Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 03:18:12 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1264 1265 1266 1267 1268 1269 1270 1271 1272 1273 1274 1275 1276 1277 1278 1279 1280 1281 1282 1283 1284 1285 1286 1287 1288 1289 1290 1291 1292 1293 1294 1295 1296 1297 1298 1299 1300 1301 1302 1303 1304 1305 1306 1307 1308 1309 1310 1311 1312 1313 [1314] 1315 1316 1317 1318 1319 1320 1321 1322 1323 1324 1325 1326 1327 1328 1329 1330 1331 1332 1333 1334 1335 1336 1337 1338 1339 1340 1341 1342 1343 1344 1345 1346 1347 1348 1349 1350 1351 1352 1353 1354 1355 1356 1357 1358 1359 1360 1361 1362 1363 1364 ... 1628 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos  (Read 1483649 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Driv3n

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 12:10:55 PM

Updated Wallet REV2 RC7

v2.49_RC7

* Bug fix for fee payment -needs validation/testing-
* Decreased Transaction Processing time to 30seconds
* Decreased Transaction timeout to 15 seconds

RC6 and RC7 are not compatible for private transactions

Update your XMIXER

Xmixer updated, client running with the "autonode" text on top, wallet fully unlocked, havent received anything in the last 24h though??? How long does it take to receive fees? What am I missing....

Try updating your wallet, there was another update:

Updated to v2.49.02 - Minor change, Private TX/Xmixer users need to update

http://downloads.xc-official.com/release/windows/

synechist
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2014, 12:11:40 PM

If you can send private transactions then the xmixer should work just wait for it to receive transactions.. you should run the -distmix-autonode command

Indeed. And if you install the Xmixer the -distmix -autonode commands will be there in the shortcut already.

(Important point: the commands are in the Start Screen shortcut, not the desktop shortcut. Don't use the desktop shortcut.)

Co-Founder, the Blocknet
synechist
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2014, 12:12:56 PM

I just sent a private transaction of 3 XC to the XC PR Fund.

Tx ID: b66eb885a6f4ca558ba7cc1f155763ce01539e5bc39a48938b7b2fbd2a04a000

Whoah!

Hi Arlyn Today I have tried to disable and enable again the "rule" I made for xc to the firewall allowing receiving port tcp 32348 I can now send 1-1.5-2 xcs the first attempt will always fail though then after 1 or 2 attempts it goes trough..with a bigger number like 10 or 250 xcs it always fail or t says time expired? have you tried with bigger numbers of XCs? Does it go trough straight away at the first attempt for you?

Nice, glad to hear some of your private transactions are now working.

I'll try a bigger transaction and see what happens...

Co-Founder, the Blocknet
lucky88888

Activity: 404
Merit: 250

https://nxtforum.org/

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 12:13:28 PM

the only reason why xc's price isn't up is because there is not enough xc movements from investor to new investors.

not enough people selling at lower price and not enough people buying at higher prices.
this is caused by not having much speculations going on. everyone is keeping quiet and everyones keeping cool.
people like to anticipate in great news and big releases and yell out to buy and speculate that prices going to moon or crashing to nothing.

although we all say this is bad for long term because they will cause bubbles. but i think we actually need many of those bubbles phases to force change of hands on xc holdings therefor actually getting more adoptions.

right now everyone is holding xc because they believe it can double or triple or 10x roi but because of this we are not getting new adopters because no one is willing to sell them. only way for people to sell and change of hands is by going through a bubble. and we need the change of hands to grow the economy.

for best adoption we need:
either the price goes up and old investors sell out and new investors buy in.
or the price go down and weak hands goes out and new ballsy investors buy in.
and bubbles does both.

bubble are inevitable, don't be afraid of it. we actually need it.
you may think slow steady rise is the best but i think we are in a much more competitive environment that if we are too slow, investors lose interests slowly and gets too boring in here that no new investors will take notice, its okay if people lost interest and actually dumps out, but the problem is we don't, because we have such good dev team people are just holding on to it.

just look at our number of wallet addresses,
All 6023   5,539,572 XC   100 %
this has not changed much at all since... so long, i can't even remember when.

/random investment thoughts.. i could be very very wrong.

Fuck Mt.Gox! Fuck Mintpal! Fuck Bter! FUCK kyc! Protect yourself use MGW! SUPERNET!
Recommended ASSET ->InstantDex : Lead Dev Jl777 (decentralized multi currency instant exchange)
Recommended ASSET -> Jinn : Lead Dev Come-from-Beyond (ternary processors!)
https://nxtforum.org/news-and-announcements/(ann)-jinn/
synechist
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2014, 12:24:16 PM

the only reason why xc's price isn't up is because there is not enough xc movements from investor to new investors.

not enough people selling at lower price and not enough people buying at higher prices.
this is caused by not having much speculations going on. everyone is keeping quiet and everyones keeping cool.
people like to anticipate in great news and big releases and yell out to buy and speculate that prices going to moon or crashing to nothing.

although we all say this is bad for long term because they will cause bubbles. but i think we actually need many of those bubbles phases to force change of hands on xc holdings therefor actually getting more adoptions.

right now everyone is holding xc because they believe it can double or triple or 10x roi but because of this we are not getting new adopters because no one is willing to sell them. only way for people to sell and change of hands is by going through a bubble. and we need the change of hands to grow the economy.

for best adoption we need:
either the price goes up and old investors sell out and new investors buy in.
or the price go down and weak hands goes out and new ballsy investors buy in.
and bubbles does both.

bubble are inevitable, don't be afraid of it. we actually need it.
you may think slow steady rise is the best but i think we are in a much more competitive environment that if we are too slow, investors lose interests slowly and gets too boring in here that no new investors will take notice, its okay if people lost interest and actually dumps out, but the problem is we don't, because we have such good dev team people are just holding on to it.

just look at our number of wallet addresses,
All 6023   5,539,572 XC   100 %
this has not changed much at all since... so long, i can't even remember when.

/random investment thoughts.. i could be very very wrong.

Good perspective.

I agree, except that I foresee an alternative:

XC's price will skyrocket when it approaches mainstream adoption. This is when a truly massive amount of new money will be directed at XC.

If everyone holds for now, that's no problem for me. Once XChat mobile is out and the web 3.0 platform is live, there'll be entirely new kinds of users getting involved, new kinds of marketing, different news sites publishing about us, and the price will take care of itself.

Co-Founder, the Blocknet
cryptico

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 12:28:14 PM

Any Eta for Pizpie video on how to setup an Xmixer with firewall settings forwarding ports etc? I think is really needed.

And kudos for the Xchat one Smiley

.WildBeastBlock.       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
  with New Wallet & Smart Message Insertion
  with Smart Doc Insertion
  Free WBB Chat App | Fully Secure and Private
Teka (OP)

Activity: 840

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 12:29:39 PM

Any Eta for Pizpie video on how to setup an Xmixer with firewall settings forwarding ports etc? I think is really needed.

You mean router side? That could be problematic as every other router is different.
cryptico

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 12:33:44 PM

You mean router side? That could be problematic as every other router is different.

I mean a general explanation on where to go to forward the port is needed and it can be done by linking portforward site:

http://portforward.com/

In that site there is a general explanation that can be applied for each router. or you can show that we need to go in CMD of windows and put "ipconfig" then enter to have the Internal and external addresses> put the external address in the browser> access the router with user and password>go to port forwarding options> put the internal ip address and port forward tcp 32348.

For the firewall settings that is needed as well and is the same for all routers from windows firewall settings I believe

.WildBeastBlock.       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
  with Smart Doc Insertion
Mountaingoat

Activity: 714

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2014, 12:40:26 PM

Can I try to make a wallet design for Rev 3?
cryptico

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 12:54:42 PM

Do you already have a preview of it?

.WildBeastBlock.       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
  with Smart Doc Insertion
Mountaingoat

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2014, 12:55:24 PM

No, but I have an idea for a design.

I will probably fail at it, but it would be cool to try.
cryptico

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 12:57:48 PM

I think none here will tell you that you cannot try to make one for fun and see how it looks

.WildBeastBlock.       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
  with Smart Doc Insertion
Mountaingoat

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2014, 01:01:11 PM

I think none here will tell you that you cannot try to make one for fun and see how it looks
The only thing that I might try is make a photoshop design of how it would look cool.
cryptico

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 01:08:17 PM

Arlyn have you tried with bigger transactions?

.WildBeastBlock.       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
  with Smart Doc Insertion
georgeblair

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 01:40:23 PM

If you can send private transactions then the xmixer should work just wait for it to receive transactions.. you should run the -distmix-autonode command

I'm confused about not being able to send private transactions. I have the latest version (2.49.02), but I'm unable to send  them.

And even though i'm using the -distmix-autonode command, I won't being able to collect fees? (since I can't send private transations)

Which version do I need for collecting fees as a XMixer and be able to send private transactions?
cryptico

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 01:44:58 PM

I'm confused about not being able to send private transactions. I have the latest version (2.49.02), but I'm unable to send  them.

And even though i'm using the -distmix-autonode command, I won't being able to collect fees? (since I can't send private transations)

Which version do I need for collecting fees as a XMixer and be able to send private transactions?

To be able to send private transactions/collect fees you will need to set up your router opening port tcp 32348 and be sure you firewall allows xc app trough port 32348. If one of those is set up wrongly your private transactions/mixer fee will not work there is a readme file as well where it explains it in ver 2.49.02

.WildBeastBlock.       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
  with Smart Doc Insertion
georgeblair

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 01:50:22 PM

To be able to send private transactions/collect fees you will need to set up your router opening port tcp 32348 and be sure you firewall allows xc app trough port 32348. If one of those is set up wrongly your private transactions/mixer fee will not work there is a readme file as well where it explains it in ver 2.49.02

According to portcheckers.com, port 32348 is open and my Windows Firewall allows the XC app. Not sure if there is anything else I should be checking....

Sad
cryptico

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 01:58:26 PM

According to portcheckers.com, port 32348 is open and my Windows Firewall allows the XC app. Not sure if there is anything else I should be checking....

Sad

For me was the same and could not made them.. I think if you turn off and then back on again your pc the Exception rule of the firewall will need to be done again. If you do not have a rule made in the firewall for the xc app with forwarding port 32348 I would make it If you already have I would disable it and enable it again..

After doing so I can now make 1 to 2 xcs private transactions..I cannot hoever made larger numbers of xc transaction so there might be bugs still or there might be some settings I'm not aware of that you and I made wrong...

Im waiting for an official guide on how to set up a mixer too

.WildBeastBlock.       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
  with Smart Doc Insertion
bitcoin carpenter
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 02:24:38 PM

Bubbles..... no bubbles.....
.001.... .002.....

All meaningless.

If Dan creates a mobile app that sends anonymous voice over block chain xc can compete with every telecom giant in the world...

We are talking 5 thousand per coin.
Skype sold for 2.5 billion

So invest what you can now, but never invest more than you can afford to lose.

If your not actively using the technology behind your crypto investment,

IT IS A SCAM!!!!
georgeblair

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 02:26:55 PM

For me was the same and could not made them.. I think if you turn off and then back on again your pc the Exception rule of the firewall will need to be done again. If you do not have a rule made in the firewall for the xc app with forwarding port 32348 I would make it If you already have I would disable it and enable it again..

After doing so I can now make 1 to 2 xcs private transactions..I cannot hoever made larger numbers of xc transaction so there might be bugs still or there might be some settings I'm not aware of that you and I made wrong...

Im waiting for an official guide on how to set up a mixer too

Thanks for the tips. I'll see if that helps.
Pages: « 1 ... 1264 1265 1266 1267 1268 1269 1270 1271 1272 1273 1274 1275 1276 1277 1278 1279 1280 1281 1282 1283 1284 1285 1286 1287 1288 1289 1290 1291 1292 1293 1294 1295 1296 1297 1298 1299 1300 1301 1302 1303 1304 1305 1306 1307 1308 1309 1310 1311 1312 1313 [1314] 1315 1316 1317 1318 1319 1320 1321 1322 1323 1324 1325 1326 1327 1328 1329 1330 1331 1332 1333 1334 1335 1336 1337 1338 1339 1340 1341 1342 1343 1344 1345 1346 1347 1348 1349 1350 1351 1352 1353 1354 1355 1356 1357 1358 1359 1360 1361 1362 1363 1364 ... 1628 »
  Print  

Jump to: