Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:23:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 [878] 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 ... 953 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [CLOAK] Cloakcoin | No Premine | X13 | Decentralized Market and PoSA  (Read 1266168 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
c4shm3n

Activity: 719
Merit: 500

CLOAK Private,Secure & Untraceable Digitalcurrency

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2014, 11:29:01 AM

intersting to see that FUDers start talking shit if something bad happend if cloak rise all fuders hidden and shut up.... lol...... ....

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,        
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖      
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌    
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,  
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌  
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌  
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`  
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████    
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜      
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀        
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin | CloakCoin Private, Secure, Untraceable & Decentralized Digitalcurrency |  Enigma
Chat | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Forum |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram | Faucet

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
szuwi

Activity: 160
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 11:31:37 AM

Let's have a quick poll here guys,

The next main release will be:

A. In 1 day

B. Before the end of the week

C. By the end of the month

D. Never

E. Before the end of the next week

E
mimini0147

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 12:02:04 PM

Why the fuck alty posted an update regarding some unknown service rather than a detailed explanation of what happened and how it's going to be fixed makes me want to scream.

CloakVPN is not an unknow service, it began even before POSA V2, and never stoped

ChipMixer.com.|.Mixing reinvented for your privacy.|.ChipMixerwzxtzbw.onion
yogibaer
Legendary

Activity: 1131
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 12:12:52 PM

intersting to see that FUDers start talking shit if something bad happend if cloak rise all fuders hidden and shut up.... lol...... ....

YEAH!!!

If Cloak was dead as it it said to be from some people around then why you still talk about a dead piece? Isn't there something else to do, something useful?
BrianM

Activity: 546
Merit: 510

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 12:21:29 PM

YEAH!!!

If Cloak was dead as it it said to be from some people around then why you still talk about a dead piece? Isn't there something else to do, something useful?

What are you talking bout, CLOACK is not dead, it is very much alive. It is on the way to the moon and beyond.
All the disbelieves will bow to CLAOCK soon!
TO THE SKY§!
yogibaer
Legendary

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 12:26:00 PM

YEAH!!!

What are you talking bout, CLOACK is not dead, it is very much alive. It is on the way to the moon and beyond.
TO THE SKY§!

I didn't say it is dead!!! I wanted to say what you said but addressed to fudders ....
LiberyOrDeath

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 12:35:07 PM

Let's have a quick poll here guys,

The next main release will be:

A. In 1 day

B. Before the end of the week

C. By the end of the month

D. Never

E. Before the end of the next week

E

Thanks for this. It seems very reasonable. I will edit my post. Before the end of the next week would be before the 20th of September, so you just might be right here.
LiberyOrDeath

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 12:39:37 PM

YEAH!!!

TO THE SKY§!

I didn't say it is dead!!! I wanted to say what you said but addressed to fudders ....

Both of you guys are saying the same thing.

Just a case of misunderstanding I suppose.
BrianM

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 12:41:26 PM

YEAH!!!

TO THE SKY§!

oh sorry, yes, I only read the first part. I agree! Sorry for confusion.
I belive in CLOACK, so all the disbelivers can just go away! 

mimini0147

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 12:45:12 PM

BrianM

Trust: 0: -0 / +0(0)
Unignore

Re: [ANN] [CLOAK] Cloakcoin | No Premine | X13 | Decentralized Market and PoSA
Today at 12:41:26 PM
Show/Hide
This user is currently ignored.

ChipMixer.com.|.Mixing reinvented for your privacy.|.ChipMixerwzxtzbw.onion
LiberyOrDeath

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 12:48:53 PM
Last edit: September 11, 2014, 05:10:30 PM by LiberyOrDeath

TheDagger very exciting dude! The tech looks amazing. I'm buying more!

Can you give an estimate on timelines to deliver this?

Also, can you share information with the community on the dev team that will be implementing this to remove any misconceptions?

Trying to avoid eta's.

Will let everyone know as we progress and it's reached testnet etc.

Same dev team as before, there have been no changes as we work well together.

To those who doubt that Alty said that they don't want to give ETAs, here is the proof - his post from the 26th of August.

Too much pressure from the demanding community led him to put a date - and it backfired on all of us. People just keep calm and patient - if you don't have the nerves and balls to be involved with CLOAK , there is always a way out.

I'm staying in, because I have a gut feeling that they shall deliver soon and it's going to be BIG.
mikerutch

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 12:52:32 PM

All I know is cloak will rebound...I put money on it. the devs haven't bailed they are just poor at PR skills. One market is holygrail and once launched we will see movement. I did sell off half my investment, I will admit but only to  possibly reinvest cheaper. Doubled my sell out on LTCD... and currently buying fibre coin as it is looking like another alt ready for a big pump, tech is good, dev team is ridiculously prompt with replies and future projects are realistic and promising.
alice_bob

Activity: 318

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2014, 12:59:36 PM

Secure Client Login @ http://vpn.cloakcoin.com/clientarea.php without SSL?

This VPN service is currently only a webfrontend on the same server where www.cloakcoin.com is hosted?
  • It has no SSL
  • It wants my full name, address, telephone number and Email
  • the frontend of this service is a adapted product and not writen from a cloakcoin dev isnt it? --> https://demo.whmcs.com
  • frontend is hosted in USA? the cloudflare ip is located there and i am not shure, this could be in cause of the cloudflare abstraction, but there are many domains showing to the same IP http://whois.webhosting.info/104.28.22.16 this is not a shred host?!?!

i am not shure, this all can mean nothing, but i want to proof what alty feed us. has anybody an active vpn account there? is there a running system behind this frontend and where is it located?

i dont want to flame, but i also dont like to let me fool and altys acts are not serious the last days. i had put much money in this market and i want to re-evaluate my risks now. Atm its a tightrope walk between staying cloakstrong and act like a fool. there are some signs i could not ignore like "everything is fine, we build up a testnet"/"expect a raise on the market" and "the main dev is absent since a week (...and we didnt know earlyer about the delay?!?!)"

on the other side, he could scam much better if this would be his real goal.

LiberyOrDeath

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 01:00:49 PM

Why the fuck alty posted an update regarding some unknown service rather than a detailed explanation of what happened and how it's going to be fixed makes me want to scream.

CloakVPN is not an unknow service, it began even before POSA V2, and never stoped

I believe that Alty's intention for posting the VPN site was to show to disbelievers that the team is dedicated and working on multiple projects. Now, they have a lot of on their plate - and even if they deliver half of it this month I would tip my hat to them.

All these multiple projects that are being worked on simultaneously must have taken their toll on the devs and the whole team. But in all honesty they brought it on themselves by announcing so many projects.

If I was a team leader I would be focusing on one thing at a time. It seems these guys are talented devs but have no management and communication skills. They should get a PR manager to handle the issues between the devs and the investors and community.

There are a few trusted and respected members of the CLOAK community that would be able to deliver and do a good job as a PR Manager - this is the most important thing that is needed right now. It would also allow the devs to focus on coding and ease the pressure of having to interacting with raging and furious crowds.

We need to get together in an IRC chat with Alty and other devs and try to discuss this matter - could anybody reach out to the devs and ask them if we could have an IRC session regarding the PR issues. We need to stick together at the times like this - and everybody should chip in and do their bit.
allyouracid
Legendary

Activity: 2320
Merit: 1292

Encrypted Money, Baby!

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 01:11:05 PM

Also, can you share information with the community on the dev team that will be implementing this to remove any misconceptions?

Trying to avoid eta's.

To those who doubt that Alty said that they don't want to give ETAs, here is the proof - his post from the 26th of August.

Too much pressure from the demanding community led him to put a date - and it backfired on all of us. People just keep calm and patient - if you don't have the nerves and balls to be involved with CLOAK , there is always a way out.

I'm staying in, because I have a gut feeling that they shall deliver soon and it's going to be BIG.
The problem is: there is not always a way out. Way too many people don't follow the golden rule (don't invest more than you're willing to lose), they took the train 2 months ago ("choo choo!") and now, they're stuck on the wrong side of the train - literally, under the train. Now, those said people are doomed to wait for a rebound, and selling (the way out) would mean a (maybe big) loss, eventually.

For coordinating project development, I think I'll have a look at the IRC chat, maybe I can spot alty and propose him to setup a Redmine (project management software) installation on my server, so they can get things sorted a bit and the community can follow the progress.
This would be my way to contribute to the crypto community.

Don't visit my shitcoin blog: OCOIN.DEV
Use cointracking.info for tax declaration & tracking of your trades!
yogibaer
Legendary

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 01:18:20 PM

The problem is: there is not always a way out. Way too many people don't follow the golden rule (don't invest more than you're willing to lose), they took the train 2 months ago ("choo choo!") and now, they're stuck on the wrong side of the train - literally, under the train. Now, those said people are doomed to wait for a rebound, and selling (the way out) would mean a (maybe big) loss, eventually.

This is always the same scheme with "investors" and each and every day there will new investors doing the same mistakes ...
BrianM

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 01:21:13 PM

mimini0147
Full Asshole

Activity: 224

View Profile Personal Message (Online)
Trust: 0: -0 / +0(0)
Ignore
This user is currently an asshole.
Joe Budden

Activity: 210

JO€¥ B⃦udd$

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 01:23:50 PM

Trying to avoid eta's.

For coordinating project development, I think I'll have a look at the IRC chat, maybe I can spot alty and propose him to setup a Redmine (project management software) installation on my server, so they can get things sorted a bit and the community can follow the progress.

That would be great

LiberyOrDeath

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 01:49:04 PM

It is more likely that you will come upon DaSource or some other devs, but Alty comes to IRC a few times a week.

I think your idea of setting up the Redmine is the best thing we've heard in weeks. So Alty or any other devs that are reading this thread. Please contact allyouracid, he's a legit and trustworthy member of the community. We need to change the way devs and Alty have been handling interaction with the community and stakeholders - this is the number one priority for all of us. I plead to any members of the development team or anyone that is close to them to reach out to us (because it is much harder for us to reach you) and especially to the people like  allyouracid who have concrete solution to problems. So please consider this and let us move forward together.
btcspender

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 01:53:27 PM

I believe that Alty's intention for posting the VPN site was to show to disbelievers that the team is dedicated and working on multiple projects. Now, they have a lot of on their plate - and even if they deliver half of it this month I would tip my hat to them.

All these multiple projects that are being worked on simultaneously must have taken their toll on the devs and the whole team. But in all honesty they brought it on themselves by announcing so many projects.

If I was a team leader I would be focusing on one thing at a time. It seems these guys are talented devs but have no management and communication skills. They should get a PR manager to handle the issues between the devs and the investors and community.

There are a few trusted and respected members of the CLOAK community that would be able to deliver and do a good job as a PR Manager - this is the most important thing that is needed right now. It would also allow the devs to focus on coding and ease the pressure of having to interacting with raging and furious crowds.

We need to get together in an IRC chat with Alty and other devs and try to discuss this matter - could anybody reach out to the devs and ask them if we could have an IRC session regarding the PR issues. We need to stick together at the times like this - and everybody should chip in and do their bit.

Well said, PR is a must at this stage probably more important than the marketing team. A small team of a few members in different timezones handling all communications Facebook, Twitter, this thread would be something I would like to see. But right now just a knowledgeable trusted person is all that is needed to be the voice and let the Devs just do their work and let the PR man make life it a bit easier.
Pages: « 1 ... 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 [878] 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 ... 953 »
  Print  

Jump to: