May 02, 2024, 11:50:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: To Be or Not to Be
To Be - 41 (70.7%)
Not to Be - 17 (29.3%)
Total Voters: 58

Pages: « 1 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 [109] 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 ... 210 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SILKCOIN][DARKSILK PREANN][TESTING STORMNODES/DarkSIlk MARKET/I2P]  (Read 289446 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
nzminer
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 01:10:52 AM

is this still alive?

Yes it is, good work in progress, keep staking!  Grin

NEM, THE SECURE, SCALABLE BLOCKCHAIN [NEM.IO] [T.ME/NEMRED]

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
arteleis (OP)

Activity: 630
Merit: 505

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 02:54:17 AM

is this still alive?

Yes.  We are Alive.

SILKCOIN - DARKSILK - SILKWEAVER - FREEDOM
pandionrain

Activity: 113
Merit: 10

SILK. All the cool kids are buying it.

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2015, 06:50:03 AM

is this still alive?

Yes.  We are Alive.

SILK:   B5ZPSMdFTWKKofvF1cKqVorapD8sV62XFx
BTC:    14vooT31DUVqxCFKR67dnEUojhBfKbHW1L
arteleis (OP)

View Profile
April 06, 2015, 05:49:53 AM
Last edit: April 06, 2015, 06:04:50 AM by arteleis

Still working away folks.  Daemon was running briefly... lol still some more stuff to work through..

In other news..  How much hash power does everyone have here?  We've talked about it before.  Think I got around 80 mh/s asic scrypt.  Believe we are close to a fantastic multipool union with the brilliant devs currently working on silk... nice to have a rough tally - if pans out accordingly system will be much more efficient then regular pools so them old miners may do some good with this.  (-;

I believe this will also be.  Of any algo. 

arteleis (OP)

View Profile
April 06, 2015, 06:04:04 AM

And also.  I believe this is a good question. 

What is everyone's interest in not only Silk but in Cryptocurrency in general?

Of course we had this beautiful time of freedom fighting and the potential escape from financial clutches.. then of course there was the anon movement following the brief and consistently forked gui movement..

If anyone in cryptos has learned anything.  Bitcoin, if not alts in particular.. may not be the payment system for the basic necessities of life. It is a grand idea indeed, if not a utopian dream... but what is the realistic view of the destiny of altcoins?

There are leagues of brilliant developers who's coins are worth next to nothing on the global market cap scale.. Traders trade the coins, based on triggers, trends.. accumulations.. and daily profit..  Regulations require on a global basis full disclosure of your identity.. birth certificate.. home address.. sin number... in which case youre entire friends and family database is doxxed preparing the legion of trolls to destroy you if you hit a market cap that could threaten current regulations..

What is the point for all of you?  Why are you still staking SilkCoin?  For me... I got into this because i got fed up with snaky developers fucking people... The silkcoin crash was brutal... There were volunteers everywhere.. some trying to save their investment.. some trying to create new investment opportunities.. and some doing it for the goodness of their heart and the opportunity to hit the crypto stage..

I have been with this code, this plan, this community ever since because it has become a consistent part of my daily life... answering tech problems in the middle of the night.. spending the last of my money to pay developers that ghost and leave me hanging.. dreaming nightly and researching constantly the things that havent been achieved but are possible..

Just asking.  What's each of your crutches?  Why you here.  And what you want to see? In Silk.  And in Cryptos?

I believe the general idea is changing as scammers are slowly being faded out..
  And technology and freedom will be making its slow and reasonably quiet entrance as it should be..

nzminer
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 06, 2015, 09:41:05 AM

And also.  I believe this is a good question. 

What is everyone's interest in not only Silk but in Cryptocurrency in general?

Of course we had this beautiful time of freedom fighting and the potential escape from financial clutches.. then of course there was the anon movement following the brief and consistently forked gui movement..

If anyone in cryptos has learned anything.  Bitcoin, if not alts in particular.. may not be the payment system for the basic necessities of life. It is a grand idea indeed, if not a utopian dream... but what is the realistic view of the destiny of altcoins?

There are leagues of brilliant developers who's coins are worth next to nothing on the global market cap scale.. Traders trade the coins, based on triggers, trends.. accumulations.. and daily profit..  Regulations require on a global basis full disclosure of your identity.. birth certificate.. home address.. sin number... in which case youre entire friends and family database is doxxed preparing the legion of trolls to destroy you if you hit a market cap that could threaten current regulations..

What is the point for all of you?  Why are you still staking SilkCoin?  For me... I got into this because i got fed up with snaky developers fucking people... The silkcoin crash was brutal... There were volunteers everywhere.. some trying to save their investment.. some trying to create new investment opportunities.. and some doing it for the goodness of their heart and the opportunity to hit the crypto stage..

I have been with this code, this plan, this community ever since because it has become a consistent part of my daily life... answering tech problems in the middle of the night.. spending the last of my money to pay developers that ghost and leave me hanging.. dreaming nightly and researching constantly the things that havent been achieved but are possible..

Just asking.  What's each of your crutches?  Why you here.  And what you want to see? In Silk.  And in Cryptos?

I believe the general idea is changing as scammers are slowly being faded out..
  And technology and freedom will be making its slow and reasonably quiet entrance as it should be..

Alot of people have been in crypto for all the wrong reasons, pump and dump, get rich quick, its not the way it works, although there are some who have done well, mostly whales who are manipulating the markets with wads of $$$ at hand.

I think that the bubble has burst for most crypto, only the fittest will survive and we will see another rise soon, but all crypto has to move forward in progress, we have seen BTC take a dive and i feel it is being left behind but there is so much competition its hard to know what coin to choose at times.

Most of the weeds have been pulled out, alot of coins will be dead in another 12 months, but we wont be one of them.
We have to be in it for the long run and hang in there, wont be long before we can purchase goods in the shop with such currencies, should be no need to exchange to fiat like what most people aim to do.

NEM, THE SECURE, SCALABLE BLOCKCHAIN [NEM.IO] [T.ME/NEMRED]
Quantify

Activity: 94

View Profile
April 06, 2015, 02:54:23 PM

I am in alt coins particularly because , ask your self one question , how many people watch black and white TV's? or gramophones, do you break out the Walkman when going for a jog?

Bitcoin is great, It may stay forever, But at some point another coin will bring crypto use into the modern age fully, and then replace it , it is that reason i am into alt coins , a ground breaker will land at some point and to help shape that future is an exciting prospect.

Q

BTW this is quantum after other account hacked and stolen

Wink
arteleis (OP)

View Profile
April 06, 2015, 06:19:49 PM

I am in alt coins particularly because , ask your self one question , how many people watch black and white TV's? or gramophones, do you break out the Walkman when going for a jog?

Bitcoin is great, It may stay forever, But at some point another coin will bring crypto use into the modern age fully, and then replace it , it is that reason i am into alt coins , a ground breaker will land at some point and to help shape that future is an exciting prospect.

Q

BTW this is quantum after other account hacked and stolen

Wink

Lol I miss my Walkman.   

pandionrain

Activity: 113

SILK. All the cool kids are buying it.

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2015, 10:47:35 PM

Uhmmm.  From my investment standpoint at the great Silkcoin crash and subsequent bitchin' community takeover  Cheesy  ,  I have deemed Silkcoin as uh.... "TOO BIG TO FAIL."  A community of total strangers came together after being camel raped by the original developer, and these community volunteers put this humpty dumpy fuck back together the way it was intended to be....which no one else could pull off.  Through this, this coin and community has earned my respect and loyalty.  So, this is the only coin I have faithfully supported and fully invested in for long term.  Silkcoin, I am your road dawg......wherever you go, I'm  gonna ride with ya.

SILK:   B5ZPSMdFTWKKofvF1cKqVorapD8sV62XFx
BTC:    14vooT31DUVqxCFKR67dnEUojhBfKbHW1L
arteleis (OP)

View Profile
April 06, 2015, 11:19:54 PM

Uhmmm.  From my investment standpoint at the great Silkcoin crash and subsequent bitchin' community takeover  Cheesy  ,  I have deemed Silkcoin as uh.... "TOO BIG TO FAIL."  A community of total strangers came together after being camel raped by the original developer, and these community volunteers put this humpty dumpy fuck back together the way it was intended to be....which no one else could pull off.  Through this, this coin and community has earned my respect and loyalty.  So, this is the only coin I have faithfully supported and fully invested in for long term.  Silkcoin, I am your road dawg......wherever you go, I'm  gonna ride with ya.

Nicely said.  Oh them damn camel rapings.. I had put it away in a little box.. its all coming back to me...

acquafredda
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1481

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 02:29:13 PM

+1

Yes, that's more or less the same for me.
I thought this coin could have been something nice on the long term.
Then I started to like you guys around.

I'm staking because it feels I'm part of something that may work out at some point.

We have something in our hands.

The coin is working, is fast, is staking... if we find a way to use it that would be it.

That's why my idea was to create a real world project to let silkcoin live again...

Wink
Krista

Activity: 463
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 06:19:28 AM

What command to use for cleaning of a wallet of orphans?
mafort1469

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 01:59:15 AM

What command to use for cleaning of a wallet of orphans?

In the wallet go to the Actions Tab and then click on Debug Window. Click on the Console Tab at the top. In the entry field at the bottom type repairwallet    all one world and then enter. You will get three lines back as shown below:

"mismatched spent coins" : 0,
"amount affected by repair" : 0.00000000,
"orphan blocks removed" : 236

Boom and you are done.

arteleis (OP)

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 10:12:19 PM

Uhmmm.  From my investment standpoint at the great Silkcoin crash and subsequent bitchin' community takeover  Cheesy  ,  I have deemed Silkcoin as uh.... "TOO BIG TO FAIL."  A community of total strangers came together after being camel raped by the original developer, and these community volunteers put this humpty dumpy fuck back together the way it was intended to be....which no one else could pull off.  Through this, this coin and community has earned my respect and loyalty.  So, this is the only coin I have faithfully supported and fully invested in for long term.  Silkcoin, I am your road dawg......wherever you go, I'm  gonna ride with ya.

+1

Yes, that's more or less the same for me.
I thought this coin could have been something nice on the long term.
Then I started to like you guys around.

I'm staking because it feels I'm part of something that may work out at some point.

We have something in our hands.

The coin is working, is fast, is staking... if we find a way to use it that would be it.

That's why my idea was to create a real world project to let silkcoin live again...

Wink

Very Good.  and yes we do. Even Currently silk is a solid coin.  But its gonna be better.. much better.. first test of daemon and qt today were successful.  Id say a little better then halfway before testnet release. The New Silk will completely crush the current model that as you said.. is actually already a good coin.. (-;

Uses of the New Silk?

Personally I'd like to be making pushes into gaming and blockchain gambling; within atomic cross chain trading and token creation.. And of course leaving the majority if not all of clearnet behind. (-;

Also on the current model we're working on I think torrent sharing would be a good idea, but would be an expensive endeavour so would want to see majority support if I was to fund that one.

papasmurph

Activity: 503

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 01:54:33 AM

any working seeds? silk alive? conf file?

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
arteleis (OP)

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 05:28:39 AM

Eh? Can't get peers? Think there was 30 or so on seed node last I looked.

Let me know if you can't get connects.  Should be able to just start client and wait for sync.

And yes still alive.  Currently in heavy development.

fairglu
Legendary

Activity: 1100
Merit: 1030

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2015, 02:55:19 PM

Got to network tab in the explorer: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/silk/#!network

You can then click on the "node list" button for a version to get a read-to-use list of addnode lines for your conf file

papasmurph

Activity: 503

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 09:36:51 PM

Thanks ! Cheesy

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
acquafredda
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1481

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 05:40:01 PM

Yes something gambling related would be good. It would be nice to have a betting site made of SILK
Wink
If I was a dev I would have already prepared it.
But I'm not a dev.
arteleis (OP)

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 10:22:42 PM

Yes something gambling related would be good. It would be nice to have a betting site made of SILK
Wink
If I was a dev I would have already prepared it.
But I'm not a dev.

Yeh had two! Both of them ripped me off so far and closed down.

So yes will have to make our own from now on.  Scoundrels out there.

Pages: « 1 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 [109] 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 ... 210 »
  Print  

Jump to: