Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:09:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NEM Official Non-Moderated Thread [Updates & Discussion]  (Read 75597 times)
tonyk

Activity: 122
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 11:16:11 PM

*** Come-from-Above***
Did you:
1. buy this buy account overnight/ received UF stake?
2. have simple/common multi-personality disorder?
Or 3. I am totally blind and am missing an extra space in you handle?

But this is not the same person from yesterday (at least I cannot imagine it is possible)

I am also perplexed by the change in tone.

Also a new signature… In Russian???… For a saying that has one for one equivalent in English???

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
GreenDude

Activity: 531
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 11:30:40 PM

Come From Above go back to wank watching star wars and shut up. Tired if reading kind of idiots like you who believe they are smart.. you are just annoying and ur intentions are clear.. gtfo. This is not ur thread or about u. Want attention go to circus.. they'll find a place for you. With ur lame nick trying to "be" or confuse people with Come From Beyond.. U r lame.
EFFV (OP)

Activity: 278
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 11:44:43 PM

Can we stop arguing with come-from-above. If he likes nem and wants to be a part of the community then let him. If he hates it then let him talk to himself, and prove him wrong. This is distracting from the purpose of this thread and is highly unproductive.

Thanks All

-EFFV

"A leader is best when people barely know he exists, when his work is done, his aim fulfilled, they will say: we did it ourselves."  -Lao Tzu
My Trust Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=474589.new#new
EFFV (OP)

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 11:50:47 PM

I hope NEW leader will lead nem to a brigt future. Character first and coin second.

Nxt clones compete fiercely,which will win in the future. I think the leader or devs with good character will win.

nem dont need no leader. nem is a decentralised movement. a leader means centralised excrement.

YOU  are Nem.  YOU  are responsible for Nem.

Cut out the excrement part, and I would actually agree with you. If you want to turn face then do it appropriately without vulgar and inappropriate behavior.

If you like us then you would stop embarrassing us.

Thanks,
EFFV

I hope this will resolve the problem.

"A leader is best when people barely know he exists, when his work is done, his aim fulfilled, they will say: we did it ourselves."  -Lao Tzu
EFFV (OP)

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 12:05:18 AM

I am considering changing the title to something shorter, that will stand out from all the other long [ann] threads. If you go through the list right now the first one you see just says
Latium
. I think this thread is easier to find then something with a long title.  

I could cut about half the length by using a title like this:
NEM Official Thread {Updates & Discussion}
rather than,
{NEW ECONOMY MOVEMENT} NEM Official Thread {Updates & Discussion}

I would like plenty of feedback before I make any decisions though.

jabo38
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001

mining is so 2012-2013

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2014, 12:06:21 AM

Ok, so community has voted. At least I tried.  Smiley

if we had selfmoderation thread I would shut ur mouth my puppet Wink

all i can say is we dont need selfmod we need money in our pockets

CfA, I know your the most hated troll right now, but I'm startling to like your posts. A coin hasn't been taken seriously until somebody wants to troll it!

I use to love Emule on NXT too. A little tough love trolling is actually good to look into the mirror.

I welcome your free speech here!

tonyk

Activity: 122
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 12:06:43 AM

Is OK, I think.

From Above

Activity: 700
Merit: 520

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 12:07:14 AM

I love u guys. U are too easy and so am I.

Cut out the excrement part, and I would actually agree with you. If you want to turn face then do it appropriately without vulgar and inappropriate behavior.

If you like us then you would stop embarrassing us.

Please dont cut my freedom. freedom of words is freedom of choice.

freedom of finance is Nem.

coralreefer

Activity: 464
Merit: 260

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 12:08:11 AM

Is OK I think.

I agree.  I'm new to NEM and I don't think spelling it out is necessary.  I think everyone has seen the acronym NEM.
From Above

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 12:10:41 AM

I speak to influential people on a day to day basis. I take it that you have quit your part in the development, publicity and management. I find it difficult to believe that anyone would take you seriously after the things you have said. Just too much silly talk from you I'm afraid.

Знaeт кoшкa, чьё мяco cьeлa
How many drugs are you currently on?

None. If u dont understand our saying use a Google

EFFV (OP)

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 12:11:05 AM

Is OK I think.

I agree.  I'm new to NEM and I don't think spelling it out is necessary.  I think everyone has seen the acronym NEM.

Ok, if a couple more people think this is a good decision then I will make the change.

From Above

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 12:12:52 AM

Is OK I think.

Ok, if a couple more people think this is a good decision then I will make the change.

Keep utopianfuture original title. stick to the roots. he know whats right.

[NEM] NEM -New Economy Movement - No Envy Movement - Updates+Discussion thread

Here is fundamental thing I can see in NEM in a months. NEM is first pure POS blockchain that starts with a huge and EQUAL base of user right from the start.

NEM development team can deliver a very solid written from the ground code base that allows for superior features that have not been implemented anywhere else. NOWHERE ELSE.

Another thing I think the NEMs initial incentive design is appealing to many developers and helpers so that many talented people will come help us.

We all believe in transparency, community building, Equality and open source community . NEM embody all of these timeless ideas. Obvious winner: The NEM.

coralreefer

Activity: 464
Merit: 260

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 12:16:44 AM

Just an fyi...one reason I stayed away from Nem was the "No Envy Movement".  Maybe that is just me, but that just sounds a little pretentious.

I really like what the devs are doing with this coin, but that phrase seems a little off.
GHz1

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 12:18:20 AM

The creators of Bitcoin and NXT are shrouded in mystery.

What if the creation of the New Economy Movement and UP's sudden departure was no accident?

I would not be surprised if his "mistake" was intentionally planned.   

UP leaving the leadership role was inevitable, he has hinted about it. Sure he could of left quietly in the same manor as Satoshi and BCnext, but no, not utopianfuture. Yesterday was the kick off.

The exit plan was genius. He cooked up the perfect type of food for the trolls then resigns. The members and trolls get fired up. NEM gets some extra buzz. The trolls list all the controversies and issues. This allows us to debate and get everything weeded out before the launch.

Anyways, that's my fanciful version.

In the short term, the comments will be negative but once the new people get past the drama they will see that NEM has been built on a solid foundation. We have all the necessary components for success: a highly skilled dev team, a large and active community, innovative features, a simple install and easy to use software.

"Truth is stranger than fiction, but it is because Fiction is obliged to stick to possibilities; Truth isn't.” -- Mark Twain
EFFV (OP)

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 12:20:24 AM

The creators of Bitcoin and NXT are shrouded in mystery.

What if the creation of the New Economy Movement and UP's sudden departure was no accident?

I would not be surprised if his "mistake" was intentionally planned.   

UP leaving the leadership role was inevitable, he has hinted about it. Sure he could of left quietly in the same manor as Satoshi and BCnext, but no, not utopianfuture. Yesterday was the kick off.

The exit plan was genius. He cooked up the perfect type of food for the trolls then resigns. The members and trolls get fired up. NEM gets some extra buzz. The trolls list all the controversies and issues. This allows us to debate and get everything weeded out before the launch.

Anyways, that's my fanciful version.

In the short term, the comments will be negative but once the new people get past the drama they will see that NEM has been built on a solid foundation. We have all the necessary components for success: a highly skilled dev team, a large and active community, innovative features, a simple install and easy to use software.

"Truth is stranger than fiction, but it is because Fiction is obliged to stick to possibilities; Truth isn't.” -- Mark Twain

I have thought about the same thing, but we have no facts. Either way it has been an interesting turn of events.

EFFV (OP)

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 12:22:21 AM

Just an fyi...one reason I stayed away from Nem was the "No Envy Movement".  Maybe that is just me, but that just sounds a little pretentious.

I really like what the devs are doing with this coin, but that phrase seems a little off.

I understand your vibe, but the way we meant it was perfectly suitable. However, I would agree it caused some PR conflict. I don't think it is good for marketing.

From Above

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 12:22:43 AM

dont bash the original founders idea in betray. it/s original idea of Nem.
New Economy Movement/Money. No Envy Movement.

Financial Freedom - Decentralization - Egalitarian Crypto
Proof of Importance - Decentralized Exchange - Secure Messaging

We are going to make it work.
Show your love to NEM.

CECVW
Legendary

Activity: 961
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 12:30:48 AM

how was I suppose to know that there was a new thread if nobody told me anything and why change the thread?

⏲⏳⏲⏳⏲     WIRELESS COIN     ⏲⏳⏲⏳⏲
══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
⏲  FORUM THREADGITHUBTWITTERSLACK 1 #time-travellers-yet/#wlcSLACK 2 #21_tickets/#wlc  ⏲
From Above

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 12:32:42 AM

how was I suppose to know that there was a new thread if nobody told me anything and why change the thread?

read all u can find here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=182582;sa=showPosts

We miss input of utopianfuture. as all can see community is already beginning to become shitty and leaving original ideas of Nem. new user open mouth wide trying to climb the top. very dangerous.

CECVW
Legendary

Activity: 961
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 12:38:07 AM

read all u can find here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=182582;sa=showPosts

We miss input of utopianfuture. as all can see community is already beginning to become shitty and leaving original ideas of Nem. new user open mouth wide trying to climb the top. very dangerous.
you just bored me, I am going to bed

⏲⏳⏲⏳⏲     WIRELESS COIN     ⏲⏳⏲⏳⏲
══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
⏲  FORUM THREADGITHUBTWITTERSLACK 1 #time-travellers-yet/#wlcSLACK 2 #21_tickets/#wlc  ⏲
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: