Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 01:12:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1532 1533 1534 1535 1536 1537 1538 1539 1540 1541 1542 1543 1544 1545 1546 1547 1548 1549 1550 1551 1552 1553 1554 1555 1556 1557 1558 1559 1560 1561 1562 1563 1564 1565 1566 1567 1568 1569 1570 1571 1572 1573 1574 1575 1576 1577 1578 1579 1580 1581 [1582] 1583 1584 1585 1586 1587 1588 1589 1590 1591 1592 1593 1594 1595 1596 1597 1598 1599 1600 1601 1602 1603 1604 1605 1606 1607 1608 1609 1610 1611 1612 1613 1614 1615 1616 1617 1618 1619 1620 1621 1622 1623 1624 1625 1626 1627 1628 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos  (Read 1483644 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
synechist
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2014, 02:11:34 AM

A little pre-emptive announcement:

A group of Bitcointalk users have modified (or perhaps completely invented) some IRC chat logs and screenshots in order to spread FUD about the Blocknet and XC.

It's incredibly easy to create a "record" of any purported conversation you want and present it as fact.
However such logs are not provably truthful, and in this case are false and clearly are posted with malicious intent.

Dan's identity is public and he has staked his personal reputation upon his public conduct and upon XC.

Dan has delivered - and overdelivered - on XC's tech for five months without fault. XC's timeline is testament to this.
And if Dan delivers (notably in the absence of any pumps on XC), then he is not out to scam people out of their money.

Pertaining to some equally vacuous FUD claims:
XC's premine was never dumped, but has been spent entirely on development.
Together with Dan's personal funds, it has funded XC's development.

On a final note, the collaborative spirit that inspired the Blocknet has led Dan to collaborate on a number of projects.
He has openly stated in advance his collaboration (on a freelance basis) with every coin that he has worked with.
This has been done candidly and Dan has nothing to hide regarding his collaborations.
(In fact, there's reason to be proud of the big-mindedness of rising above petty competition to benefit crypto as a whole.)

Dude stop it, "ethicise the market".  Grin Is it you Mr. Taaki? He sounds like you: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AU2a4AfleTE Come speak in tv like that please^

This is me.

You pay for that hat out of the XC pre mine u bastard!?!

Grin

Argh. You got me.

Sorry. I can never resist a pith helmet.

Co-Founder, the Blocknet
LongAndShort
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 02:13:12 AM

Thanks LongandShort but your vested interests are clear enough from the coin you advertise so loudly in your sig.

Are you a 2 year old? What does my sig have to do with what i stated? 0

I favor Shadow no doubt, but its not the discussion here. I follow this thread but you insulted not only me but everyone. You are trying to damage control and you have to be the lest in the loop its so clear. I'm sorry but like i said. "If i were you i would refrain from those comments." You just arn't paid enough imo and thats why i said something..
I can say this though, this is not the only evidence out there in some of the back room deals trying to be made among devs..even i know that. So you can expect more of it to surface.

And i mean cmon like we haven't all noticed dan being pressured to use his name so much!? He may have had good intent at some point but he sold out and lost his way and is now caught up in all this bs!

And ill ask you again why would anyone want to "fud" and bring down blocknet if it was pure and the people behind it not greedy crims?

It just does not pose any threat to any other project so why? Please ask yourself, please, i'm sure you're a smart lad! Its all true and like prom said. He says its "taken out of context" he didn't deny any of it! We all know its true we have all been watching all of this for a long time now! don't call it fud call it a ton of really pissed off crypto supporters watching crims ruin everything! expect more revelations to start surfacing now! crypto is sick and needs help clearing the dross!
G-Bert

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 02:18:58 AM

A little pre-emptive announcement:

A group of Bitcointalk users have modified (or perhaps completely invented) some IRC chat logs and screenshots in order to spread FUD about the Blocknet and XC.

It's incredibly easy to create a "record" of any purported conversation you want and present it as fact.
However such logs are not provably truthful, and in this case are false and clearly are posted with malicious intent.

Dan's identity is public and he has staked his personal reputation upon his public conduct and upon XC.

Dan has delivered - and overdelivered - on XC's tech for five months without fault. XC's timeline is testament to this.
And if Dan delivers (notably in the absence of any pumps on XC), then he is not out to scam people out of their money.

Pertaining to some equally vacuous FUD claims:
XC's premine was never dumped, but has been spent entirely on development.
Together with Dan's personal funds, it has funded XC's development.

On a final note, the collaborative spirit that inspired the Blocknet has led Dan to collaborate on a number of projects.
He has openly stated in advance his collaboration (on a freelance basis) with every coin that he has worked with.
This has been done candidly and Dan has nothing to hide regarding his collaborations.
(In fact, there's reason to be proud of the big-mindedness of rising above petty competition to benefit crypto as a whole.)

Dude stop it, "ethicise the market".  Grin Is it you Mr. Taaki? He sounds like you: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AU2a4AfleTE Come speak in tv like that please^

This is me.

You pay for that hat out of the XC pre mine u bastard!?!

Grin

Argh. You got me.

Sorry. I can never resist a pith helmet.

Fuck this coin!

The main PR guy ADMITS TO HAVING A PITH HELMET!!!

Trilby, or im out!  Angry

XChat XJkVnYD4N4oSjNStgbAUD6UyWuBTWuMRgv
public key  fuYPYmK4Sj57PkU2NKg1gKW91euMKkstQPeeexUcxnb8
WayForward

Activity: 255
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 02:22:09 AM

Thanks LongandShort but your vested interests are clear enough from the coin you advertise so loudly in your sig.

Are you a 2 year old? because I am and I have no substance to my claims and just like to throw my toys from the cot

You forgot to trade in your XC for block and paid well over or xc since its sitting at 57k right now.  Why else do you care so much with you baseless fud.  Move on.
tat123

Activity: 261

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2014, 02:23:57 AM

edit: Sorry Arlyn... couldn't help myself. Everything today is getting more and more ridiculous.
synechist
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2014, 02:26:15 AM

Are you a 2 year old? What does my sig have to do with what i stated? 0

I favor Shadow no doubt, but its not the discussion here. I follow this thread but you insulted not only me but everyone. You are trying to damage control and you have to be the lest in the loop its so clear. I'm sorry but like i said. "If i were you i would refrain from those comments." You just arn't paid enough imo and thats why i said something..
I can say this though, this is not the only evidence out there in some of the back room deals trying to be made among devs..even i know that. So you can expect more of it to surface and dan.

And i mean cmon like we haven't all noticed dan being pressured to use his name so much!? He may have had good intent at some point but he sold out and lost his way and is now caught up in all this bs!

And ill ask you again why would anyone want to "fud" and bring down blocknet if it was pure and the people behind it not greedy crims?

It just does not pose any threat to any other project so why? Please ask yourself, please, i'm sure you're a smart lad! Its all true and like prom said. He says its "taken out of context" he didn't deny any of it! We all know its true we have all been watching all of this for a long time now! don't call it fud call it a ton of really pissed off crypto supporters watching crims ruin everything! expect more revelations to start surfacing now! crypto is sick and needs help clearing the dross!

My take: bring it all out.

It's as simple as that. Let all the purported evidence come out.
If you think it's true, you have absolutely no reason to delay releasing it. Don't tell us you'll bring it out, just do it.

I stand for the truth. I promise you - personally - that if at any point (in private or in public) I come to believe that the Blocknet is not above board, I will be very vocal about this.
But my experience so far has been manifestly to the contrary. The Blocknet is legit, XC is legit, and Dan is legit.

P.S. "Why would anyone want to "fud" and bring down blocknet"? Are you asking that seriously? This is crypto.

Co-Founder, the Blocknet
synechist
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2014, 02:27:03 AM

edit: Sorry Arlyn... couldn't help myself. Everything today is getting more and more ridiculous.

HAH! Hilarious.

Co-Founder, the Blocknet
PowderMonkey

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 02:37:33 AM

atcsecure, what's your view on this?
It sounds quite familiar and can we consider this as a competitor?

Yes it is a competitor and a sign that time are changing, big business is getting into "monetizing the node".. IBM has a project in the works as well.

It is a race to the finish at this point while competing against big players

Did you all pass over this?  Worthy of taking a look at.  While everyone else is squabbling about this or that, I'm keeping my eyes on the big picture.

flashbit

Activity: 1008
Merit: 505

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 02:38:54 AM

Mark my words BTC is now in an upward trend. Invest in XC and BlockNet now if you're smart. HUGE turn around coming. Charts don't lie!
G-Bert

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 02:40:02 AM

On a serious note, this thread is a mess. I think the idea of getting the forum more active is a good one.

I have read every single post in every xc thread until today. Just got back home and have had to skim through all the bullshit (tyler durdens wall of text is what got to me most if i'm honest)

Dan's posted. He's said whats going on. I trust him. He aint let us down yet.

The (rather small anyway) premine has been spent on what it was supposed to be spent on, (minus Arylns helmet... outrage!)

Im actually gutted my orders at 20 to 30 didn't go through.

pookie and co, please keep up with the fud. Im drunk and tired and want them orders to go through.

laters. x

G-Bert

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 02:45:15 AM

HAH! Hilarious.

10XC there's a goat  photoshopped on that picture by morning. lol

demgains

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 02:49:51 AM

I want XC to migrate to the XC forums where it is just our discussion of our coin. Most other coins have done it so i dont see why we cant. BTC talk is a shit hole and it seems like the bigger you become as a competitor, the more moderating is needed to keep these threads in order. It would be alot less work for the team as well since very few trolls would actually bother making an XC account to FUD, and on top of that, you can actually BAN THEM so you never have to deal with them again
LD2164

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 03:00:16 AM

So many trolls in here it smells like The Lord of the Rings.

Just a quick point.  The SEC can suck on my knob if they don't like crypto ITO/ICO...

The US doesn't own the world, in fact they are almost 18 trillion dollars in debt.  I will pay however much I want for whatever token I please and there is not one thing Obama can do about it.

infinitechaos

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 03:03:10 AM

I want XC to migrate to the XC forums where it is just our discussion of our coin. Most other coins have done it so i dont see why we cant. BTC talk is a shit hole and it seems like the bigger you become as a competitor, the more moderating is needed to keep these threads in order. It would be alot less work for the team as well since very few trolls would actually bother making an XC account to FUD, and on top of that, you can actually BAN THEM so you never have to deal with them again

Additionally, this thread could be moderated such that it contains only announcements. The day-to-day discussion should really be taking place in IRC, our own forum (although I personally think forums are a cumbersome medium), or through an app like Slack.

I see no need to have day-to-day discourse in this thread. It attracts nonsense and takes up too much of the team's time to moderate this stupid thread.

There has got to be a better way to organize our community.

▄▄█████████████▄▄       
     ▄███▀▀▀         ▀▀▀███▄     
   ▄███▀       ▄▄▄       ▀███▄   
  ███▀       ▄██▀██▄       ▀███ 
 ▐██▌        ██   ██        ▐██▌
 ███         ██▐█▌██         ███
▐██▌          ▀▐█▌▀          ▐██▌
▐██▌          ▄▐█▌▄          ▐██▌
 ███         ██▐█▌██         ███
 ▐██▌        ██   ██        ▐██▌
  ███▄       ▀██▄██▀       ▄███ 
   ▀███▄       ▀▀▀       ▄███▀   
     ▀███▄▄           ▄▄███▀     
        ▀▀█████████████▀▀       
B I T N A T I O N
G O V E R N A N C E  2.0

Android app available now
▀█▄▄           
 ██▄▀███▄▄       
 ████▄▀████▀▄▄   
 ██████▄▀█▀█████
 █████▀▄███▄▀▀   
 ███▀▄██▀▀       
 █▀▄█▀▀         
INSTALL PANGEA
       IOS coming soon
dragnar

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 03:05:43 AM

why price is low ? ( way lower )

1. premine is spend ( so what will pay for nexst investments ? )

2. blocknet  ( sell xc to buy blocknet tokens ? )

3. fud  ( usual like others )

4. mintpal ( many mintpal vaf coins been strugeling sins it went down )

5. mintpal ( selling of stolen coins ( inc 80% of my holdings in alt coins in the form of 15k xc i never gained back )

any more ?

lol no ty
Aderks

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 03:06:29 AM

Additionally, this thread could be moderated such that it contains only announcements. The day-to-day discussion should really be taking place in IRC, our own forum (although I personally think forums are a cumbersome medium), or through an app like Slack.

I see no need to have day-to-day discourse in this thread. It attracts nonsense and takes up too much of the team's time to moderate this stupid thread.

I agree. I'm in favor of moving XC discussions elsewhere, and btctalk for announcements, updates.
G-Bert

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 03:32:45 AM

I think we should lurk on reddit. fud goes down, interesting stuff go up. simples.

atcsecure

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2014, 04:11:24 AM

So can you specify if your stance is that there is no substance to this?

There is no substance to any of this and it is quite clear that this is all part of the FUD campaign against, me, XC and blocknet.

XC is not a scam proven by the tech and blocknet is in the same boat... so GTFO with your lies and FUD..  First it was the premine FUD, but since that didn't work out for you, you resort to a new level of attack?

Sorry I don't play in the gutter, but that is clearly were you belong

Join the revolution - XC - Decentralized Trustless Multi-Node Private Transactions
Bl4ckw00d

Activity: 810

https://ironx.io IRONX

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 04:11:59 AM

Just as more bullshit gets posted, 14 btc walls start popping up and buying everything.

Hmm..  

▄██    ▐███████▄▄▄       ▄▄█████▄▄      ▄██▄      ▐██▄    ▒▓▓▄      ▄▓▓▒
     ███    ▐██▌▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ████▄     ▐██▌  ▐▓▄ ▀▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███   ███▌      ███▌   ██████    ▐██▌   ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐██▌    ▄████  ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███ ███▄  ▐██▌     ▀▓▓▄ ▀▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐█████████▀▀   ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███  ▀███ ▐██▌      ▓▓▓    ▓▓▓
     ███    ▐██▌   ▀███     ███▌      ███▌   ███    ██████▌   ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▄
     ███    ▐██▌     ███    ▀███▄▄▄▄▄████    ███     ▀████▌  ▐▓▀ ▄▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███     ▀▀██████▀▀     ███       ███▌    ▄▓▓▀      ▀▓▓▄
                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄▄
             ▄▄█▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓█▄
           ▄▓▓▓█▀▀            ▀▀█▓▓█▄
         ▓▓▓█▀                    ▀▓▓█▄
       ▄▓▓▓▀                        ▀▓▓█
      ▄▓▓█                            █▓▓
      ▓▓▓                    ▄██▄     ▐▓▓█
     ▓▓▓                   ▄█▓▓▀       ▐▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓                 ▄█▓▓▀          ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓       ▓▓▓▄    ▓▓▓▓▀            ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓        ▀▓▓▓▄█▓▓▓▀             ▐▓▓▌
     ▀▓▓▓         ▀█▓▓█▀               █▓▓
      ▓▓▓▄                            ▓▓▓▌
       ▓▓▓█                         ▄█▓▓▀
        ▀▓▓█▄                     ▄▓▓▓█▀
          ▀▓▓▓█▄               ▄▄█▓▓█▀
            ▀▀█▓▓▓█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▓▓▓█▀
                ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▀▀
atcsecure

Activity: 756

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2014, 04:15:06 AM

Just as more bullshit gets posted, 14 btc walls start popping up and buying everything.

Hmm..  

maybe somebody is trying to get cheap XC's..... hmmm.

Join the revolution - XC - Decentralized Trustless Multi-Node Private Transactions
Pages: « 1 ... 1532 1533 1534 1535 1536 1537 1538 1539 1540 1541 1542 1543 1544 1545 1546 1547 1548 1549 1550 1551 1552 1553 1554 1555 1556 1557 1558 1559 1560 1561 1562 1563 1564 1565 1566 1567 1568 1569 1570 1571 1572 1573 1574 1575 1576 1577 1578 1579 1580 1581 [1582] 1583 1584 1585 1586 1587 1588 1589 1590 1591 1592 1593 1594 1595 1596 1597 1598 1599 1600 1601 1602 1603 1604 1605 1606 1607 1608 1609 1610 1611 1612 1613 1614 1615 1616 1617 1618 1619 1620 1621 1622 1623 1624 1625 1626 1627 1628 »
  Print  

Jump to: