Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2018, 08:43:31 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.16.1  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 ... 1793 1794 1795 1796 1797 1798 1799 1800 1801 1802 1803 1804 1805 1806 1807 1808 1809 1810 1811 1812 1813 1814 1815 1816 1817 1818 1819 1820 1821 1822 1823 1824 1825 1826 1827 1828 1829 1830 1831 1832 1833 1834 1835 1836 1837 1838 1839 1840 1841 1842 [1843] 1844 1845 1846 1847 1848 1849 1850 1851 1852 1853 1854 1855 1856 1857 1858 1859 1860 1861 1862 1863 1864 1865 1866 1867 1868 1869 1870 1871 1872 1873 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NEM (XEM) Official Thread - 100% New Code - Easy To Use APIs  (Read 2818276 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
pfrtlpfmpf

Activity: 364
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:28:47 AM

Hı I heard everyone who holds NEM in wallet received PXSXEM  token for free is that true Thanks
Where did you get that information? Is this related to the recent pump of NEM?
I had some NEM in my Poloniex account, will I also get the airdrop token? Or I have to withdraw to my wallet?

You had some XEM in your Poloniex account ?  Then you´re fucked, like me, waiting for months !
I don´t even know, if there´s actually people there. You know, real people, who you can touch and somettzing.

Do you mean you tried to withdraw NEM from Poloniex months ago but failed until now?
If that is the case, maybe I should sell it to bitcoin, withdraw btc to other exchange and buy NEM back?

Exactly that, i sold it, the price is good now, and try to withdraw bitcoin, wish me luck !

But there´s 25000 USD pending, Never again "Poloniex".

That is really bad. The price is pumping up now.
Since you have sold it, you suffered loss already.
Maybe I should wait for the price to stabilize a little bit.
If your bitcoin withdrawal succeed, please tell me. Thanks!

No loss, i bought them really cheap, and still have orders pending, as we go up.
But i don´t see, why i should make money for Poloniex, just to get stolen some of my portfolio afterwards. It´s the second time, they got me good. I´m a slow learner.

Did a withdrawal of btc yesterday. But with the pace of 3 btc per day, i´ll tell you, when i´m done.
On the other hand, Bitfinex executed my orders immediately (why should there be a limit on withdrawals anyway, if they constantly hold their "hotwallet" in order ? )  No fuss. Just great.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Alohaboy?!

Activity: 910
Merit: 506

Next Generation Antivirus

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:59:57 AM

Hı I heard everyone who holds NEM in wallet received PXSXEM  token for free is that true Thanks
I had some NEM in my Poloniex account, will I also get the airdrop token? Or I have to withdraw to my wallet?

You had some XEM in your Poloniex account ?  Then you´re fucked, like me, waiting for months !
I don´t even know, if there´s actually people there. You know, real people, who you can touch and somettzing.

Do you mean you tried to withdraw NEM from Poloniex months ago but failed until now?
If that is the case, maybe I should sell it to bitcoin, withdraw btc to other exchange and buy NEM back?

Exactly that, i sold it, the price is good now, and try to withdraw bitcoin, wish me luck !

No loss, i bought them really cheap, and still have orders pending, as we go up.
But i don´t see, why i should make money for Poloniex, just to get stolen some of my portfolio afterwards. It´s the second time, they got me good. I´m a slow learner.

Did a withdrawel of btc yesterday. But with the pace of 3 btc per day, i´ll tell you, when i´m done.
On the other hand, Bitfinex executed my orders immediately, why should there be a limit on withdrawels anyway, if they constantly hold their "hotwallet" in order ?  No fuss. Just great.

I switched all my coins to Bittrex since I got no problems with it till now. Works like a charm for me and I got only problems with Polo lately. Hopefully your problem will be resolved soon

R
         ▄▄███████▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████▀███████████
  ████████▀▀     ▀▀████████
 ████████           ████████
▐███████             ███████▌
  ████████▄▄     ▄▄████████
   ███████████▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀███████▀▀
MAD              ▒█████▒
       ██████  ░░░██████
  █████░░░░  ░░░  ░░░  ░█████
 ██░  ░░░  ░░░  ░░░  ░░░ ██ ██
 ██ ░░░  ░░░ █████ ░░░ ██░  ██
 ██░░  ░█▄  ░▀███▀░░ ██░░  ░██
 ██  ░░░ ▀█▄█▄▄ ▄▄███░  ░░░██
 ██▒░░  ░░░████░███░  ░░░ ▒██
  ██  ░░▄█████████████▄░  ░██
  ██░░░█▀░░████░████░░▀█░░░██
   ██  ░░▄█████ ███▀█▄░░░ ██
    ██░▄███░░ █░█░  ░▀█▄ ██
     ████░░  ░░░  ░░░  ░██
      ████ ░░░  ░░░  ░███
        ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
[] FACEBOOK
TWITTER
LINKEDIN
MEDIUM
TELEGRAM
ANN THREAD
pfrtlpfmpf

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:11:14 AM

Did a withdrawel of btc yesterday. But with the pace of 3 btc per day, i´ll tell you, when i´m done.
On the other hand, Bitfinex executed my orders immediately, why should there be a limit on withdrawels anyway, if they constantly hold their "hotwallet" in order ?  No fuss. Just great.

I switched all my coins to Bittrex since I got no problems with it till now. Works like a charm for me and I got only problems with Polo lately. Hopefully your problem will be resolved soon

Yep, Bittrex is really good too. No problems, whatsoever. I think, there´s actually people working there, as opposed to Poloniex.

kamaljit.singh

Activity: 210
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:35:31 PM
Merited by ruletheworld (1)

Here's a curated list of Telegram channels related to #NEM! Stay connected and updated. Join the growing NEM community!
https://github.com/Sateetje/awesome-nem-telegram

M A E S T R O  ▾  Revolutionizing the Digital Music World  ▾  https://maestroproject.io/
Digital Galaxy

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:42:05 PM

NEM's approach is the "blue ocean strategy" so the best marketing would be to raise awareness of NEM's capabilities and advantages over other blockchain platforms to increase adoption and take it mainstream.

ruletheworld
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1044

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 04:58:08 PM

Here's a curated list of Telegram channels related to #NEM! Stay connected and updated. Join the growing NEM community!
Good stuff, appreciate putting this together!
pfrtlpfmpf

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 05:28:48 PM

On the other hand, Bitfinex executed my orders immediately, why should there be a limit on withdrawels anyway, if they constantly hold their "hotwallet" in order ?  No fuss. Just great.

Nevertheless, you should keep your coins in your Nano-Wallet, if you don´t have immediate plans for it. Just for good measure !

Withdrawed another 3 btc. No problems. Good god, when will i be ever done with it ? They do that on purpose.

jkoil

Activity: 644
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:12:46 PM

Here is an article that tackles the size of opportunity blockchain brings to Software Developers and how NEM can be part of it!
Read more: http://bit.ly/Blockchain-brings-opportunities

that logo brings some waves from the "ancient memories", year 0 Smiley
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=426303.msg5228013#msg5228013

NXT, NEM.   NCMXTP-5JWUF3-QYHADC-YWELC5-QPUWF3-EAVFQM-MU7R
Splin V
Copper Member

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 05:54:45 AM

NEM.io  Foundation will be participating in the Global Blockchain Conference 2018 in Kuala Lumpur this 23-24 April. Find out more at http://www.globalblockchainkl.com

[/

Blockchain Malaysia and Global Blockchain Conference are bringing you "Networking and Cocktail session" on the brand new NEM Blockchain Centre, the biggest blockchain centre in the whole Asia region.
Full details here: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/nem-blockchain-networking-cocktail-session-tickets-45011273932

Hammonds

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

DICE MONEY

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 02:36:11 PM

MyCoinvest targets all users, experts and beginners for crypto currency and then uses NEM blockchain as backend to push their solution using nem mosaic to represent btc, eth, stellar, etc. as homogeneous solutions on one platform. Is that something important for further development?

▀███████████▄▄
██▄▀█████████████▄
████        ▀▀█████▄
████           ▀▀▀▀▀
████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                 █████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████████████████████████
████           ▄▄▄▄▄
████        ▄▄█████▀
██▀▄█████████████▀
▄███████████▀▀

..█████████▄     ███     ▄███████▄     ██████████
..███▀▀▀▀▀███    ███    ████▀▀▀▀███▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
..███      ███   ███   ███▀      ▀▀    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄
..███      ███   ███   ███             █████████
..███      ███   ███   ███▄      ▄▄    ███
..███▄▄▄▄▄███    ███    ████▄▄▄▄███▀   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
..█████████▀     ███     ▀███████▀     ██████████
money . redone

Instagram    
Facebook    
Reddit    
TECHNICAL WHITEPAPER
ICO WHITEPAPER
LITEPAPER

▄█████████████
                            ▄██▀██         ██
                    ▄▄    ▄██▀░░░██  ▄██▄   ██
                ▄▄██▀▀██▄██▀░░░░░░██ ▀██▀    ██
            ▄▄██▀▀      ▀▀██▄▄░░░░░██    ▄██▄ ██
        ▄▄██▀▀     ▄██▄     ▀▀██▄▄░░██   ▀██▀  ██
       ███▄▄       ▀██▀       ▄▄███░░██         ██
       ██ ▀▀██▄▄          ▄▄██▀▀ ██░░▄█████████████
       ██     ▀▀██▄▄  ▄▄██▀▀     ██▄██▀        ▄██▀
       ██  ▄██▄   ▀▀██▀▀    ▄██▄ ███▀ ▄██▄   ▄██▀
       ██  ▀██▀     ██ ▄██▄ ▀██▀ ██   ▀██▀ ▄██▀
     ▄███           ██ ▀██▀      ██      ▄██▀
   ▄█████           ██      ▄██▄ ██    ▄██▀
▄███████     ▄██▄  ██ ▄██▄ ▀██▀ ███████▀
██████████▄▄  ▀██▀  ██ ▀██▀   ▄▄██▀▀▀
   ▀▀▀████████▄▄    ██    ▄▄██▀▀
         ▀▀▀██████▄▄██▄▄██▀▀
               ▀▀▀████▀▀
Neversettle

Activity: 266
Merit: 13

ZetoChain -Pioneering a Scalable, Global Food-Safe

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 06:28:24 PM

that´s a great list. This should be linked to the official homepage to find it easily.

kamaljit.singh

Activity: 210
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:41:38 PM
Merited by jkoil (2)

We are delighted to announce that the #NEM team will be present at the #Consensus 2018 event on May 14-16 at the New York Hilton Midtown! See you there! https://www.coindesk.com/events/consensus-2018/ … #NEMTakeover #NEMEcosystem #NEMCatapult

M A E S T R O  ▾  Revolutionizing the Digital Music World  ▾  https://maestroproject.io/
NorrisK
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 07:51:20 PM

Market seems to be moving again. Let's hope NEM can grow with this bump to reach former status in top 10 or even top 5 of all coins!
motienvolam

Merit: 14

I love my wife and my little girl

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 07:34:50 AM

Market seems to be moving again. Let's hope NEM can grow with this bump to reach former status in top 10 or even top 5 of all coins!
The whole market moved, and good Altcoins, like XEM will move most significantly.
Let's wait a couple of days to take profits, everyone.

Alohaboy?!

Activity: 910
Merit: 506

Next Generation Antivirus

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:59:17 AM
Merited by jkoil (3)

https://medium.com/nemofficial/an-interview-with-nem-core-developer-bloody-rookie-4b05c340773d

Nice interview with one of the catapult core devs. Worth a read  Wink

R
         ▄▄███████▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████▀███████████
  ████████▀▀     ▀▀████████
  ████████▄▄     ▄▄████████
   ███████████▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀███████▀▀
MAD              ▒█████▒
       ██████  ░░░██████
  █████░░░░  ░░░  ░░░  ░█████
 ██░  ░░░  ░░░  ░░░  ░░░ ██ ██
 ██ ░░░  ░░░ █████ ░░░ ██░  ██
 ██░░  ░█▄  ░▀███▀░░ ██░░  ░██
 ██  ░░░ ▀█▄█▄▄ ▄▄███░  ░░░██
 ██▒░░  ░░░████░███░  ░░░ ▒██
  ██  ░░▄█████████████▄░  ░██
  ██░░░█▀░░████░████░░▀█░░░██
   ██  ░░▄█████ ███▀█▄░░░ ██
    ██░▄███░░ █░█░  ░▀█▄ ██
     ████░░  ░░░  ░░░  ░██
      ████ ░░░  ░░░  ░███
        ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
[] FACEBOOK
TWITTER
LINKEDIN
MEDIUM
TELEGRAM
ANN THREAD
Digital Galaxy

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 09:08:24 AM

I think a lot of projects are waiting on catapult and the features it will allow. That is one of the reasons, why NEM will grow much in the future.

Neversettle

Merit: 13

ZetoChain -Pioneering a Scalable, Global Food-Safe

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 09:21:41 AM

I think a lot of projects are waiting on catapult and the features it will allow. That is one of the reasons, why NEM will grow much in the future.

sure it will give it a push, but a lot of companies and projects are already testing it, since it´s available for devs. The adoption is a highly important fact, and that´s what is increasing right now too

jkoil

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 10:02:46 AM

https://medium.com/nemofficial/an-interview-with-nem-core-developer-bloody-rookie-4b05c340773d

Nice interview with one of the catapult core devs. Worth a read  Wink

again ...
in these interviews is got that kind of picture that some activity is expected from the community.

From my point of view I am a little bit disappointed on me, coz have stuck in this site. Twitter, Telegrams, etc, are too new for me Sad
And the biggest issue to "learn" new media is the rush in the civil life. Sometimes the future there matters more than the futures of crypto coins Smiley

Well, but I promise to send a message in the near future to Bloody Rookie et al.  Wink

gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1173

Hello You

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 12:13:00 PM
Merited by jkoil (3)

Nice interview with one of the catapult core devs. Worth a read  Wink

He's having a moan at the community again. Fair enough. But in the past the core team have rarely acknowledged any community effort and weren't remotely interested in interacting with them or listening to suggestions. That hasn't fostered an atmosphere that encourages people to pitch in.

That's changing now but a lot of potential has been squandered and I'm sure people have walked to other more inclusive projects.

jkoil

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 01:27:19 PM

Nice interview with one of the catapult core devs. Worth a read  Wink

He's having a moan at the community again. Fair enough. But in the past the core team have rarely acknowledged any community effort and weren't remotely interested in interacting with them or listening to suggestions. That hasn't fostered an atmosphere that encourages people to pitch in.

That's changing now but a lot of potential has been squandered and I'm sure people have walked to other more inclusive projects.

The case is probably such that in the beginning it was the product's tech part, which was the target.
That did not require so much from the masses. It was enough that there were few coders, few usability people, and a group of eager testers.

But the marketing is another thing. That requires, or if not requiring, but likes masses Smiley

Pages: « 1 ... 1793 1794 1795 1796 1797 1798 1799 1800 1801 1802 1803 1804 1805 1806 1807 1808 1809 1810 1811 1812 1813 1814 1815 1816 1817 1818 1819 1820 1821 1822 1823 1824 1825 1826 1827 1828 1829 1830 1831 1832 1833 1834 1835 1836 1837 1838 1839 1840 1841 1842 [1843] 1844 1845 1846 1847 1848 1849 1850 1851 1852 1853 1854 1855 1856 1857 1858 1859 1860 1861 1862 1863 1864 1865 1866 1867 1868 1869 1870 1871 1872 1873 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.