Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 04:17:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 [757] 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 ... 953 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [CLOAK] Cloakcoin | No Premine | X13 | Decentralized Market and PoSA  (Read 1266168 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
mimini0147

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 08:31:34 PM

This os ridiculous, at this price no one is selling but price keep dumb like fucked whole

ChipMixer.com.|.Mixing reinvented for your privacy.|.ChipMixerwzxtzbw.onion

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Smoothmold

Activity: 147
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 08:32:28 PM

how can this come back from epic dump 350 K until 35K ? I don't see it happening

It can't, no matter what anyone tells you. Don't let them fill you in with the "OneMarket" and "CIARA" hype. No one knows how far away they are and the previous two releases (PoSA v1 and CloakPAL) have just furthered the dump. PoSA was game changing and that didn't help with the price did it (If you exclude the pre-release hype it had which caused it to spike massively)? Even if the price tries to recover, there are too many bagholders waiting to sell at a relatively "reasonable" price to cut their losses as much as they can.

thx for the objective view Shadowcoin bagholder

Doesn't matter. I'm just trying to warn people about the shortcomings of this coin while people like you convince them to buy.

Please enlighten your view on the shortcomings of cloak.
MedaR
Legendary

Activity: 2380
Merit: 1026

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 08:37:35 PM

Why did the price fall anyway? Just curious, was it because some whale dumped and the rest followed?
nice question..
anyone?

1.BTC shakes markets and some people wanted out with btc-s..and chain reaction..+fud
2.Whales dumping to kill price and buy cheap ..
3.ANON now is not big deal..
4.We need POD,and always something new..more promotions on media

You can rent this space
realestmofo

Activity: 168

If you aren't comfortable ........

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 08:40:10 PM

At least there is 1 person trying to be a hero and keep the price above 35k till someone comes along and dumps on it. This coin could end up like BC where there were a bunch of exit pumps. Start buying on the good news and once everyone else starts buying you dump and get out before everyone else.

YOU ARE DEAD TO ME
tokyoghetto
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 08:41:09 PM

I would love to see poker integrated in the wallet, after OneMarket is offered of course.

If you don't give people reasons to use the coin other than getting more BTC and cashing out into FIAT, then every coin is doomed to fail.

So give me OneMarket and give me CloakPoker.
flashbit

Activity: 1008
Merit: 505

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 08:41:14 PM

'TheDagger' hasn't updated the community since Wednesday the 13th and was averaging an update every 2 days. Odd.

Anyone from the Dev team have an update? Is this worth holding on?
tokyoghetto
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 08:42:01 PM

'TheDagger' hasn't updated the community since Wednesday the 13th and was averaging an update every 2 days. Odd.

would you like an update every 30 mins? have you checked out the IRC?
flashbit

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 08:43:27 PM

would you like an update every 30 mins? have you checked out the IRC?

No every 2 days would be fine. No I don't use irc. I suspect I'm not the only one dude.
burrmarket

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 08:47:03 PM

People by now should realize the trolls on the Cloak thread are career trolls (possible government trolls to hurt crypto in general) or are from another coin just harassing us here. Just check their post history. None should give a shit about what the trolls say or post. Yeah, it's annoying and disruptive to the progress we seek. Cloak will survive and thrive because of the hard work, dedication and determination to be innovative by the Cloak team.
Let me say this again. Oh and some trolls are pissed that they sold at a loss. They shouldn't be angry at Cloak, they should be angry at their weak hand.

+1

Although, emotional content posted on a forum is designed to be exactly as it is perceived.
pics4crypto

Activity: 491

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 08:47:27 PM

although this is from the SYS thread, but the basics apply here as well IMHO:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=587080.msg8400694#msg8400694

ppl are too fast to whine and dump .
Creating a code like CLOAK is a huge job and will not happen one day to another no matter how badly we want it. Coders need breaks here and there as well we like it or not.
Cloak devs accomplished more in a couple of months than most other devs and delivered every time.

ppl who see this and the innovation in CLOAK hold onto their holdings, ppl who just want a quick buck in 2 days will dump.

btw if you complaining about "missing" devs, they are on IRC all the time (and they are happy to answer reasonable and serious questions)  and you can see quotes or announcement from them time to time; just because they not coming here and babysit you and burp you doesn't mean that they are "missing" .

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
flashbit

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 08:57:31 PM

Creating a code like CLOAK is a huge job and will not happen one day to another no matter how badly we want it. Coders need breaks here and there as well we like it or not.
Cloak devs accomplished more in a couple of months than most other devs and delivered every time.

ppl who see this and the innovation in CLOAK hold onto their holdings, ppl who just want a quick buck in 2 days will dump.

btw if you complaining about "missing" devs, they are on IRC all the time (and they are happy to answer reasonable and serious questions)  and you can see quotes or announcement from them time to time; just because they not coming here and babysit you and burp you doesn't mean that they are "missing" .

I think you're missing the point.  Cloak is nothing without support from its investors. Without making the investors confident that there is progress being made the price will continue to drop and it will be difficult to get these investors back. This is what is currently happening (chart doesn't lie). A good communication plan like what XC has implemented would go along way to at least stabilize the price.

Something tells me the devs don't care. This is troubling to say the least. I hope I'm wrong as I do think Cloak has huge potential in this market.
pics4crypto

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 09:04:24 PM

I think you're missing the point.  Cloak is nothing without support from its investors. Without making the investors confident that there is progress being made the price will continue to drop and it will be difficult to get these investors back. This is what is currently happening (chart doesn't lie). A good communication plan like what XC has implemented would go along way to at least stabilize the price.

Something tells me the devs don't care. This is troubling to say the least. I hope I'm wrong as I do think Cloak has huge potential in this market.

Devs do care , I quote this again which was like 20 hours ago (yeah, I have to admit, they didn't release anything significant since):

From a little while ago in irc.
[16:35] <@MrRGnome> Hey guys, I'm just dropping in really quick before getting back to work. The dev team is really busy, it seems the protocol is being audited and everyone is firing on all cylinders working with the auditor to help them get the job done.

I guess we have to tell them to have infos in BOLD and BIG letters, so ppl can see it...

flashbit

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 09:16:27 PM

Devs do care , I quote this again which was like 20 hours ago (yeah, I have to admit, they didn't release anything significant since):

[16:35] <@MrRGnome> Hey guys, I'm just dropping in really quick before getting back to work. The dev team is really busy, it seems the protocol is being audited and everyone is firing on all cylinders working with the auditor to help them get the job done.

I guess we have to tell them to have infos in BOLD and BIG letters, so ppl can see it...

Is tubesteak on the team? This hasn't been verified. Nice try. Now I understand why the price is where it is.
quarkfx

Activity: 396

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 09:20:52 PM

I think you're missing the point.  Cloak is nothing without support from its investors.

Yeah but not from investors  who are basically whining that they missed the right moment to dump. If you were a LTI you wouldn't be that nervous to get an update even though comments are permanently made (I admit: you need to read through a lot of fud and panic posts).

Seriously if the coin fell to 1 satoshi it still wouldn't be dead. The only reason why people claim it to be dead is because they EXPECT that everyone will look for the next rise and dump. Even that wouldn't kill tte coin.

I see developers who are more active than all other devs I saw before in crypto. I see ideas that have value and I see people collaborating. If we wouldn't have to deal with "investors" who believe they are the center of the world we would have more resources to move on.
tubesteak

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 09:29:18 PM

Is tubesteak on the team? This hasn't been verified. Nice try. Now I understand why the price is where it is.
I am not on the team, but I do join the irc to see if there is info. Sometimes I just join the irc, go do whatever I have to do and comeback and scroll through what was said. It helps to keep me up to date with what's going on. So now I see you turning into a fudster/possible troll now. huh. well have a good day and always focus on what's positive.

SLG: SPWZuB9HsZVQNiHCbLQyw32EdRdVtt87We
flashbit

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 09:30:45 PM

I think you're missing the point.  Cloak is nothing without support from its investors.

Yeah but not from investors  who are basically whining that they missed the right moment to dump. If you were a LTI you wouldn't be that nervous to get an update even though comments are permanently made (I admit: you need to read through a lot of fud and panic posts).

Seriously if the coin fell to 1 satoshi it still wouldn't be dead. The only reason why people claim it to be dead is because they EXPECT that everyone will look for the next rise and dump. Even that wouldn't kill tte coin.

I see developers who are more active than all other devs I saw before in crypto. I see ideas that have value and I see people collaborating. If we wouldn't have to deal with "investors" who believe they are the center of the world we would have more resources to move on.

Haha - u obviously haven't been in crypto very long my friend.  There is such a thing as falling so far that you can't recover. Many coins are there now (very sad). I think cloak is moving into this territory of 'no man's land'.  Next week will be interesting and a true test IMO of how resilient this coin really is.
flashbit

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 09:33:20 PM

I am not on the team, but I do join the irc to see if there is info. Sometimes I just join the irc, go do whatever I have to do and comeback and scroll through what was said. It helps to keep me up to date with what's going on. So now I see you turning into a fudster/possible troll now. huh. well have a good day and always focus on what's positive.

Not there yet but very close. If that happens I won't comment anymore, sell my holdings and move on.
pics4crypto

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 09:34:16 PM

ok, I try it last time to help you out : <@MrRGnome> said it, Tubesteak just quoted it from IRC

flashbit

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 09:38:13 PM

ok, I try it last time to help you out : <@MrRGnome> said it, Tubesteak just quoted it from IRC

Nice one smart ass. Looking for validation from team member not a community member.
pics4crypto

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 09:46:38 PM

Nice one smart ass. Looking for validation from team member not a community member.

rofl

well, then hop on IRC and ask  <@MrRGnome> , the team member to verify it for you

over and out, ciao

Pages: « 1 ... 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 [757] 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 ... 953 »
  Print  

Jump to: