Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:25:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 [876] 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 ... 953 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [CLOAK] Cloakcoin | No Premine | X13 | Decentralized Market and PoSA  (Read 1266168 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
erok

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 11:52:04 PM

And don't miss the CLOAK glass (TOR compatible) !!!
ETA: 19.09.2014
Also the CLOAK watch (with POSA DIRECT VPN CONNECT):
CLOAK is a SCAM !?! Nooooooooo
Since the first POSA was good (according to MRRGnome) and they have just been starting fresh over and over it shows that they are at least competent enough to code. Fantastic. That said...Today felt like I was trying to talk to a love that just wasn't into it the relationship anymore. I remember a time when alty, x11joe, dasource, TrollsRoyce, r00tback, and MrRGnome used to hang out in IRC and talk to everyone about what was going on and things were good. Seemed like a community that you could relate to. Today (and the past two weeks) have been painful. The devs came in towards the end of the day and told us they would work on their PR. I appreciated that. But it again felt like a "quick blow-off half considered thing" since the excuse of "Don't have enough time" and "community should be more patient" came up frequently but they settled on trying to get the already epic theoretical to do PR. If that happens then maybe the community will get back to where it was but right now it feels like talking to my ex-wife only now she wants to sell me something but doesn't want to talk about it. Great idea, the VPN, but bad timing. Fix the coin first before trying to sell us stuff that isn't even marketed with the needed info like what country it is hosted in and throughput. We are still invested due to the technology behind the coin (which at this point is closed source and questionable)... But to be clear, things have changed. And I am sure this post will get buried and no one will give a shit but I wanted to say something to get it off my chest. I feel better now.

"the destruction of privacy widens the existing power imbalance between the ruling factions and everyone else" -- Julian Assange

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lulz-o-zaurus

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 12:33:50 AM

Since the first POSA was good (according to MRRGnome) and they have just been starting fresh over and over it shows that they are at least competent enough to code. Fantastic. That said...Today felt like I was trying to talk to a love that just wasn't into it the relationship anymore. I remember a time when alty, x11joe, dasource, TrollsRoyce, r00tback, and MrRGnome used to hang out in IRC and talk to everyone about what was going on and things were good. Seemed like a community that you could relate to. Today (and the past two weeks) have been painful. The devs came in towards the end of the day and told us they would work on their PR. I appreciated that. But it again felt like a "quick blow-off half considered thing" since the excuse of "Don't have enough time" and "community should be more patient" came up frequently but they settled on trying to get the already epic theoretical to do PR. If that happens then maybe the community will get back to where it was but right now it feels like talking to my ex-wife only now she wants to sell me something but doesn't want to talk about it. Great idea, the VPN, but bad timing. Fix the coin first before trying to sell us stuff that isn't even marketed with the needed info like what country it is hosted in and throughput. We are still invested due to the technology behind the coin (which at this point is closed source and questionable)... But to be clear, things have changed. And I am sure this post will get buried and no one will give a shit but I wanted to say something to get it off my chest. I feel better now.

Speaking of PR, anyone noticed that you can't pay for that service in CLOAK?
Just saying.
erok

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 12:49:22 AM

Speaking of PR, anyone noticed that you can't pay for that service in CLOAK?
Just saying.
I wrote to r00t about that.

"the destruction of privacy widens the existing power imbalance between the ruling factions and everyone else" -- Julian Assange
Darth0ne

Activity: 190
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 12:51:22 AM

And I thought clustercoin was a clusterfuck. Seems like Cloak is becoming the new clusterfuck coin of the month.

VPN, oh my god. that is so groundbreaking. I'm gonna throw 10K btc at cloak now because they have a VPN!  Grin

I feel bad for anyone who did not listen to me when I called the end of this coin a few months back. If there was just a better way to pick right and profit...

Hummm..

hmm how come i didnt hear aboout this "end of cloak" ?

Bob wants you to pay him before he shares.

oh, that's right...

i almost half considered it too.. giving bob some money to join his club.

sad thing is, it woulda payed off to have payed off Bob, just to know about the dump in advance.

I still believe in Cloak.. but I really coulda used $14,000+ USD i coulda have gotten for my Cloak.
that woulda got me out of debt, got my car back, oh well..
erok

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 12:57:44 AM

And I thought clustercoin was a clusterfuck. Seems like Cloak is becoming the new clusterfuck coin of the month.

VPN, oh my god. that is so groundbreaking. I'm gonna throw 10K btc at cloak now because they have a VPN!  Grin

I feel bad for anyone who did not listen to me when I called the end of this coin a few months back. If there was just a better way to pick right and profit...

Hummm..

oh, that's right...

sad thing is, it woulda payed off to have payed off Bob, just to know about the dump in advance.

I still believe in Cloak.. but I really coulda used $14,000+ USD i coulda have gotten for my Cloak.
To be fair to cloak there, it is a free and unregulated market. It was unfortunate that bob rode the hype train that was cloak during that time and cloak could have grown 10x healthy instead of 100x on roids. But I am sorry to hear about your losses there man.

Bobsurplus
Legendary

Activity: 1008

Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 12:58:42 AM

Hummm..

oh, that's right...

You must have missed it. But I was vocal once I realized that cloak had no future.

Viper1

Activity: 686
Merit: 320

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 01:00:33 AM

Hummm..

oh, that's right...

You must have missed it. But I was vocal once I realized that cloak had no future.

Wasn't around here when that happened.  What was the criteria you used to decide it had no future?

BTC: 1F8yJqgjeFyX1SX6KJmqYtHiHXJA89ENNT
LTC: LYAEPQeDDM7Y4jbUH2AwhBmkzThAGecNBV
DOGE: DSUsCCdt98PcNgUkFHLDFdQXmPrQBEqXu9
ownerbest

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 01:01:35 AM

Keep buying, guys, we have a VPN now, isn't it great   Grin

QORA | 2ND GEN | NEW SOURCE CODE | QM8Q7itiFjs9b2QaXgDuedT8cfX5qaYeqC
Bobsurplus
Legendary

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 01:09:26 AM

Hummm..

oh, that's right...

Wasn't around here when that happened.  What was the criteria you used to decide it had no future?

I used my gut feeling. Devs not coming through, postponements and lies.

SkyValeey

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 02:07:23 AM

OMG

C.I.A.R.A. and POSA v. 8 is AWESOME!

I was wrong! Cloak is going to da moon now!!!!  Grin Grin

I saw ppl posting here 100k after CIARA!

No way! 800k after CIARA and POSA 8! 800k minimum!!!!  Grin Grin Grin

pavan@hosur

Activity: 499

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 02:09:48 AM

OMG

C.I.A.R.A. and POSA v. 8 is AWESOME!

I was wrong! Cloak is going to da moon now!!!!  Grin Grin

I saw ppl posting here 100k after CIARA!

No way! 800k after CIARA and POSA 8! 800k minimum!!!!  Grin Grin Grin

lol nice kidding

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
Cointang

Activity: 191
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 02:37:08 AM

One dev, true trustless anonymous transactions. The game is over and was won my halcyon coin. It's not to late to cut your losses and join, there was a recent dip from 65k sats to current price of 40k sats, I'd suggest you guys get on the winning team. I guarantee 100k by next at least!!!

1uSmoGi7FUh4Kb5Bf2snPKvnWdfLCt8fX
Dr.GoldfieldHwang

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 03:50:04 AM

Sorry we missed the deadline guys on the project we promised to be working on we were working on something called cloakVPN instead

ok.......

7 days and 7 nights
nyktalgia

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 07:03:38 AM

So sick of FUD, so sick of hearing about bob surplus, hes not the only one in the crypto game, hes just a fgt troll who needs attention.......

mikerutch

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 07:18:54 AM

just made 120% flipping some cloak to litecoindark....feels good. ill rebuy more cloak around mid 20k
allyouracid
Legendary

Activity: 2320
Merit: 1292

Encrypted Money, Baby!

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 07:22:58 AM

Dont worry.. Dev said Hi on IRC, now everything is OK, all forgiven.. again..

Sheeps are already bending over with their panties at their knees painting a bullseye on their ass... again

Bring some lube this time !

But but but..... They developed a VPN with the word cloak on it! BUYING! The fact is, the trust between the devs and the community is irrevocably shattered. Imagine if I had a boss but worked from home. I promised my boss the project the company needs is coming along just great! Then when its due I inform my boss, through a text, that I havnt been working on the project for the last 5 days, but it was impossible for me to inform anyone at the company. And thats all I said. But then I tell my boss, well I did develop a VPN for the company!

I was fooled once, yes even rational investors can be fooled. Im posting here to warn others, there is ZERO professionalism here and if any of you with jobs out there did this, you know you would be fired. Its that simple. So i suggest doing the same thing to this coin and project.
alty was posting telling us the project is going good and going to be right on time? Originally he said he didn't want to put a ETA for this exact reason. He said they would "push" for the 10th. Then 2 days ago on irc he said they were a little behind, i would quote it but im on my phone.

The people complaining are the ones who pushed for a release date. I hope those people got burned. This is a lesson to all developers that unless you are 100% sure, DO NOT GIVE AN ETA.

I am still holding all my CLOAK. Beer and popcorn in hand, watching all the weak hands cry and bitch. Alty did nothing wrong.
What? Development is all about ETAs. If I'd tell my customers I cannot give an ETA (meaning I cannot tell them when they get their product delivered), they'd move on to another company that is able to plan and coordinate its development.

Don't visit my shitcoin blog: OCOIN.DEV
Use cointracking.info for tax declaration & tracking of your trades!
Coinster2014

Activity: 65

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 07:25:02 AM

Dont worry.. Dev said Hi on IRC, now everything is OK, all forgiven.. again..

Sheeps are already bending over with their panties at their knees painting a bullseye on their ass... again

Bring some lube this time !

But but but..... They developed a VPN with the word cloak on it! BUYING! The fact is, the trust between the devs and the community is irrevocably shattered. Imagine if I had a boss but worked from home. I promised my boss the project the company needs is coming along just great! Then when its due I inform my boss, through a text, that I havnt been working on the project for the last 5 days, but it was impossible for me to inform anyone at the company. And thats all I said. But then I tell my boss, well I did develop a VPN for the company!

I was fooled once, yes even rational investors can be fooled. Im posting here to warn others, there is ZERO professionalism here and if any of you with jobs out there did this, you know you would be fired. Its that simple. So i suggest doing the same thing to this coin and project.
alty was posting telling us the project is going good and going to be right on time? Originally he said he didn't want to put a ETA for this exact reason. He said they would "push" for the 10th. Then 2 days ago on irc he said they were a little behind, i would quote it but im on my phone.

The people complaining are the ones who pushed for a release date. I hope those people got burned. This is a lesson to all developers that unless you are 100% sure, DO NOT GIVE AN ETA.

I am still holding all my CLOAK. Beer and popcorn in hand, watching all the weak hands cry and bitch. Alty did nothing wrong.
What? Development is all about ETAs. If I'd tell my customers I cannot give an ETA (meaning I cannot tell them when they get their product delivered), they'd move on to another company that is able to plan and coordinate its development.

Not only that... he say he was "forced" to give out a date?!?!   Ok, so then he just go and MAKE UP a date with no effort to make that date.  THEN, when we get to within one day of that supposed deadline, he just goes and say oh fuck it, we can't deliver on that date, but here is something else that nobody asked for?!?!?  WTF kinda of professionalism is that!?!?
Bobsurplus
Legendary

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 07:33:54 AM

So sick of FUD, so sick of hearing about bob surplus, hes not the only one in the crypto game, hes just a fgt troll who needs attention.......

Yeah for real.. stop talking about me people!
szuwi

Activity: 160

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 07:36:38 AM

YourMother! This time it is really funny Smiley))))))  
i'm impressed - you evolved and your jokes became sophisticated Smiley))))))))) Good job!
btcgoldsilver

Activity: 63

Bitcoins Gold Silver

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 07:44:46 AM

Why is this thread so polluted with people clammering to say Cloak is finished? Bob your guts tell me a different story! The FUD on here is unreal. If you don't believe in Cloak thats fine I'm ok with that but why can't you then go away and plague some other thread, or maybe join a thread of a coin you believe in and make constructive comments there

The trolling and FUD tells me Cloak is strong.

Go dagger! Smiley

16ZodW6mxFkmxrCy5MSii7PLJ6VdfNknue
Pages: « 1 ... 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 [876] 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 ... 953 »
  Print  

Jump to: