Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:53:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1548 1549 1550 1551 1552 1553 1554 1555 1556 1557 1558 1559 1560 1561 1562 1563 1564 1565 1566 1567 1568 1569 1570 1571 1572 1573 1574 1575 1576 1577 1578 1579 1580 1581 1582 1583 1584 1585 1586 1587 1588 1589 1590 1591 1592 1593 1594 1595 1596 1597 [1598] 1599 1600 1601 1602 1603 1604 1605 1606 1607 1608 1609 1610 1611 1612 1613 1614 1615 1616 1617 1618 1619 1620 1621 1622 1623 1624 1625 1626 1627 1628 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos  (Read 1483644 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
MKAxe11

Activity: 165
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 16, 2014, 09:55:23 PM

else you have no reason to ask

Not true ... There are many reasons to be curious about something you have no stake in.

I just remembered a resounding assurance from the core team that a list of expenses would be provided.  However it looks like both they and the hodlers of the coin would prefer to not.

Which is fine ... it was just a question. 

Objectivity folks ... put down the pompoms and get some

Ok well, let's say they haven't provided (btw, they did). If they would do now to your discretion, would you be a supporter? I doubt it, so why even ask? Your incentive is just too obvious my friend...

XChat:XJFcgcMqfdFxwXfqqfHPZs4uBomRfR6erQ / jwj2cnCPdf3uX53cyWyLreaJaDadj4BwqhdmhHcWFP5d

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
CryptoGretzky

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 16, 2014, 10:50:57 PM

Please all, just don't respond to the trolls.   It just makes them feel like they are getting attention.   That's what these trolls that live in their mom's basement strive for.   Don't quote them and just ignore them.

MKAxe11

View Profile
November 16, 2014, 11:15:03 PM

Please all, just don't respond to the trolls.   It just makes them feel like they are getting attention.   That's what these trolls that live in their mom's basement strive for.   Don't quote them and just ignore them.

You're right. I was just giving him the opportunity to prove he's not a troll, which he didn't.
Nothing worse than living in his mom's basement and being an unsuccessful troll!  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=trolling&defid=4250942
goto: 'Signs that your trolling is unsuccessful'

XChat:XJFcgcMqfdFxwXfqqfHPZs4uBomRfR6erQ / jwj2cnCPdf3uX53cyWyLreaJaDadj4BwqhdmhHcWFP5d
UnicornFarts

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 16, 2014, 11:19:23 PM

You're right. I was just giving him the opportunity to prove he's not a troll, which he didn't.
Nothing worse than living in his mom's basement and being an unsuccessful troll!  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Can someone point me to the expenditure breakdown if it happened?  My digging didn't turn anything up.

As to the moms basement thing.  I can appreciate the humor of a neckbeard but I'm not one.  I spent a week on the Rio Grande and plan on spending next year in Thailand.   And have a house I can come home to if I feel like that I actually own.

Can someone explain WHAT I have done in my posts today that is trollish behavior because I fail to see it?  
mr_random
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 16, 2014, 11:26:24 PM

Nothing worse than living in his mom's basement and being an unsuccessful troll!  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

In this case unicornfarts has been established as someone who created multiple accounts to trash talk Dan's projects.

It's actually illegal to do that with things like stocks on investment discussion forums. Too bad crypto isn't regulated yet. Although that said, the guy who ran the Bitcoin ponzi in 2012 ended up getting busted big time 2 years later so there's always hope.
UnicornFarts

View Profile
November 16, 2014, 11:50:15 PM

It's actually illegal to do that with things like stocks on investment discussion forums.

So if GM spends all their money without accounting for it and I have invested in Ford (or I'm just a "troll") and I start bringing the subject up with an Internet account (and I have several) the SEC will be more concerned with me than GM not accounting for their funds?

Yeah no.  Not how it works.  Free speech and all ... law is concerned about people who take other people's money ... not "trolls" (I'm still waiting on evidence that I am one)
ProfX

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 16, 2014, 11:57:53 PM

It's actually illegal to do that with things like stocks on investment discussion forums.

So if GM spends all their money without accounting for it and I have invested in Ford (or I'm just a "troll") and I start bringing the subject up with an Internet account (and I have several) the SEC will be more concerned with me than GM not accounting for their funds?

Yeah no.  Not how it works.  Free speech and all ... law is concerned about people who take other people's money ... not "trolls" (I'm still waiting on evidence that I am one)

you know no one here is going to take you seriously, based off everything you were saying during the BlockNET fudstorm of October. I literally skip past your's and McHammer's post instantly. You bring no substance to XC discussion and others should ignore you as well. You are not an investor, just someone still butthurt they lost out on Jasin's ASIC miner project.

PS. Im pretty sure you're banned from the XC thread, why are you still posting. Reported to forum mods.

Also reporting rdnjk this as is your double account on these forums.
MKAxe11

View Profile
November 16, 2014, 11:59:48 PM

As to the moms basement thing.  I can appreciate the humor of a neckbeard but I'm not one.  I spent a week on the Rio Grande and plan on spending next year in Thailand.   And have a house I can come home to if I feel like that I actually own.

Oh you...  Grin Grin
typical troll, no offense.

EDIT: found proper picture

UnicornFarts

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 12:02:19 AM

*sigh *

With the rdnk accusations - the forum owner says he doesn't care about alt accounts & I really don't care who you think I am.

I'm NOT MAKING ACCUSATIONS.

I'm asking for someone to point me where the details were posted.  I'm following up for MYSELF to see if my previous suspicions / accusations were proven wrong.

If they were it will help me understand what to ask for when digging into future coins.  I'm not asking ANYONE to take my word for anything.   Just link me to what the core team promised on accounting.

If you guys are still hodling the coin then I'm not going to dissuade you and I understand that.  It was a question nothing more

typical troll, no offense.

Lol!  None taken ...
MKAxe11

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 12:07:57 AM

Yeah no.  Not how it works.  Free speech and all ... law is concerned about people who take other people's money ... not "trolls" (I'm still waiting on evidence that I am one)

evidence?!?
so your a troll, not being concerned by law.

goto: 'Signs that your trolling is unsuccesful'

EDIT: i don't need evidence you're a troll. prove that you're not by providing previous posts of you that imply that your not.

mr_random
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 12:12:01 AM

People have been punished by the US legal system for going onto investment forums and creating many fake accounts to push a negative opinion.

You've created a lot of dummy accounts and you've posted a hell of a lot of bullshit and even worse it coincides with prices falling.

Not only that you've made posts of your intentions to crash the price.

What it took for Bitcoin ponzi guy to get his balls busted was for enough people to complain to the SEC about his actions.
UnicornFarts

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 12:12:08 AM

evidence?!?

EDIT: i don't need evidence you're a troll. prove that your not by providing previous posts of you that imply that your not.

I don't consider myself a troll and haven't seen anyone point out specific trollish behavior.  

But if you want to say anything negative about xc is trolling based on the market cap I would say negative information has been more than successful.

Crashing the price wasn't strict my mission.  Introducing inconvenient truth tends to do that though.
URSAY
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 12:22:12 AM

What it took for Bitcoin ponzi guy to get his balls busted was for enough people to complain to the SEC about his actions.

You could easily apply this argument to XC and BlockNet.  The IRS seems to be involved as well.  Official docs are publicly available.
UnicornFarts

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 12:24:06 AM

You could easily apply this argument to XC and BlockNet.  The IRS seems to be involved as well.  Official docs are publicly available.

I just don't see how this applies to posting negative things.  It's about taking people's money in an improper way.

Maybe I'm missing the point
URSAY
Legendary

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 12:28:14 AM

Maybe I'm missing the point

Yup.  Wink
UnicornFarts

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 12:30:40 AM

Well if your wet dream is to have the SEC and IRS up XCs ass to bring the hammer down on FUD feel free to report me.  Might even provide my real info voluntarily
URSAY
Legendary

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 12:33:37 AM

Well if your wet dream is to have the SEC and IRS up XCs ass to bring the hammer down on FUD feel free to report me.  Might even provide my real info voluntarily

Ehhhh what?   Huh

I don't think we're on the same page here.  No worries.
MKAxe11

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 12:34:13 AM

evidence?!?

EDIT: i don't need evidence you're a troll. prove that your not by providing previous posts of you that imply that your not.

I don't consider myself a troll and haven't seen anyone point out specific trollish behavior.  

But if you want to say anything negative about xc is trolling based on the market cap I would say negative information has been more than successful.

Crashing the price wasn't strict my mission.  Introducing inconvenient truth tends to do that though.
No, if you're a community member saying something negative about development, marketing or what not, is just fine because it's intended to help the team to improve, and potentially make better decisions.

For what I can tell you are not interested in improving anything, you clearly have a different agenda, and answers to your questions here are not relevant to anybody except yourself and maybe some other trolls.

You haven't provided prove that you're interested in this project until now, and to be honest I don't expect you are going to.

Therefor you are just a troll. Unsuccessful troll by definition because no one cares about your 'critical' questions. They have been answered some time ago anyway.

demgains

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 12:40:43 AM

evidence?!?

Crashing the price wasn't strict my mission.  Introducing inconvenient truth tends to do that though.
No, if you're a community member saying something negative about development, marketing or what not, is just fine because it's intended to help the team to improve, and potentially make better decisions.

For what I can tell you are not interested in improving anything, you clearly have a different agenda, and answers to your questions here are not relevant to anybody except yourself and maybe some other trolls.

You haven't provided prove that you're interested in this project until now, and to be honest I don't expect you are going to.

Therefor you are just a troll. Unsuccessful troll by definition because no one cares about your 'critical' questions. They have been answered some time ago anyway.

There agenda is to keep pushing that main FUD thread, and when we don't respond to them in the manner that they expect, they continue to flood that thread will more baseless accusations and speculative posts. Unicorn farts is expecting a detailed analysis of the spent premine, I cant think of any other crypto that has sent out a public document of exact amounts. Once again crypto is not the same as a real life business, its more of a currency. Again, the team did address where the premine was spent on, but not in the denominations. For all we know this is better, because showing denominations spent on specific aspects of XC might further fuel more FUD and assumptions to be created by trolls. I think what was provided by the team was sufficient enough for XC investors. Trolls want exact figures so they can build new arguements to fuel their FUD agenda.

If I was a moderator of this thread, I would ban them instantly. It takes 2 seconds to figure out what an account on here is being used for. Some of which have been specifically created to FUD XC/Blocknet. Anyone that has a ban in the BlockNET thread should automatically be banned in this thread as well. Why give the trolls another chance to troll, you know they are eventually going to come over here and do it, just do a double ban and save yourself the hassle.

Oh and btw, someone on the team should really consider using that deletebot app. Im surprised none of you dont have a spare computer that you can keep running all night that will run the bot. If you're not going to run it 24/7, at least run it during the day to prevent shit like what is happening again to this thread again from happening.
URSAY
Legendary

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 12:59:56 AM

Trolls want exact figures so they can build new arguements to fuel their FUD agenda.

Detailed math?  Who needs it right?  We just need to have faith.  Serious investors just pray.  Praise Jesus.  AMEN.
Pages: « 1 ... 1548 1549 1550 1551 1552 1553 1554 1555 1556 1557 1558 1559 1560 1561 1562 1563 1564 1565 1566 1567 1568 1569 1570 1571 1572 1573 1574 1575 1576 1577 1578 1579 1580 1581 1582 1583 1584 1585 1586 1587 1588 1589 1590 1591 1592 1593 1594 1595 1596 1597 [1598] 1599 1600 1601 1602 1603 1604 1605 1606 1607 1608 1609 1610 1611 1612 1613 1614 1615 1616 1617 1618 1619 1620 1621 1622 1623 1624 1625 1626 1627 1628 »
  Print  

Jump to: