Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:37:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 [877] 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 ... 953 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [CLOAK] Cloakcoin | No Premine | X13 | Decentralized Market and PoSA  (Read 1266168 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
pavan@hosur

Activity: 499
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 08:10:16 AM

Why is this thread so polluted with people clammering to say Cloak is finished? Bob your guts tell me a different story! The FUD on here is unreal. If you don't believe in Cloak thats fine I'm ok with that but why can't you then go away and plague some other thread, or maybe join a thread of a coin you believe in and make constructive comments there

The trolling and FUD tells me Cloak is strong.

Go dagger! Smiley

+1

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
LiberyOrDeath

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 08:15:45 AM

Why is this thread so polluted with people clammering to say Cloak is finished? Bob your guts tell me a different story! The FUD on here is unreal. If you don't believe in Cloak thats fine I'm ok with that but why can't you then go away and plague some other thread, or maybe join a thread of a coin you believe in and make constructive comments there

The trolling and FUD tells me Cloak is strong.

Go dagger! Smiley

You're right. FUD is the proof that CLOAK is still in the game. That's all we need to know.
LiberyOrDeath

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 08:24:18 AM

Dont worry.. Dev said Hi on IRC, now everything is OK, all forgiven.. again..

Sheeps are already bending over with their panties at their knees painting a bullseye on their ass... again

Bring some lube this time !

But but but..... They developed a VPN with the word cloak on it! BUYING! The fact is, the trust between the devs and the community is irrevocably shattered. Imagine if I had a boss but worked from home. I promised my boss the project the company needs is coming along just great! Then when its due I inform my boss, through a text, that I havnt been working on the project for the last 5 days, but it was impossible for me to inform anyone at the company. And thats all I said. But then I tell my boss, well I did develop a VPN for the company!

I was fooled once, yes even rational investors can be fooled. Im posting here to warn others, there is ZERO professionalism here and if any of you with jobs out there did this, you know you would be fired. Its that simple. So i suggest doing the same thing to this coin and project.
alty was posting telling us the project is going good and going to be right on time? Originally he said he didn't want to put a ETA for this exact reason. He said they would "push" for the 10th. Then 2 days ago on irc he said they were a little behind, i would quote it but im on my phone.

The people complaining are the ones who pushed for a release date. I hope those people got burned. This is a lesson to all developers that unless you are 100% sure, DO NOT GIVE AN ETA.

I am still holding all my CLOAK. Beer and popcorn in hand, watching all the weak hands cry and bitch. Alty did nothing wrong.

Agreed. Giving out an ETA was a mistake. In a way he was forced by all the pressure from the community to set an exact date, but he should have known better. Considering all the shit that CLOAK has been through during the last 6-7 weeks, I am surprised how resilient the coin still is. Any other coin under this circumstances would be dead weeks ago, yet we are still here around 30-35 k where the coin was 2 months ago. Not that much of a setback if you think carefully about it.

CLOAK is like a colony of cockroaches, just cannot defeat them no matter what you do - they always survive !

So I tip my hat to the CLOAK - the cockroach of cryptos ! Smiley
LiberyOrDeath

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 08:27:45 AM
Last edit: September 11, 2014, 12:37:29 PM by LiberyOrDeath

Let's have a quick poll here guys,

The next main release will be:

A. In 1 day

B. By the end of this week

C. By the end of September

D. Never

E. By the end of the next week

F. By the end of the year 2014

I vote for B ! However now I am stuck between B and E , since I had to edit the post and put more choices. It should be either B or E.

mimini0147

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 08:46:39 AM

A. In 1 day

B. Before the end of the week

C. By the end of the month

D. Never

I vote for B !

I vote for C ! or maybe end of next month

ChipMixer.com.|.Mixing reinvented for your privacy.|.ChipMixerwzxtzbw.onion
trdiablo

Activity: 540
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 08:48:21 AM

A. In 1 day

D. Never

I vote for B !

LiberyOrDeath

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 08:53:10 AM

A. In 1 day

D. Never

I vote for B !

Then why do you bother posting silly pre-adolescent style images on this thread?
merc84

Activity: 799
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 09:08:44 AM

Sheeps are already bending over with their panties at their knees painting a bullseye on their ass... again

But but but..... They developed a VPN with the word cloak on it! BUYING! The fact is, the trust between the devs and the community is irrevocably shattered. Imagine if I had a boss but worked from home. I promised my boss the project the company needs is coming along just great! Then when its due I inform my boss, through a text, that I havnt been working on the project for the last 5 days, but it was impossible for me to inform anyone at the company. And thats all I said. But then I tell my boss, well I did develop a VPN for the company!

I was fooled once, yes even rational investors can be fooled. Im posting here to warn others, there is ZERO professionalism here and if any of you with jobs out there did this, you know you would be fired. Its that simple. So i suggest doing the same thing to this coin and project.
alty was posting telling us the project is going good and going to be right on time? Originally he said he didn't want to put a ETA for this exact reason. He said they would "push" for the 10th. Then 2 days ago on irc he said they were a little behind, i would quote it but im on my phone.

The people complaining are the ones who pushed for a release date. I hope those people got burned. This is a lesson to all developers that unless you are 100% sure, DO NOT GIVE AN ETA.

I am still holding all my CLOAK. Beer and popcorn in hand, watching all the weak hands cry and bitch. Alty did nothing wrong.

Agreed. Giving out an ETA was a mistake. In a way he was forced by all the pressure from the community to set an exact date, but he should have known better. Considering all the shit that CLOAK has been through during the last 6-7 weeks, I am surprised how resilient the coin still is. Any other coin under this circumstances would be dead weeks ago, yet we are still here around 30-35 k where the coin was 2 months ago. Not that much of a setback if you think carefully about it.

CLOAK is like a colony of cockroaches, just cannot defeat them no matter what you do - they always survive !

The problem was not missing the ETA, the problem was not alerting the community earlier of the delay. If there was a tweet on Friday about a delay then ppl would have been ok. Instead we get a last minute tweet about a delay due to some lame excuse that the lead dev was mia for 5days, and we got tweets about increase volume....
rhader

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 09:17:59 AM

The problem was not missing the ETA, the problem was not alerting the community earlier of the delay. If there was a tweet on Friday about a delay then ppl would have been ok. Instead we get a last minute tweet about a delay due to some lame excuse that the lead dev was mia for 5days. Instead we got tweets about increase volume....

This is spot on. The problem is not the delay. The problem, by and large, is the manner in which it was unceremoniously handled. A vague tweet right before eta launch about a core dev being afk for FIVE DAYS. That information, as a rational actor, is just unacceptable. I feel that an apology or confession of the screw up is warranted under these circumstances. Honestly, and it would go a LONG way in correcting this. Furthermore, alty mentioned something about being forced into an eta? I just cant take that response seriously, not from a reasonable person that is suppose to be developing high tech stuff. It sounds an awful lot like an excuse to shift blame from the core team, where it belongs, to the community. Ask yourself, what type of dev team, after missing a big eta, blames the community? The devs have been taking a beating these part few days, some of it has been over board but none the less its not entirely undeserved. I hope they can do some introspective soul searching and make amends. This is unacceptable. Cloak has potential, its too bad the dev team left itself down like this.
k0rpa

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 09:21:37 AM

The problem was not missing the ETA, the problem was not alerting the community earlier of the delay. If there was a tweet on Friday about a delay then ppl would have been ok. Instead we get a last minute tweet about a delay due to some lame excuse that the lead dev was mia for 5days. Instead we got tweets about increase volume....

This is spot on. The problem is not the delay. The problem, by and large, is the manner in which it was unceremoniously handled. A vague tweet right before eta launch about a core dev being afk for FIVE DAYS. That information, as a rational actor, is just unacceptable. I feel that an apology or confession of the screw up is warranted under these circumstances. Honestly, and it would go a LONG way in correcting this. Furthermore, alty mentioned something about being forced into an eta? I just cant take that response seriously, not from a reasonable person that is suppose to be developing high tech stuff. It sounds an awful lot like an excuse to shift blame from the core team, where it belongs, to the community. Ask yourself, what type of dev team, after missing a big eta, blames the community? The devs have been taking a beating these part few days, some of it has been over board but none the less its not entirely undeserved. I hope they can do some introspective soul searching and make amends. This is unacceptable. Cloak has potential, its too bad the dev team left itself down like this.

the problem is, i think, u missed your chance to dump for profit like u wanted to
btcgoldsilver

Activity: 63

Bitcoins Gold Silver

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 09:22:30 AM

Maybe this project needs a spokesman between the devs and the customers. When I'm writing software I'm shielded by my manager in a sense which takes away pressure. I know from experience coding under pressure is more difficult. Anyway just chewing the fat. Lighten up people. This project has very noble aims people here should support that. We are crying out for proper anonymity in crypto.  Cloak might be the one.

Many scammers on here are not noble in the slightest, they are sharks looking to scare investors and take their wealth. The manipulation on this thread to try and put down price is for a reason. Probably because they trying to pump some other coin and don't want bitcoin flowwing into here. Don't be scared by these unscrupulous sharks.

By the way, nice poll but theres quite a big difference between last two options end of month and never!!! I think it might be somewhere between those two but don't like to say never.

Go Cloak

16ZodW6mxFkmxrCy5MSii7PLJ6VdfNknue
amy4to

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 09:23:32 AM

Hi.how is this project going?I haven't heard news about CLOAK
yogibaer
Legendary

Activity: 1131
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 09:26:16 AM

The work is in progress ...
lulz-o-zaurus

Activity: 50

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 10:14:19 AM

Give them the time they need, stop insulting them and ffs stop whining like a bunch of retarded kids.
If you don't like this coin just move on.
merc84

Activity: 799
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 10:30:49 AM

Give them the time they need, stop insulting them and ffs stop whining like a bunch of retarded kids.
If you don't like this coin just move on.

Did u seriously need to create a new account to say this!?
Calling alty out on his mishandling of the situation is in no way childish.
dots290

Activity: 10

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 10:43:13 AM

Secure Client Login @ http://vpn.cloakcoin.com/clientarea.php without SSL?
mimini0147

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 10:46:03 AM

Secure Client Login @ http://vpn.cloakcoin.com/clientarea.php without SSL?
[/quote
It's not finish yet

ChipMixer.com.|.Mixing reinvented for your privacy.|.ChipMixerwzxtzbw.onion
allyouracid
Legendary

Activity: 2320
Merit: 1292

Encrypted Money, Baby!

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 10:52:02 AM

Just another question: what's with the other things which were supposed to be released yesterday?

If I remember correctly, just the developer of OneMarket disappeared for five days. Weren't there some 3-5 other features being listed on the fancy ETA PDF?  Huh

Don't visit my shitcoin blog: OCOIN.DEV
Use cointracking.info for tax declaration & tracking of your trades!
E f f e c T

Activity: 60

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 11:06:52 AM

This is absolute BULLSHIT.

I'm calling out scam here. I can't believe the lead dev was away for three days and now everything is back to the starting block. Why the fuck alty posted an update regarding some unknown service rather than a detailed explanation of what happened and how it's going to be fixed makes me want to scream.

I'm now stuck bag holding this shit. Alty. For fuck sake. Everything about this screams vaporware
rustynailer

Activity: 725
Merit: 501

Boycott Qatar 2022

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 11:24:37 AM

I cant believe the blind faith that you guys are displaying here.  Its no wonder scams are successful.

Has anybody noticed that there doesn't appear to be any development going on.

Whats the chance we will never hear from alty again?

Pages: « 1 ... 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 [877] 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 ... 953 »
  Print  

Jump to: