Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 02:18:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 [339] 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 ... 610 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [XCR] Crypti | Dapps | Sidechains | Dapp Store | OPEN SOURCE | 100% own code | DPoS  (Read 804602 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
GreXX

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2014, 03:55:08 PM

why so dead...,volume  Huh atract whales plz

We don't need whales right now. Allow the ecosystem to build. They will come in time. We aren't in this to line day traders pocket books. We are creating a long term new ecosystem and economy for the Internet. It won't happen overnight, but it will happen. If you only care about the short term turnaround on your investment, this might not be the best coin to day trade right now. I'm not saying this to discourage anyone from being a part of Crypti, we want all of you to be here and grow with us, but from an investor standpoint, I don't think XCR is meant to be day traded right now. We are working a long term game that will see huge dividends if you can wait 6, 12, or 24 months. Remember that Bitcoin took years to hit the valuation it is at now with a third of the features.

Keep in mind that the only thing Bitcoin has over Crypti is time, volume, and reputation right now. Those are things that can all be built by Crypti. Those are external factors. What Crypti has over Bitcoin is true innovation. We will have features and capabilities built into our blockchain and network that Bitcoin cannot duplicate. I see the core functionality of our network as a huge advantage over PoW and PoS coins for the long term growth and sustainability of our network. As we grow, the returns to forgers grow, which brings in more forgers, and builds our network.

All I am saying is that if you need short term gains, as in measured in days or bi-weekly, I don't know if Crypti is the best place for that right now. There are a lot of short term speculative plays out there to buy and sell in the immediate term. However, if you can afford to buy and hold at least 6 months or longer, I think you stand to see unprecedented growth and ROI. I'm not going to speculate as to what our market cap or price valuation should be, but I can tell you that in 2 years people will look back at the time when Crypti was 1500 Satoshi and it will be discussed in the same vain as $1 Bitcoins.

It's up to each investor to determine their goals and what they can afford to invest. I don't want anyone investing money they can't afford to lose or making their decision to invest uninformed. Part of that is making sure you understand our motives and our development timeline and plan.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Litoshi

Activity: 700

Member of the Crypti Foundation Board of Directors

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 03:58:49 PM

The dumpers have all dumped.... they all are buying SuperNet, and NODE so they can dump that next.  

XCR is now held by long term investors, so trading is light.  Once more features of XCR are released, the price will increase.  

XCR is like a 6 month old baby right now.  No practical use, but lots of potential.  Once the toilet training is complete, great things are possible.

Kevinrasf

Activity: 560

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 04:26:06 PM

The dumpers have all dumped.... they all are buying SuperNet, and NODE so they can dump that next.  

XCR is now held by long term investors, so trading is light.  Once more features of XCR are released, the price will increase.  

XCR is like a 6 month old baby right now.  No practical use, but lots of potential.  Once the toilet training is complete, great things are possible.

All dumpers are getting filtered out by this and the coin remains in the hands of long term investors.

www.heathenmead.com voor Honingwijnen en meer. betaal met Bitcoin.
thelittlemanbtc

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 05:43:18 PM

We don't need whales right now. Allow the ecosystem to build. They will come in time. We aren't in this to line day traders pocket books. We are creating a long term new ecosystem and economy for the Internet. It won't happen overnight, but it will happen. If you only care about the short term turnaround on your investment, this might not be the best coin to day trade right now. I'm not saying this to discourage anyone from being a part of Crypti, we want all of you to be here and grow with us, but from an investor standpoint, I don't think XCR is meant to be day traded right now. We are working a long term game that will see huge dividends if you can wait 6, 12, or 24 months. Remember that Bitcoin took years to hit the valuation it is at now with a third of the features.

Keep in mind that the only thing Bitcoin has over Crypti is time, volume, and reputation right now. Those are things that can all be built by Crypti. Those are external factors. What Crypti has over Bitcoin is true innovation. We will have features and capabilities built into our blockchain and network that Bitcoin cannot duplicate. I see the core functionality of our network as a huge advantage over PoW and PoS coins for the long term growth and sustainability of our network. As we grow, the returns to forgers grow, which brings in more forgers, and builds our network.

All I am saying is that if you need short term gains, as in measured in days or bi-weekly, I don't know if Crypti is the best place for that right now. There are a lot of short term speculative plays out there to buy and sell in the immediate term. However, if you can afford to buy and hold at least 6 months or longer, I think you stand to see unprecedented growth and ROI. I'm not going to speculate as to what our market cap or price valuation should be, but I can tell you that in 2 years people will look back at the time when Crypti was 1500 Satoshi and it will be discussed in the same vain as $1 Bitcoins.

It's up to each investor to determine their goals and what they can afford to invest. I don't want anyone investing money they can't afford to lose or making their decision to invest uninformed. Part of that is making sure you understand our motives and our development timeline and plan.

so u say i can sell mine coin now and come back at 1500 sat or lower in 6 month?  Undecided
Litoshi

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 05:53:34 PM

so u say i can sell mine coin now and come back at 1500 sat or lower in 6 month?  Undecided

No... we are saying that IF YOU ARE JUST HERE TO MAKE A QUICK BUCK, sell out and move on to the next new thing.

XCR is an ongoing project with great potential.  But it will not skyrocket in price and give you a 500% return in a month. 

The devs are working on some great features that will make XCR stand out among the crowded altcoin market.  This is a coin for long term investors.  The quick buck crowd bought in the IPO at 900 and sold at 2000.  Now XCR has found its trading range at 1500 sats.  XCR will likely trade in that range for awhile.  When the WinWallet is released, expect prices to go to 1800-2000 sats.

GreXX

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2014, 05:57:59 PM

If you don't understand what i'm saying, you should re-consider investing in speculative items like crypto-currencies. I'm not trying to be rude but it's fairly simple. We aren't an investment firm and technically, you aren't investors in our company as we didn't sell a stock. I wish people would understand the difference and stop making demands on us as if this is wall street and you control 10% of a company. Think of it like a Kickstarter and you have already received your product (if you were even an initial investor).

The bottom line is that Crypti is long term. The price of one Crypti will show slow and steady gains over time. So if you expect a bunch of whales to come in this week and pump the price so you can dump, that is not what we are about. It's a long term game here. So you will see steady gains over the next 6, 12, 18 months as we continue to develop, eventually market, and gain exposure based on merit, not smoke and mirrors.

Let me ask you a question and I would like an honest answer. When did you buy your Crypti and WHY did you buy it?

I've been very patient around here from day 1, but there are a lot of people making demands of us who I don't even think understand what Crypti is.

pabloangello
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 08:06:14 PM

Things are very slow here ; ) But I see 10k Satoshis soon.

CoinHolder

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 08:10:51 PM

why so dead...,volume  Huh atract whales plz

so u say i can sell mine coin now and come back at 1500 sat or lower in 6 month?  Undecided
Best PR ever: "Dump this coin and buy after 6 month".  Grin With such PR this coin will never rise.  Sad And if someone think that good features is enough for coin that you don't know crypto.  Grin
GreXX

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2014, 08:25:13 PM

why so dead...,volume  Huh atract whales plz

so u say i can sell mine coin now and come back at 1500 sat or lower in 6 month?  Undecided
Best PR ever: "Dump this coin and buy after 6 month".  Grin With such PR this coin will never rise.  Sad And if someone think that good features is enough for coin that you don't know crypto.  Grin

Case in point. This guy obviously didn't take the time to understand my comments, simply jumped to posting smart-ass replies, and really doesn't get what we are doing here. How do these kids get enough allowance to buy Cryptos in the first place?  Wink

grandpa_seth

Activity: 316
Merit: 250

Simcoin Puny Humans Communicator

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 08:46:56 PM

Case in point. This guy obviously didn't take the time to understand my comments, simply jumped to posting smart-ass replies, and really doesn't get what we are doing here. How do these kids get enough allowance to buy Cryptos in the first place?  Wink

That's what I wonder too. I guess they pointed their gaming rigs at dogecoin and made some btc. Now after chatting in Poloniex troll box they think crypto is a video game and that coins go up and down based on certain hit points criteria.

He accuses us of not understanding crypto. He doesn't understand that one day crypto currencies will be actual currencies the world uses. So the real investment is in which ones will have security, utility and wide adoption one day. His .001 btc profit day trading will cause him to contemplate taking a swig of bleach as the best surviving crytpos will have hundred billion dollar market caps in the future.
CoinHolder

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 08:51:23 PM

Case in point. This guy obviously didn't take the time to understand my comments, simply jumped to posting smart-ass replies, and really doesn't get what we are doing here. How do these kids get enough allowance to buy Cryptos in the first place?  Wink

That's what I wonder too. I guess they pointed their gaming rigs at dogecoin and made some btc. Now after chatting in Poloniex troll box they think crypto is a video game and that coins go up and down based on certain hit points criteria.

He accuses us of not understanding crypto. He doesn't understand that one day crypto currencies will be actual currencies the world uses. So the real investment is in which ones will have security, utility and wide adoption one day. His .001 btc profit day trading will cause him to contemplate taking a swig of bleach as the best surviving crytpos will have hundred billion dollar market caps in the future.
But why should anyone buy or hold this coin if he can dump it and buy after 6 months at the same price. It is ridiculous. So devs said to investors: "Don't buy our coin in first 6 months, because you won't get profit".  Grin Such PR, so Crypti much love.
profitofthegods

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2014, 08:58:54 PM

But why should anyone buy or hold this coin coin if he can dump it and buy after 6 months at the same price. it is ridiculous.

Your misunderstanding is that someone mentioned 6 months as an example and you've taken it to be some kind of magic number.

It could be 6 months. It could be 2 months. It could be 10 months. Nobody knows because nobody can see the future. So you can't just sell now and buy back in 6 months to see it shoot up, because 1) nobody knows when the price will rise, so if you wait there is a good chance you'll miss the boat, and 2) the price rise will probably be gradually in increments over the course of that time anyway, so there may never be a massive jump by orders of maginitude in a single day -- but that doesn't mean it won't go up by a hell of a lot when you look at it over a longer period of time.
CoinHolder

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 09:07:02 PM

But why should anyone buy or hold this coin coin if he can dump it and buy after 6 months at the same price. it is ridiculous.

Your misunderstanding is that someone mentioned 6 months as an example and you've taken it to be some kind of magic number.

It could be 6 months. It could be 2 months. It could be 10 months. Nobody knows because nobody can see the future. So you can't just sell now and buy back in 6 months to see it shoot up, because 1) nobody knows when the price will rise, so if you wait there is a good chance you'll miss the boat, and 2) the price rise will probably be gradually in increments over the course of that time anyway, so there may never be a massive jump by orders of maginitude in a single day -- but that doesn't mean it won't go up by a hell of a lot when you look at it over a longer period of time.
I mean that it is not the best PR for coin.
Litoshi

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 09:12:00 PM

But why should anyone buy or hold this coin if he can dump it and buy after 6 months at the same price. It is ridiculous. So devs said to investors: "Don't buy our coin in first 6 months, because you won't get profit".  Grin Such PR, so Crypti much love.

Way back in this blog, around page #200, the topic of conversation was "What price will XCR trade at?".  

I posted that it would seesaw between 1000 and 3000 sats, be horded and dumped by those trying to make a killing, then eventually settle into a narrow trading range.  After a few months, as more features are incorporated into XCR, the price would slowly rise, barring any outside influences that are beyond the control of the devs.  

So far, this has pretty much all come true.  Outside influences affecting XCR are the general bear (down)  market in all crypto coins, the IPOs of NODE, SuperNet, and the NXT hack at Bter.  

Even SuperNet is trading at half the price of two days ago, and less than the IPO opening price of .01 BTC.  

XCR is a long term investment. The value of XCR will increase with each additional feature.  The price of XCR will then follow.  

GreXX

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2014, 09:22:20 PM

The important point here is that you READ my comment, but you didn't take the time to UNDERSTAND my comment. I said we will see slow and steady gains over 6 months, 12 months, 18 months, etc. Not daily or bi-weekly huge profits (which the poster was requesting we give him).

No one said don't buy in first 6 months. No one said come back in 6 months and you will see the same price. You would be stupid to sit out the next 6 months but we were responding to someone who was obviously expecting to become a millionaire overnight.

I said, buy if you can afford to hold for 6-12 months to see huge dividends. That is entirely different than saying the price will be the same in 6 months. What I was trying to explain was, if you need a 200% ROI to pay your rent next week, this might not be the right place for you.

CoinHolder

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 09:26:43 PM

The important point here is that you READ my comment, but you didn't take the time to UNDERSTAND my comment. I said we will see slow and steady gains over 6 months, 12 months, 18 months, etc. Not daily or bi-weekly huge profits (which the poster was requesting we give him).

No one said don't buy in first 6 months. No one said come back in 6 months and you will see the same price. You would be stupid to sit out the next 6 months but we were responding to someone who was obviously expecting to become a millionaire overnight.

I said, buy if you can afford to hold for 6-12 months to see huge dividends. That is entirely different than saying the price will be the same in 6 months. What I was trying to explain was, if you need a 200% ROI to pay your rent next week, this might not be the right place for you.
I won't get 200% ROI on next week or after 6 month, I don't understand.  Huh
Spider

Activity: 171
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 09:38:02 PM

Go and ask fortune teller.

forum.nem.io
jari76

Activity: 165

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 09:45:46 PM
Last edit: September 14, 2014, 10:38:30 PM by jari76

hello, i have a problem, my transaction wont be confirmed, i am testing the dice game i made, and the return transactions is not being confirmed.
image:

been like this for about 15 minutes now

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    delicia | delicia.io    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Decentralized Global Food Network | World's Only Solution to Food Wastage | Join Whitelist Now, Get 30% Bonus
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Whitepaper | Telegram | Medium | Twitter | FB | ANN    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
mydearvoice

Activity: 250

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 12:50:00 AM

Don't ask so ignorant question

informer

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2014, 02:54:24 AM

I have a few nodes forging that I've created second passphrases for but they don't offer a second passphrase when sending crypti. If you look at the image below you can see the "add second passphrase" option is not displayed after the address in the top right hand corner, but "Your second secretphrase" is not displayed when you send crypti. I also noticed that my balance went back to 1101 after going down to 1001 when I created the second password. But when I login to wallet.crypti.me, with the same account, it does display the "add second passphrase" and the correct XCR balance (if the password wasn't created). Has anyone else encountered this issue?

Also there is a terminology discrepancy between "secretphrase" and "passphrase".

informer

Pages: « 1 ... 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 [339] 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 ... 610 »
  Print  

Jump to: