Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 10:59:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 [312] 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 ... 386 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [HYP] HyperStake | Generous Reward Staking | Advanced Staking Controls & Wallet  (Read 679272 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Daffadile

Activity: 1162
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2016, 05:12:18 PM

The staking doesn't seem to work at the % it says it is. I did do the coin control and the numbers are not adding up.
How do I fix this and is anyone else noticing this issue ?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitmaster1x
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

CRYPTO-CITY.COM 🌟 Communities

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2016, 08:11:52 AM

The staking doesn't seem to work at the % it says it is. I did do the coin control and the numbers are not adding up.
How do I fix this and is anyone else noticing this issue ?

HYP is not a flat %, it adjust as difficulty fluctuates and there's only so many rewards to go around per day so it's competitive. If your coin has matured with enough age, your maximum reward stake per block is 1000 HYP regardless of whether your block size is 5k, 10k or 100k coins.

Join us here if you haven't already done: https://www.crypto-city.com/index.php/hyperstake-hyp-ann/

rockmoney

Activity: 439
Merit: 297

www.amazon.com/shops/MinersSupply

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2016, 08:46:17 AM

Is the dev still running a private pool or has everything moved to the growing PoS public pools? If anyone knows of any good PoS pools, I can bring in decent amounts of coin. Unfortunately, some of the best pools just do not show up in Google searches, so you can either send me a PM or reply here. Either way, I would truly appreciate being part of a solid "underground" PoS pool!   Wink

GekkoScience Products on Amazon Prime 1-DAY SHIPPING 
bitmaster1x
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2016, 11:54:45 AM

Is the dev still running a private pool or has everything moved to the growing PoS public pools? If anyone knows of any good PoS pools, I can bring in decent amounts of coin. Unfortunately, some of the best pools just do not show up in Google searches, so you can either send me a PM or reply here. Either way, I would truly appreciate being part of a solid "underground" PoS pool!   Wink
The best pool is the wallet on your own computer  Wink

Daffadile

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2017, 05:51:36 PM

WHy is the staking not working ? Funny since the coin is called hyperstake... Not much staking going on. 30k coins takes 30days Huh wtf that means I get 3% in a month ?? it should be over 10% what is going on ? Coin control Huh

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
almightyruler
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1092

View Profile
January 01, 2017, 10:57:45 PM

WHy is the staking not working ? Funny since the coin is called hyperstake... Not much staking going on. 30k coins takes 30days Huh wtf that means I get 3% in a month ?? it should be over 10% what is going on ? Coin control Huh

It's probably just variance due to a relatively low balance. It will average out in the long run, but with a smaller balance you could see long periods between stakes.

I have a balance of about 1.4 million and have staked 365 times in 30 days. If you scale that count down to a 30k balance, you get an average value of around 8 days between each stake, or about 4 times per month. You could end up staking 6 or 7 times in the next 30 days to catch up, so to speak.

Go buy some more, it's super cheap right now, and will make your staking more consistent. Smiley

BTW - you are keeping your wallet running 24/7, right?
bitmaster1x
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2017, 03:11:46 AM

You going to need more than 30k coins. A few million is a good start.  Smiley

Daffadile

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2017, 05:32:52 PM

Yes but when I look at their site that calculates the current % stake it says it is 200%. It can go up to 1000%
So why is it so low ? You are right I don't think I have enough coins yet. It just feels like the coin is not what was advertised.
Those graphs can't be right.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
bitmaster1x
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2017, 10:08:21 PM
Last edit: January 16, 2017, 10:45:32 PM by bitmaster1x

Yes but when I look at their site that calculates the current % stake it says it is 200%. It can go up to 1000%
So why is it so low ? You are right I don't think I have enough coins yet. It just feels like the coin is not what was advertised.

HYP isn't like other wallets. It's like a game of chess. There are many factors involved and depending on how you play and what others do, your results can vary. Factors that affect your results are, how many coins you have, how your blocks are set up, how many people have their wallet on, how many people come and go, etc...

This is part of the fun Smiley it's a game in a sense and it is constantly changing depending on what's going on in the network.

...and the most important part is trading it on the exchange, this is where value is derived since it is not currently used for anything else. I trade it everyday, 24/7 on almost all the market bases on multiple exchange, but mainly on Cryptopia.

The more people actively trade it, the more value it has. Smiley

billotronic
Legendary

Activity: 1610

Crackpot Idealist

View Profile
January 17, 2017, 05:13:07 PM

HYP isn't like other wallets. It's like a game of chess. There are many factors involved and depending on how you play and what others do, your results can vary. Factors that affect your results are, how many coins you have, how your blocks are set up, how many people have their wallet on, how many people come and go, etc...

I have a large patch of grey hair that I named 'blocksize' because of HYP and trying to find that magic formula.

Those charts are totally right and what you are seeing is the inflation control at work.

This post sums up why all this bullshit is a scam
Read It. Hate It. Change the facts that it represents.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1606638.msg16139644#msg16139644
bitmaster1x
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2017, 09:38:31 AM

I have a large patch of grey hair that I named 'blocksize' because of HYP and trying to find that magic formula.

Those charts are totally right and what you are seeing is the inflation control at work.

There is no magic formula. As Bruce Lee would say, "be like water." It's more like art, once you get it, it becomes like second nature. Smiley You just know what to do without thinking too much about it,

billotronic
Legendary

Crackpot Idealist

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 02:50:07 PM

(this would be a great strangelove meme...)

OR: How I Stopped worrying and set Hyperstake on autopilot

synthgauge

Activity: 1149
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 04:42:35 PM

We dont have any POS pools here. This shtick is planned to come out within the next two years. I will set the one up once I have received a confirmation from u that u read up on the terms and conditions of participation policy. Together we will set this space on fire. U are invited to attend my personal blog where I post my thoughts on the implementation of pure POS pools, the following link will take u right there: https://POSthePOS.pool, feel free to join with me and read up on a piece that I published in 2003.
bitmaster1x
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2017, 05:01:06 AM

We dont have any POS pools here. This shtick is planned to come out within the next two years. I will set the one up once I have received a confirmation from u that u read up on the terms and conditions of participation policy. Together we will set this space on fire. U are invited to attend my personal blog where I post my thoughts on the implementation of pure POS pools, the following link will take u right there: https://POSthePOS.pool, feel free to join with me and read up on a piece that I published in 2003.

The easiest and safest way is just to run a wallet on your local computer. I'd never send my coins to a pool.

eachann47

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 11:47:17 AM

The easiest and safest way is just to run a wallet on your local computer. I'd never send my coins to a pool.

safe and sound paths leads to us a consentration with our work which is very necessery.
BitcoinNational
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 03:29:24 PM

Is the dev still running a private pool or has everything moved to the growing PoS public pools? If anyone knows of any good PoS pools, I can bring in decent amounts of coin. Unfortunately, some of the best pools just do not show up in Google searches, so you can either send me a PM or reply here. Either way, I would truly appreciate being part of a solid "underground" PoS pool!   Wink

agree/disagree

small fish can test the waters on stake pools,
stake pools are the future for the minnows,
so we need to facilitate reputable pools.

i'd validate iSpace if they get on board .. wait they are on board ... i meant ... poswallet ... that'd make for 2 pools Wink

OR: How I Stopped worrying and set Hyperstake on autopilot

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
         ▄████████████████▄▄▄███████
       ▄█████████████████████████████
     ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████▄
   ▄████████▀█▀███▀        ███████████
 ▄████████▀███             ███████████
▄███████▀████                ██████████▄
███████████▀                  ██████████
 ██████▄████                   ██████▄███
  ██████▄████                 ▄█████████
   ██████▄████              ▄██████████
    ██████▄█████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████████▀
     ██████▄████████████▄████████▀█▀██▀
      ██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀█▀██▀
       ██████████████████████▀█▀█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
commissionroad

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 05:40:42 AM

any reason why www.hyperstake.com is no longer registered?
billotronic
Legendary

Crackpot Idealist

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 06:14:25 PM

david had the .com and didn't want to renew it and no one stepped up to take it off his hands.

bitmaster1x
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2017, 12:15:20 AM
Last edit: February 28, 2017, 08:40:30 AM by bitmaster1x

Avoid selling @ 1 sat if possible. Spread the word.

If it goes below 1 sat, it will get delisted from the Cryptopia HYP/BTC market which also means killing future opportunities as cryptopia is somewhat the only liquid market there is for HYP currently.

JudgeDredd_

Activity: 289
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 03:55:20 AM

Avoid selling @ 1 sat if possible. Spread the word.

If it goes below 1 sat, it will get delisted from the Cryptopia HYP/BTC market which also means killing future opportunities as cryptopia is the somewhat only liquid market there is for HYP currently.

there's no future for pos coins,
those who dare think otherwise will be punished lol

if you're so eager to save the market why don't you simply put a huge buy order @1, "market maker"
He doesn't want to bag hold a dead coin obviously.
Pages: « 1 ... 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 [312] 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 ... 386 »
  Print  

Jump to: