Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:36:45 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 »
  Print  
Author Topic: FAIRLAY - SPORTS BETTING for experts - highest liquidity, provably best odds  (Read 135269 times)
Dutchyyy
Legendary

Activity: 1197
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 08:23:58 AM

SNIP ...

Good! I'm also too annoyed of clicking it.

Another suggestion: Grouping by type for every soccer game for example:

Match Odds

1st half bets one after another

All Asians one after another

All U/O one after another, etc.

There are already filters available for this.

I meant default sorting on results, not filtering.

Check on this image:

Red and green lines should be one after another. Now results are randomly spread.
Samarkand

Activity: 658
Merit: 282

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 04:30:32 PM

It's on our list. You can expect it within the next 2 weeks.

Great!

I also had another feature request, that may be a popular suggestion. Currently it is possible to
prevent empty markets with no offers at all from showing up (by changing your settings). However,
it would also be great if you could exclude certain sports from showing up at all - irrespective of the matched
mBTC amount.

E.g. if a user never bets on Tennis, the tennis markets take up space unnecessarily and clutter the user interface.
Therefore it may be an interesting feature to exclude certain sports from showing up at all.

However, it may also be possible that this is not in the interest of Fairlay as this would probably hurt overall liquidity.
It is entirely possible that parts of the Tennis Liquidity come from people, who didn´t even intend to bet on Tennis,
but stumbled upon it while browsing the site.

Therefore I´m not sure if it´s a good feature request, but for me personally it would definitely be a nice addition that
would improve my user experience.

FairlaySupport

Activity: 473
Merit: 252

please do not contact us here via PM.

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2017, 08:57:12 PM

Feature request:
Have you thought about adding the possibility to save the "sort by" settings in the same way that
you can currently save your preferred odds, order time and timezone?
E.g. I always have to click manually to sort by close date after I pick a sport and if I use Fairlay actively these
are easily 20-50 clicks per day. It would be great if I could simply specify that I prefer "sort by close date" in my
settings and therefore would never have to do all these clicks again.

I assume that other users may have different preferences therefore it would be great if this could be included in the account
settings, which would enable everyone to pick their favorite sorting method.

This is now implemented, Is it ok for you?

We have to turn down your latest request. You may already filter for certain sports in each search.

nrd525
Legendary

Activity: 1867
Merit: 1023

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 11:16:26 PM

Cloudflare is a bit too aggressive. This is the second time my IP address is banned.  Last time it only lasted a couple minutes, but still I have no idea why I'd be banned.

Digital Gold for Gamblers and True Believers
debuni
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 11:57:52 PM

Cloudflare is a bit too aggressive. This is the second time my IP address is banned.  Last time it only lasted a couple minutes, but still I have no idea why I'd be banned.

I experienced the same problem yesterday after loggin for first time into my account from a while. At first I was WTF?! Banned IP?! Then I realized it's Cloudflare.

Fairlay - please do something about this issue. Change the Cloudflare conf.
nrd525
Legendary

Activity: 1867
Merit: 1023

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 12:54:45 AM

So Cloudflare likes me again =) 
But still please fix this if possible!

I don't understand how Fairlay handles it when you try to reduce the size of your position.  For instance, if you buy YES on a question for 1 mbtc and then take NO on the question for 1 mbtc - it should give you a net position of zero.

I want the UI to make it easier to see what your net position is and to give you the chance to close it.  This is a bit tricky because it can often involve letting users do smaller orders than the minimum order size.  But a "Close" link would be great - with the options of either doing a market close (if there are any offers), or a limit close (where you place your own offer).

If I currently look at "Matched Orders" this doesn't tell me anything about my net positions. Instead it shows a lot of orders where I need to add and subtract (and possibly go through pages of data) to figure out my net position.

If you want to get some good ideas for a UI (and how to handle net positions) - consider looking at PredictIt. They do some silly things as well (and charge excessive fees!) but by in large they are a lot easier to use and have a large user base.

Digital Gold for Gamblers and True Believers
KTBoundary

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 03:11:22 AM

Is there a way to get a confirmation email when I wager I have outstanding is matched?

Is it also possible to get an email confirmation when I match a wager posted?

I have it set to receive confirmation emails, but the only emails I have received from fairlay is the welcome email and a "Confirm email disable" email when I tried to toggle/retoggle the setting in my profile.

I have left the box unchecked as it is now.

I have made hundreds of wagers so far, FYI.

Thanks!  Very much enjoying the service you are providing!
FairlaySupport

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2017, 03:31:15 PM

Is there a way to get a confirmation email when I wager I have outstanding is matched?

Is it also possible to get an email confirmation when I match a wager posted?

I have it set to receive confirmation emails, but the only emails I have received from fairlay is the welcome email and a "Confirm email disable" email when I tried to toggle/retoggle the setting in my profile.

I have left the box unchecked as it is now.

I have made hundreds of wagers so far, FYI.

Thanks!  Very much enjoying the service you are providing!

It's not planned.  Things like that can be implemented easily using our API. A good coder can probably set it up to your specifications in less than a day.

KTBoundary

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 11:06:34 PM

Thanks for the response!
betg

Activity: 39

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 10:18:31 AM

RED FLAG, DO NOT PLAY HERE!!! I have 1.2BTC "stuck" with them and they didn't pay it for 6 months!!! Check my previous posts!! SCAM BOOKIE!
Fixelifix

Activity: 152
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 11:11:36 AM

RED FLAG, DO NOT PLAY HERE!!! I have 1.2BTC "stuck" with them and they didn't pay it for 6 months!!! Check my previous posts!! SCAM BOOKIE!

Not a scam bookie.
I have always got paid within minutes after withdrawing. Fairlay is the best gambling operator for Bitcoin, but the layout of the page looks horrible.
FairlaySupport

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2017, 12:00:03 PM

Not a scam bookie.
I have always got paid within minutes after withdrawing. Fairlay is the best gambling operator for Bitcoin, but the layout of the page looks horrible.

betg is an alleged criminal: money laundering, identy theft, fraud and forgery.

debuni
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 03:42:08 PM

Not a scam bookie.

I know why you are not paying him and that he tried to use fairlay as a mixer.
But those are serious accusation from you. Just keep it calm.
betg

Activity: 39

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 04:02:47 PM

Not a scam bookie.

can you stop it??!! just pay me my deposit!! you do not answer to mails, can you provide Us source of your funds, your license screen and video from licensor when you were signed it? you have 24 hours!!
nakisama

Activity: 205
Merit: 22

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 04:42:58 PM

Customer support, very important for everybody.

I'm afraid it is still an issue with this website.
Especially when the resolution time of bets placed gets to 0 minutes (what is the point of having this at all?)

Again, horse betting:

https://old.fairlay.com/market/11-00-kenilworth-1/

Resolution date : Dec. 2, 2017, 11:20 a.m. (5 hours ago)

Why does it take you so damn long to settle horse betting?
If you cannot cope with the demand, scrap these markets, I'm sure I am not the only one complaining.

Usually on any other site/exchange offering horse betting the settlement takes place in a question of minutes, not hours.
And yes, I have placed the same bet with matchbook and it is settled since 4h now.
nakisama

Activity: 205
Merit: 22

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 09:58:56 AM

Customer support, very important for everybody.

I'm afraid it is still an issue with this website.
Especially when the resolution time of bets placed gets to 0 minutes (what is the point of having this at all?)

Again, horse betting:

https://old.fairlay.com/market/11-00-kenilworth-1/

Resolution date : Dec. 2, 2017, 11:20 a.m. (5 hours ago)

Why does it take you so damn long to settle horse betting?
If you cannot cope with the demand, scrap these markets, I'm sure I am not the only one complaining.

Usually on any other site/exchange offering horse betting the settlement takes place in a question of minutes, not hours.
And yes, I have placed the same bet with matchbook and it is settled since 4h now.

bets still unsettled, email sent, no feedback

Resolution date : Dec. 2, 2017, 11:20 a.m. (22 hours ago)

FairlaySupport

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2017, 11:46:40 AM

@nakisana  the forum is the wrong place to request settlements.  Please use the trollbox.

We received a couple of requests regarding the market:

https://fairlay.com/market/who-will-be-elected-german-chancellor-in-2017/.

First of all, yes it is not correct, that this market was settled to MERKEL.   It should be void as there won't be any elected chancellor in 2017.

But this market was already settled in September.  According to our terms  wrong settlements should be reported within 72 hours - or there is no guarantee for a correction.

Technically the market is already finalized and can not be reopened. However we will resettle this market manually and manipulate the balances of all involved users by hand.

junoreactor

Activity: 196
Merit: 109

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 05:44:32 AM

@nakisana  the forum is the wrong place to request settlements.  Please use the trollbox.

First of all, yes it is not correct, that this market was settled to MERKEL.   It should be void as there won't be any elected chancellor in 2017.

But this market was already settled in September.  According to our terms  wrong settlements should be reported within 72 hours - or there is no guarantee for a correction.

Technically the market is already finalized and can not be reopened. However we will resettle this market manually and manipulate the balances of all involved users by hand.
Did not know that, thanks. Betfair still has the market inplay as there is technically a small chance that Merkel will form a government before the end of the year. Will most probably be voided too there on January 1st.
KTBoundary

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 08:49:00 PM

I have been using fairlay for quite some time now, making hundreds if not thousands of bets.  The vigourish on sportsbetting is unmatched.

On Sunday morning, I played a wager for 29 that was matched for 2.89.  It was against the New England Patriots.  The wager lost.  After the event ended, it said I had a net profit of -29, while the matched amount was still 2.89.  Days later, it says the wager was matched for 29. This was after I sought an explanation via the Trollbox.  If the bet was matched for the entire 29 before the event started, Fairlay has an obligation to make that information available immediately, as it influences the way people hedge and place further wagers.  I at least wish I was contacted for an explanation.  I HOPE there was an error in the system that pushes the information to the user, and everything is on the up and up.  But how could I know without any interaction, even after I sought information multiple times.

Up until this point, my satisfaction with Fairlay has been 100%, so I hope this can get sorted out so that I can continue to recommend them.

Thanks

Itty Bitty

Activity: 138
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 11:18:15 AM
Last edit: December 08, 2017, 03:03:10 PM by Itty Bitty

@nakisana  the forum is the wrong place to request settlements.  Please use the trollbox.

First of all, yes it is not correct, that this market was settled to MERKEL.   It should be void as there won't be any elected chancellor in 2017.

But this market was already settled in September.  According to our terms  wrong settlements should be reported within 72 hours - or there is no guarantee for a correction.

@FairlaySupport, I am certain most fluent English speaking people would read the contract title to mean - "who will be elected German Chancellor as a result of the 2017 elections. If the Chancellor is actually determined in January or February 2018 because of delays due to holidays or some other reason, it is unreasonable to expect that the Dec. 31 2017 deadline to be absolute (unless there was no election actually held in 2017).

Also, the contract wording does allow for these unforeseen circumstances "Markets may stay open or incur a delay in settlement well past the date of the contest in certain circumstances."

(You can see the wording more clearly in the old site:
 https://old.fairlay.com/market/who-will-be-elected-german-chancellor-in-2017-1/

Please reconsider your position on this poorly worded contract title, and allow the contact to remain undetermined until a Chancellor has been elected (a void makes sense only if new elections are held).
Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 »
  Print  

Jump to: