Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 06:01:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 [861] 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 ... 953 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [CLOAK] Cloakcoin | No Premine | X13 | Decentralized Market and PoSA  (Read 1266168 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
LiberyOrDeath

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 06:07:29 AM

2.5 BTC to 60 k on Bittrex. We're breaking 100 k before ETA.

Just saw a 5000 CLOAK wall getting eating in 10 minutes on MintPal, some serious buying is going on. Honestly I did not expect such a rapid development, my guess was that we could hit 60-65 k before ETA, but now that looks like a joke.

After ETA? Who knows? Anything can happen - one guy set a sell order on Mintal at 490 k satoshi (check it out yourself)....Maybe he knows more than I do Smiley
No offense meant, really. But I give you some good advice for free: better don't trade or you'll end up losing all your money. At least as long as you didn't learn how it works.

It was so obvious that this one would go back down again. 10% profit for me, while staying totally safe today. Thanks, market.

This is the problem with crypto, most people have no idea what they're doing but just throwing money around with bogus predictions. Best thing for all these people would be to just buy some bitcoin and sit on it.

I don't have a crystal ball and no I am not throwing my money around. I am not a daytrader and I do not engage in speculations nor do I give anybody trading advice.

Also I never said that I am an expert in reading charts - perhaps you can enlighten me on this matter? What (if any) predictions do you have ? What will happen to CLOAK price before ETA ? Are you willing to give a rough estimate ? Please enlighten us, Sir.
HappyHogan

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 06:19:18 AM

Just saw a 5000 CLOAK wall getting eating in 10 minutes on MintPal, some serious buying is going on. Honestly I did not expect such a rapid development, my guess was that we could hit 60-65 k before ETA, but now that looks like a joke.

After ETA? Who knows? Anything can happen - one guy set a sell order on Mintal at 490 k satoshi (check it out yourself)....Maybe he knows more than I do Smiley
No offense meant, really. But I give you some good advice for free: better don't trade or you'll end up losing all your money. At least as long as you didn't learn how it works.

It was so obvious that this one would go back down again. 10% profit for me, while staying totally safe today. Thanks, market.

This is the problem with crypto, most people have no idea what they're doing but just throwing money around with bogus predictions. Best thing for all these people would be to just buy some bitcoin and sit on it.

I don't have a crystal ball and no I am not throwing my money around. I am not a daytrader and I do not engage in speculations nor do I give anybody trading advice.

Also I never said that I am an expert in reading charts - perhaps you can enlighten me on this matter? What (if any) predictions do you have ? What will happen to CLOAK price before ETA ? Are you willing to give a rough estimate ? Please enlighten us, Sir.

Don't act like an ass. Everyone is acting collectively irrational in crypto. On every single thread some guys are jerking off to their own price predictions convinced it's all going to the moon. Well, guess what, only a few altcoins, if any, are going to be a success. I have no issues with cloak, I own some. I do have issues with people making price predictions. Any movement in this coin right now is P & D. The only way to success is stomaching a very long miserable road ahead and a lot of luck. All these fantastic innovations matter very little, but they are necessary.
LiberyOrDeath

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 06:34:46 AM

Don't act like an ass. Everyone is acting collectively irrational in crypto. On every single thread some guys are jerking off to their own price predictions convinced it's all going to the moon. Well, guess what, only a few altcoins, if any, are going to be a success. I have no issues with cloak, I own some. I do have issues with people making price predictions. Any movement in this coin right now is P & D. The only way to success is stomaching a very long miserable road ahead and a lot of luck. All these fantastic innovations matter very little, but they are necessary.

It is hard for me to admit this it but you are correct regarding most of the issues that you brought up.

I agree with you that out of 500+ altcoins, only a few will be succesful. I would say less than 3% of the total - meaning 10-15 alt coins maximum. This is realistic IMO. It will take time to clear the air, but eventually we shall have perhaps a dozen proper alts to work with.

Why is it that you have issues with people making price predictions? I made a rather conservative estimate and you are acting in an aggressive manner, even hostile. We are dealing with numbers here, that's the cold truth, beyond all the complexities and multiple layers - when it comes down to the brass task it is all about the numbers.
cointrader83

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 07:01:12 AM

I think Cloak will be succes.

My Company want to invest in Cloak, and we want to sell a lot of product in OneMarket.

allyouracid
Legendary

Activity: 2320
Merit: 1292

Encrypted Money, Baby!

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 07:07:43 AM

What went back down today? What are you talking about - we went from 51 k high on Mint down to 49 k low? And now it's building up around 50 k for the next upward movement.

Okay, you made 10% profit today (or last night) - that's great I admire your trading skills. Btw, 10% profit on what : 1 BTC? You certainly didn't drop a 100 BTC on the market yesterday, at least a bad trader like me knows that much.

Oh, and yes, I do not daytrade. You are right - If I was I would be losing money, that's why I carefully choose coins that are long term winners like CLOAK.
Okay, I must admit I thought it would go down further, into the 40-41 range. My mistake, point for you Smiley

Don't visit my shitcoin blog: OCOIN.DEV
Use cointracking.info for tax declaration & tracking of your trades!
BrianM

Activity: 546
Merit: 510

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 07:16:56 AM

Going too slow. CLOACK! UP UP UP UP you goooooooo!  Cool
LiberyOrDeath

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 07:20:53 AM

What went back down today? What are you talking about - we went from 51 k high on Mint down to 49 k low? And now it's building up around 50 k for the next upward movement.

Okay, you made 10% profit today (or last night) - that's great I admire your trading skills. Btw, 10% profit on what : 1 BTC? You certainly didn't drop a 100 BTC on the market yesterday, at least a bad trader like me knows that much.

Oh, and yes, I do not daytrade. You are right - If I was I would be losing money, that's why I carefully choose coins that are long term winners like CLOAK.
Okay, I must admit I thought it would go down further, into the 40-41 range. My mistake, point for you Smiley

It's not about getting points or trying to win arguments. I appreciate healthy debates and I encourage people in this community to engage into it. The last thing we need is a bunch of yes sayers.

Now, regarding the price range, I admit that even as optimistic as I was - I couldn't imagine this scenario we have right now. 50k support is very strong on both Mint and Bittrex, and there is an immense amount of large buys - 4 BTC wall at 53 k satoshi just went down in less than 10 minutes. Things look much better than I expected.
allyouracid
Legendary

Activity: 2320
Merit: 1292

Encrypted Money, Baby!

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 07:22:09 AM

LiberyOrDeath:
One more thing about predictions: usually, when trading, you're not making predictions. Predicting is somewhat discouraged in trading communities. What they do is analyzing numbers, recognizing trends, watching the market and acting accordingly. Predicting is for psychics who are shady and not to be trusted, especially when it comes down to money. Smiley

Don't visit my shitcoin blog: OCOIN.DEV
Use cointracking.info for tax declaration & tracking of your trades!
LiberyOrDeath

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 07:30:51 AM

LiberyOrDeath:
One more thing about predictions: usually, when trading, you're not making predictions. Predicting is somewhat discouraged in trading communities. What they do is analyzing numbers, recognizing trends, watching the market and acting accordingly. Predicting is for psychics who are shady and not to be trusted, especially when it comes down to money. Smiley

Duly noted.  Smiley
SL1M

Activity: 147

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 08:42:02 AM
Last edit: September 09, 2014, 09:21:55 AM by SL1M

so excited for the big release Onemarket, Posa.

still a lot of people confused about the date

but it's tomorrow (wednesday)

usa 09.10.2014
europe 10-09-2014

off course in Australia and asia it will be the day after.
BrianM

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 08:54:01 AM

Though I would spice this thread up a bit, all that serious talk, also remember to enjoy life:
doubleredrolex

Activity: 211

I Believe

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 08:56:08 AM

I can't install the cloak wallet on my mac. Just says the file is damaged and prompts me to move it to the trash after i unzip it? Any ideas?

HappyHogan

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 09:49:44 AM

It is hard for me to admit this it but you are correct regarding most of the issues that you brought up.

I agree with you that out of 500+ altcoins, only a few will be succesful. I would say less than 3% of the total - meaning 10-15 alt coins maximum. This is realistic IMO. It will take time to clear the air, but eventually we shall have perhaps a dozen proper alts to work with.

Why is it that you have issues with people making price predictions? I made a rather conservative estimate and you are acting in an aggressive manner, even hostile. We are dealing with numbers here, that's the cold truth, beyond all the complexities and multiple layers - when it comes down to the brass task it is all about the numbers.

Because, even if this coin is a success, people should expect massive volatility. If you think this is a floor now, just wait, don't be surprised to see this coin trading at 20% of the current price some time in the future. I've seen it happen to so many great coins Nxt, Blackcoin, etc. Cloak might eventually make it to that group, but it's going to be a tough road. Too much optimism will only make it more difficult to get through the hard times.
Smoothmold

Activity: 147

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 10:14:34 AM

Because, even if this coin is a success, people should expect massive volatility. If you think this is a floor now, just wait, don't be surprised to see this coin trading at 20% of the current price some time in the future. I've seen it happen to so many great coins Nxt, Blackcoin, etc. Cloak might eventually make it to that group, but it's going to be a tough road. Too much optimism will only make it more difficult to get through the hard times.
+1000

As long as the devs keep on delivering I have no intentions of selling any of my cloak. Even if the price would make a drastic dip from this price.
mtomcdev

Activity: 310
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 10:29:09 AM

I don't think as much as 10-15 could remain from the existing 500+ altcoins. Without real use cases no reason to have any coins and there are only a handful coins with real use cases. No reason to throw in arbitrary numbers as any prediction about the number of viable coins is pure speculation at this stage, but I have the feeling that BTC plus maximum 4-5 altcoins could survive the next 12 months. Cloak could be one of the survivors. The decentralized market place is a real use case for Cloak.
ilusm

Activity: 139

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 10:45:34 AM

Hi all i'm new here and i just buy some CLOAK today if i have any problem i will ask you guys. Cheesy

c4shm3n

Activity: 719
Merit: 500

CLOAK Private,Secure & Untraceable Digitalcurrency

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2014, 11:05:02 AM

congratulation and welcome!

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,        
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖      
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌    
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,  
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌  
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌  
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`  
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████    
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜      
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀        
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin | CloakCoin Private, Secure, Untraceable & Decentralized Digitalcurrency |  Enigma
Chat | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Forum |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram | Faucet
BrianM

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 11:29:23 AM

Hi all i'm new here and i just buy some CLOAK today if i have any problem i will ask you guys. Cheesy

Welcome to CLOACK!
Its really one of the few awesome altcoins left!
Fidel Crypto

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 11:55:31 AM

I welcome you all to be part of the CLOAK REVOLUTION.
only the strong ones stayed, the weak already left.

viva cloakcoin
cui

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 12:23:04 PM

Someone deliberately zapan, follow the trend is not a wise choice, take your chips Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
Pages: « 1 ... 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 [861] 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 ... 953 »
  Print  

Jump to: