Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2018, 08:42:17 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.16.1  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 ... 1812 1813 1814 1815 1816 1817 1818 1819 1820 1821 1822 1823 1824 1825 1826 1827 1828 1829 1830 1831 1832 1833 1834 1835 1836 1837 1838 1839 1840 1841 1842 1843 1844 1845 1846 1847 1848 1849 1850 1851 1852 1853 1854 1855 1856 1857 1858 1859 1860 1861 [1862] 1863 1864 1865 1866 1867 1868 1869 1870 1871 1872 1873 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NEM (XEM) Official Thread - 100% New Code - Easy To Use APIs  (Read 2818276 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
futurecapitano

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 02:55:19 PM

Nem is most definitely able to afford it, but they might not see this as a good next step for them. Listings are expensive and they're already on the biggest exchanges in the world (Binance, Bitrex, OKEx, Poloniex), so improving their tech is the obvious choice

I've never heard of this exchange. Why the fuck should the NEM foundation throw money at nobodies?
You have not heard about Poloniex exchange, which used to be biggest exchange in crypto ecosystem serveral months ago before losing position to Bittrex, then Binance.
Really, ledgendary?

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1173

Hello You

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 03:03:50 PM

You have not heard about Poloniex exchange, which used to be biggest exchange in crypto ecosystem serveral months ago before losing position to Bittrex, then Binance.
Really, ledgendary?

I'm referring to this Shardax place.

And while you're here, what is Bitcoin? I keep seeing the word.

Alohaboy?!

Activity: 910
Merit: 506

Next Generation Antivirus

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 07:19:11 AM

Nem is most definitely able to afford it, but they might not see this as a good next step for them. Listings are expensive and they're already on the biggest exchanges in the world (Binance, Bitrex, OKEx, Poloniex), so improving their tech is the obvious choice

I've never heard of this exchange. Why the fuck should the NEM foundation throw money at nobodies?
Really, ledgendary?

I actually never heard of shardax too. For me the exchanges have to operate at least 3-6 months before i even think about creating an account and using them. The risk of getting scammed is just too high and how wants to give every exchange their personal data too?
If the exchange is getting big and the need is there, i think NEM will sure find its way to get listed

R
         ▄▄███████▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████▀███████████
  ████████▀▀     ▀▀████████
 ████████           ████████
▐███████             ███████▌
  ████████▄▄     ▄▄████████
   ███████████▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀███████▀▀
MAD              ▒█████▒
       ██████  ░░░██████
  █████░░░░  ░░░  ░░░  ░█████
 ██░  ░░░  ░░░  ░░░  ░░░ ██ ██
 ██ ░░░  ░░░ █████ ░░░ ██░  ██
 ██░░  ░█▄  ░▀███▀░░ ██░░  ░██
 ██  ░░░ ▀█▄█▄▄ ▄▄███░  ░░░██
 ██▒░░  ░░░████░███░  ░░░ ▒██
  ██  ░░▄█████████████▄░  ░██
  ██░░░█▀░░████░████░░▀█░░░██
   ██  ░░▄█████ ███▀█▄░░░ ██
    ██░▄███░░ █░█░  ░▀█▄ ██
     ████░░  ░░░  ░░░  ░██
      ████ ░░░  ░░░  ░███
        ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
[] FACEBOOK
TWITTER
LINKEDIN
MEDIUM
TELEGRAM
ANN THREAD
inthelongrun

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 12:41:28 PM

Really, ledgendary?

I actually never heard of shardax too. For me the exchanges have to operate at least 3-6 months before i even think about creating an account and using them. The risk of getting scammed is just too high and how wants to give every exchange their personal data too?
If the exchange is getting big and the need is there, i think NEM will sure find its way to get listed

NEM will always be listed on top exchanges and those that comes on top. Until then shardax is not a worthy cause of debate especially when a decent amount of fund is needed. 

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                ▄███
              ▄███▌ █
             ▀▀▀██▄  █
           ▄███▄▄ ▀▀▀█
          █ █████▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄██ ███▄    █
        ▐███▀   ▀█   █
        ████     █   █
       ▄██▀▄█▄▄▄█▀   █
       ▀▄▄███▌      █
   ▄▄▄▀▀▀████       █
 ▄▀    ██ ██       █
▐▌     ██▌▐▌      ▀▄
█      ██ █         ▀▄
█      █▀▄▌          █
█   ▄▀█▄██           █
█ ▄▀      ▀▀▄▄▀▄     █
▀▀             █    █
               █  ▄▀
               ▀▄█
     ▀█████████████▄▄
  ▀ ▀▀▀███████████████▌
   ▀ ▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ▄███████▄      ▄▄███████▄    ▄███▄    ▄███▄ ▄███▄      ▄███▄
▀ ▀▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▌       ▄████▀▀▀████▄   ▐████▀▀█████   ▀████▄  ▄████▀ █████▄    ▄█████
    ▀▀███████████████▀       █████     ████▌          ████▌    ▀████████▀    █████▄  ▄█████▌
   ▀ ▀████████████████▀ ▀    ██████████████▌   ▄▄██████████     ▄██████▄      █████▄▄█████▌
     ██████      ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    █████▀▀▀█████    ▄████████▄      ██████████▌
     ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄ ▄    ████▄▄   ▄▄█▄   ████▄  ▄█████  ▄█████▀▀█████▄     ████████▌
     █████████████████▀        ▀███████████   ▀████████████  ████▀    ▀████      ██████▌
     ██████████████▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀        ▀▀        █████
                                                                                ▄█████
                                                                            ▄███████▀
                                                                            ▀████▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
  LIGHTPAPER
|Instant Deposit
✓ 24/7 Support
Referral Program
uninova

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 12:47:02 PM

NEM dump so much, because NEM team has bad company management, no marketing, only promises and fail deadlines, that's the reason. They do meetings in Nigeria, Ukraine and another 3rd world countries, instead of pay attention to USA, Europe, Japan and Asia where real things are done.

Every month they give us a new deadline of release catapult and evey month they fail this deadline. Long Wong's interview: "Catapult release will be in the end of this year (2017)", now is May 2018 and we have blockchain from 2016, is it innovation, is it progress?

NEM project was thrown away from top10 coinmarketcap and that isn't the end, at such temp we will be even lower, top50 and then top100, if NEM team won't show any REAL progress.

There isn't any motivation to have harvesting, because no reward, so we don't have any ecosystem of POI in NEM , look at PoW in Etherium, Litecoin, Monero, ZCash what big community and ecosystem they have around their PoW.

Every day I see more and more negative thoughts about NEM in world community and russian comminuty. There are reasons for this. It's not too late to change everything in order to solve all these fails.
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1173

Hello You

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 12:52:10 PM

Every day I see more and more negative thoughts about NEM in world community and russian comminuty. There are reasons for this. It's not too late to change everything in order to solve all these fails.

I don't know what's in Russian water there but you need to start filtering it. Almost every Russian who voices an opinion about NEM is negative about it. It's impressively consistent.

LiteMag

Activity: 77

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 12:57:30 PM

What about that?

https://twitter.com/Proximax_China/status/1001044190363463680

NEM 2.0? Is that really what Lon Wong is saying? Sounds not good to me for NEM...
cryptonit
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1033

bit.diamonds | artis.eco

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 02:32:47 PM

What about that?

NEM 2.0? Is that really what Lon Wong is saying? Sounds not good to me for NEM...

there u have a big missunderstanding

proximax is a ontop layer that have NEM as basic infrastructure it builds on top

when he say NEM v2 then he just mean that NEM as a basic infrastructure layer will be explanded by several  business layers on top

that is not bad news thats good news

(NEM is all about building roads and the different business that are build on top of NEM are the cars and trucks that use our roads
and they all use XEM as gasoline)

the more projects build on top of NEM blockchain the better

NEM is still a top 5 blockchain solution

and that the coinmarketcap show different tells us just how much better it is to invest in underpriced XEM then in overprices stuff ahead of our marketcap

any serious blockchain portfolio should contain 1-5% XEM

Diamond [DMD]     ARTIS [ATS]  
Scarce✦✦✦✦ Valuable ✦✦✦✦ Secure ✦     ▬ Streaming Money ▬ Creating Value ▬
jelin1984
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 05:03:15 PM

CATAPULT at hard test

まだ見てないけど模範回答が出た模様 | tech-bureau/catapult-service-bootstrap: Starter project to get developers up and running with a running Catapult Service https://github.com/tech-bureau/catapult-service-bootstrap … #nem #catapult

Buy When There's Blood in the Streets

Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink

NEM GO TO HOLLYWOOD USA

First Meetup & Launching Your Own Blockchain With Catapult

Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink

https://www.meetup.com/NEM-Hollywood/events/rjqwspyxjbjb/

anhpro889

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:09:26 AM

Community web site do not work or  something wrong with me?
jelin1984
Legendary

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:09:06 AM

https://nem.io/
Burmik123

Activity: 560
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 10:20:25 AM

What about that?

there u have a big missunderstanding

proximax is a ontop layer that have NEM as basic infrastructure it builds on top

when he say NEM v2 then he just mean that NEM as a basic infrastructure layer will be explanded by several  business layers on top

that is not bad news thats good news

(NEM is all about building roads and the different business that are build on top of NEM are the cars and trucks that use our roads
and they all use XEM as gasoline)

the more projects build on top of NEM blockchain the better

NEM is still a top 5 blockchain solution

and that the coinmarketcap show different tells us just how much better it is to invest in underpriced XEM then in overprices stuff ahead of our marketcap

any serious blockchain portfolio should contain 1-5% XEM

I agree with you, NEM in comparison with other projects at the moment looks undervalued. And the fact that other projects are based on NEM and the community grows only attracts the attractiveness of NEM for investors. I think in a short time during the next market recovery NEM has every chance to show itself well.

R
         ▄▄███████▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████▀███████████
   ███████████▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀███████▀▀
MAD              ▒█████▒
       ██████  ░░░██████
    ██░▄███░░ █░█░  ░▀█▄ ██
     ████░░  ░░░  ░░░  ░██
      ████ ░░░  ░░░  ░███
        ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
[] FACEBOOK
TWITTER
LINKEDIN
MEDIUM
TELEGRAM
ANN THREAD
jelin1984
Legendary

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:47:36 AM

CATAPULT CATAPULT CATAPULT CATAPULT CATAPULT CATAPULT CATAPULT CATAPULT CATAPULT CATAPULT CATAPULT

the reason for top 3 NEM again
kingmoneymastery

Activity: 53
Merit: 1

Join The Frontier

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:42:59 PM

Dear all, NEM NanoWallet Version 2.2.0 does not import wallet file. When I tried to do so, it says: "A wallet with the same name is already loaded!" whereby it isnt the same wallet at all.

How can this be solved? Thank you
Crypto_G

Activity: 107

“Create Your Decentralized Life”

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:58:57 PM

HODL til the myCoinvest exchange launch! And go vote on the fund proposal! It will help us accelerate everything and push US adoption of NEM!

AntiNoise

Activity: 91

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 12:43:12 AM

Dear all, NEM NanoWallet Version 2.2.0 does not import wallet file. When I tried to do so, it says: "A wallet with the same name is already loaded!" whereby it isnt the same wallet at all.

How can this be solved? Thank you

It's not much information. Which version do you use(universal client, Windows, Linux, Mac?
Have you tried the previous nano version with the same result ?

Test it with the universal client 2-2-0.

This message appears when you try to load the same wallet file over and over again. Maybe your nano wallet have some old wallet files in the local cache.

Important - make a backup and save your priv.Keys etc..

Look at the lower right corner,  there's a wastebasket. You use it at your own risk.
jxmhqjg

Activity: 175
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 02:18:44 AM

CATAPULT CATAPULT CATAPULT CATAPULT CATAPULT CATAPULT CATAPULT CATAPULT CATAPULT CATAPULT CATAPULT

the reason for top 3 NEM again
Waitting for the time to pump Grin

NEM is the future
rigel
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1001

Thank God I'm an atheist

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 04:46:29 AM

Devslopes is building its own Catapult Fork: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4353150.0
BtcMan2009

Activity: 504
Merit: 311

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 04:55:55 AM

The fact that coins, NEM is added to a new exchange and the exchange is very good for the community and the project itself. But let's not forget that until recently there was a lot of negativity on this project, after which the price fell sharply. I hope that bad news doesn't happen again.

GLOBAL DECENTRALIZED ADVERTISING EXCHANGE

Token sale: MAY 21

▄█▄      ▄█▄        
                                 █████    █████       
                        ▄██▄     ▀█▀      ▀█▀        
                ▄█▄    ▀██▀                           
         ▄     ▀█▀                        ▄█▄        
        ▀█▀                      ▄█▄     █████       
                        ▄██▄    █████     ▀█▀        
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀                  
         ▄     ▀█▀                        ▄█▄        
        ▀█▀                      ▄█▄     █████       
                        ▄██▄    █████     ▀█▀        
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀                  
                ▀█▀                                    
          ▄                      ▄█▄      ▄█▄        
         ▀█▀           ▄██▄    █████    █████       
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀      ▀█▀        
                ▀█▀                                    
           ▄                      ▄█▄     ▄█▄        
          ▀█▀            ▄██▄   █████   █████       
    ██            ▄█▄   ▀██▀    ▀█▀     ▀█▀        
             ▄    ▀█▀                                 
            ▀█▀                         ▄█▄           
       ██              ▄█▄   ▄██▄    █████          
                  ▄    ▀█▀   ▀██▀     ▀█▀           
                 ▀█▀                                   
            ██                   ▄██▄                 
                    ▄     ▄█▄   ▀██▀                 
                   ▀█▀    ▀█▀                          

▄█   ▄█  ▄█        ▄█████▄   ▀█▄     ▄█▀
██   ██  ██▄▄▄▄▄   ██▀   ▀██    ▀█▄  ▄█▀
██   ██  ██▀▀▀▀██  ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ████   
██   ██  ██   ██  ██▄   ▄█    ▄██▀▀██▄   
▀██████▀  ▀██████▀  ▀███████▀   ▄██▀   ▀██▄
Telegram
Facebook
ANN Thread
Youtube
LinkedIn
Twitter
Medium
Reddit
Github
Alohaboy?!

Activity: 910
Merit: 506

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 08:17:55 AM

I don't know what's in Russian water there but you need to start filtering it. Almost every Russian who voices an opinion about NEM is negative about it. It's impressively consistent.

I did hear some related news about that in the telegram channel. Not sure what to think about that. Is there any russian community member willing to share the sentiments and thoughts ? would be interesting to hear since the NEM russian community is quite big and I had the impression they are quite active too.

Devslopes is building its own Catapult Fork: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4353150.0

They are building on top of NEM aren't they ? I heard about the partnership and the aim of education. I guess the projects born via Cache are focused on the Catapult too, which could be a good enhancement in the future

R
         ▄▄███████▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████▀███████████
   ███████████▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀███████▀▀
MAD              ▒█████▒
       ██████  ░░░██████
    ██░▄███░░ █░█░  ░▀█▄ ██
     ████░░  ░░░  ░░░  ░██
      ████ ░░░  ░░░  ░███
        ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
[] FACEBOOK
TWITTER
LINKEDIN
MEDIUM
TELEGRAM
ANN THREAD
Pages: « 1 ... 1812 1813 1814 1815 1816 1817 1818 1819 1820 1821 1822 1823 1824 1825 1826 1827 1828 1829 1830 1831 1832 1833 1834 1835 1836 1837 1838 1839 1840 1841 1842 1843 1844 1845 1846 1847 1848 1849 1850 1851 1852 1853 1854 1855 1856 1857 1858 1859 1860 1861 [1862] 1863 1864 1865 1866 1867 1868 1869 1870 1871 1872 1873 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.