Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:05:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 104 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [♔] British Digital Currency | 5% annual PoS - Bittrex - Fiat to BritCoin [BRIT]  (Read 125054 times)
will7am (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 973
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 11:07:21 AM

OP has been updated with details on what we're currently working on and just a general update on our PR progress.  Let us know if you have any feedback/questions. Smiley

Our PR/Media campaign is starting to make progress, we are currently working on a press release that will be published on Monday.  We feel that the article will gain more traction if published on Monday, rather on the weekend.  It will be distributed by a professional British PR company, one of the most reputable in the industry and sent to thousands of targeted journalists and with some luck will be picked up on a few major news outlets.  We will find out early next week.

On the development side here is a list of work in progress that we hope to be ready for public use soon;

• New updated wallet with a new GUI and design, BritCoin statistics and IRC chat available in wallet.  It's near completion and is being tested.
  • A marketplace for BritCoin where you will be allowed to buy/sell/trade whatever you like with BritCoins.  No ETA on completion yet.
  • A platform for British users to buy BritCoin directly via bank transfer.  We are currently still developing this, we hope to launch sometime next week.
  • New website for BritCoin (http://BritCoin.io/) with better/sleeker design and updated copy text.  Should be completed over the weekend.

We will be launching our new competition soon, keep a eye on the 'Competitions' section above.

In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
notsofast
Legendary

Activity: 1517
Merit: 1042

@notsofast

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2014, 11:21:36 AM

Will7am, I like the measured pace of your active development. It keeps the greedsters uninterested and the post-PoW price of BRIT in line with the value as you build it.

twitter.com/notsofast
will7am (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 11:42:53 AM

Will7am, I like the measured pace of your active development. It keeps the greedsters uninterested and the post-PoW price of BRIT in line with the value as you build it.

Thanks mate! Smiley  I think we were all expecting the price to be pumped and then subsequently dumped in the first week or two of launch, all the day traders/short term speculators have had their way with BritCoin and have now moved on to the next new coin.  Which I think is good news since now the majority of new buyers will be those who have researched BritCoin and hopefully see the long term vision we have for this coin, not "doubled up in 1 day, time to sell". Smiley

coin-swap

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 11:44:55 AM

Get listed at Coin-Swap.net

How to get listed
You can get listed immediate if you meet the requirements at https://coin-swap.net/newcoin
or
You can vote once per hour in our IRC channel #coin-swap
Registration
Register

Support
Contact

Deposits
Confirmations are currently set to 10. You can watch the status of your deposit from your Deposit page.
will7am (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 12:11:01 PM

Thanks for your interest.  I'm sure the BritCoin community will show support if they want to see BritCoin traded on coin-swap. Smiley

Get listed at Coin-Swap.net

How to get listed
You can get listed immediate if you meet the requirements at https://coin-swap.net/newcoin
or
You can vote once per hour in our IRC channel #coin-swap
Registration
Register

Support
Contact

Deposits
Confirmations are currently set to 10. You can watch the status of your deposit from your Deposit page.

peterw1234

Activity: 181
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 12:15:52 PM

The price just dropped below 200 sats Shocked

Prices will rise, prices will fall.. Such is the nature of the beast.  But it's a great time for new buyers to get in to BritCoin, considering there are only 10.8m coins in existence the price is really undervalued.  Remember that BritCoin was only launched 3 weeks ago yesterday, so we're still in the very early days, we have a lot of plans for the future so it's a case of being patient and being rewarded afterwards. Smiley

Just saying. I am holding my coins tight Cheesy
will7am (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 12:32:04 PM

Wise choice. Smiley

Prices will rise, prices will fall.. Such is the nature of the beast.  But it's a great time for new buyers to get in to BritCoin, considering there are only 10.8m coins in existence the price is really undervalued.  Remember that BritCoin was only launched 3 weeks ago yesterday, so we're still in the very early days, we have a lot of plans for the future so it's a case of being patient and being rewarded afterwards. Smiley

jdebunt
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2014, 01:03:28 PM

Small new article :

http://www.cryptoarticles.com/crypto-news/britcoin-press-release-on-monday-fiat-exchange-next-week-more

Please share Smiley
will7am (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 01:51:31 PM

Thanks a lot for another great article! Smiley

will7am (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 02:06:51 PM

Just topped up our free BritCoin faucet (thanks to kotwica666 for pointing out it was down) it should be back online very shortly! Smiley

http://altcoinix.com/faucets/brit-coin-faucet/

dennemann

Activity: 90

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2014, 06:55:07 PM

Me too lol Cheesy

Designer and developer at the Britcoin project. https://twitter.com/dennemann87
Donate Britcoins: BKvch6CHCtvAvxXwSRk5nHuBCysUehfQ9P
kotwica666
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 10:15:19 PM

Me too lol Cheesy

and me  Cool

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....

dennemann

Activity: 90

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2014, 11:00:30 PM

Designer and developer at the Britcoin project. https://twitter.com/dennemann87
Donate Britcoins: BKvch6CHCtvAvxXwSRk5nHuBCysUehfQ9P
UNO_owner

Activity: 299
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 04:22:29 AM

It's undervalued if anything ever happens with it.  But you haven't indicated anything ever will.  Lofty goals about "becoming the official cryptocurrency of the UK" and tweeting news outlets to get an article written do not = innovation.  Innovation drives currency values - not long term hopes of adoption.  Want the price to go up?  Innovate.  And I'm not talking about anon.

kotwica666
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 04:43:40 AM

It's undervalued if anything ever happens with it.  But you haven't indicated anything ever will.  Lofty goals about "becoming the official cryptocurrency of the UK" and tweeting news outlets to get an article written do not = innovation.  Innovation drives currency values - not long term hopes of adoption.  Want the price to go up?  Innovate.  And I'm not talking about anon.

You are talking about innovation = pump. We dont need here pumpers = that is killing coins. Just keep calm and wait for announcements. Just calm my friend Smiley

.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....

will7am (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 09:05:58 AM

I understand what you're trying to say, but have to disagree.  We are working on innovative developments that will help BritCoin grow, please check the updates section in the OP and our white paper to see what we're working on.  We have no interest in gimmick innovation that being in short term speculators who will pump and then inevitably dump the coin, our goal is to release features that will help mass adoption, such as buying BritCoins via instant bank transfer etc.

Want the price to go up?  Be patient. Smiley

HMiki

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 09:44:22 AM
Last edit: July 20, 2014, 10:03:26 AM by HMiki

Want the price to go up?  Be patient. Smiley

No! If you want price grow, buy! Because the prices to go up if we buy!

Do not put big value to the order list if you want to sell! Divide your money to more pieces! The people buy easy if they see little orders. The big order is blocking the price growing, blocking the buy!

And do not want to be first in the sell order list! I see that many people buy on high prices and after they sell on low prices because more people want to be first in the order lists. It is the negative seller panic... Cheesy

I bought ~100k BRIT at the last night, prices go up! And just ~100k bought needed on bittrex how the prices increased up to 0.00000400. And I think that, the prices will stabilized beetwen 400 and 500 because there are a few negative sellers now. Go buy people! Smiley
will7am (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 10:57:23 AM

Haha point taken Cheesy

Want the price to go up?  Be patient. Smiley

No! If you want price grow, buy! Because the prices to go up if we buy!

Do not put big value to the order list if you want to sell! Divide your money to more pieces! The people buy easy if they see little orders. The big order is blocking the price growing, blocking the buy!

And do not want to be first in the sell order list! I see that many people buy on high prices and after they sell on low prices because more people want to be first in the order lists. It is the negative seller panic... Cheesy

I bought ~100k BRIT at the last night, prices go up! And just ~100k bought needed on bittrex how the prices increased up to 0.00000400. And I think that, the prices will stabilized beetwen 400 and 500 because there are a few negative sellers now. Go buy people! Smiley

DAoneG

Activity: 256
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 11:02:00 AM

Guys, what was your lowest brit payment received from coinking?? i haven´t received any coins... lucky i stoped mining there last week...

madjules007

Activity: 400
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 11:02:49 AM

Prices will rise, prices will fall.. Such is the nature of the beast.  But it's a great time for new buyers to get in to BritCoin, considering there are only 10.8m coins in existence the price is really undervalued.  Remember that BritCoin was only launched 3 weeks ago yesterday, so we're still in the very early days, we have a lot of plans for the future so it's a case of being patient and being rewarded afterwards. Smiley

It's undervalued if anything ever happens with it.  But you haven't indicated anything ever will.  Lofty goals about "becoming the official cryptocurrency of the UK" and tweeting news outlets to get an article written do not = innovation.  Innovation drives currency values - not long term hopes of adoption.  Want the price to go up?  Innovate.  And I'm not talking about anon.

I do have to agree with this, just didn't want to post about it for the risk of it being seen as FUD or scaring ppl off. It seems from the get-go you are expecting a lot from the community, which is ok, but when a coin gets launched you usually expect some unique selling points and idea's from the dev(s).

I bought 70k between 700-800 sat at the time, before Bittrex added. It just feels that it's constantly dwindling down with not a lot of activity. There should have been more things happening to keep the momentum going.

Are there any actual plans still being developed, besides contacting other news outlets to get the word out etc?

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
RISE
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 104 »
  Print  

Jump to: