Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:50:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 [875] 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 ... 953 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [CLOAK] Cloakcoin | No Premine | X13 | Decentralized Market and PoSA  (Read 1266168 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
HappyHogan

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 09:56:11 PM

Alty knew that the main dev was away, and despite of this, said that they deliver. Some bullshit about surge, or so... Maybe he was taking about pre-bad-news-pump? Hmmm. Ok let's assume that he was not aware of the consequences. Now he is getting smarter, learning from own mistakes - suddenly he discovered new general life rule: NO DEV = NO PROGRESS = DELAY
let's count... 5-day holidays, so 5-day delay, so... assuming the dev is coding now, we can expect next pump... early next week? what you thing guys?

If he's coding from his helicopter I'm sure he can do it.
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BTCgraphics

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 09:59:36 PM

Fear, Anger, Anarchy. Dumb bagholders crying and flash dumping (btw i just ordered a container of tissue). Me ? I feel pity, disgust. ( ordered myself a transporter train loaded with

Ooooh man, I was pissing myself when reading your post. You've made real good progress in very short time. It's a pleasure, really.

At least, this thread is maybe one of the best regarding the FUD and the CHEER. Some of the posts really deserve some AWARDS.

I've just seen the Hitler's video of this morning and some moment in it are simply GOLD:

Sadly, every good stuff have an end and it was a pleasure to have a fudder of such great quality with us.

But you know, what's a coin without his dev ?

I think Alty (Nakamoto) missed the part where Satoshi released at least a functionning Bitcoin software before disappearing.

CLOAK could have been the King of the altcoins ... If it has ever been developped.

THE END
Immature to go from yelling "to the moon" all day, to crying like a school girl because the release is currently negative 8 hours behind.
HappyHogan

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 10:09:20 PM

Immature to go from yelling "to the moon" all day, to crying like a school girl because the release is currently negative 8 hours behind.

BTCgraphics, you know very well I was a crazy supporter of CLOAK.

I said at the beginning that a successful altcoin needs at least these 3 things to succeed:

1) Investor
2) Community (= supporter)
3) Dev

I played my role very well for 1) and 2). I trusted Alty from my entrance into CLOAK until yesterday evening.

He's not playing the role he should do.

Maybe the guy is still there coding or maybe not. I REALLY DON'T KNOW and I can't stant this risk anymore.

I respect a lot people holding strong for the moment because THEY HAVE BALLS TO DO IT. And I still know there is a chance Alty could release something. But again, I DON'T KNOW.

And in fact, nobody knows in this thread. Every one is here for the concert, except .... Alty (the band leader).

Again, I respect your courage, guys. The price is damn stable regarding the waves of FUD.

Not sure if courage is the right word anymore. I'm starting to believe this was a scam. I'll admit it, I didn't see it coming.
BTCgraphics

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 10:12:55 PM

BTCgraphics, you know very well I was a crazy supporter of CLOAK.

I said at the beginning that a successful altcoin needs at least these 3 things to succeed:

1) Investor
2) Community (= supporter)
3) Dev

I played my role very well for 1) and 2). I trusted Alty from my entrance into CLOAK until yesterday evening.

He's not playing the role he should do.

Maybe the guy is still there coding or maybe not. I REALLY DON'T KNOW and I can't stant this risk anymore.

I respect a lot people holding strong for the moment because THEY HAVE BALLS TO DO IT. And I still know there is a chance Alty could release something. But again, I DON'T KNOW.

And in fact, nobody knows in this thread. Every one is here for the concert, except .... Alty (the band leader).

Again, I respect your courage, guys. The price is damn stable regarding the waves of FUD.
Well you do know because the devs just confirmed they're working hard in IRC. You can just think they're lying, but at this point what would be the point, if it was a scam they would just dump and move on.(shit they would have dumped at 300k) If you believed they were working hard 2 days ago and you believed in the coin what makes you think they're not today? Alty hasn't catered to your needs of reassurance within 24 hours? They are working on a new groundbreaking piece of technology, believe it or not, keeping you updated day to day isn't there first priority, as crazy as that sounds.

If you lost money. Hope you have better luck in your future investments

I will let the fudders fud and keep my low buy orders, goodluck to everyone that left the coin, and hold strong to everyone who's sticking through the extra couple days for a release.
TheDagger (OP)

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 10:19:07 PM

Update:

It's been a while since my last official post here, yes I know!

I don't like posting about things that carry no weight or have nothing to offer, hence the apparent distance or silence.

As posted on twitter yesterday, there has been a delay on the main projects (community pressure demanded for an ETA of which we were very reluctant to put one out) however, I can show you guys something progressive and tangible to demonstrate that work is happening.

We've been building a sideproject called CloakVPN.

Please check it out and provide some feedback.

http://vpn.cloakcoin.com/

Sorry this is not the update everyone wanted but... Just a bit more patience and we'll get the real projects solidified.

Thank you Cloak Community  Wink
trader19
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2014, 10:23:18 PM
Last edit: September 10, 2014, 10:36:47 PM by trader19

Update:

It's been a while since my last official post here, yes I know!

I don't like posting about things that carry no weight or have nothing to offer, hence the apparent distance or silence.

As posted on twitter yesterday, there has been a delay on the main projects (community pressure demanded for an ETA of which we were very reluctant to put one out) however, I can show you guys something progressive and tangible to demonstrate that work is happening.

Please check it out and provide some feedback.

http://vpn.cloakcoin.com/

Sorry this is not the update everyone wanted but... Just a bit more patience and we'll get the real projects solidified.

Thank you Cloak Community  Wink
wow VPN Smiley i need one.. any promotional codes? great  Grin

Join the Elastic revolution!  Elastic - The Decentralized Supercomputer
ELASTIC WEBSITE | NEW ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD | ELASTIC SLACK | ELASTIC FORUM
sangoku

Activity: 616
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2014, 10:34:10 PM

A VPN, pouwaaaaaa
wtf??
it's a joke ?

DΛSH is digital cash. Transactions are obscured in the blockchain, making them private from the wallet. You can send Dash to family or friends, or pay for goods or services, anywhere in the world. DΛSH Anonymous and Untraceable. The Perfect Digital Cash And The Best Way To Protect Your Privacy https://www.dashpay.io DΛSH is 59.5 times faster with syncing and updating  than Monero.
My DΛSH Address: XgF6sNzGHU58dn36WsC16no9FHct6nPeZD
DentIt

Activity: 181
Merit: 19

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 10:34:48 PM

Update:

Huh? So how does that have any relevance to the development of CLOAK, besides the name? It's just a rebranded conventional, centralized VPN ...

What's next, CLOAK-branded t-shirts and hoodies?
Bobsurplus
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 10:40:17 PM

A VPN, pouwaaaaaa
wtf??
it's a joke ?

LMAO.. it must be... a vpn??? Hahahah
rhader

Activity: 109

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 10:52:43 PM

Dont worry.. Dev said Hi on IRC, now everything is OK, all forgiven.. again..

Sheeps are already bending over with their panties at their knees painting a bullseye on their ass... again

Bring some lube this time !

But but but..... They developed a VPN with the word cloak on it! BUYING! The fact is, the trust between the devs and the community is irrevocably shattered. Imagine if I had a boss but worked from home. I promised my boss the project the company needs is coming along just great! Then when its due I inform my boss, through a text, that I havnt been working on the project for the last 5 days, but it was impossible for me to inform anyone at the company. And thats all I said. But then I tell my boss, well I did develop a VPN for the company!

I was fooled once, yes even rational investors can be fooled. Im posting here to warn others, there is ZERO professionalism here and if any of you with jobs out there did this, you know you would be fired. Its that simple. So i suggest doing the same thing to this coin and project.
BTCgraphics

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 10:56:20 PM

Sheeps are already bending over with their panties at their knees painting a bullseye on their ass... again

But but but..... They developed a VPN with the word cloak on it! BUYING! The fact is, the trust between the devs and the community is irrevocably shattered. Imagine if I had a boss but worked from home. I promised my boss the project the company needs is coming along just great! Then when its due I inform my boss, through a text, that I havnt been working on the project for the last 5 days, but it was impossible for me to inform anyone at the company. And thats all I said. But then I tell my boss, well I did develop a VPN for the company!

I was fooled once, yes even rational investors can be fooled. Im posting here to warn others, there is ZERO professionalism here and if any of you with jobs out there did this, you know you would be fired. Its that simple. So i suggest doing the same thing to this coin and project.
alty was posting telling us the project is going good and going to be right on time? Originally he said he didn't want to put a ETA for this exact reason. He said they would "push" for the 10th. Then 2 days ago on irc he said they were a little behind, i would quote it but im on my phone.
DentIt

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 11:01:55 PM

I'm going to ignore you till the 10th btw, then ill unignore you to see how silly you feel, talk to you soon.

anyways, 3 days yall ,get your cheap coins now. Already up 20% today

Have you unignored me yet?

anyways, 0 days yall ,get your cheap coins now. Already down 33% today

How about now, still on ignore?  Cry
tokyoghetto
Legendary

Activity: 1232

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 11:02:06 PM

alty was posting telling us the project is going good and going to be right on time? Originally he said he didn't want to put a ETA for this exact reason. He said they would "push" for the 10th. Then 2 days ago on irc he said they were a little behind, i would quote it but im on my phone.

The people complaining are the ones who pushed for a release date. I hope those people got burned. This is a lesson to all developers that unless you are 100% sure, DO NOT GIVE AN ETA.

I am still holding all my CLOAK. Beer and popcorn in hand, watching all the weak hands cry and bitch. Alty did nothing wrong.
erok

Activity: 896

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 11:04:43 PM

The VPN could be a great idea. Especially if it utilizes some of their already proven working anon tech. Or even if the network somehow hosts it like tor. Sounds familiar actually...

"the destruction of privacy widens the existing power imbalance between the ruling factions and everyone else" -- Julian Assange
merc84

Activity: 799

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 11:06:26 PM

The people complaining are the ones who pushed for a release date. I hope those people got burned. This is a lesson to all developers that unless you are 100% sure, DO NOT GIVE AN ETA.

I am still holding all my CLOAK. Beer and popcorn in hand, watching all the weak hands cry and bitch. Alty did nothing wrong.

Alty did nothing wrong... you sir are in denial.
Bobsurplus
Legendary

Activity: 1008

Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 11:24:50 PM

And I thought clustercoin was a clusterfuck. Seems like Cloak is becoming the new clusterfuck coin of the month.

VPN, oh my god. that is so groundbreaking. I'm gonna throw 10K btc at cloak now because they have a VPN!  Grin

I feel bad for anyone who did not listen to me when I called the end of this coin a few months back. If there was just a better way to pick right and profit...

Hummm..

merc84

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 11:31:15 PM

Bob wants you to pay him before he shares.
mikerutch

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 11:36:26 PM

And I thought clustercoin was a clusterfuck. Seems like Cloak is becoming the new clusterfuck coin of the month.

VPN, oh my god. that is so groundbreaking. I'm gonna throw 10K btc at cloak now because they have a VPN!  Grin

I feel bad for anyone who did not listen to me when I called the end of this coin a few months back. If there was just a better way to pick right and profit...

Hummm..

So Bob, where do you advice us to go, now ?

Please, I don't want to hear about VPN & TOR.

What a backflip, man you were screaming cloak moon a day ago now this hahaha!! Multiple personality disorder much???
DentIt

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 11:41:26 PM

Hummm..

What a backflip, man you were screaming cloak moon a day ago now this hahaha!! Multiple personality disorder much???

Well, Alty was developing a coin till yesterday, now he is running a VPN business and wants you to pay him. People change.
merc84

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 11:49:11 PM

Hummm..

Well, Alty was developing a coin till yesterday, now he is running a VPN business and wants you to pay him. People change.

The whole vpn thing has been a long known about side project with its own dev, and in fact he was the only dev around during the whole alty vacation fiasco. So don't hate on the vpn dev he is the most professional of all devs involved.
Pages: « 1 ... 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 [875] 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 ... 953 »
  Print  

Jump to: