May 02, 2024, 01:26:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: To Be or Not to Be
To Be - 41 (70.7%)
Not to Be - 17 (29.3%)
Total Voters: 58

Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 210 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SILKCOIN][DARKSILK PREANN][TESTING STORMNODES/DarkSIlk MARKET/I2P]  (Read 289446 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
devvienuis

Activity: 452
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 12:59:01 PM

I have always supported silkcoin to be the best
I hope new Silkcoin Dev can make this coin more successful, and I know new Silkcoin Dev talented and skilled  Smiley
Keep spirit and survive  Grin 9

I wrote a summary of the volatile Silkcoin history... And the strength of it's community! If you follow the link to the original article, you will find there is a +1100 Silkcoin giveaway too!

FROM: http://scforum.info/index.php/topic,9299.msg25927.html#msg25927

Usually, my giveaways are centered around a new cryptocurrency looking for it's place in the altcoin ecosphere.

This time it is different... And before you run because you think you know this coin... Do read on Wink

This coin has been killed so many times it should be called Living Death Coin

Well, that does not sound good, does it? Smiley
And they are not even totally wrong either! The *only* reason Silkcoin is still alive is because of the community behind it!

The original Silkcoin developers dumped their pre-mine, crashed the market and left the community with a completely broken client including all exchanges frozen.

This, sadly, has been seen with many many cryptocurrencies... Once the big dollars get in reach... It's hard not to sell. Especially if you are a big bag holder! It's only business sense, but totally overlooks and hurts the community behind a coin and it kills the long-term visions and plans one might have... When all Exchanges freeze a coin... Well, that's usually The End. Not with Silkcoin!

Enter: bholzers and his proposed Silkcoin takeover. He promised the world and ended up doing nothing. The coin crashed below 100 sat.

Many dreams crashed, once more. But... The Community is strong in this one! The Silkcoin Community Takeover took place on July 14th, 2014. Their investments and hopes for the future were in essence destroyed at this point.

Enter: Hanz Lambrecht. He started organizing all those who were willing to help.

Hanz did a great job at it too! The original source code was a mess. That code got a full cleanup. The new wallet really kicks some ass! You will find download links to convince yourself at the bottom of this article in the Silkcoin [ANN]. And most importantly: he got the community once more united! And that was a hell of a job too! Why and how? Read on Wink

It must be noted that I (Hanz) am no true hero Smiley I am but the original financier and communications tactical officer. There was so much energy involved with those who wanted to help.. Palm Detroit of Philosopher Stones was the first to post a fix, but was vastly ignored in the fury and confusion if both investors and volunteers

Personally I had a 10 thousand dollar loan on my investment in silk. That had become worthless
I was not the only one.  This damages families, quotes of parents losing all their money, people betting their rent on silk... This was very horrible. 1.2 million dollar cap to 40 thousand in a very short period. Everyone who wanted to help was being buried in the thread in the midst of bholzers silence and a second wave of rising anger and panic

The first feature implementation was of course palm detroit, giving us a client that worked.   And me answering his hero member bct post.  "Who is in charge here?"

Bishop took on the task of learning qt wallet programming. He has spent hundreds of hours  cleaning code with Palm and making at least legible enough to work with. We confirmed the 0 confirm bug to be false and maybe even was the original developers' key to kill the coin. And likely forking its features into another coin.

After confirmation, Bittrex removed the hold on withdrawals, in light of our discoveries, and in light of Cryptsy never placing a withdrawal hold... Mintpal and Poloniex followed suit. The API's for the market data were a complete mess and once Mintpal changed the pub APIs this also required a complete API rewrite, which bishop handled. This was very labour intensive to say the least...

We finally produced a working client with partially working market data API's... in the midst of a community takeover, rebranding disputes including name and graphics changes... The client was not nearly up to community standards as far as graphics were concerned...  

I, Hanz, then went through the process of organizing and implementing every single post that was made on how to make the client better.
Palm in charge of network support, and bishop in charge of qt and API rewrites and design implementation.
Nzminer was now on the scene. Not a professional graphics artists, but a heart of gold and a drive of unwavering determination! He rebuilt the entire res.zip - all of the graphics for the entire qt! Also hundreds of hours spent making everyones requests come to light

Next came Lorenzo and Teddy.
With some dismay to the group as they were French...  :angel:
The ex-devs were French and at this point there were some questions for *anyone* from france working on the project  Roll Eyes
They both showed their determination.. and Lorenzo made the beautiful website we now have while Teddy has been diligently working on the voting system.

We have also in this process Yoshi, Marc, Dimitry, Ixfist, Transidium, Cryptokeeper, Mauricio, Pandion Rain.. and many secret advisers in PMs and emails. Working constantly on domain grabs, mod grabs, social media outlets, general support and forum help... And don't let me forget badass.sx, he very graciously accepted the task of creating the community escrow and was trusted enough to hold the community donations.

One of the features, the one thing that makes Silkcoin a true community coin is that the community decides on how to go forward, leaving the actual work to Hanz & his team of volunteers! This takes many many many discussions, especially with a wallet as complex and well-thought out as Silkcoin's wallet! I pitty the fool that becomes the community outlet... ;-) Bravo Hanz!

The full power of qt!

We are the qt leaders of the industry
And we have barely begun... We are still a baby camel!

Some examples of work already done...
We organized contests, troll box trivia giveaways and even a Poloniex giveaway! Also we paid and organized many bounties (devnullius's giveaway being one of them!  Kiss) We have the most feature-rich wallet out there!

And this whole time we were battling with statements like "well who the <explicit> are you", "what gives you the right to speak for Silkcoin", "You are a band of ragtag grassroot amateurs", "Doomed to fail", "Where is bholzer", "Thanks bholzer for all your hard work" (where he did not do anything.

We took the stance of not attacking anyone.  And focusing on the work at hand.
The silk community became very diplomatic, in all its communications.

We are always looking for more individuals who would like to aid in the process of expanding development. We've become a tight knit community, where no single opinion is unimportant or invalid. Welcome to your Silkcoin.

<< The camel: Identity of Traders! >>

---
Current & Last Silkcoin team Smiley

The Silkcoin team aspires to integrate all the best crypto functions available. We will achieve this by prioritizing and finalising community feedback directly into the technology. Our team is dedicated to the constant improvement of code and integrations of your choice through voting and feedback. Make sure to get involved at Bitcointalk dedicated thread and the community will direct you further.

More info about Silkcoin on their official website : www.silkcoin.io

Peace and Karma for Silkcoin!

twitter.com/devnullius
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
yell4george

Activity: 232
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 04:09:06 PM
Last edit: August 22, 2014, 05:25:19 PM by yell4george

Great article!
yell4george

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 04:10:19 PM

Spanish translation done -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=751557

Thank you  Smiley

Thanks! 1K bounty paid
yell4george

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 04:38:34 PM
Last edit: August 24, 2014, 12:00:36 AM by yell4george

Friends,

I will be honoring all new and previously mentioned bounties below. If you are owed a bounty, want to match a bounty, or pledge a new idea please send me a pm. If you've been paid a previous bounty let me know so I can update the list. Cheers to everybody's hard work!

Silkcoin Bounties

1,000 SILK - ANN Chinese translation (NEW)
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=751385.0
PAID TO baby222

1,000 SILK - ANN Spanish translation (NEW)
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=751557
PAID TO zarton

1,000 SILK - ANN French translation (NEW)

1,000 SILK - ANN Dutch translation (NEW)

1,000 SILK - ANN Polish translation (NEW)

1,000 SILK - ANN Russian translation (NEW)

2,500 SILK - Articles about Silkcoin on websites with a minimum of 100 visitors a day (NEW)

5,000 SILK - securing www.silkcoin.io and transferring control to the webmaster our community nominates. Invoice and whois confirm required for payout.
PAID TO pandionrain

10,000 SILK - Professional grade YouTube video (NEW)

10,000 SILK - 10 positive news and promo Tweets from a crypto-related account with more than 1000 followers.

10,000 SILK - arranging a Silkcoin Coindesk article. Probably best to secure after major update or release. Correspondence with author required for payout.

10,000 SILK - arranging Silkcoin to be one of the featured coins on Bittrex strategically coinciding with a major update/release/promo (NEW)

30,000 SILK - for designing and publishing a new website at www.silkcoin.io
PAYOUT PENDING AWAITING CONFIRM (first 5K sent Jul. 5)

50,000 SILK - goes to the person or group who releases a polished Android wallet!
(not just some shitty alpha, but one that's competitive in fit & finish. For a good example see Zetacoin's release in the Play Store)

Here's who's pledged to match bounties so far. DOES NOT INCLUDE NEW BOUNTIES
*** These are all voluntary and self-directed so it will be claimants' responsibility to follow up with the respective pledgers
*** The community donations being held in escrow by BadAss.Sx are completely separate from what's listed here

Mr. Joker - 20% MATCH - Old thread message #836
Arteleis - 100% MATCH - Old thread message #842
Ifxist - 100% MATCH - Old thread message #866
+
Dimitry - 5,000 SILK to devs (mbishop75 + PalmDetroit) on release of 1.1 wallet - PAID Jul. 16
Dimitry - 2,000 SILK for establishing a dedicated multipool - New thread message #598
Mr. Joker - 20,000 SILK for establishing a dedicated multipool - New thread message #598
Ifxist - 20,000 SILK for establishing a dedicated multipool - New thread message #598
Jeffersonairplane - 10,000 SILK for establishing a dedicated multipool - New thread message #598

tendend

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 04:45:14 PM

Good job for reviving this coin, guys  Wink
yell4george

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 04:52:59 PM
Last edit: August 22, 2014, 08:12:55 PM by yell4george

I have always supported silkcoin to be the best
I hope new Silkcoin Dev can make this coin more successful, and I know new Silkcoin Dev talented and skilled  Smiley
Keep spirit and survive  Grin 9

I wrote a summary of the volatile Silkcoin history... And the strength of it's community! If you follow the link to the original article, you will find there is a +1100 Silkcoin giveaway too!

FROM: http://scforum.info/index.php/topic,9299.msg25927.html#msg25927

Usually, my giveaways are centered around a new cryptocurrency looking for it's place in the altcoin ecosphere.

This time it is different... And before you run because you think you know this coin... Do read on Wink

This coin has been killed so many times it should be called Living Death Coin

Well, that does not sound good, does it? Smiley
And they are not even totally wrong either! The *only* reason Silkcoin is still alive is because of the community behind it!

The original Silkcoin developers dumped their pre-mine, crashed the market and left the community with a completely broken client including all exchanges frozen.

This, sadly, has been seen with many many cryptocurrencies... Once the big dollars get in reach... It's hard not to sell. Especially if you are a big bag holder! It's only business sense, but totally overlooks and hurts the community behind a coin and it kills the long-term visions and plans one might have... When all Exchanges freeze a coin... Well, that's usually The End. Not with Silkcoin!

Enter: bholzers and his proposed Silkcoin takeover. He promised the world and ended up doing nothing. The coin crashed below 100 sat.

Many dreams crashed, once more. But... The Community is strong in this one! The Silkcoin Community Takeover took place on July 14th, 2014. Their investments and hopes for the future were in essence destroyed at this point.

Enter: Hanz Lambrecht. He started organizing all those who were willing to help.

Hanz did a great job at it too! The original source code was a mess. That code got a full cleanup. The new wallet really kicks some ass! You will find download links to convince yourself at the bottom of this article in the Silkcoin [ANN]. And most importantly: he got the community once more united! And that was a hell of a job too! Why and how? Read on Wink

It must be noted that I (Hanz) am no true hero Smiley I am but the original financier and communications tactical officer. There was so much energy involved with those who wanted to help.. Palm Detroit of Philosopher Stones was the first to post a fix, but was vastly ignored in the fury and confusion if both investors and volunteers

Personally I had a 10 thousand dollar loan on my investment in silk. That had become worthless
I was not the only one.  This damages families, quotes of parents losing all their money, people betting their rent on silk... This was very horrible. 1.2 million dollar cap to 40 thousand in a very short period. Everyone who wanted to help was being buried in the thread in the midst of bholzers silence and a second wave of rising anger and panic

The first feature implementation was of course palm detroit, giving us a client that worked.   And me answering his hero member bct post.  "Who is in charge here?"

Bishop took on the task of learning qt wallet programming. He has spent hundreds of hours  cleaning code with Palm and making at least legible enough to work with. We confirmed the 0 confirm bug to be false and maybe even was the original developers' key to kill the coin. And likely forking its features into another coin.

After confirmation, Bittrex removed the hold on withdrawals, in light of our discoveries, and in light of Cryptsy never placing a withdrawal hold... Mintpal and Poloniex followed suit. The API's for the market data were a complete mess and once Mintpal changed the pub APIs this also required a complete API rewrite, which bishop handled. This was very labour intensive to say the least...

We finally produced a working client with partially working market data API's... in the midst of a community takeover, rebranding disputes including name and graphics changes... The client was not nearly up to community standards as far as graphics were concerned...  

I, Hanz, then went through the process of organizing and implementing every single post that was made on how to make the client better.
Palm in charge of network support, and bishop in charge of qt and API rewrites and design implementation.
Nzminer was now on the scene. Not a professional graphics artists, but a heart of gold and a drive of unwavering determination! He rebuilt the entire res.zip - all of the graphics for the entire qt! Also hundreds of hours spent making everyones requests come to light

Next came Lorenzo and Teddy.
With some dismay to the group as they were French...  :angel:
The ex-devs were French and at this point there were some questions for *anyone* from france working on the project  Roll Eyes
They both showed their determination.. and Lorenzo made the beautiful website we now have while Teddy has been diligently working on the voting system.

We have also in this process Yoshi, Marc, Dimitry, Ixfist, Transidium, Cryptokeeper, Mauricio, Pandion Rain.. and many secret advisers in PMs and emails. Working constantly on domain grabs, mod grabs, social media outlets, general support and forum help... And don't let me forget badass.sx, he very graciously accepted the task of creating the community escrow and was trusted enough to hold the community donations.

One of the features, the one thing that makes Silkcoin a true community coin is that the community decides on how to go forward, leaving the actual work to Hanz & his team of volunteers! This takes many many many discussions, especially with a wallet as complex and well-thought out as Silkcoin's wallet! I pitty the fool that becomes the community outlet... ;-) Bravo Hanz!

The full power of qt!

We are the qt leaders of the industry
And we have barely begun... We are still a baby camel!

Some examples of work already done...
We organized contests, troll box trivia giveaways and even a Poloniex giveaway! Also we paid and organized many bounties (devnullius's giveaway being one of them!  Kiss) We have the most feature-rich wallet out there!

And this whole time we were battling with statements like "well who the <explicit> are you", "what gives you the right to speak for Silkcoin", "You are a band of ragtag grassroot amateurs", "Doomed to fail", "Where is bholzer", "Thanks bholzer for all your hard work" (where he did not do anything.

We took the stance of not attacking anyone.  And focusing on the work at hand.
The silk community became very diplomatic, in all its communications.

We are always looking for more individuals who would like to aid in the process of expanding development. We've become a tight knit community, where no single opinion is unimportant or invalid. Welcome to your Silkcoin.

<< The camel: Identity of Traders! >>

---
Current & Last Silkcoin team Smiley

The Silkcoin team aspires to integrate all the best crypto functions available. We will achieve this by prioritizing and finalising community feedback directly into the technology. Our team is dedicated to the constant improvement of code and integrations of your choice through voting and feedback. Make sure to get involved at Bitcointalk dedicated thread and the community will direct you further.

More info about Silkcoin on their official website : www.silkcoin.io

Peace and Karma for Silkcoin!

twitter.com/devnullius

Devvie,

This article qualifies for a 2,500 SILK bounty. Post or PM me your silk address and I'd be happy to pay you the bounty.

Also, your twitter account would qualify for the 10,000 SILK bounty if you tweet 10 positive news and/or promos about Silkcoin. If you're interested maybe Hanz can coordinate with you about the major update with the voting platform implementation.

Cheers,
nzminer
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 09:39:52 PM

Great article devvienuis!  Cheesy

NEM, THE SECURE, SCALABLE BLOCKCHAIN [NEM.IO] [T.ME/NEMRED]
anarchyx

Activity: 480
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 12:59:20 AM

Can I get some help from whoever compiles the mac wallet?  It's been working great for a while now, but I went and clicked "update market data," and now I get this everytime I try to open the wallet.  Pretty crazy:

A fatal error occurred. Silkcoin can no longer continue safely and will quit.

EXCEPTION: St13runtime_error       
value is type str, expected obj       
silkcoin in Runaway exception       
armlock

Activity: 560

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 02:25:39 AM

Can I get some help from whoever compiles the mac wallet?  It's been working great for a while now, but I went and clicked "update market data," and now I get this everytime I try to open the wallet.  Pretty crazy:

A fatal error occurred. Silkcoin can no longer continue safely and will quit.

EXCEPTION: St13runtime_error       
value is type str, expected obj       
silkcoin in Runaway exception       

Sorry I don´t have mac, only winblows. But in winblows if you save your wallet.dat , delete everything on appdata silk folder and run again fix this. Not sure if do the same in mac

▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄
                  ▀▄▄█     ▀▀▀▀█   █
                   █  ▀▄▀▀▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▀
                  █   █      █   █
                 █    ▀▄    ▄▀    █
                █     ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄     █
               █    ▄▀        ▀▄    █
              █   ▄▀            ▀▄   █
█   ▄▀    ▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▀   █▄     █  █  ▀▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄    ▄▀▀▀▄
█ ▄▀    ▄▀       ▀▄  █ █    █  █  ▄▀       ▀▄  ▀▄
██      █         █  █  ▀▄  █  █  █         █    ▀▄
█ ▀▄    ▀▄       ▄▀  █    █ █  █  ▀▄       ▄▀      █
█   ▀▄    ▀▄▄▄▄▄▀    █     ▀█  █    ▀▄▄▄▄▄▀   ▀▄▄▄▄▀
THE WORLD'S MOST SECURE
CASH
& CRYPTO PLATFORM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█████████████████████████████████
█████████████       █████████████
███████                   ███████
SWISS
MADE
bobthenager

Activity: 443
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2014, 02:34:20 AM

Anarchy, message Arteleis, I had the same problem, on mac as well, I got all my coins and everything back, no worries, he'll go through step by step with ya.
bobthenager

Activity: 443
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2014, 02:37:48 AM

Mine was also when I clicked "Update Market Data". FYI
arteleis (OP)

Activity: 630
Merit: 505

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 06:04:29 AM
Last edit: August 23, 2014, 07:31:53 AM by arteleis

Sorry had to delete that post with all the mac errors.   And also apologize as the mac client is currently not working for some users.

We are close to releasing new client.  But last mac builder costs about 150 bux a client.  If there is anyone that can build mac for us thatd be much appreciated.

I will buy another mac client when voting system is complete.  Unfortunatly our.friend building the voting system nearly died last week.  So is delayed.

Dont want to spend more money on a mac client thatll be around for a short time before next version.
   If you dont have windows or linux option,😉 then send me your wallet from mac and i will convert to btc to send to you or hold it for you until client is complete.

Sorry folks, mac client is down.  Ill remove it.

Hanzlambrecht@gmail.com for all concerns or transfers.  Or technical errors on mac versions 5 behind what nix and windows is. Because well.   It is unnecessary in this thread to post 50 lines of debugs when i consistently post my personal email and respond to every single pm.

Pm or email.me if the wait is too long for the new mac client, or need help switching to windows.

Thanksa

SILKCOIN - DARKSILK - SILKWEAVER - FREEDOM
arteleis (OP)

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 06:10:26 AM

Removed mac from downloads in ann.  Lorenzo please also remove from silkcoin.io until new client is complete.

arteleis (OP)

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 06:11:37 AM
Last edit: August 23, 2014, 07:33:57 AM by arteleis

Yes mac was built with old api system
  So market data may cause crashes.

Will release new mac client as soon as new client is complete.  Or sooner if someone would like to donate their mac services.

pandionrain

Activity: 113
Merit: 10

SILK. All the cool kids are buying it.

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2014, 08:01:28 AM

Silkcoin in TechniSilk

SILK:   B5ZPSMdFTWKKofvF1cKqVorapD8sV62XFx
BTC:    14vooT31DUVqxCFKR67dnEUojhBfKbHW1L
anarchyx

Activity: 480
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 11:50:14 AM

Yes mac was built with old api system
  So market data may cause crashes.

Will release new mac client as soon as new client is complete.  Or sooner if someone would like to donate their mac services.

Thank you, and no rush.  I can use parallels, I mainly wanted you all to know it had an issue so we don't get a million posts about it.
sparc0

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 02:26:54 PM

Removed mac from downloads in ann.  Lorenzo please also remove from silkcoin.io until new client is complete.

ok, it's done.
ttoroie

Activity: 404

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 06:13:30 PM

Update:

Me - 1000 SILK
yell4george - 1000 SILK
Bitcoin_Mafia_Me - 500 SILK
bobthenager - 1000 SILK
members in google hangout - 2000 SILK
arteleis - 10k SILK (because he's a pimp)
Raistilin - 1000 SILK
Pandionrain - 1000 SILK

Total: 17500 SILK

Awesome start!  I was thinking of allowing people to register their address with the tipbot and tip people themselves in SILK for a 0.25% fee.  That would help keep some funds in the bot.

Hi guys
been away for a while, but back now
see that your all doing OK
I'm in as well with 3k for the tipbot
Cheap SILK these days anyway so BUY MORE CAMELS
where do I send them? (didn't read all the posts yet)

THE JOURNEY'S ON HERE
SEQ: SSeQKtFR5zpqzLYozGRstXCcuaBjdMW3EU DYN: D5KWKzdhRz2yShwjkwX1Co51NBkNtGLuaz
ttoroie

Activity: 404

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 11:24:58 PM

We will see how this plays out. It seems clear we are not wanted here. As nzminer noted.  We are family. This is an insult. I have battled trolls here, fud, morons... but did not expect censorship for an alt after struggling to survive lies and desperation incumbent.

I have never deleted a post on this thread.  And now have all the creative works of new comm and old dreams wiped from this thread with no notification or reason why.  It even seems apparent that explanations were deleted.

I am NOT deleting posts - We have had this thread raped by mods without explanation.

We are Family.  We are Silkcoin
  We are Revolution.  Lips sealed
Well said
That was tooooo rough on Bitcoin_mafia

THE JOURNEY'S ON HERE
SEQ: SSeQKtFR5zpqzLYozGRstXCcuaBjdMW3EU DYN: D5KWKzdhRz2yShwjkwX1Co51NBkNtGLuaz

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 03:48:28 PM

Seriously? Why are they deleting posts? Apparently congratulations are not allowed. (also, my wallet keeps crashing.. wonder if I can post that or if it's off topic too) (I can almost feel myself getting banned)

A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by a Bitcoin Forum moderator. Posts are most frequently deleted because they are off-topic, though they can also be deleted for other reasons. In the future, please avoid posting things that need to be deleted.

Nice to see this coming back - good work!  Smiley
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 210 »
  Print  

Jump to: