Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 06:15:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 [331] 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 ... 1993 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NEM (XEM) Official Thread - 100% New Code - Easy To Use APIs  (Read 2984284 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
xtester

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

Risk taker & Black Swan farmer.

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 01:24:58 PM

...straight to NEM from FIAT would be a HUGE advantage....is it easy to do though?   Thats the question.

Step 1: Take one of 9 fiat currencies to CCEDK.com (legally registered, known owner/runner etc)
Step 2: Trade Eur/Dollar... etc. directly for Nxt.
Step 3: Trade Nxt on AE for Nemstake.

Quite low liquidity on CCEDK.com atm but enough for someone with $50 they want to risk, with a little patience. Quickest, simplest way there is IMO.

Fortunately after launch we won't have to trade NEMstake anymore, so we'll try to focus on NEM -> FIAT, FIAT -> NEM directly.
makoto1337
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000

I am not Dorian Nakamoto.

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2014, 01:25:19 PM

uhm...but after the official release, does NEM can be traded directly with BTC?

no one know the answer to this question? Sad

Hmm if am i right NEM will be trading on Poliniex after official launch
I believe major altcoin exchange Cryptsy will surely prepare NEM-BTC trading market.

where did you get this information? that would be awesome news
AFAIK Cryptsy implements just about any currency.

We need bter.com and btc38!

We need BTC China, Kraken, and CoinBase  Grin

▄▄██████████████████▄▄╓
                           ▄████████████████████████████████▄
                       ▄████████████████████████████████████████▄
                    ▌███████████████████████████████████████████████╒
                 ▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
               ▓█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
             ▓█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           ▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
          ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
         ███████████                                                ███████████▄
       ╒████████████                                                ▀███████████▄
       █████████████                                                ▀████████████▄
      ███████████████████████████████████      ███████████████████████████████████
     ████████████████████████████████████      ████████████████████████████████████
     ████████████████████████████████████      ████████████████████████████████████▄
    ▄███████████████╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╙       ╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧████████████████
    ████████████████                                                ▀███████████████
    ████████████████                                                ▀███████████████
    ████████████████████████████████████╝       ████████████████████████████████████
    ███████████████████████████████████          ███████████████████████████████████
    █████████████████████████████████▀            ▀█████████████████████████████████
    ▐███████████████████████████████       ▄▄       ███████████████████████████████▌
     █████████████████████████████▀       ████       ▀█████████████████████████████
     ╘███████████████████████████       ▄██████▄       ███████████████████████████▌
      ▀████████████████████████▀       ██████████       ▀█████████████████████████
       ▀██████████████████████╛      ╔████████████▄       ███████████████████████
        █████████████████████       ████████████████       ▀████████████████████
         ▀█████████████████╚      ╓██████████████████▄       █████████████████▀
           ██████████████▀       ▓█████████████████████       ▀██████████████╝
            ▀███████████╩       ████████████████████████▄       ███████████▀
              ▀████████       ▓███████████████████████████       ▀████████
                ▀████▐       ██████████████████████████████▄       ████▀
                  ╙▀       ▄█████████████████████████████████       ▀▐
                          ████████████████████████████████████▄
                         ▀████████████████████████████████████▀
                              ▀▀████████████████████████▀▀╛

Sora
| SoraTopia | SoraEconomy                                                    
/The Decentralized Autonomous Economy /
|
XOR
xtester

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 01:25:37 PM

Yeap, i think you guys can approach CCEDK for fiat exchange. The exchange seem decent.

Thanks for the tip, will surely do.
nembit86

Activity: 588

NEM ....best currency distribution ever ...!!!!!!!

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 01:31:16 PM

...straight to NEM from FIAT would be a HUGE advantage....is it easy to do though?   Thats the question.

Step 1: Take one of 9 fiat currencies to CCEDK.com (legally registered, known owner/runner etc)

Quite low liquidity on CCEDK.com atm but enough for someone with $50 they want to risk, with a little patience. Quickest, simplest way there is IMO.

Fortunately after launch we won't have to trade NEMstake anymore, so we'll try to focus on NEM -> FIAT, FIAT -> NEM directly.
perhaps setting up our own version of local bitcoins might be a good idea..

Now that could be interesting....first investable exchange? With dividends?

NDZ4YPCKVKWAIIZBB5T7T5EL67N2XWPQODGGWIYT
xtester

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 01:32:42 PM

I believe major altcoin exchange Cryptsy will surely prepare NEM-BTC trading market.

We need BTC China, Kraken, and CoinBase  Grin

And we'll probably have some of those, but as they say, there's a right time for everything.
nonlinearboy

Activity: 703

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 01:37:30 PM

I am sure if we all think hard enough, the positive force will make them come in naturally. Wink
bter.com and btc38 are both good choice,
bter bring btc volum,and btc38 bring RMB volum,both nice.
rockethead
Legendary

Activity: 1059
Merit: 1016

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2014, 02:07:59 PM

I am sure if we all think hard enough, the positive force will make them come in naturally. Wink
bter.com and btc38 are both good choice,
bter bring btc volum,and btc38 bring RMB volum,both nice.

Let's make this wish a reality then. Go forth NEM! With NEM, Bter shall have none of the problem they had with NXt as a brain wallet.
rockethead
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2014, 02:09:15 PM

Our own version of local bitcoins we shall have with AltNemo's roll out! And Fiat too!
makoto1337
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2014, 02:50:16 PM

If any of you ever wonder what we are working towards, it's this: to make the lives of ordinary people better.

I just had my credit card number stolen and had to call the card company to get the current card cancelled and to get a new number. Now I don't have a credit card for a week or two and I will probably get fined by the phone company when they have trouble billing me  Cry

If NEM were the default currency of the world, the scammers would have only had my public key. Every time you use a credit card, it is the same as sharing your private key with someone. It's an insane system.

Let's hope NEM can help create a new world economy that isn't based on madness.

▄▄██████████████████▄▄╓
    ▄███████████████╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╙       ╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧████████████████
    ████████████████████████████████████╝       ████████████████████████████████████
    ███████████████████████████████████          ███████████████████████████████████
    █████████████████████████████████▀            ▀█████████████████████████████████
    ▐███████████████████████████████       ▄▄       ███████████████████████████████▌

Sora
|
XOR
rockethead
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2014, 02:56:36 PM

If any of you ever wonder what we are working towards, it's this: to make the lives of ordinary people better.

I just had my credit card number stolen and had to call the card company to get the current card cancelled and to get a new number. Now I don't have a credit card for a week or two and I will probably get fined by the phone company when they have trouble billing me  Cry

If NEM were the default currency of the world, the scammers would have only had my public key. Every time you use a credit card, it is the same as sharing your private key with someone. It's an insane system.

By the same token, you better not let your NEM wallet stolen, lest you will also be crippled terribly and indefinitely. Wink

Edit: BTW, 2 weeks is a long long time when it should be one or two days for replacement. Is it that inefficient in Japan?

That calls for a rule-based NEMcard solution with NFC. NEMPay!
cryptoconomist

Activity: 226
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 03:00:46 PM

Sorry for asking but I did register my token a few days ago... Can I already claim my coins or not yet?

tanks
nottrulyevil

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 03:03:59 PM

Sorry for asking but I did register my token a few days ago... Can I already claim my coins or not yet?

tanks

You cannot claim them yet.

How many have registered their tokan by now?

►  NEW ECONOMY MOVEMENT  ◄ 
  Fairly distributed
freigeist

Activity: 1107
Merit: 534

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 03:11:02 PM

I just had my credit card number stolen and had to call the card company to get the current card cancelled and to get a new number. Now I don't have a credit card for a week or two and I will probably get fined by the phone company when they have trouble billing me  Cry

Even if does not seem so using credit card == living on debt!
I have never used one and i hope i will never have to!  Cool
Use the plain old cash or NEM to pay the bills and you will be safe! Wink

makoto1337
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2014, 03:16:23 PM

I have never used one and i hope i will never have to!  Cool

Yes, everytime you use a credit card, you make everyone poorer because you are creating money.
The problem is, you can't use cash online. That is why we need NEM so badly  Wink

▄▄██████████████████▄▄╓

Sora
|
XOR
rockethead
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2014, 03:33:44 PM

I just had my credit card number stolen and had to call the card company to get the current card cancelled and to get a new number. Now I don't have a credit card for a week or two and I will probably get fined by the phone company when they have trouble billing me  Cry

I have never used one and i hope i will never have to!  Cool

Yes, everytime you use a credit card, you make everyone poorer because you are creating money.
The problem is, you can't use cash online. That is why we need NEM so badly  Wink

You can that's why we have debit card. Wink
patmast3r

Activity: 980
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 03:35:11 PM

Everyone running a node can check if it's properly supporting the network here: http://chain.nem.ninja/checknis/

msin
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1004

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 03:38:55 PM

Everyone running a node can check if it's properly supporting the network here: http://chain.nem.ninja/checknis/

If we have a nemesis account (running a public node) we don't need to have that running until Beta is released, correct?
patmast3r

Activity: 980
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 03:41:20 PM

If we have a nemesis account (running a public node) we don't need to have that running until Beta is released, correct?

You could have it running right now if you wanted but with alpha. It really doesn't make a difference.

From Above

Activity: 700
Merit: 520

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 03:41:30 PM

when can we claim the nxt ae stakes ? Wink

~CfA~

freigeist

Activity: 1107
Merit: 534

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 03:43:05 PM

Our own version of local bitcoins we shall have with AltNemo's roll out! And Fiat too!

Having own exchange wold be a big +, but also a page like local bitcoin for NEM.
I had an idea long time ago that I have put on that public trello board that was closed
but didn't get any feedback from the community at that time.
Actually what I proposed was to implement a hawala system for NEM and FIAT.
check here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hawala
or here http://www.gdrc.org/icm/hawala.html

This system can be used to transmit NEM and FIAT and to convert NEM<->FIAT<->NEM
so it will be something between and exchange, local bitcoins and western union.

Pages: « 1 ... 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 [331] 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 ... 1993 »
  Print  

Jump to: