Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 08:35:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1531 1532 1533 1534 1535 1536 1537 1538 1539 1540 1541 1542 1543 1544 1545 1546 1547 1548 1549 1550 1551 1552 1553 1554 1555 1556 1557 1558 1559 1560 1561 1562 1563 1564 1565 1566 1567 1568 1569 1570 1571 1572 1573 1574 1575 1576 1577 1578 1579 1580 [1581] 1582 1583 1584 1585 1586 1587 1588 1589 1590 1591 1592 1593 1594 1595 1596 1597 1598 1599 1600 1601 1602 1603 1604 1605 1606 1607 1608 1609 1610 1611 1612 1613 1614 1615 1616 1617 1618 1619 1620 1621 1622 1623 1624 1625 1626 1627 1628 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos  (Read 1483644 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
stealth923
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 11:43:54 PM

What's disappointing is if you look back on Synechists post history, for the past few weeks/months he has been bewildered as to why the price is dropping and why the selling that's been going on is illogical and stupid. ONLY to find out now that it was the XC team in fact doing the selling....Constantly trying to drum up excitement with news releases so that the team could sell at the highest price - all whilst the actual product is still buggy, didnt support all OS's etc

Secondly as above, if the XC team has sold pretty much all of the premine...what incentive have they given themselves to continue with the project??? You are still closed source with a buggy product and now devoting alot of time to BlockNet - even when you say it wont interfere with XCs development is foolish and you trying to pull the wool over everyone's eyes.

For this to happen coinciding with BlockNet where the team is asking for 2500 btc is disgusting and why faith in crypto is diminishing.

Good Luck with your next XC ITO

are you a fucking retard? when was it dumped by the team? it has just been shown it was payed out consistently over a duration of time, not dumped.

You are the fucking retard, did I use the word DUMP in my post??No - I used the word selling (silently over time) - which is what they did...moron go fuck yourself.

My point was that Synechist acted all surprised when the price went down and was cursing the people who were selling, calling them stupid...
CryptoGretzky

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 11:50:37 PM

What's disappointing is if you look back on Synechists post history, for the past few weeks/months he has been bewildered as to why the price is dropping and why the selling that's been going on is illogical and stupid. ONLY to find out now that it was the XC team in fact doing the selling....Constantly trying to drum up excitement with news releases so that the team could sell at the highest price - all whilst the actual product is still buggy, didnt support all OS's etc

Secondly as above, if the XC team has sold pretty much all of the premine...what incentive have they given themselves to continue with the project??? You are still closed source with a buggy product and now devoting alot of time to BlockNet - even when you say it wont interfere with XCs development is foolish and you trying to pull the wool over everyone's eyes.

For this to happen coinciding with BlockNet where the team is asking for 2500 btc is disgusting and why faith in crypto is diminishing.

are you a fucking retard? when was it dumped by the team? it has just been shown it was payed out consistently over a duration of time, not dumped.

You are the fucking retard, did I use the word DUMP in my post??No - I used the word selling (silently over time) - which is what they did...moron go fuck yourself.

My point was that Synechist acted all surprised when the price went down and was cursing the people who were selling, calling them stupid...

What's funny is that you don't even have a clue how much Evan has in DRK and dumped and you are in here questioning Dan when we ALL know what his premine address is.

jibble

Activity: 924

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 11:51:27 PM
Last edit: October 31, 2014, 12:06:41 AM by jibble

What's disappointing is if you look back on Synechists post history, for the past few weeks/months he has been bewildered as to why the price is dropping and why the selling that's been going on is illogical and stupid. ONLY to find out now that it was the XC team in fact doing the selling....Constantly trying to drum up excitement with news releases so that the team could sell at the highest price - all whilst the actual product is still buggy, didnt support all OS's etc

You are the fucking retard, did I use the word DUMP in my post??No - I used the word selling (over time) - which is what they did...moron go fuck yourself.

You have seen steady payments come out, going back months before the "steady selling" volume  , you then claim it is the xc team selling the coins that is causing it, that is pure subjective bullshit, so nah im good thanks , you are a fucking moron . you come here and come up with the most useless shit to comment on like a retarded child crying for his mother. You are such a dumb motherfucker .

How the fuck did you connect steady selling from the XC team into the decline in price which is being DUMPED you dumb fuck. if someone is steady selling and someone else is dumping more than has been sent from that 1 address, how the fuck is that the sole reason and cause for the drop in price?

THE PREMINE WAS DEVELOPMENT FUNDS USED FOR PAYING FOR THE DEVELOPMENT OF THE COIN, IT IS USED TO PAY FOR SERVICES , IT IS EXPECTED TO BE SPENT IN ADVANCING THE COIN AND FOR PEOPLE DOING WORK ON THE COIN, THE PREMINE OFFERS NO INCENTIVE TO BEGIN WITH FOR THE DEV SINCE IT IS BEING USED TO PAY PEOPLE FOR WORK.....IT'S NOT HIS OWN PERSONAL STASH. YOU DUMB FUCK
akula999

Activity: 509
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 11:53:46 PM

No need to curse. Calm yourself. Use different words.

Bitcoin: 1FzZehkiwfeeUmfmBrym8VvXX7gUj3miHe
XMR: 4AqrzGPfEKeZrVXyPDNXUrNeKZZGNYiXMDoY49PvdffKNTRg6xp2Qz74SZ72gT5F9HH8Vaic99ndRg6 UBGcVijaNStQjwwf
jibble

Activity: 924

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 11:58:37 PM

how moronic are these people

"they used the pre mine for development of the coin to develop the coin and pay people, so what incentive do they have to keep working"

wow such wisdom from such a fucking stupid question :O *insert sarcasm
atcsecure

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2014, 12:00:26 AM

No need to curse. Calm yourself. Use different words.

For the record, I was never selling (and I"m pretty sure Arlyn wasn't either) while the price was going down, in fact I was buying up XC during that time and continue to buy XC

Join the revolution - XC - Decentralized Trustless Multi-Node Private Transactions
shockstar

Activity: 141
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 12:00:47 AM

I learned one thing from having patience with a coin which is no SCAM.

When everybody was selling BlackCoin and everybody was fuding their thread I was buying like crazy for ~700 - ~900 sat each coin.
As soon as the coin proved to be developed and taken care of by legit and skilled people I knew that I was going to make lots of money from that investment.

My 8 BTC investment turned into ~370 BTC when I sold my BlackCoins for ~45k - 65k sat

I have the same feelings with XC right now and I'm very happy with my stash

BlockNet is going to push this baby near NXT with no problem.

You don't deserve to call yourselves investors, panicking like little babies when mommy is not around.
You all start crying right and left when you "loose" money when the price goes down. It's your own impatience and fear that makes you loose. You gonna loose money only if you DUMP.

Yes, there is some risk of losing all, so what? Invest only what you afford to lose.

Stop calling yourselves investors, bunch of scaredy cats

This is my last post on this thread. I had enough

Cheers

Could we plz just look at the bigger picture here- I havent deposited euro yet, can we slow down on the support just a couple more days here? I need more coins, thank you.
BAHHAHAHAHa. Goodbye good ol' 40s and 50s. Time for XC to bounce back from this shitstorm.
demgains

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 12:28:52 AM

You are the fucking retard, did I use the word DUMP in my post??No - I used the word selling (over time) - which is what they did...moron go fuck yourself.

You have seen steady payments come out, going back months before the "steady selling" volume  , you then claim it is the xc team selling the coins that is causing it, that is pure subjective bullshit, so nah im good thanks , you are a fucking moron . you come here and come up with the most useless shit to comment on like a retarded child crying for his mother. You are such a dumb motherfucker .

How the fuck did you connect steady selling from the XC team into the decline in price which is being DUMPED you dumb fuck. if someone is steady selling and someone else is dumping more than has been sent from that 1 address, how the fuck is that the sole reason and cause for the drop in price?

THE PREMINE WAS DEVELOPMENT FUNDS USED FOR PAYING FOR THE DEVELOPMENT OF THE COIN, IT IS USED TO PAY FOR SERVICES , IT IS EXPECTED TO BE SPENT IN ADVANCING THE COIN AND FOR PEOPLE DOING WORK ON THE COIN, THE PREMINE OFFERS NO INCENTIVE TO BEGIN WITH FOR THE DEV SINCE IT IS BEING USED TO PAY PEOPLE FOR WORK.....IT'S NOT HIS OWN PERSONAL STASH. YOU DUMB FUCK

demgains

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 01:33:35 AM

I expected more FUD with this blocknet project, but the main page is flooded with crap about XC, mostly from SDC, SuperNET and some DRK trolls too. Looks like we increased our hate by an exponential value. Cool
synechist
Legendary

Activity: 1190

To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2014, 01:43:06 AM

A little pre-emptive announcement:

A group of Bitcointalk users have modified (or perhaps completely invented) some IRC chat logs and screenshots in order to spread FUD about the Blocknet and XC.

It's incredibly easy to create a "record" of any purported conversation you want and present it as fact.
However such logs are not provably truthful, and in this case are false and clearly are posted with malicious intent.

Dan's identity is public and he has staked his personal reputation upon his public conduct and upon XC.

Dan has delivered - and overdelivered - on XC's tech for five months without fault. XC's timeline is testament to this.
And if Dan delivers (notably in the absence of any pumps on XC), then he is not out to scam people out of their money.

Pertaining to some equally vacuous FUD claims:
XC's premine was never dumped, but has been spent entirely on development.
Together with Dan's personal funds, it has funded XC's development.

On a final note, the collaborative spirit that inspired the Blocknet has led Dan to collaborate on a number of projects.
He has openly stated in advance his collaboration (on a freelance basis) with every coin that he has worked with.
This has been done candidly and Dan has nothing to hide regarding his collaborations.
(In fact, there's reason to be proud of the big-mindedness of rising above petty competition to benefit crypto as a whole.)

Co-Founder, the Blocknet
CryptoChronic

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 01:46:39 AM

You mean these?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=836324.140

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=841223.msg9388454#msg9388454

synechist
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2014, 01:50:27 AM

You mean these?

Ha ha. Yup.

Co-Founder, the Blocknet
strunzdumm

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 01:52:41 AM

A group of Bitcointalk users have modified (or perhaps completely invented) some IRC chat logs and screenshots in order to spread FUD about the Blocknet and XC.

It's incredibly easy to create a "record" of any purported conversation you want and present it as fact.
However such logs are not provably truthful, and in this case are false and clearly are posted with malicious intent.

Dan's identity is public and he has staked his personal reputation upon his public conduct and upon XC.

Dan has delivered - and overdelivered - on XC's tech for five months without fault. XC's timeline is testament to this.
And if Dan delivers (notably in the absence of any pumps on XC), then he is not out to scam people out of their money.

On a final note, the collaborative spirit that inspired the Blocknet has led Dan to collaborate on a number of projects.
He has openly stated in advance his collaboration (on a freelance basis) with every coin that he has worked with.
This has been done candidly and Dan has nothing to hide regarding his collaborations.
(In fact, there's reason to be proud of the big-mindedness of rising above petty competition to benefit crypto as a whole.)

Dude stop it, "ethicise the market".  Grin Is it you Mr. Taaki? He sounds like you: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AU2a4AfleTE Come speak in tv like that please^
synechist
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2014, 01:55:08 AM

Dude stop it, "ethicise the market".  Grin Is it you Mr. Taaki? He sounds like you: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AU2a4AfleTE Come speak in tv like that please^

This is me.

Co-Founder, the Blocknet
synechist
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2014, 02:00:27 AM

Thanks LongandShort but your vested interests are clear enough from the coin you advertise so loudly in your sig.

Co-Founder, the Blocknet
00Smurf

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 02:02:10 AM

Irc logs are easy to fake yes as they are just stored as text files.
strunzdumm

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 02:02:16 AM

Why on earth would anyone want to bring down the blocknet if it was as pure as you have yourself believe. What purpose is it to spread "fud" about it. The blocknet does not hinder any project out of its progress and success!. You just insult everyone in one post.. gratz.

The people behind all of this stuff (blocknet, and coins involved) are crims and more evidence will surface very soon you can bet on that.. The truth always comes out eventually and these revelations will not stop..Most of us are sick of all these pump groups and the devs affiliating themselves with them (selling themselves to the devil for a pump and some money)!!

I would if i were you, refrain from commenting on these things in damage control. Its going to be damaging to yourself because you are clearly out of the loop. You are a paid employee after all.
Yea but the people don't learn. What do you think is the difference between FIAT and any Cryptocurrency? Nothing, exept not the Rockefellers get richer and richer...
demgains

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 02:03:05 AM

Why on earth would anyone want to bring down the blocknet if it was as pure as you have yourself believe. What purpose is it to spread "fud" about it. The blocknet does not hinder any project out of its progress and success!. You just insult everyone in one post.. gratz.

The people behind all of this stuff (blocknet, and coins involved) are crims and more evidence will surface very soon you can bet on that.. The truth always comes out eventually and these revelations will not stop..Most of us are sick of all these pump groups and the devs affiliating themselves with them (selling themselves to the devil for a pump and some money)!!

I would if i were you, refrain from commenting on these things in damage control. Its going to be damaging to yourself because you are clearly out of the loop. You are a paid employee after all.

I wouldn't be surprised if your Zero Knowledge awesome anon solution is never released. In fact I hope SDC suffers a brutal future for all the BS and FUD you and your gang of trolls have put on other competing coins.
WayForward

Activity: 255

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 02:08:54 AM

Typical

I was looking over the wallet with the premine etc - and you know what ?

I dont fucking care.  Its just IRONIC that all the fud about it only comes out when convenient, and lets be honest here, people only bring this shit up to use for some gain.

I was looking through those addressees and its being used the entire time, its not like anything was spent this week, or the last few days to cause a concern........no no no..

Idiots, I initially thought the worst, until I research it myself and then closed down this forum (because lets face it this place(the forum) can be a cesspool of morons)  
G-Bert

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 02:09:17 AM

This is me.

You pay for that hat out of the XC pre mine u bastard!?!

Grin

XChat XJkVnYD4N4oSjNStgbAUD6UyWuBTWuMRgv
public key  fuYPYmK4Sj57PkU2NKg1gKW91euMKkstQPeeexUcxnb8
Pages: « 1 ... 1531 1532 1533 1534 1535 1536 1537 1538 1539 1540 1541 1542 1543 1544 1545 1546 1547 1548 1549 1550 1551 1552 1553 1554 1555 1556 1557 1558 1559 1560 1561 1562 1563 1564 1565 1566 1567 1568 1569 1570 1571 1572 1573 1574 1575 1576 1577 1578 1579 1580 [1581] 1582 1583 1584 1585 1586 1587 1588 1589 1590 1591 1592 1593 1594 1595 1596 1597 1598 1599 1600 1601 1602 1603 1604 1605 1606 1607 1608 1609 1610 1611 1612 1613 1614 1615 1616 1617 1618 1619 1620 1621 1622 1623 1624 1625 1626 1627 1628 »
  Print  

Jump to: