Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 07:10:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 [829] 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 ... 953 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [CLOAK] Cloakcoin | No Premine | X13 | Decentralized Market and PoSA  (Read 1266182 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
jorrr

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 11:26:31 AM

I feel bad for you guys.. Alty comes out with some bullshit and you guys all eat it up. Good luck.. And to anyone who got out over the last few days after bagholding this trash for over a month.. Good work!

I'm so happy I put my btc into LXC and not cloak. Phewwwwww!  Cool

it's called alty's exit strategy, they probably missed the first one (350K) because they thought it would go even higher. So don't fuck the second one up please ^^

tempus
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1128

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 11:38:06 AM

Only for remembrance...

Everybody should be aware, that the coming FUD-Attacks will have Intention. From now it won`t be just malicious joy, because the price is low. It will have the Intention to bring the Price down, because many Panic-Dumpers regret and would like to buy back in again. At the same time they hesitate to do it now. They sold around 20k, they don`t want to buy back at 40k. Therefore, what would they like to see? A cheaper price. And they will do a lot to write it down. Everybody should keep in mind: FUD is intentional.

bokiminer

Activity: 137
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 12:59:39 PM

I feel bad for you guys.. Alty comes out with some bullshit and you guys all eat it up. Good luck.. And to anyone who got out over the last few days after bagholding this trash for over a month.. Good work!

all the evidence is here that cloak will not recover! And still you keep buying!

good luck to you all! Bagholders of cloak!!

This is my last post, the paid trolling contract (1btc) is expiring today.

tanghouzhu

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 01:01:36 PM

each time I clicked the market on the wallet,it crashes,don't know why
bokiminer

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 02:00:43 PM

Probably you now use old wallet ver. 1.9.6, use newest ver. 1.9.7
BTCgraphics

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 02:17:49 PM

AltcoinsMessiah

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 02:20:53 PM

LOL, what's that? Something alty made up so you guys will buy his coins till next month so he can get out alive...

HaHaHaHaHaHaHa

Grin
erok

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 02:42:39 PM

LOL, what's that? Something alty made up so you guys will buy his coins till next month so he can get out alive...

HaHaHaHaHaHaHa

Grin
If you follow cryptocurrencies you would know that alty already dumped enough to break even so that would no longer be a motivating factor. Right now it is all about getting One Market going with anon transactions I believe.

"the destruction of privacy widens the existing power imbalance between the ruling factions and everyone else" -- Julian Assange
BTCgraphics

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 02:45:38 PM

So what good does shit talking do? Fuck you......

It's not shit talk. It's just my professional opinion. Fuck you too......

Grin

You clearly don't follow altcoins close enough to know that Bobsurplus admitted to owning over 30% of LXC, the same person that hyped up cloak then dumped his high percentage bag holdings.

I do understand that your probably a fat ugly kid behind a computer with nothing to do all day but fud threads(judging by your past post) so I'm not mad at you.
bokiminer

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 02:54:35 PM

HaHaHaHaHaHaHa

Grin

all the evidence is here that cloak will not recover! And still you keep buying!

good luck to you all! Bagholders of cloak!!

This is my last post, the paid trolling contract (1btc) is expiring today.

AltcoinsMessiah

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 03:10:11 PM

Grin

You clearly don't follow altcoins close enough to know that Bobsurplus admitted to owning over 30% of LXC, the same person that hyped up cloak then dumped his high percentage bag holdings.

I do understand that your probably a fat ugly kid behind a computer with nothing to do all day but fud threads(judging by your past post) so I'm not mad at you.

You clearly talk out of your ass because you don't know shit! BobSurplus admitted to owning 1.3M coins.. That's 10% not 30%. So either you talk out your ass or you missed 3rd grade math. Either way no one on this forum should be listening to you about anything.

You go on to say BobSurplus hyped up cloak, do you mean he helped bring the price from 15 thousand satoshi to over 350 thousand?  If so ... then why would I want to miss his next coin? That would be stupid. Don't you think.

Oh wait, I forgot.. You talk out your ass or skipped primary school. Never mind. No need to respond here!

I don't follow altcoins..
 Grin

Did you see my forum name, it's that for a reason!

BTCgraphics

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 03:30:13 PM

Grin

You clearly talk out of your ass because you don't know shit! BobSurplus admitted to owning 1.3M coins.. That's 10% not 30%. So either you talk out your ass or you missed 3rd grade math. Either way no one on this forum should be listening to you about anything.

You go on to say BobSurplus hyped up cloak, do you mean he helped bring the price from 15 thousand satoshi to over 350 thousand?  If so ... then why would I want to miss his next coin? That would be stupid. Don't you think.

Oh wait, I forgot.. You talk out your ass or skipped primary school. Never mind. No need to respond here!

Grin

He alone has 13% when this happened, and has told me he has doubled his LXC since then, not to mention what his team has.......................... lol

Goodluck being part of his "next cloak" aka him and his pump and dump teams next victim.

cryptodaknight

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 03:36:38 PM

Much of this thread is just paid poster, whales, and pumpers. Don't even bother wasting too much time here to get information about cloakcoin, go to cloaktalk or IRC and ask yourself.

As for cloakcoin recovering? Yes, it should and even do better than before.

Listen, if you are investing in cryptos you need to know this market is very very manipulated. Good coins like this get pumped like the rest, this was not an accident. There is purpose and intention in hyping and dumping coins by whales. If you expect to make good on your investment in cryptos and don't understand the market here, you're doomed to fail. These whales run most of it, so what do we do? I'll tell you what to do.

Buy your coins from very well researched and reliably teams, those like cloakcoin that are making real product, not just a coin. The innovation and the tech involved should in theory, become useful in real life. Why do you think some whales are scared of cloak and pumped and dumped in very hard? They have a playground here, and coins with real innovation are not welcome since they disrupt this game.

BUT, here is the real good news, is since Bitcoin there has been no real innovation yet. Some good stuff made, but nothing truly innovative has happened. LTC and clones, or POS coins, all just improvements. Cloakcoin and few others are trying to add a ton of code on top of the blockchain that if they succeed it will be a software/tech innovation/currency that is unlike anything else. You must have a longer view on coins with teams that are producing results and trying the unknown.

As were the internet stocks in the 1990's few lasted, but many promised a lot. Same here, this should be a new tech boom and some of these brilliant teams like cloak get this, and are not looking probably for the BTC whales investing, they are looking for outside of cyptos $$$$ waiting to get in on something real and groundbreaking.

So, you can play ride the wave with shitcoins, or you can invest and forget for awhile while real work is being done. There are no promises in cryptos, but the 1000% returns in days are not real, it's manipulation. If you want 1000% returns then buy and hold coins with promise, that keep you updated, and working toward something like this coin.

Get off this thread and go to home threads of coins with innovation.

99% of the coins are scams or will be killed after a pump and dump, stick with your well researched coins with real teams and work being done, and you'll pick that 1% or less coins that will really have a chance to build something companies and businesses will want to use, and attract real $$$ in time with a finished product, or one evolving. Think bigger, and longer, and you'll have a chance to buy microsoft before people knew much what it was.
BTCgraphics

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 03:39:06 PM

But anyways, back on topic, TheDagger is doing a Q&A on cloaktalk, dont forget to join in:
http://www.cloaktalk.org/t/cloak-development-q-a/275/20

AltcoinsMessiah

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 03:40:00 PM

Grin

You go on to say BobSurplus hyped up cloak, do you mean he helped bring the price from 15 thousand satoshi to over 350 thousand?  If so ... then why would I want to miss his next coin? That would be stupid. Don't you think.

Grin

http://oi58.tinypic.com/1583ub7.jpg

He alone has 13% when this happened, and has told me he has doubled his LXC since then, not to mention what his team has.......................... lol

Goodluck being part of his "next cloak" aka him and his pump and dump teams next victim.

Why would he tell you anything? You're talking out of your ass! LMAO. Did cloak not rise and rise and rise for 2-3-4 months with him? It's ok. I'll be getting into LXC at every chance I get. You see. I'm smart I wont hold forever like you bagholders.

BobSurplus told you nothing. Stop spreading FUD.

Grin Wink Grin
HappyHogan

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 03:45:42 PM

Much of this thread is just paid poster, whales, and pumpers. Don't even bother wasting too much time here to get information about cloakcoin, go to cloaktalk or IRC and ask yourself.

Listen, if you are investing in cryptos you need to know this market is very very manipulated. Good coins like this get pumped like the rest, this was not an accident. There is purpose and intention in hyping and dumping coins by whales. If you expect to make good on your investment in cryptos and don't understand the market here, you're doomed to fail. These whales run most of it, so what do we do? I'll tell you what to do.

Buy your coins from very well researched and reliably teams, those like cloakcoin that are making real product, not just a coin. The innovation and the tech involved should in theory, become useful in real life. Why do you think some whales are scared of cloak and pumped and dumped in very hard? They have a playground here, and coins with real innovation are not welcome since they disrupt this game.

BUT, here is the real good news, is since Bitcoin there has been no real innovation yet. Some good stuff made, but nothing truly innovative has happened. LTC and clones, or POS coins, all just improvements. Cloakcoin and few others are trying to add a ton of code on top of the blockchain that if they succeed it will be a software/tech innovation/currency that is unlike anything else. You must have a longer view on coins with teams that are producing results and trying the unknown.

As were the internet stocks in the 1990's few lasted, but many promised a lot. Same here, this should be a new tech boom and some of these brilliant teams like cloak get this, and are not looking probably for the BTC whales investing, they are looking for outside of cyptos $$$$ waiting to get in on something real and groundbreaking.

So, you can play ride the wave with shitcoins, or you can invest and forget for awhile while real work is being done. There are no promises in cryptos, but the 1000% returns in days are not real, it's manipulation. If you want 1000% returns then buy and hold coins with promise, that keep you updated, and working toward something like this coin.

99% of the coins are scams or will be killed after a pump and dump, stick with your well researched coins with real teams and work being done, and you'll pick that 1% or less coins that will really have a chance to build something companies and businesses will want to use, and attract real $$$ in time with a finished product, or one evolving. Think bigger, and longer, and you'll have a chance to buy microsoft before people knew much what it was.

Little innovation in digital currencies? Say what? I have some interest in cloak, but to say it is the only coin that has pushed real sound strategies and innovations is ludicrous. Not going to talk up other coins here, but seriously.
BTCgraphics

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 03:48:24 PM

Grin

Grin

Why would he tell you anything? You're talking out of your ass! LMAO. Did cloak not rise and rise and rise for 2-3-4 months with him? It's ok. I'll be getting into LXC at every chance I get. You see. I'm smart I wont hold forever like you bagholders.

BobSurplus told you nothing. Stop spreading FUD.

Grin Wink Grin
Yeah, because cloak has been around for 4 months, you really know your stuff.

Anyways, the proof is in the picture. Get out the thread if you here just to troll idiotic stuff
cryptodaknight

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 04:03:36 PM

Little innovation in digital currencies? Say what? I have some interest in cloak, but to say it is the only coin that has pushed real sound strategies and innovations is ludicrous. Not going to talk up other coins here, but seriously.

ummm, your missing the point completely, as this is cloakcoin thread i'm not posting other coins. Get your facts straight. YES, there is very little innovation with most all coins. I didn't say every single one, as i'm invested in others with innovation, just not speaking about them here.
jorrr

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 04:35:17 PM

But anyways, back on topic, TheDagger is doing a Q&A on cloaktalk, dont forget to join in:

wow i just see this picture, i just panic bought some cloak. Can't go wrong right?
BTCgraphics

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 05:11:49 PM

wow i just see this picture, i just panic bought some cloak. Can't go wrong right?
To me the biggest thing is OneMarket, since i am a user of alot of Deep Web marketplaces. And i know alot of other people that will be using it. I don't see how we won't have a new ATH if that and and annon are working properly.
Pages: « 1 ... 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 [829] 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 ... 953 »
  Print  

Jump to: