Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:56:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NEM Official Non-Moderated Thread [Updates & Discussion]  (Read 75601 times)
From Above

Activity: 700
Merit: 520

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 02:27:35 PM

I like your style Dr. Daedelus. Smiley

Take good care of him, he needs it.

It has kept him and his two sockpupptets out of the Nxt threads for a while I see  Cheesy Cheesy  Fingers crossed for the launch, it should be interesting to see more of how NEM works.

Dont worry, i was just checking our ur Nxt account a bit when i realized u lied talking about selling the non-claimed nemstake.

illodin

Activity: 966
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 02:28:06 PM

the amount of extra money i have made due to early sockpuppet accounts (too easy to even talk about it) in supposedly "fair" and "nicely distributed NEM" is the epitome of ridiculous. several thousand USD completely for free. thank u guys and most importantly thank u utopianfuture for pulling this utter community betray off in the first place  Cool

special thx to utopianfuture for the idea of trading nemstakes on nxt ae and actually sending the nemstakes to me, himself and the others who took a profit in NEM before any release whatsoever. SORRY to the majority who suffer(s)/(ed), but our gain is ur loss.

Nice. Post pictures of your trading history then, thanks.

No?

Hot air?
From Above

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 02:29:08 PM

the amount of extra money i have made due to early sockpuppet accounts (too easy to even talk about it) in supposedly "fair" and "nicely distributed NEM" is the epitome of ridiculous. several thousand USD completely for free. thank u guys and most importantly thank u utopianfuture for pulling this utter community betray off in the first place  Cool

special thx to utopianfuture for the idea of trading nemstakes on nxt ae and actually sending the nemstakes to me, himself and the others who took a profit in NEM before any release whatsoever. SORRY to the majority who suffer(s)/(ed), but our gain is ur loss.

No?

Hot air?

Why would i post screenshots? U are my NEM slave enriching me. U can check public ledger and stakeholder list for urself. I am here to enjoy the dollars/rubels u put in my pocket.

xtester

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

Risk taker & Black Swan farmer.

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 02:29:47 PM

It has kept him and his two sockpupptets out of the Nxt threads for a while I see  Cheesy Cheesy  Fingers crossed for the launch, it should be interesting to see more of how NEM works.

Right, looking forward for the next session doctor. Health, is the most important thing here at NEM. Smiley

Alpha will be cool, until then we've got some garbage cleaning to do. Wink
illodin

Activity: 966
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 02:31:17 PM

No?

Hot air?

Why would i post screenshots? U are my NEM slave enriching me. U can check public ledger and stakeholder list for urself. I am here to enjoy the dollars/rubels u put in my pocket.

The same reason you told you made a lot of money with your sockpuppets.

You can't possibly pass this good of an opportunity to piss even more people off.
From Above

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 02:31:23 PM

You can't possibly pass this good of an opportunity to piss even more people off.

i do what i want when i want. I lead. should i feel like screenshot i will make sure to post.

+1 We should open self moderated thread as soon as possible. Freedom of speech garbage is becoming dangerous for the Nem at this stage. We need to cut out the subhuman talk. There is no place for such freedom in nem except for the leadership.

ENRICH STAKEHOLDER!  Beyond Bitcoin and Nxt the Shitcoins!

Daedelus

Activity: 574

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 02:31:42 PM

It has kept him and his two sockpupptets out of the Nxt threads for a while I see  Cheesy Cheesy  Fingers crossed for the launch, it should be interesting to see more of how NEM works.

Dont worry, i was just checking our ur Nxt account a bit when i realized u lied talking about selling the non-claimed nemstake.

Another dillusion  Grin Where did I say I had sold it? NEMstake is the only way I know of selling it and that was the initial reason I came here.
Daedelus

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 02:33:36 PM

i do what i want when i want. I lead. should i feel like screenshot i will make sure to post.

+1 We should open self moderated thread as soon as possible. Freedom of speech garbage is becoming dangerous for the Nem at this stage. We need to cut out the subhuman talk. There is no place for such freedom in nem except for the leadership.

I like seeing Nxt alongside Bitcoin in your comparisons  Cheesy Cheesy Freudian slip if I ever saw one  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Grin

Cfa:  Nxt == BTC
From Above

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 02:35:04 PM

I like seeing Nxt alongside Bitcoin in your comparisons  Cheesy Cheesy Freudian slip if I ever saw one  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Grin

If u want NEM community opinion of Nxt Shitcoin check our community manager TaunSew posts.

Nem to the moon!  Nem comes from Nxt-critics. This is what Nem all about. We can do better than distribution shitcoin Daedelus. bath urself in delusion. at end of day u must face the facts like all.

Daedelus

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 02:36:13 PM

If u want NEM community opinion of Nxt Shitcoin check our community manager TaunSew posts.

Nem to the moon!

Why? I can just read your posts, they are written by the same person.

BAZZINGA!!  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Daedelus

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 02:37:07 PM

Ok, I am going now.

See you in the Nxt threads CfA/Taunsew/peacefulmind
From Above

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 02:37:12 PM

Nem to the moon!

Why? I can just read your posts, they are written by the same person.

U are in delusion again. I am unrelated to TaunSew. If u check all my posts u will realize i talked against this person many time. After all Utopianfuture was advocator of Nxt and i am true to my main leader. Nxt is good, but NEM is better. we are inspire by Nxt after all. doesnt change bad distribution. NEM is even smarter enrichment than nxt.  Was nice talking with u Daedelus, all weak arguments crushed intensely.

Thingamajig

Activity: 497
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 02:59:27 PM

There really is no need to respond to this individual. He isn't fooling anyone - in fact, this is getting quite funny.

Bath in Ur delusion NXTer. NEM will Overtake Ur Java Project hard
So you fear Nxt and want NEM to succeed. So you troll the Nxt threads and anything where Nxt is mentioned. This is interesting. Do you think the alpha release of NEM will make you less fearful? Tell me about your relationship with your father.

This seriously made me laugh.

In all seriousness though, i think people are choosing not to ignore this troll because in truth, until we get some intervention from the devs, and some more talk on NEM, people are doing it for their own amusement. One thing is for sure though - CfA, you're not an effective troll at all and anyone with two braincells can see right through you.
dbgirl

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 03:09:29 PM

@EFFV
On page1 after Prominent Nemsters, let's make a new category "Infamous Trolls" and add Come-from-Above.
Troll are annoying, but in the long term they will not hurt our decentralized New Economy Movement.

@Come-from-Above
You may suffering from a dissociative identity disorder and not realize you are a troll.
You can deny it but you cannot deny the proof:

Show the last posts of this person.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=300079;sa=showPosts

Show general statistics for this member.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=300079;sa=statPanel

Total Time Spent Online: 23 hours and 41 minutes.
Total Posts: 503 posts

21.2 posts/hour, that's an average of a post every 2.8 minutes!

Those stats are nothing to be ashamed of. Be proud and change your sig to *** NEM Troll ***
ApexEvo

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

🌟 æternity🌟 blockchain🌟

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 03:37:32 PM

yes we should aknowledge existence of these unfortunate individuals and put there also some characteristics.

like...This guy is preparing for the role of Joker in new Batman.
        He is completely dangerous maniac possesed by very complex sadisticly sexual fixation on NEM.
        He believes he is part of community, sometimes even its leader.
        Please forgive his doctors, they were trying their best.

▄▄▄▄▄               ▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄        ▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄██▀        ▀██▄    ▄██▀         ▀█▄
██▀            ▀██▄  ▀▀             ██
██               ▀██        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
██                ▀██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
 ██▄          ▄██   ▀██▄          ▄▄▄
  ▀██▄      ▄██▀      ▀██▄▄     ▄██▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀          ▀▀██████▀▀

Unchained Smart Contracts
Decentralized Oracle
Infinitly Scalable
Blockchain Technology
Turing-Complete
State-Channels

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀
████▄         █████████████▀
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
  ▀██████████████████████
   █████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████▀
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.TWITTER.
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TELEGRAM

▄██▄
     ▄      ▐████   ▄▄
   █████     ██████████
    █████████████████▀
 ▄████████████▀████▌
██████████     ▀████     
 ▀▀   █████     ██████████
      ▀████▌▄████████████▀
    ▄▄▄███████████████▌
   ██████████▀    ▐████
    ▀▀▀  ████▌     ▀▀▀
         ▀███▀
.SLACK.
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
REDDIT
f
.FACEBOOK.
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
LINKEDIN

Ikaros

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 03:39:31 PM

When Nem bypass NXT, single stake will be sold at $ 17,500 and I'm sure that will happen.

When Nem bypass Lite, single stake will be sold at $ 75 000 and this is possible and quite easy.

When Nem bypass Bitcoin, single stake will be sold at $ 1 800 000 and this is possible, but we have to work and believe in Nem. Then we will be millionaires or even more.

Nem to stars!
From Above

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 03:41:30 PM

I see a new imitate CFA account. Hello noob Slave.

From Above

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 03:42:59 PM

When Nem bypass NXT, single stake will be sold at $ 17,500 and I'm sure that will happen.

When Nem bypass Lite, single stake will be sold at $ 75 000 and this is possible and quite easy.

When Nem bypass Bitcoin, single stake will be sold at $ 1 800 000 and this is possible, but we have to work and believe in Nem. Then we will be millionaires or even more.

Nem to stars!
+1

Momimaus

Activity: 767

Never back down !!!

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 04:02:19 PM

DEVS PLEASE OPEN A SELF-MODERATED THREAD.
THE WHOLE THREAD IS ABOUT THAT IDIOT CFA.
EVEN I DON´T WANT TO READ IT. A NEWBIE WON´T DO IT FOR SURE.
THINK ABOUT IT.

CoinTracking.info - Your personal Profit / Loss Portfolio Monitor and Tax Tool for all Digital Coins
CoinTracking is analyzing all your trades and generates in real time tons of useful information such as the profit / loss of your trades, your balances, realized and unrealized gains, reports for tax declaration and many more. For Bitcoin and over 3000 altcoins, assets and commodities.
Get 10% discount for all packages or create your own affiliate link to get 20% for every sale.
erkki12

Activity: 165
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 04:02:33 PM

We're have a SWARM team devoted to the promotion of NEM. We're always looking for members who are willing to do commenting and upvoting/liking articles, posts, videos etc. in order to promote NEM.

You can join by sending me an email to the address nempromotion@gmail.com or following our Twitter channel

Also do check our official forums

E
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: