Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 04:33:04 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 [167] 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 ... 1241 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★[ANN] [NAV] NAV COIN - Community Fund Live!!!  (Read 2085730 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
yuhang87412533

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 06:11:20 AM

I never had a doubt that ~soopy~ would deliver on his word and now he has delivered as promised. Great work ~soopy~

This is a great day and step forward for the NAVAJO community.
P2P chat would have been simple to implement and would have been the easy way out. Instead we have Navajo Anon Messaging encrypted chat. Messaging Privacy

Here is the million dollar question which will rally the market into a frenzy and 20000 sats easy

What’s the encryption method used, are we using sub chains, Nodes, Navajo Magic Gateway and Chowta Star Gate for this messaging system . Then Ill shit myself LOL!

Hold onto your seats guys! Pump incoming!

Phase 2 coming

Have a look the market reaction after the update! Don't you think the money is not popular. You say that what 10000sat. Optimism is a good thing, but not blindly optimistic.

im blindly optimistic thats why I just brought more NAV. . Also all the sells where at 400sats Wink . Also my question, has not been answered. Im sure if we get details on the encryted messaging system the price will sky rocket!
I am blindly optimistic too. Keep up the good work.
The worst dream I've ever met
haha Grin Grin
GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 06:19:52 AM

Official Update about the Progress

Dear Navajo Coin Community!
We are pleased to announce and give You that update about our progress in developments and give You a full view on the current situation.

Quote from: soopy452000
NavajoCoin Messaging System and NavajoCoin Anonymous Technology were almost finished in the development arena , proposed to be implemented in 2 stages.

When We got hit by the attack , I immediately worked on securing the network as well as restart POW to further strengthen the network for the moment and to stabalize the same as well as compensate Bittrex and Bter in the process and the great community here helped me mine the needed blocks to achieve this.

After posting the New Updated client to further secure the Network and thereafter the network stabalizing , I fell sick and was even hospitalized.

And for around 3 weeks I was dead-out , after coming back to work despite all I have been re-evaluating ways to further strengthen the NavajoCoin Anonymous Feature thus prevent any attacks while it has been implemented because when Anon is implemented we risk any attacks so I've re-evaluted in everyway and I've identified ways to make it further secured and also ways to implement them to the Beta Client.

While I have been doing all these in the Crypto World, just to tell you a bit of my background, while being a software developer in the real world I have developed applications which both civil and military applications for the Financial Sector as well as the Military under my Software Firm and I have been called upon to discuss a few upgrades on them and will be at a their facilities analysing them therefore for around 3 days I will on it.

From Monday Onwards I will be back working with NAV and you can expect an end result within the week.

The time taken will be to implement the special Security protocols that I have evaluated and further secure the NavajoCoin Anon Network even though we are testing all functional requirements for the client will be available in the beta so just think it as a quite identical to the real final client, which will have the same features the Beta will have.

And here's the few screenshots of our coding work:

This is just a preview for You, so You can be fully confident, there are more things behind the curtains. Wink

Also along side Beta Anon testing there's a special update coming for the main client. And Soopy doesn't want to tell in first hand that, becouse people might underestimate.

We have also prepared an updated blockchain in zip. for Linux Machines:

Stay tuned for more news guys!

Best Regards

- Soopy452000; Navajo Coin Development Team

Dev, u have any answers on this?
Again we got no result of the work, i stay here no worry about that but. It's not nice when promising things, everybody was waiting till yesterday. And only thing we get is: soon u get it.
Always that soon for 1 month and 2 weeks long is not nice u know.

I asked also on pm's if we get the new wallet / website the 24 of august. Everytime is yes ofcourse.
Now its 25 of august and still nothing?

Lets keep waiting.

yuhang87412533

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 06:24:23 AM

Official Update about the Progress

We are pleased to announce and give You that update about our progress in developments and give You a full view on the current situation.

NavajoCoin Messaging System and NavajoCoin Anonymous Technology were almost finished in the development arena , proposed to be implemented in 2 stages.

When We got hit by the attack , I immediately worked on securing the network as well as restart POW to further strengthen the network for the moment and to stabalize the same as well as compensate Bittrex and Bter in the process and the great community here helped me mine the needed blocks to achieve this.

After posting the New Updated client to further secure the Network and thereafter the network stabalizing , I fell sick and was even hospitalized.

And for around 3 weeks I was dead-out , after coming back to work despite all I have been re-evaluating ways to further strengthen the NavajoCoin Anonymous Feature thus prevent any attacks while it has been implemented because when Anon is implemented we risk any attacks so I've re-evaluted in everyway and I've identified ways to make it further secured and also ways to implement them to the Beta Client.

While I have been doing all these in the Crypto World, just to tell you a bit of my background, while being a software developer in the real world I have developed applications which both civil and military applications for the Financial Sector as well as the Military under my Software Firm and I have been called upon to discuss a few upgrades on them and will be at a their facilities analysing them therefore for around 3 days I will on it.

From Monday Onwards I will be back working with NAV and you can expect an end result within the week.

The time taken will be to implement the special Security protocols that I have evaluated and further secure the NavajoCoin Anon Network even though we are testing all functional requirements for the client will be available in the beta so just think it as a quite identical to the real final client, which will have the same features the Beta will have.

And here's the few screenshots of our coding work:

This is just a preview for You, so You can be fully confident, there are more things behind the curtains. Wink

Also along side Beta Anon testing there's a special update coming for the main client. And Soopy doesn't want to tell in first hand that, becouse people might underestimate.

We have also prepared an updated blockchain in zip. for Linux Machines:

Stay tuned for more news guys!

Best Regards

Dev, u have any answers on this?
Again we got no result of the work, i stay here no worry about that but. It's not nice when promising things, everybody was waiting till yesterday. And only thing we get is: soon u get it.
Always that soon for 1 month and 2 weeks long is not nice u know.

I asked also on pm's if we get the new wallet / website the 24 of august. Everytime is yes ofcourse.
Now its 25 of august and still nothing?

Dude, get used to it. The developers always do. Don't ask why, is not the answer.
hashforce101
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 06:25:48 AM

I think to code a messaging system that encrypts your messages is not easy and when you look at the time frame ~soopy~ must have been working late nights day in day out and many hrs to acheive this phase 1 goal.

If you where lucky like me to catch the tiny dump of NAV then its win win.

Now regarding the website there are only 2 things left "timeline" and something else?

When Phase 2 arrives most of you are going to have a gigantic orgasm and wish you had bought more NAV like me. Only thing is you will be buying on a high as everyone else will be buying as well.

It will be like a tsunami

New Website
New Exchanges
New Wallet

Then you will realize that the wait was worth it.  

Looking forward to test in the beta phase

I’m a Believer and I’m a NAVAJO all the way
Go NAVAJO to the MOON! Grin

if you dont belive get out now and sell your NAV as you dont have any patience for new crpto currency's
if you belive that all will go according to plan buy more and reap the rewards.

yuhang87412533

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 06:28:10 AM

I think to code a messaging system that encrypts your messages is not easy and when you look at the time frame ~soopy~ must have been working late nights day in day out and many hrs to acheive this phase 1 goal.

Now regarding the website there are only 2 things left "timeline" and something else?

When Phase 2 arrives most of you are going to have a gigantic orgasm and wish you had bought more NAV like me. Only thing is you will be buying on a high as everyone else will be buying as well.

New Website
New Exchanges
New Wallet

Do you believe this will dump to 100sat
hashforce101
Legendary

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 06:32:19 AM

New Website
New Exchanges
New Wallet

try! I dare you. Good luck nothing will happen . I am 150% sure.
GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 06:33:12 AM

New Website
New Exchanges
New Wallet

It will not dump, but it will pump. The Dev is a human being too - he works while the majority of us just complain.

GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 06:34:50 AM

New Website
New Exchanges
New Wallet

+1,000,000
These useless FUDers are back again. Lets see them make their own coin. Did you get my PM?

minerjoen

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 06:38:45 AM

New Website
New Exchanges
New Wallet

Yes it can be that its hard to create a anon message system ( i dont know who want that because many wallets got an anon message system )
But we should see the release from navajo (anon transactions ) in the wallet yesterday, also the website should be yesterday. What we get yesterday? nothing.

I wanne hear answers about this, i dont want this week again as an update: yeah next week or soon.

I really dont want to fud ( i hope u guys also dont take my questions as fud!! ), but i and i think the most of our community want to get this questions answered.

The first promise on the 16th of juli get broken, and we all get the story behind that about soopy and his illness. But after that, we also get only delays after delays.
This same happened also 2-3 weeks ago when we was waiting for the big update, the only update we get was a quote on this forum with the message: we will release it in the next 2 weeks.
Now the 2 weeks are over and we get the update in words: in the next week.
The people who only read messages from the dev team, they only read: soon or next weeks for more then 1 month long. And that's why i want to know why it get only delayt and the updates are only words.

Like i told to sum2dev in pm: i'm not angry, i'm not pissed, but i am dissapointed in all of this.
I won't sell, i still got trust, i just want to know why still nothing updated

Bitcoin: 1GPjrqoWGQfqyCEYnPhbA3nWN9dmMwFHRE
Elementrem: 0xF4789b95826C4474B3E7C780Fd90f639b51C4B6c
yuhang87412533

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 06:47:02 AM

New Website
New Exchanges
New Wallet

+1,000,000
These useless FUDers are back again. Lets see them make their own coin. Did you get my PM?
The price is with the mouth to shout up? +1000,0 +1000,00 +1000000 dude, don't daydream the wake up.
david1365
Legendary

Activity: 994

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 06:52:36 AM

Too much waiting for one coin in crypto world, atleast it's not good for me, i'm waiting for next week and i want to price rise again to atleast 2k sat, then i'm out
yuhang87412533

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 07:04:42 AM

Too much waiting for one coin in crypto world, atleast it's not good for me, i'm waiting for next week and i want to price rise again to atleast 2k sat, then i'm out
The key is also to 2000sat?
GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 07:17:26 AM

You wait, because it is one man doing all the work, while you wait.

hashforce101
Legendary

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 07:29:02 AM

Official Update - Phase One of Beta Testings prepared

We are pleased to announce that we have successfully finished preparing the Phase One of Beta Testings, which is the Messaging System builded in the wallet.  It will allow users to share information and discussing by chatting right from the client. During this week we worked not only on finishing that feature and adding best security to that client, but we also improved it - It was first planned to be the P2P Chat, but we improved it for even better - to encrypted chat.
 Also You should remember that our Beta Testing's period have two phases - Phase One, which we today are pleased to announce as fully finished is the Messaging System. Phase Two of Beta Testings will take place after the Phase One and it will be the Anonymous System.
 Today we can confirm that this, first stage of Beta Testings is fully prepared for release. The official Beta Testings of that wallet will start this, incoming week. Everyone will be able to join the tests. We will give the Community the full ETA (which day of the incoming week beta tests will start and end) in first days of that week.

Best Regards & Stay Tuned for more news! Wink

This is awesome . Another feature ~soopy~ can tick off his list. Looking forward to beta testing - Man this is going to Rock Navajocoin X13 Anon
Dont forget to donate to the fund on page 1 if you want to see this coin shine. Patience is the key and stay positive and share positive vibes . We will get there even if the road seems dam dam hard.
bspus
Legendary

Activity: 2165
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 07:55:21 AM

You will not see 2000 sat until anon is implemented. And until a new wallet update comes, price might even fall to 300 sat again. So if you are leaving, you might as well do it now

DRPD
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 08:13:51 AM
Last edit: August 25, 2014, 09:55:38 AM by DRPD

waiting per se is not the problem at least not for me. but waiting on what?
there is still no website .... waiting so long on such a simple thing realy scares me.

i have done several customer websites including online stores and stuff by myself (alone) while we are waiting on nav website.
no offense here and maybe i'm not aware of some special features ...

however i don't think nav will hit 2k. maybe 1k - 1.5k at best even with anon.
a lot of people only waiting for a little bump to get out (including me).

there are already a lot of anon coins and i guess nav missed the anon hype.
look at vertcoin, the release of stealth addresses (a realy good anon system in my opinion) did a small bump for 2 -3 days that was all.

well we have to WAIT and see.
yuhang87412533

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 09:11:53 AM

Now the price of 310sat, immediately to about 100sat. Want to buy to order.
Unpredictable

Activity: 292
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 09:27:37 AM

Because sadly it was not an update, just the announcement. A minor one. Crypto world goes fast, Navajo doesn't. Yet...at least I hope so.
It's good to see the progress, though.

Don't focus only on technical updates, we need new people willing to buy and hold the coin, some PR work would be advisable.
yuhang87412533

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 09:42:59 AM

Because sadly it was not an update, just the announcement. A minor one. Crypto world goes fast, Navajo doesn't. Yet...at least I hope so.
It's good to see the progress, though.

Don't focus only on technical updates, we need new people willing to buy and hold the coin, some PR work would be advisable.
So I would say that the price will go to 100sat today. Each time all is such, enough of the lies. Guys, I wish you good luck, I go first. Crypto world requires a technology, but more important is honesty.
paycum

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 09:50:04 AM

although im not fully disappointed, i do have to agree with most people here.

soopy isdoing a great job, and maybe our expectations where too high, but with all those delays and all the waiting a simple text update with its finished and coming soon isnt really a big update!

first of all i think everybody is waiting on the anon transactions, and not the messaging. secondly if the messaging is finished why they didnt start the test fase right away instead of only announcing "coming week".

again i do appreciate all the hard work from the devs, but there are already a lot of people who where negative...this gives them another reason to complain. it just looks like it isnt finished and the text update just gives devs a few days time extra to work on it.

and you all probably know that im one of the few really positive guys here, but if even i am not happy with the update i understand why there is no buy support at all.

but ok enough said....lets hope the beta starts today and only takes 1 or 2 days before anon transactions beta gets announced.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Pages: « 1 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 [167] 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 ... 1241 »
  Print  

Jump to: