Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:11:34 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Minerals development - top priority
E-sports Betting services + wallet betting features - 254 (48.7%)
Anonymity development - 135 (25.9%)
Multipool further development - 28 (5.4%)
SC2 tournaments - 56 (10.7%)
Wallet improvements (chat, price, better design) - 49 (9.4%)
Total Voters: 522

Pages: « 1 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 [156] 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 ... 453 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][MIN] Minerals - POS | Developing own anon solution |  (Read 742153 times)
duru

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 03:50:51 PM

this forum is a much better read when it is forward thinking.

the computer has increased the purse of words
Bfljosh

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

Skol!

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 04:05:44 PM

How on earth can https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=628053.0 go to Cryptsy??

This is corruption!
MinermanNC
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 04:05:56 PM

Binary clock and his amazing services (dedicated scam pools) fucked up another launch with Veilcoin.

It was a ninjalaunch and the hashrate was at 20gh/s within 45 min. (how is this possible with a ninjalaunch, some insiders knew more?)

The hashrate is insane there. The top all have 400+ mh and some even 1125 mh.

Mineral's way of distibution is the right step into the future.

When Joe-miner can not get some coins anymore crypto will be dead very fast.

Maybe we should start a ddoscoin. Everytime a block is found rig rental sites are ddossed Smiley

lol ya I had that very same thought... I see in the future 2 types of coins and exchanges coming. The "good old boys" network coins and then the fair distribution coins with its  exchanges such as c-cex. I think in the end the fairness coins will prevail and have a much longer shelf life then what we have been seeing with the pump and dump coins. we just need more courageous devs like with min to come forward. But somehow someway this coin raping has to be isolated to those who want to go that route, and for the rest us,  we can follow the fairness coins and yes we can make some money just like the big farms. I know for fact I am not the only one that feels this way, and I have sat and watched this massive takeover of the pools and its participating exchanges now for the last 3-4 months mainly with the introduction of x11 and x13 that has breathed new life back into GPU mining for all, but with it has come this get rich quick mentality only for the elites in the mining business and all their cohorts.  I think coins like MIN will present a great opportunity for small miners and smaller exchanges alike and will take a bite and stem the tide we have been seeing and has really turned me off for the sake of all smaller miners who want to get involved in mining and yes just have a little fun and some spare change in their pockets.   Wink

*BTC: 1DiR25SPo84sThzTATr27EZEQZLt6hv6tG
MinermanNC
Legendary

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 04:07:06 PM

this forum is a much better read when it is forward thinking.
well start writing some forward thinking post then!! hopefully about the future of MIN and new fair distribution coins (FDC)  Wink

Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 04:08:26 PM

it's obvious that there is a mafia, you can say it by how fast, certain coins go to bittrex while others, that aren't worse by any means, stay outside waiting for it, in a corner
MinermanNC
Legendary

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 04:14:13 PM

How on earth can https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=628053.0 go to Cryptsy??

This is corruption!
This is listed on cryptsy now?

MinermanNC
Legendary

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 04:17:35 PM

it's obvious that there is a mafia, you can say it by how fast, certain coins go to bittrex while others, that aren't worse by any means, stay outside waiting for it, in a corner
yep the cats out of the bag, its obvious there is or has to be some payoffs going on in exchange for quick listings even when the coins have no apparent usefulness. The question is how can it be stopped? is the Alt world turning to corruption now? again, FDC coins is the best way I can see in the short term to thwart this.

Coinler

Activity: 658

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 04:19:20 PM

Hypothetical theoretical  here:

Binaryclock of DP: yo rami, Richie, (bittrex) got the latest coin guerilla launching in a few days, I already have some of my largest farms pre registered again for this. I expect a blow out here at launch.. big bucks coming in off it from my mining fees, so I need you guys to be ready and get this thing listed asap! so we all can make some serious jack here ok? and don't worry I wont forget about ya after it slows wink wink"  Grin

Bittrex: yo binary I hear ya loud and clear! don't worry we got ya covered bro.... it will be on the exchange as soon as we get the code. cha ching $$$$   Grin

Bittrex: hey what about minerals?

Binaryclock: nah screw them I wouldn't mess with them cause they have broke rank with their launch, and me and none of my massive farms will be able to make any money off that coin like we usually do and we need to teach them a lesson and make sure in the future no other coin devs get anymore ideas about a "fair distribution launch"  otherwise if they do, we all stand to not make any money as we do now with all these new coin launches,, we don't need that to happen now do we... wink wink"

Bittrex: ya I see what your saying, we will try to tow the line for ya here bro... we don't want to see these kinds of controlled launches catching on or we wont make the gobs of money we have become used to making,,, I guess your right we don't want to rock out own boat here do we wink wink"

Enough said  Cool but you get the point,,, like I said its disgustingly unethical, shameful all about money and controll

im not interested in bittrex anymore.. they dont want to add it. then let's forget about it and quit begging. focus on areas where we can develop in an unbiased way.
Bfljosh

Activity: 714

Skol!

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 04:21:17 PM

This is corruption!
This is listed on cryptsy now?

Not yet, but their main focus is to get listed there asap. I see no reason why. Let's see what Cryptsy does.
MinermanNC
Legendary

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 04:29:56 PM

Binaryclock of DP: yo rami, Richie, (bittrex) got the latest coin guerilla launching in a few days, I already have some of my largest farms pre registered again for this. I expect a blow out here at launch.. big bucks coming in off it from my mining fees, so I need you guys to be ready and get this thing listed asap! so we all can make some serious jack here ok? and don't worry I wont forget about ya after it slows wink wink"  Grin

Bittrex: yo binary I hear ya loud and clear! don't worry we got ya covered bro.... it will be on the exchange as soon as we get the code. cha ching $$$$   Grin

Binaryclock: nah screw them I wouldn't mess with them cause they have broke rank with their launch, and me and none of my massive farms will be able to make any money off that coin like we usually do and we need to teach them a lesson and make sure in the future no other coin devs get anymore ideas about a "fair distribution launch"  otherwise if they do, we all stand to not make any money as we do now with all these new coin launches,, we don't need that to happen now do we... wink wink"

Bittrex: ya I see what your saying, we will try to tow the line for ya here bro... we don't want to see these kinds of controlled launches catching on or we wont make the gobs of money we have become used to making,,, I guess your right we don't want to rock out own boat here do we wink wink"

Enough said  Cool but you get the point,,, like I said its disgustingly unethical, shameful all about money and controll

im not interested in bittrex anymore.. they dont want to add it. then let's forget about it and quit begging. focus on areas where we can develop in an unbiased way.
no one is begging? I don't care if they ever list it, I hope they don't,, screw em! lol, and I hope they wont list any future FDC coins either. Let the lines get drawn now and lets start building up MIN for starters and more like it will follow. and lets all support the exchanges that have supported us here. I'm excited about the prospects of a new avenue for miners. Folks can make there choices, yes and even the big farms can participate to a degree with FDC's and point the rest of their miners at the other guys if they must, I know they have to make money on their investments to,,, I kinda have a small fortune wrapped up in various mining gear also, but I am an ethical person that is driven by principle not greed Smiley

qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 04:34:58 PM

no one is begging? I don't care if they ever list it, I hope they don't,, screw em! lol, and I hope they wont list any future FDC coins either. Let the lines get drawn now and lets start building up MIN for starters and more like it will follow. and lets all support the exchanges that have supported us here. I'm excited about the prospects of a new avenue for miners. Folks can make there choices, yes and even the big farms can participate to a degree with FDC's and point the rest of their miners at the other guys if they must, I know they have to make money on their investments to,,, I kinda have a small fortune wrapped up in various mining gear also, but I am an ethical person that is driven by principle not greed Smiley

WOW I am shocked is this what happened with BITTREX? I am really stunned. So one whale basically decides what goes to Bittrex and what doesn't?

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
shadow3277

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 04:44:01 PM

WOW I am shocked is this what happened with BITTREX? I am really stunned. So one whale basically decides what goes to Bittrex and what doesn't?

He was being facetious with that exchange. However, the underlying point remains.
MinermanNC
Legendary

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 04:48:33 PM

For those of you who may have never heard or read this story, this is where we are at with MIN and the rest of alt the world. If you never have seen or understand the moral of the story, take 8 minutes and watch. watch till the end. I hope you learn something Smiley

Note: engine #9 is Binaryclock and his influenced associates  Wink

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8EhpqcXoxGI

Coinler

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 04:49:07 PM

ill keep voting on mintpal and maybe next monday we can have at least a position among the top contenders to be listed. think we may have to plan for the next cycle and not this one. which is fine. because i estimate min to be 4k+ by then. hopefully polo lists it and i can vote there too. i think our dev is here for the long haul. those of us who mined the coin dont have a problem with it.. and everyone got a chance to mine the coin. that was the point. everyone who wanted some coin got a fair chance to mine some. and if that's not fair well i dont know english anymore.

anyway.. i support the sports betting thing i see it has alot in the community interested in it. and it looks like the community almost equally recognizes the need for anonymity. we could at least do both of them ;p

i've already got some plans and routes for merchant acceptance but i will wait a bit until the coin has some more rigid infrastructure to support it.
MinermanNC
Legendary

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 04:58:14 PM

ill keep voting on mintpal and maybe next monday we can have at least a position among the top contenders to be listed. think we may have to plan for the next cycle and not this one. which is fine. because i estimate min to be 4k+ by then. hopefully polo lists it and i can vote there too. i think our dev is here for the long haul. those of us who mined the coin dont have a problem with it.. and everyone got a chance to mine the coin. that was the point. everyone who wanted some coin got a fair chance to mine some. and if that's not fair well i dont know english anymore.

anyway.. i support the sports betting thing i see it has alot in the community interested in it. and it looks like the community almost equally recognizes the need for anonymity. we could at least do both of them ;p

i've already got some plans and routes for merchant acceptance but i will wait a bit until the coin has some more rigid infrastructure to support it.

+1  Wink

Coinler

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 05:01:44 PM

we should probably consider decentralized in-wallet exchange as a pipeline project at least as well. this will allow us to collect our stake whilst still having them on the market.

edit: i imagine it to be a wallet which integrates both the minerals and the bitcoin wallet, provides an interface like an exchange with buy and sell columns, and provides an escrow service using automated blockchain verification between the 2 or more types of traded coins.
MinermanNC
Legendary

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 05:03:37 PM

ok, back to domestic duties, a late breakfast , scrambled eggs, bacon, grits and pepper gravy, toast and jelly lol oh ya Smiley

MinermanNC
Legendary

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 05:04:15 PM

we should probably consider decentralized in-wallet exchange as a pipeline project at least as well.
wow great idea, and we may have the dev here to make it happen!

Coinler

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 05:06:21 PM

we should probably consider decentralized in-wallet exchange as a pipeline project at least as well.
wow great idea, and we may have the dev here to make it happen!

edit previous post: i imagine it to be a wallet which integrates both the minerals and the bitcoin wallet, provides an interface like an exchange with buy and sell columns, and provides an escrow service using automated blockchain verification between the 2 or more types of traded coins.
megadestruct61

Activity: 334
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 05:19:24 PM

I am really disappointed in Bittrex for not trading this coin yet.  Its obvious they are just trying to stop it due to the way it was distributed. 

What really gets me fired up is they have no problem listing a coin like Neutrino which was literally 99% premined before being "launched".

Complete BS it has nothing to due with anything but greed.
Pages: « 1 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 [156] 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 ... 453 »
  Print  

Jump to: