hired for the exchange has been fired due to his delays (and replaced). XC has its own team and I am only assisting with it where I can, other projects have no bearing on XC.

Cache is not a P&D, we still have all the coins and never sold them as any user can check. It is part of how we will build PoBC and is in ongoing development as you can see from the cachecoin thread.

FoldingTime

Activity: 162
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 04:07:36 PM

Great job on the OP  Cool. I really like the timeline and helps put everything into perspective.
oblox
Legendary

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 04:08:29 PM

I can't help but noticed that you are a major DRK coin supporter from your posts....   The lead developer of this coin is Dan (atcsecure), so GTFO with your lame attempt to FUD.

Look, jasinlee is already dealing with the issue.   What do you think organizer is trying to do when he decides to post it in XC thread instead?   Pure FUD, as in putting fear, uncertainty and doubt into jasinlee who is a part of the XC team and in association into XC itself.   That is the pure definition of FUD....

As with most projects when you deal with multiple teams/projects, sometimes the 1 team does not stay current with the schedule. The ASIC is its own project, and the developer we had hired for the exchange has been fired due to his delays (and replaced). XC has its own team and I am only assisting with it where I can, other projects have no bearing on XC.

Cache is not a P&D, we still have all the coins and never sold them as any user can check. It is part of how we will build PoBC and is in ongoing development as you can see from the cachecoin thread.

...and that doesn't quite give any sort of insight on the situation with the ASIC project, just that it is separate from XC.
battbot

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 04:09:09 PM

Synech Today you are in Full on Badass Ninja Mode

Synechist is always in full-on badass ninja mode!
organizer

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 04:10:19 PM

Cheesy man, it's hard to have real discussions around here... people get so defensive. For the record, aside from a non-specific post about POS coins and the difficulties in the perception of them, I tend to make statements like this:

And just to follow up the above post. I don't know what will work (if any coin will succeed in the future). But I know that if you are really into "investing" in a coin, it better have actual development going on before you put a dime into it. Who knows, maybe XC is it, maybe DRK is it, maybe CLOAK is it... none of us really know, but it's such a waste of time that gets put into trolling each other's threads when there are infinitely crappier coins that deserve trashing.

I wholeheartedly support any coin with legit development. But this isn't just about development of a coin. If you believe Jasin, good for you. I will say if you read the LTC forum, he has a history of claiming stuff that isn't true or at best never comes to fruition. If it continues to go south and many people lose $$ because of this and you don't care, well, shame on you.

CryptoGretzky

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 04:10:51 PM

I can't help but noticed that you are a major DRK coin supporter from your posts....   The lead developer of this coin is Dan (atcsecure), so GTFO with your lame attempt to FUD.

Look, jasinlee is already dealing with the issue.   What do you think organizer is trying to do when he decides to post it in XC thread instead?   Pure FUD, as in putting fear, uncertainty and doubt into jasinlee who is a part of the XC team and in association into XC itself.   That is the pure definition of FUD....

...and that doesn't quite give any sort of insight on the situation with the ASIC project, just that it is separate from XC.

If it's separate from XC, then this should not be discussed in the XC thread. PERIOD.  

CryptoGretzky

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 04:13:17 PM

Cheesy man, it's hard to have real discussions around here... people get so defensive. For the record, aside from a non-specific post about POS coins and the difficulties in the perception of them, I tend to make statements like this:

And just to follow up the above post. I don't know what will work (if any coin will succeed in the future). But I know that if you are really into "investing" in a coin, it better have actual development going on before you put a dime into it. Who knows, maybe XC is it, maybe DRK is it, maybe CLOAK is it... none of us really know, but it's such a waste of time that gets put into trolling each other's threads when there are infinitely crappier coins that deserve trashing.

I wholeheartedly support any coin with legit development. But this isn't just about development of a coin. If you believe Jasin, good for you. I will say if you read the LTC forum, he has a history of claiming stuff that isn't true or at best never comes to fruition. If it continues to go south and many people lose $$ because of this and you don't care, well, shame on you.

Now, you are full on character assassination of jasin.   How can you possibly pretend you aren't here to fud?    If you want to discuss it, go back to the LTC thread where this should be discussed, not in our XC thread.

oblox
Legendary

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 04:13:40 PM

If it's separate from XC, then this should not be discussed in the XC thread. PERIOD. 

In theory, I completely agree with you but now there is association and negative "publicity" and for what little publicity XC has, I'd certainly want this addressed and moved past. Do you really want people continuing to believe what they want to believe all because there happens to be a commonality between two independent projects? Air that shit out.
Abrupto

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 04:15:55 PM

Kudos to Synechist...hope you're not married guy, there's no way you have much free time:P IMO you go way above and beyond what you need to for the community!
Boyer

Activity: 78

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 04:17:04 PM

Great read regarding alts in general and all the new pump and dumps we see on a daily basis.

http://altcoinherald.com/big-trouble-new-altcoins/

Talking about scams, I know that the XC dev did identify himself with a linkedin. I would like him to make a video and upload it, where he show himself and tell us that he is the creator of XC. Anyone can easily fake linkedin profiles etc, but that would confirm his identification. I'm not sure if anyone did request this before, but I do it now. Thanks.

Are you a retard too? He was present at a f.king convention, and he meet with a numerous people, and some ppl from BlackCoin too...

Please don't be mad, I said I didn't know if anyone requested it before. Apparently it has been confirmed, and you can just say so without talking like a child. Please grow up "retard".
tommy1691

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 04:19:25 PM

I don't know if its just me but, https://www.europex.eu/#!coin/btc/xc = Delisted? or Misplaced? lol

I think ya'll need to message the owners/staff and ask'em about XC.
G-Bert

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 04:20:27 PM

Just noticed one thing with the new OP. The final paragraph is missing this ...

"alone whole transactions) can be linked to any one owner.
The result: the most private, most secure payment and communications network in the world today."

the paragraph just ends - (let

edit: also points 7 & 8 on transaction process to the right are missing too

7)
Nodes mix and forward fragments from different
addresses to the ones they receive fragments on.
Cool
Recipient receives the
transaction.

XChat XJkVnYD4N4oSjNStgbAUD6UyWuBTWuMRgv
public key  fuYPYmK4Sj57PkU2NKg1gKW91euMKkstQPeeexUcxnb8
hoertest

Activity: 882

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 04:20:36 PM

Best OP EVER !!
Beautiful .

Regarding Jasin, If this gets solved and POBC talking blockchains still is in far distance nice, if not and Dan and the other developers go on without jasin from today also good. It really doesn't affect my investment decision today even 1 %.
Our lead dev and Lead PR are two superdedicated people that i trust and believe they will go the full way. additional assistances,  partnership, and consultations will always be part of such projects and  not all of them will come to completion or last forever. thats normal.
Who is to blame in jasins case , i don't know. But since XCs succes is not dependent on him i don't care either, by the way i believe him but that doesn't even matter.
synechist
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2014, 04:22:12 PM

Kudos to Synechist...hope you're not married guy, there's no way you have much free time:P IMO you go way above and beyond what you need to for the community!

Heh. Thanks. I am married. But sometimes I don't get to have any sleep.

Co-Founder, the Blocknet
cyberhacker
Legendary

Activity: 1330

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 04:23:51 PM

Best OP EVER !!
Beautiful .

Regarding Jasin, If this gets solved and POBC talking blockchains still is in far distance nice, if not and Dan and the other developers go on without jasin from today also good. It really doesn't affect my investment decision today even 1 %.
Our lead dev and Lead PR are two superdedicated people that i trust and believe they will go the full way. additional assistances,  partnership, and consultations will always be part of such projects and  not all of them will come to completion or last forever. thats normal.
Who is to blame in jasins case , i don't know. But since XCs succes is not dependent on him i don't care either, by the way i believe him but that doesn't even matter.

We can make our own side chain!

screenshot and distribute to XC holders. and the value of XC will be doubled!
synechist
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2014, 04:24:24 PM

Is there anything more that needs to be said about Jasin's ASIC business?

- These projects operate completely independently of each other, thus XC isn't affected by the ASIC developer who ran off.

- Jasin is a businessman with several ventures, which is entirely the norm. It's not reasonable to assume he was diluting his energies by getting involved in other projects.

- If you read the Litcoin thread, you'll see that Jasin's reason for not disclosing information to you earlier is that he did not want to spook the developer before he could get the funds back from him.

- Jasin has been frank, apologetic, and has remained in communication on the Litecoin thread.

- Jasin's reputation incentivises him to defend it and make amends.

So in my opinion the ASIC situation is unfortunate, but does not impinge on Jasin's character.

If you think that this closes the issue, then quote it to whoever keeps talking about it.

Co-Founder, the Blocknet
CryptoGretzky

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 04:25:29 PM

Is there anything more that needs to be said about Jasin's ASIC business?

- These projects operate completely independently of each other, thus XC isn't affected by the ASIC developer who ran off.

- Jasin is a businessman with several ventures, which is entirely the norm. It's not reasonable to assume he was diluting his energies by getting involved in other projects.

- If you read the Litcoin thread, you'll see that Jasin's reason for not disclosing information to you earlier is that he did not want to spook the developer before he could get the funds back from him.

- Jasin has been frank, apologetic, and has remained in communication on the Litecoin thread.

- Jasin's reputation incentivises him to defend it and make amends.

So in my opinion the ASIC situation is unfortunate, but does not impinge on Jasin's character.

If you think that this closes the issue, then quote it to whoever keeps talking about it.

Nicely said.   I really don't know what they want to achieve in the XC thread by bringing it up.

Boyer

Activity: 78

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 04:27:46 PM

Great read regarding alts in general and all the new pump and dumps we see on a daily basis.

http://altcoinherald.com/big-trouble-new-altcoins/

Talking about scams, I know that the XC dev did identify himself with a linkedin. I would like him to make a video and upload it, where he show himself and tell us that he is the creator of XC. Anyone can easily fake linkedin profiles etc, but that would confirm his identification. I'm not sure if anyone did request this before, but I do it now. Thanks.

There were pictures of Dan (atcsecure) & Jasinlee from the recent bitcoin convention in WA D.C... They were there representing XC.  You can match these pictures up with his linkedin profile.  What more do you want?  Even if he uploaded a video of himself, stating his credentials and support towards XC, you could just as easily call him a liar.  Then what do you propose?  Be realistic. 

Thanks for that response. I will check that out! Glad that someone can respond seriously.
Pages: « 1 ... 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 [892] 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 ... 1628 »
  Print  

Jump to: