Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 10:26:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 [956] 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 ... 1241 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★[ANN] [NAV] NAV COIN - Community Fund Live!!!  (Read 2085700 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
criptix
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 01:41:04 PM

We shall see where my bs hype leads us  Smiley
see u at 0.001
August 5th 2016
Bye!

I dont get it.
Todays date is 9th September 2016.
Are you by any chance living in an alternate dimension or something along that line?

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
        ██████    ██████████████████▄
       ██████     ███████████████████
      ██████                   █████
  ██████
 ███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████████████████████████████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀
.LATTICE - A New Paradigm of Decentralized Finance.

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hashforce101
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 01:44:14 PM

hehe you are typicall aussie ;-) crazy bs 
Yes haha this coin is bigger than all of us now  Smiley
it does not need my aussie hype anymore  Smiley
What it does need is this one last time from me
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v2AC41dglnM
AC/DC - Thunderstruck
Aussie Aussie Aussie OH OH OH!
~HashForce101~

Salute!
shahim
Legendary

Activity: 1082
Merit: 1002

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 02:54:22 PM

Quote from: shahim But like i said i will wait for your new whitepaper.
Please surprise me.

[/quote

We will give all our best to do so! So let's finish here and we work on!

Have a good weekend
Regards
Shahim
l3lack5h33p

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 06:29:17 AM

AC/DC - Thunderstruck
~HashForce101~

Salute!

Thank you Hashforce. Your hype and Youtube videos have kept me entertained for the past almost year and a half. It's been one hell of a ride.
hashforce101
Legendary

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 09:13:00 AM
Last edit: September 10, 2016, 02:18:52 PM by hashforce101

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YVkUvmDQ3HY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xFYQQPAOz7Y

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cN4fNaUAMbA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SBjQ9tuuTJQ

NAV Coin  - The Unbeakable Code

Decentralization is the Key

This is Just The Beginning!

~HaShForce101~
i'm not f$%cking going anywhere!Lets do this!

Eminem - Without Me
Lose Yourself by Eminem | Eminem
50 Cent - My Life ft. Eminem, Adam Levine
Foo Fighters - The Pretender

New Wallets , New Inspiration , New Goals , The Full Project
coming soon

Thank you - l3lack5h33p

.m.

Activity: 280
Merit: 260

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 09:28:06 AM

AC/DC - Thunderstruck
~HashForce101~

Salute!

Nice, love it !

███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
DECENT
FOUNDATION

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[D]ecentralized application
[E]liminated third parties
[C]ontent distribution

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[E]ncrypted & secure
[N]o borders
[T]imeless reputation

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

ipsec

Activity: 584
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 10:24:57 AM

Devs can i add to wallet of NAVcoin... my game ?Cheesy
shahim
Legendary

Activity: 1082
Merit: 1002

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 11:42:14 AM

Devs can i add to wallet of NAVcoin... my game ?Cheesy

What do you mean? Over all we are happy for everyone who is putting effort to bring us forward.

Perhaps you make a small writeup and send it to navcoindev@gmail.com

Best regards
Shahim
tolikkk

Activity: 952

www.pumpmycoin.com

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2016, 01:19:02 PM

We are using a different system, using a Subchain to transport sending information from one node to a random other node. Using this we break the information on the nav blockchain. There is no transaction between you amd receiver, which can be traced, since the recipient do not get the coins you did send.
The working principles of these anon coins are really confusing. Sometimes I wonder whether these principles actually really work. For example, when you just do a mixing like Dash ... then you mix 3 transactions. But if I send 9.34313 Dash via a Masternode to B, then B will receive exactly 9.34313 Dash. How big are the odds that around that time someone else also sends this exact amount of Dash ? So it makes the mixing a useless operation. Or did I misunderstand something ?

Monero has a more complex scheme. I don't know the details for sure, but I remember it had something to do with a bunch of addresses that are generated and your money will be send in pieces over all those addresses and then from those addresses it will be send to the receiver. Take the encryption away, and then I still think you can find out who send the coins. If B receives 2.7 XMR from a 10 addresses ... then you know that this sum probably comes from the same source addresses. So if you trace back, you can easily find who sent the coins. Fortunately for XMR it uses encryption. And that's where its value can be found. Again ... did I misunderstand something ?

NAV uses a subchain. But if you take away the encryption then it is again possible to trace back who sent the coins. The decoupling via the subchain doesn't help much. You know that at 16.00 h 9.35 NAV has been sent to the subchain and that at 16.01 h someone received 9.35 NAV. So not difficult to trace back. But the strength lies in the encryption. So nobody can see how much you sent, which makes it impossible to trace back who sent the coins.

I openly admit I know nothing about these cryptostuff ... but following my logic I don't see why there is this mixing and subchain. At this moment with my limited knowledge, these things look rather useless. The strength comes only from the encryption schemes. Please, if I am not right, correct me. I am always happy to learn something. These anon coins are interesting  Smiley

Dear Diago,

Thank you very much for your kind questions, let me answer them one by one.

NAV ANON is in no way associated with DASH technology or masternode systems. It currently uses a Gateway to channel through particular transaction , this transaction information is encrypted and channeled through a subchain , where the transaction is then processed and directed to the destination address where the transaction arrives at the destination address in clusters. And there is in no way mixing used in the process where transactions are mixed to obtain an untraceable advantage. For the fact that our model itself is untraceable.

Double encryption is used in the channeling and throughout the entire process.

1. No-mixing - Due to the fact that the model of channeling doesn't require such process.

2. Untraceable - Due to the fact that there won't ever be 1 transaction of the same kind anywhere on the network.

Please do let me know , if you need further clarifications.

Warm Regards,
~SoopY~

Hello soopy,

I really tried in good faith. But it seems you people try to avoid a clear explanations how your system will work.
I read your "whitepaper" which is a graphical illustration at best (it looked like someone watched to much stargate the series). We neither see code, maths or talking about possible attack vectors etc. Pp.

I will just wait for your new "whitepaper" or a clear explaination until then i would say be careful to not be a future bagholder.

Also what is this claim about a fast/instamine?

Hi mate. I won't talk about the technicalities of NAV's Anon.
But what I can tell you is that NAV wasn't pre mined or instamined or anything like that.
NAV evolved from Summercoin (it changed name!)
It was a X13 POW and then went to POS.
I mined it back in July 2014 (I remember coz the bloody world cup)

Anyways...all the info is online...Google it!

Salud!
then they talk about encryption as an integral part of the processes in the blockchain and we're talking about threats to decrypt and know the level of encryption 256 bit, but we know that for a new generation of digital passports will use the private key rights encryption in 2048 bits, and that at the moment, apparently, this sort of cipher is more stable in terms of safety and preservation of the confidential data
what happens if the progress of quantum machines will reach the level of peri-domestic home user ( which is soon to happen no doubt ) or other methods of deciphering with a faster pace, and to have an impact on the security of the blockchain because it is human values ?
thank you
bitwho
Legendary

Activity: 1274

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 01:25:22 PM

WAT ?
soopy452000
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001

Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2016, 03:28:23 PM

We are using a different system, using a Subchain to transport sending information from one node to a random other node. Using this we break the information on the nav blockchain. There is no transaction between you amd receiver, which can be traced, since the recipient do not get the coins you did send.
The working principles of these anon coins are really confusing. Sometimes I wonder whether these principles actually really work. For example, when you just do a mixing like Dash ... then you mix 3 transactions. But if I send 9.34313 Dash via a Masternode to B, then B will receive exactly 9.34313 Dash. How big are the odds that around that time someone else also sends this exact amount of Dash ? So it makes the mixing a useless operation. Or did I misunderstand something ?

Monero has a more complex scheme. I don't know the details for sure, but I remember it had something to do with a bunch of addresses that are generated and your money will be send in pieces over all those addresses and then from those addresses it will be send to the receiver. Take the encryption away, and then I still think you can find out who send the coins. If B receives 2.7 XMR from a 10 addresses ... then you know that this sum probably comes from the same source addresses. So if you trace back, you can easily find who sent the coins. Fortunately for XMR it uses encryption. And that's where its value can be found. Again ... did I misunderstand something ?

NAV uses a subchain. But if you take away the encryption then it is again possible to trace back who sent the coins. The decoupling via the subchain doesn't help much. You know that at 16.00 h 9.35 NAV has been sent to the subchain and that at 16.01 h someone received 9.35 NAV. So not difficult to trace back. But the strength lies in the encryption. So nobody can see how much you sent, which makes it impossible to trace back who sent the coins.

I openly admit I know nothing about these cryptostuff ... but following my logic I don't see why there is this mixing and subchain. At this moment with my limited knowledge, these things look rather useless. The strength comes only from the encryption schemes. Please, if I am not right, correct me. I am always happy to learn something. These anon coins are interesting  Smiley

Dear Diago,

Thank you very much for your kind questions, let me answer them one by one.

NAV ANON is in no way associated with DASH technology or masternode systems. It currently uses a Gateway to channel through particular transaction , this transaction information is encrypted and channeled through a subchain , where the transaction is then processed and directed to the destination address where the transaction arrives at the destination address in clusters. And there is in no way mixing used in the process where transactions are mixed to obtain an untraceable advantage. For the fact that our model itself is untraceable.

Double encryption is used in the channeling and throughout the entire process.

1. No-mixing - Due to the fact that the model of channeling doesn't require such process.

2. Untraceable - Due to the fact that there won't ever be 1 transaction of the same kind anywhere on the network.

Please do let me know , if you need further clarifications.

Warm Regards,
~SoopY~

Hello soopy,

I really tried in good faith. But it seems you people try to avoid a clear explanations how your system will work.
I read your "whitepaper" which is a graphical illustration at best (it looked like someone watched to much stargate the series). We neither see code, maths or talking about possible attack vectors etc. Pp.

I will just wait for your new "whitepaper" or a clear explaination until then i would say be careful to not be a future bagholder.

Also what is this claim about a fast/instamine?

Hello criptix,

in all respect, but what do you expect to get? As already anounced by pakage we are going to bring all this open source soon. He is bringing weekly updates about his progress and also giving more and more technical details on his posts.
The "old" whitepaper is quite detailed about the processing of the anon transaction in comparision to a normal transaction. As you perhaps understand we won't give code or something to public until it is under open source license. As you said, you have to wait to the new whitepaper.

regards
shahim

Look shahim, i dont really want to talk you people bad but your actual whitepaper is not good at all.
It is really more or less only a graphical illustration which doesnt say much.
For example look at the zcash whitepaper here and their coin is also not released yet:

http://zerocash-project.org/paper

But like i said i will wait for your new whitepaper.
Please surprise me.

Hi Criptix,

Indeed your intentions might be of the same and so are ours in explaining to you the same over and over again with no avoidance , please have some respect for that.
As for your criticism , please take into account that we did not just come out of the blue nor , NAV ANON came out yesterday , its been there for the last year or more. However much we respect people's opinions , we expect the same respect when it comes to what we do. And I don't see either.

The new whitepaper is something that we are presenting regards to the upgrading of ANON and where everyone can take part of it and gain.

As per your assumption of what a whitepaper should , it is as always subjective and objective specific , therefore it can sometimes be as simple as anyone can understand or as complex as no one can understand.
We've done our best to keep it to what it is , so that people actually know what they are working with. A whitepaper is more or less useless if you and I can't agree to disagree on anything.

NAV ANON is what NAV ANON is and if you are trying to compare that to something that you have seen elsewhere then I'm sorry but you haven't see what it actually is or its uniqueness.

There's nothing that's worth if its not practical , however much whitepapers one writes , if the tech doesn't work its not worth it , when it comes to NAV we've focused on the practicality and to an actual point where people can experience Anonymity hands on. This is what we look forward to.

Ofcourse we always tend towards keeping everyone informed on the work plans and theoretical aspects of them same.

Warm Regards,
~SoopY~

Working/Online Times
04:00:00 GMT - 12:00:00 GMT / 00:00:00 EDT - 08:00:00 EDT

Coin Developments & Contributions 1. SherlockCoin (SHC) (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=454981) 2. [RESURRECTION] Bringing Life to Growthcoin (GRW) , Community Backed Development! (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=469464) 3. [ANN][66][New Maintainer] ★Coin 66★ (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=493987) 4. [RE-ANN] Galaxycoin Revival!-FORK AT BLOCK 255145, KGW, RANDOM BLOCK REWARDS (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=495693) 5. [RESURRECTION] Taking Astrocoin to the Moon,KGW Implemented + HARD FORK AT 17520 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=516549 6. [RESURRECTION] Bringing Electric back to the grid, Community Backed Development! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=514790
l3lack5h33p

Activity: 22

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 03:38:13 PM

https://i.imgur.com/zderlya.png

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YVkUvmDQ3HY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xFYQQPAOz7Y

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cN4fNaUAMbA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SBjQ9tuuTJQ

NAV Coin  - The Unbeakable Code

Decentralization is the Key

This is Just The Beginning!

~HaShForce101~
i'm not f$%cking going anywhere!Lets do this!

Eminem - Without Me
Lose Yourself by Eminem | Eminem
50 Cent - My Life ft. Eminem, Adam Levine
Foo Fighters - The Pretender

New Wallets , New Inspiration , New Goals , The Full Project
coming soon

Thank you - l3lack5h33p

Wohoo!  Cheesy This post made my day. NAV just wouldn't be the same without you
CryptoJohn
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1003

Well, That's Crypto :-\

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 10:52:16 PM

I want to remind everyone to be careful @ the current prices. NAV will definitely correct to 5-7k sats after volume decreases.

Long term, you are fine to buy above 9k as the coin kick ass but just watch your BTC.
Wexfgy12

Activity: 204
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 11:29:15 PM

What are the main use cases for this coin? What seperates it from others?
flying_triangle

Activity: 24

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2016, 01:27:50 AM

What are the main use cases for this coin? What seperates it from others?

Hi Wexfgy12

Nav Coin have been building an innovative and secure platform over the last couple of years and we believe we are world leaders. Especially for our customers who value security and anonymity.

Our engineers are not just interested in following the pack. Nav Coin has engineered world firsts, such as our X13 Mobile Wallet. Anonymous transactions from a Mobile Wallet will be another first, enabling fast and secure transactions to the masses. The use cases are endless.
Wasda

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

Smile if you're not wearing any underwear

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 02:33:15 AM

I want to remind everyone to be careful @ the current prices. NAV will definitely correct to 5-7k sats after volume decreases.

Long term, you are fine to buy above 9k as the coin kick ass but just watch your BTC.

Good luck to you trying to buy back.

▬◇
▬◇▬◆
▬◇▬◇▬◆

███
███░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
██░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░██░░░
██░░░░█░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
██████░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░░░░░░░██████
██░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░██
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░█░░░░██
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░███
███
◇▬
◆▬◇▬
◆▬◇▬◇▬
bitwho
Legendary

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 03:07:26 AM

yeah i kinda agree. so many days spent with over 3 million dollars in volume at 11-12k. i think a new bottom of 8k is established and there gotta be a lot of users who bought at 9-12k satoshis who are looking at higher spikes to be out.

meanwhile bitcoin can spike up and cause the price to drop bellow. but it will have to be a big spike. who knows.  Cool
bitwho
Legendary

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 03:29:55 AM

What are the main use cases for this coin? What separates it from others?

if your asking why are people investing in this coin:

a higher chance that it's speculations bases might become true.  

i don't care what coin you have or compare it too, bitcoin included. it's all about how strong are the bases of the coin's speculations.

So ask your question to your self: what does this coin promise to deliver? Look into the work being done and if that work will help deliver. Compare the deliveries to the speculations of it's market. Because speculations drive the markets. Especially, speculation that might turn true.

spec·u·la·tion
ˌspekyəˈlāSH(ə)n/
noun
the forming of a theory or conjecture without firm evidence.
"there has been widespread speculation that he plans to quit"
investment in stocks, property, or other ventures in the hope of gain but with the risk of loss.
"the company's move into property speculation"

Everyone hopes to bet on a coin that when speculations become true, they will be ahead of the rush demand that might come for it. aka early adaptors

if you want to know any use cases right now:

it's too early to tell. But it promises Decentralized Annon . so if possible, there a whole lot of new markets that could adapt it.
hashforce101
Legendary

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 03:45:57 AM

Good luck to you trying to buy back.

We are the number 1 community on the Planet - With articles written about us

We will support our coin by building at least a strong BUY base . I doubt we will ever see 5-7k

But yes this is trading so do your research.

I'm doing my part - I am sure I have at least another 20 like minded NAV investors who prefer a stable coin, volume eating engine with great features and a extremely bright future.

We are on a great path.

100's of coins have been delisted over the past 2 years. Many currency's prior to 2014 eating our/my money as copy and paste coins.

I did my research back then with hard lessons learned.

I put my faith in Soopy as he was f#$king committed to the project.

Believe me NAV has been through every disaster possible that can happen to a Crypto currency. That's why its so strong today

General what I have found with NAV - regardless of what price point you buy. If you hold your coins long enough you get a very good return. Which is an understatement.

That's my experience anyway. Smiley

Diego24

Activity: 644
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 08:06:59 AM

You are probably rich by now given the prediction powers you have.
Pages: « 1 ... 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 [956] 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 ... 1241 »
  Print  

Jump to: