Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 01:08:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Minerals development - top priority
E-sports Betting services + wallet betting features - 254 (48.7%)
Anonymity development - 135 (25.9%)
Multipool further development - 28 (5.4%)
SC2 tournaments - 56 (10.7%)
Wallet improvements (chat, price, better design) - 49 (9.4%)
Total Voters: 522

Pages: « 1 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 [119] 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 ... 453 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][MIN] Minerals - POS | Developing own anon solution |  (Read 742153 times)
cryptoangel

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 11:12:36 PM

ok, i will take one last crack at it... i am sure it will be futile, but.....

1.minerals coin - if you have been successful at crypto, and reinvested your profits in hardware thus amassing what is considered a "farm", we do not want you... and if you choose to participate, you would have to be neutered to a portion of your speed...

everyone in the thread - hooray for fairness...

2.minerals coin - if you don't have the time to keep up with all the latest announcements, and mine in a multipool, we do no want you...

3.minerals coin - if you spent years building up a user base, rolling out new features and building trust within the community to create a successful pool, we do not want you...

4.bittrex - you know what guys, your rules excluded a huge swath of the community, and rubbed a lot of people the wrong way, so we do not want you...

everyone in the thread - this is so totally unfair...

am i the only one seeing irony here ?

answers....

1. Who says Minerals didnt welcome the big miners? they couldve mined with 50mhs too... A hash limitation isnt a gtfo message  Wink

2. Absolutely groundless statement... nothing too say

3. This coin had help from a "big" pool... check the OP... The reason for not allowing other poolowners too have the source, was too prevent this project from failing as well... it wouldve never worked like it did now...

4. again... a groundless statement... unless you can provide a quote of richie or ramie saying that Wink

come on man do you really have to justify it?? its just greed. 50mh isnt enough for them you know?? they have to get 20 out of the 30 million coins or they fud the coin to death. well game's over. moves making to eradicate the need and take back the power of crypto and put it where it should be...

into the hands of the builders.. the investors.. the ones who want to see coins and crypto itself grow in value and not just selfishly ruin everything that others have worked so hard to build in a sea of scamcoins.

you know what, i am done disagreeing, and will just agree to anything you guys say from now on...

you are right, farms are evil... they spend a shitload of money amassing gear, just so they can "kill the golden goose" and make crypto worthless... that is their goal - to make mining incredibly unprofitable, and go out of business...

yep, you're right... after all, it's not like most farms were upgraded with profits from previous investments... they all got their upgrade money from winning the lottery, or robbing a bank or some other shit like that...

nope, none of the farm operators are successful because they played this market the right way... they are all just "asic rapists", as the other guy put it... great name, btw... i may change my nick to that Smiley

and OBVOUSLY greed is exclusive to only the big farms and the big pools... anyone mining this coin will never ever even think of dumping it the moment it hits an exchange, and the word profit is just not in the vocabulary of a typical minerals coin miner... because you know - fairness and shit...

so you're right, and i am wrong...

everything is as fair with this coin as it possibly could be Smiley

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█                         █
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █
           ▄▄███████▄▄   █
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████████  █
         ████▀     ▀████
         ████       ████
         ████▄     ▄████
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████  █
           ▀▀███████▀▀   █
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀        █
█                         █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
ROLLBIT●  Instant Deposits & Withdrawals
●  Rakeback & Level Up Bonuses
●  Live Customer Support
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
MinermanNC
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 11:15:50 PM

Did Bittrex really say this somewhere???

4.bittrex - you know what guys, your rules excluded a huge swath of the community, and rubbed a lot of people the wrong way, so we do not want you...

*BTC: 1DiR25SPo84sThzTATr27EZEQZLt6hv6tG
barryzand

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

Growcoin Chief

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 11:16:47 PM

no...  Wink
sovie

Activity: 1274
Merit: 265

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 11:17:28 PM

1.minerals coin - if you have been successful at crypto, and reinvested your profits in hardware thus amassing what is considered a "farm", we do not want you... and if you choose to participate, you would have to be neutered to a portion of your speed...

2.minerals coin - if you don't have the time to keep up with all the latest announcements, and mine in a multipool, we do no want you...

3.minerals coin - if you spent years building up a user base, rolling out new features and building trust within the community to create a successful pool, we do not want you...

answers....

1. Who says Minerals didnt welcome the big miners? they couldve mined with 50mhs too... A hash limitation isnt a gtfo message  Wink

3. This coin had help from a "big" pool... check the OP... The reason for not allowing other poolowners too have the source, was too prevent this project from failing as well... it wouldve never worked like it did now...

4. again... a groundless statement... unless you can provide a quote of richie or ramie saying that Wink

come on man do you really have to justify it?? its just greed. 50mh isnt enough for them you know?? they have to get 20 out of the 30 million coins or they fud the coin to death. well game's over. moves making to eradicate the need and take back the power of crypto and put it where it should be...

into the hands of the builders.. the investors.. the ones who want to see coins and crypto itself grow in value and not just selfishly ruin everything that others have worked so hard to build in a sea of scamcoins.

you know what, i am done disagreeing, and will just agree to anything you guys say from now on...

you are right, farms are evil... they spend a shitload of money amassing gear, just so they can "kill the golden goose" and make crypto worthless... that is their goal - to make mining incredibly unprofitable, and go out of business...

yep, you're right... after all, it's not like most farms were upgraded with profits from previous investments... they all got their upgrade money from winning the lottery, or robbing a bank or some other shit like that...

nope, none of the farm operators are successful because they played this market the right way... they are all just "asic rapists", as the other guy put it... great name, btw... i may change my nick to that Smiley

and OBVOUSLY greed is exclusive to only the big farms and the big pools... anyone mining this coin will never ever even think of dumping it the moment it hits an exchange, and the word profit is just not in the vocabulary of a typical minerals coin miner... because you know - fairness and shit...

ok zhulick we can all see that you are one irony loving bullshit spewing troll

so now as a holder of minerals please remove yourself and your pathetic non argument

out of our thread. one of you many of us your view is just that soley yours so kindly go

and tempt others to your stupid silly remarks.

To the rest of the minerals gang just ignore this troll, don't answer back after this

as that is what he feeds off and is a complete waste of our time, hes' not fooling anyone

we know this even if hes warped brain thinks that he is SIMPLE AS THAT GOODBYE Kiss

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
zhulick

Activity: 227
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 11:18:22 PM

answers....

ok zhulick we can all see that you are one irony loving bullshit spewing troll

so now as a holder of minerals please remove yourself and your pathetic non argument

out of our thread. one of you many of us your view is just that soley yours so kindly go

and tempt others to your stupid silly remarks.

To the rest of the minerals gang just ignore this troll, don't answer back after this

as that is what he feeds off and is a complete waste of our time, hes' not fooling anyone

we know this even if hes warped brain thinks that he is SIMPLE AS THAT GOODBYE Kiss

calling someone a troll = pussy way out...
barryzand

Activity: 574

Growcoin Chief

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 11:20:33 PM

zhulick.. cmon mate... let it rest... we all said what we think... lets see whos wrong or right in the end shall we?
alanx78

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 11:22:50 PM

http://www.sherv.net/cm/emoticons/trollface/do-not-feed-the-trolls-text-smiley-emoticon.png
MinermanNC
Legendary

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 11:23:18 PM

no...  Wink
THX,
I had to be sure, usually Richie  with bittrex has seemed pretty cool in the past and fair minded. Smiley Also, as exchange operators, they surely do not want to upset a" large swath" of us miners either. I bring to their market Bittrex a ton of coin each month and am a very good customer of theirs as well as many others that have mined or got involved with this coin I'm sure... I hope THEY (exchanges) all understand that as well. Its a 2 -way street out in here crypto world.  Grin

zhulick

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 11:36:40 PM
Last edit: June 19, 2014, 11:54:55 PM by zhulick

zhulick.. cmon mate... let it rest... we all said what we think... lets see whos wrong or right in the end shall we?

you're right... i'm going to let it go, and see how it plays out...

and no, i am not being sarcastic...

edit: congrats, from what i hear this coin is going up on bittrex tonight...
Coinler

Activity: 658

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 11:58:58 PM

am i the only one seeing the irony here ?

here's a coin whose sole goal was exclusion... exclusion of the pools, exclusion of the exchanges... pretty much total control of every aspect of mining and trading...

and now that some of the exchanges have decided to exclude this coin, suddenly there is bitching and moaning ?

irony Smiley)))))))

it's called decentralization. there arent supposed to be any middlemen. they are just here while crypto is building it's infrastructure. understand the true goal of crypto and its function.
zhulick

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 12:00:43 AM

here's a coin whose sole goal was exclusion... exclusion of the pools, exclusion of the exchanges... pretty much total control of every aspect of mining and trading...

and now that some of the exchanges have decided to exclude this coin, suddenly there is bitching and moaning ?

irony Smiley)))))))

it's called decentralization. there arent supposed to be any middlemen. they are just here while crypto is building it's infrastructure. understand the true goal of crypto and its function.

i promised to stay out of it, so this will be my last hurrah - how can you consider something where the mining portion is controlled entirely by one entity to be decentralized... it literally is the polar opposite...
Coinler

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 12:01:37 AM

Im trying too knock some sense in him... lol... though it wont work... But I will defend a coin that I like...   Wink

and zhulick... lets just stop it for now... youve made your point... we made our point... lets just wait whos wrong or right in a month or so...   Wink

i managed to mine 3k minerals.. i want more.. i will buy them

this is the true hallmark and example a crypto enthusiast should set!
Coinler

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 12:02:56 AM

irony Smiley)))))))

i promised to stay out of it, so this will be my last hurrah - how can you consider something where the mining portion is controlled entirely by one entity to be decentralized... it literally is the polar opposite...

nope, you couldve done like me and throw your gpu on it and get a fair share. noone would get 10million coins while others only got 100. that is the idea and true meaning of fair distribution. not what you have been brainwashed into thinking it is.

edit: i will be buying asics in the future as the prices drop.. but i will be buying them to attach to multipools for my choice of pos coin. you see where this is going? asics will suck investment out of every non pos coin until they are dead. if u want these currencies to thrive it is time to start reinvesting and not just taking out.
techlover

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 12:05:45 AM

Why I see so much FUD?
Until now, everything looks pretty good, there is no scam
liominer

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 12:10:26 AM

Cmon guys do not trust and do not feed the troll please.

I see nothing from bittrex, so pls just stop.
zhulick

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 12:11:57 AM

irony Smiley)))))))

nope, you couldve done like me and throw your gpu on it and get a fair share. noone would get 10million coins while others only got 100. that is the idea and true meaning of fair distribution. not what you have been brainwashed into thinking it is.

edit: i will be buying asics in the future as the prices drop.. but i will be buying them to attach to multipools for my choice of pos coin. you see where this is going? asics will suck investment out of every non pos coin until they are dead. if u want these currencies to thrive it is time to start reinvesting and not just taking out.

me - the sky is blue (having one entity control the entire mining process is the opposite of decentralization)

you - no, you're wrong because the ground is brown (you could've thrown some hash at it yourself)

wtf does one have to do with the other, i have no clue...

i give up... for real, i just give up...

feel free to rejoice Smiley
anonymousxx1503

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 12:14:54 AM

Just talked to the guys from bittrex again, they're announcing a few coins tonight, watch out on twitter @BittrexExchange

I'd like to thank eduffield and the other developers for this critically important evolution in virtual currency. DarkCoin is what bitcoin should have been. Some might call it "Bitcoin 2.0" but would do better by saying: "DarkCoin is digital cash." - Child Harold - February 28, 2014
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=421615.msg5424980#msg5424980
MinermanNC
Legendary

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 12:17:11 AM

Why I see so much FUD?
Until now, everything looks pretty good, there is no scam
Its all good, only been 1 or 2 fudders in here  Cheesy most realize the potential in fair distribution for the future of a coins stability and steady growth.

MinermanNC
Legendary

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 12:20:26 AM

Just talked to the guys from bittrex again, they're announcing a few coins tonight, watch out on twitter @BittrexExchange

Maybe MIN?? either way, I think the slow and steady approach has been sustaining the value. 3 exchanges now and growing that's a good place to start. Don't want the coin to explode all at once then fade away..... lol

PepiX

Activity: 39

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 12:28:17 AM

MIN coin is not centralised! Don't you see the irony.. a guy knowing not the difference between past and present tense is trying to teach the rest..  Grin Oh the irony..
Pages: « 1 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 [119] 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 ... 453 »
  Print  

Jump to: