Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 04:44:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Hashkings Lending,Deposit 1.25% INSURED, ALL PPT ACCOUNTS CLOSING ON 8/19  (Read 93719 times)
JoelKatz
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1012

Democracy is vulnerable to a 51% attack.

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2012, 03:48:54 AM

Hashking: When you placed money with Pirate, did you know (or reasonably suspect) that he was running a Ponzi scheme?

I am an employee of Ripple. Follow me on Twitter @JoelKatz
1Joe1Katzci1rFcsr9HH7SLuHVnDy2aihZ BM-NBM3FRExVJSJJamV9ccgyWvQfratUHgN

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
DeathAndTaxes
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1079

Gerald Davis

View Profile
September 10, 2012, 03:53:16 AM

this guy deserves a straight scammer tag.

Then request it in the scam accusation page.  I am saying this honestly because I think people don't realize this.  The mods don't go around looking for scams and issuing scam tags.
If you feel you have been scammed you make an accusation in the scam accusation forum, create a thread, post your reasons/evidence, and the PM a mod requesting the tag.
If you (or another victim) doesn't so that no scammer tag will EVER be issued.
DeathAndTaxes
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1079

Gerald Davis

View Profile
September 10, 2012, 03:55:12 AM

Haha. Is this a joke? People really gave pirate those kind of amounts? Without knowing who he is, where he lives, and watching his every move?  Cheesy
Those kind of amounts have a way of landing people at the bottom of a river.  Cheesy

Most of them were simply putting other people's money at risk.  Nothing lost when the ponzi went bankrupt.  I mean it wasn't their money. That applies to all passthrough operators, PPT bond issuers, and lying HYIP "guaranteed" deposit takers.  Always going to be another sucker left holding the bag when it all goes tits up right?
P4man

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 10, 2012, 08:16:32 AM

Hashking should get a scammer tag for this, regardless of whether or not he repays three years from now. He very clearly did not abide by the terms of his agreement.

Admin do appear to be very reluctant about awarding those. Surely the community should decide. Or does that happen already? Forgive me if it does, haven't been a member that long.

You have to make an accusation in this subforum:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=83.0

Since I am not involved or affected, its not up to me to do that, but anyone who feels scammed by hashking should.

zyk

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 10, 2012, 09:37:41 AM

Haha. Is this a joke? People really gave pirate those kind of amounts? Without knowing who he is, where he lives, and watching his every move?  Cheesy
Those kind of amounts have a way of landing people at the bottom of a river.  Cheesy

Most of them were simply putting other people's money at risk.  Nothing lost when the ponzi went bankrupt.  I mean it wasn't their money. That applies to all passthrough operators, PPT bond issuers, and lying HYIP "guaranteed" deposit takers.  Always going to be another sucker left holding the bag when it all goes tits up right?

Do you have a say in the scammers - tag distribution/withholding process ?

How is it judged and done ? Are there repercussions for false accusations?

Is running ponzis defined as scamming yet?

Thank you

Zyk
Jurek

Activity: 117
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 10, 2012, 10:23:53 AM

What deposits will get paid first? How are you going to choose?

IMO the only fair way is to pay all accounts a proportional percentage with whatever is immediately available, with a 1-1.9%/wk bias to the cumulative interest accounts as they didn't get any return at all yet.

Sounds fair to me.

Hashking, I won't rush you, but at this point please, please become honest with us and tell how much you owe, how much you have and what are you going to do in the following weeks. Whenever you are ready.

I beg for a little transparency in this mess..

PSYCHOTICBOY IS A THIEF AND A SCAMMER BE WARNED!
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=129941
Buffer Overflow
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1015

View Profile
September 10, 2012, 10:52:17 AM

Absolutely, we need transparency. Because if he owes depositors something like BTC 10000+, realistically that's never going to get paid back is it. If he's buying on the open market, what happens if the price doubles/triples in a year time?

gene

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 10, 2012, 12:01:11 PM

Absolutely, we need transparency. Because if he owes depositors something like BTC 10000+, realistically that's never going to get paid back is it. If he's buying on the open market, what happens if the price doubles/triples in a year time?

Let's get transparent. Your money is fucking gone. You won't see it in 3 weeks, 3 months, 3 years, or 3 centuries.

Have a nice day.

*processing payment* *error 404 : funds not found*
Do you want to complain on the forum just to fall for another scam a few days later?
| YES       |        YES |
Jurek

Activity: 117
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 10, 2012, 12:15:59 PM

Nobody was talking to you gene. Nobody is interested in your opinion. We all know the situation and talking here won't make it any worse than it already is. Let's keep this thread customers-hk only.

Just set 1BTC equal to 11 USD.

PSYCHOTICBOY IS A THIEF AND A SCAMMER BE WARNED!
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=129941
IveBeenBit

Activity: 449

View Profile
September 10, 2012, 01:54:20 PM

Hashking, will you please post a procedure for transferring accounts and withdrawal addresses? This will be useful for those of us who want to sell your debt.
chungenhung
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1005

View Profile
September 10, 2012, 02:09:00 PM

No, it's more like 30,000+. And no, I am not kidding.
CecilNiosaki

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 10, 2012, 03:01:20 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=108387.0

Feel free to add.
IveBeenBit

Activity: 449

View Profile
September 10, 2012, 05:25:52 PM

I am auctioning HK debt. Bids start @ 25%.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=108405.0
Shadow383

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 10, 2012, 06:28:30 PM

He had a trust account so at least 5,000 BTC, probably a lot more - if it was his own money he's free to do with it as he pleases imo (which I know some others don't agree with), he is not free though to risk his own money in such an obviously high risk venture if that portion of it is being used to back guarantees & insurance given against funds loaned to him & he absolutely can not risk any of those said funds with BST, unless he had other liquid assets to pay back in case of a pirate default.
Trust account require WAY MORE than that to get the 7%.
I'd say hashking have maybe 30k with pirate. Now, I am NOT saying that is all investors BTC, but nobody really knows except hashking.

Does anyone actually know who hashking is?
The main reason I never invested with him is that it wasn't possible for me to pay him a visit in person should things go wrong.

But yes, people put that kind of money with pirate, all the while throwing insults at people like me who pointed out that it was a fucking obvious scam.
I'm beginning to think some of the people on this forum were dropped on their head at birth.
Buffer Overflow
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1015

View Profile
September 10, 2012, 07:10:44 PM
Last edit: September 10, 2012, 07:21:36 PM by Buffer Overflow

Link to Insurance fund.
http://www.blockchain.info/address/12ducqed4pLJjCQL9CkwpfVLMEWAa1UQDn
Address of insurance fund.
12ducqed4pLJjCQL9CkwpfVLMEWAa1UQDn

Just out of curiosity (I never had coins in it) has any PPT account holders got their 50% default insurance coins back from hashkings '3.30% Weekly -- Direct BTCST Pass Through 50% Insurance 1 week lock in account'?

chungenhung
Legendary

View Profile
September 10, 2012, 08:11:36 PM

Link to Insurance fund.
http://www.blockchain.info/address/12ducqed4pLJjCQL9CkwpfVLMEWAa1UQDn
Address of insurance fund.
12ducqed4pLJjCQL9CkwpfVLMEWAa1UQDn

Just out of curiosity (I never had coins in it) has any PPT account holders got their 50% default insurance coins back from hashkings '3.30% Weekly -- Direct BTCST Pass Through 50% Insurance 1 week lock in account'?
I am not part of it, but I would be very surprised if anyone got that 50% back.
gene

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 10, 2012, 09:56:17 PM

Nobody was talking to you gene. Nobody is interested in your opinion. We all know the situation and talking here won't make it any worse than it already is. Let's keep this thread customers-hk only.

My point is that it is too late to be screaming "transparency!" This is like running to buy fire insurance after your house is a smoldering slurry of ash and pisswater. The time to ask tough questions was before investing.

The only thing left to do is to punish the scammer and to not fall for this bullshit again.

*processing payment* *error 404 : funds not found*
Do you want to complain on the forum just to fall for another scam a few days later?
| YES       |        YES |
zyk

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 10, 2012, 10:40:55 PM

He had a trust account so at least 5,000 BTC, probably a lot more - if it was his own money he's free to do with it as he pleases imo (which I know some others don't agree with), he is not free though to risk his own money in such an obviously high risk venture if that portion of it is being used to back guarantees & insurance given against funds loaned to him & he absolutely can not risk any of those said funds with BST, unless he had other liquid assets to pay back in case of a pirate default.
Trust account require WAY MORE than that to get the 7%.
I'd say hashking have maybe 30k with pirate. Now, I am NOT saying that is all investors BTC, but nobody really knows except hashking.

Does anyone actually know who hashking is?
The main reason I never invested with him is that it wasn't possible for me to pay him a visit in person should things go wrong.

But yes, people put that kind of money with pirate, all the while throwing insults at people like me who pointed out that it was a fucking obvious scam.
I'm beginning to think some of the people on this forum were dropped on their head at birth.

Then you could even ask yourself, why none of the headdropped creatures even want to put up for locating pirate....

Question and questions and so many answers.....just put the pairs together......but you´ll might still loose against a heroflush Wink

Cheers Zyk
chungenhung
Legendary

View Profile
September 11, 2012, 01:25:05 AM

LOANS
If you are in need of a loan please pm me and we can discuss terms.  After we agree I will post terms and cofirmations in this thread.  I will also list my good borrowers and bad borrowers in this thread that way if anyone needs to check payment history with a previous borrower they can.   If you want your information kept confidential please let me know.

ESCROW SERVICE
If anyone is interested and needs to do an escrow for any type of transaction I will do this for no charge.

DEPOSIT ACCOUNTS
Lastly if anyone is interested in depositing any BTC with me to earn interest I will pay a 1.00% weekly interest rate(No commitment required).  The funds for the deposits will be used for lending out to other borrowers, investing in more mining equipment, bitcoin projects and other investments offered on the forum.  If someone is in need to make a withdrawl of bitcoins there is a 24 hour waiting period.  Most withdrawls will be returned sooner as long as I'm not sleeping.  All my depositers funds are 100% guaranteed and will not lose any funds due to any defaults unless stated otherwise.  Depositor may decided to either receive weekly interest payments or rollover their interest.  Deposits could be returned at anytime.

Current Rates:

1.00% Weekly -- Guaranteed Fully Insured no lock in

1.25% Weekly -- Guaranteed Fully Insured 8 week lock in

3.30% Weekly -- Direct BTCST Pass Through 50% Insurance 1 week lock in (CLOSED)
Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=97041.msg1068849#msg1068849

4.91% Weekly -- Direct BTCST Pass Through 0% Insurance 1 week lock in  New rate will be effective 8/20/12.  Existing accounts will be switched over to the new rate on 8/19/12.
Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=82574.0.   (CLOSED AS OF 8/19/12.)  

If you are interested in setting up an account please visit http://hkbtclending.com.

In case hashking decides to delete the original post.
chungenhung
Legendary

View Profile
September 11, 2012, 01:27:44 AM

With the current situation I will not be able to honor those.  Like I said, I will start making payments on Monday. 
It is Monday and it will be Tuesday in less than 4 hours. I don't see any payments yet.
Are you trying to drag it out like Pirate? If so, just say so.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: