Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 08:49:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BANKSYCOIN (SOON TO BE ARTSYCOIN) - ORIGINAL OFFICIAL THREAD  (Read 75779 times)
jose60

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 11:27:55 PM

Please, rpcport?
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gielbier

Activity: 914
Merit: 250

Making Smart Money Work

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 12:14:34 AM

some bad pool operators here damn. Any decent pools available?

█████▄
██▀   ▀██
██     ██
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄████▄   ▀███▀   ▄████▄
▄██▀  ▀██▄▄████▄▄██▀  ▀██
██       ███   ███       ██
██▄  ▄██▀▀████▀▀██▄  ▄██▀
▀████▀   ▄███▄   ▀████▀
▄██▀ ▀██▄
██     ██
██▄   ▄██
▀█████
          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄
Prasaga
                                                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████████████████▄
██████████████████▄
████████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER     
►  TECH WP
►  COMMERCIAL WP
IanFoxley
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 06:01:45 AM

No pool now to mine on so what now

Well you can solo mine at the moment ... it is working very fine.

I hope devs will sort those problems very soon!

Regards.
must not like my zeus miner trying to solo at 1.2 mh/s and showing the avg speed but nothing yet.

Why wont use built-in mining function from a wallet? Smiley

I am not minig a lot as I haven't got proper devices, but I was checking how does it work and I mined few coins Smiley just I recieved them after few days Smiley but few hundreds in few quaters was mined after all.

Wallet mining is using the CPU, so not so good...Need a GPU even if hashrate is lower than it has been. Still only got 6 blocks in an hour and that was with 715KH/s

IanFoxley
Legendary

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 06:02:17 AM

Please, rpcport?
rpcport=36274

IanFoxley
Legendary

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 06:03:46 AM

some bad pool operators here damn. Any decent pools available?

Its not the pools fault, its because even when lots of hashpower is added, the difficulty stays quite low so then blocks are being found too quickly and that can affect the pool servers.

Solo Mining might be best option at moment.

IanFoxley
Legendary

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 06:04:24 AM

Regards.
must not like my zeus miner trying to solo at 1.2 mh/s and showing the avg speed but nothing yet.

You should be finding blocks.

Have you tried your zeus miner with other scrypt coins and do they mine ok too? If so you need to double check that your command line is ok and that your miner is set up ok.

jmsr1978

Activity: 355

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2014, 06:40:08 AM

Hello!

can someone explain me how to solo-mine. I also have a small Zeus 1.3mh/s

Thanks in advance

Video editor and graphic designer in love with Cryptocoins!!!
IanFoxley
Legendary

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 06:47:57 AM

Hello!

Thanks in advance

I would love to help, but I am not familiar with the Zeus miners config file setup.

Best thing for you would be to post in the Alternate cryptocurrencies\Mining forum as more people might see your post and try and help you out.

Also might be some guides in there for people that have zeus miners and how to solo mine.

Hope you get sorted out and mining soon though.

jmsr1978

Activity: 355

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2014, 06:53:10 AM

Hello!

Thanks in advance

I would love to help, but I am not familiar with the Zeus miners config file setup.

Best thing for you would be to post in the Alternate cryptocurrencies\Mining forum as more people might see your post and try and help you out.

Also might be some guides in there for people that have zeus miners and how to solo mine.

Hey thanks for ur answer... I know about the zeus, this is ok but what i need more is how to configure the cgminer for solo-mine Banksycoins

Video editor and graphic designer in love with Cryptocoins!!!
IanFoxley
Legendary

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 07:07:15 AM

Hello!

Thanks in advance

Hey thanks for ur answer... I know about the zeus, this is ok but what i need more is how to configure the cgminer for solo-mine Banksycoins

Hi again.

Yes, this is why I said to look in that forum, because your zeus miner has a specific command line in cgminer that is special for your zeus miner.
If I posted my cgminer command line for example it wouldn't work, as every graphics card has to have specific settings, like intensity and threadconcurrency to be at the right settings or else they can not mine properly. If I had a R9 270 and I posted my settings to someone who had a R9 290 for example, then they wouldn't get the best speed or their Cgminer wouldn't run at all or would even cause their PC to bluescreen and they would have to reboot.

IanFoxley
Legendary

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 07:18:30 AM

Hello!

Thanks in advance

I have sent you a PM.

valta4065

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 01:47:39 PM
Last edit: August 10, 2014, 02:39:07 PM by valta4065

Regards.

Have you tried your zeus miner with other scrypt coins and do they mine ok too? If so you need to double check that your command line is ok and that your miner is set up ok.

my zeus has found blocks 26 rejects and 1 accept thats bad maybe I have clock speed set way to high 345, I will wait for a pool not working.

█▄       ▄                                            ████     ▐███▌                                               
    ▐████▄ ▄██                                           █████     ████▌                                               
    ▐█████████▌                                          █████     ████                                                
▄▄▄▄▄███████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                                   █████    █████                                 █████          
  ▀█████▀▀  ▄██████████▄                   ████     ▄██████████████████████                             █████          
    ▀▀  ▄▄██████████████                  █████     ██████████████████████                             ▄█████          
    ▄██████▀██▀█████████     ▄██████   ▄██████████      ████     █████          ▄████████    ▄██████▄  █████  █████    
    █████▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██████    ▄███████████ ███████████     ▐████     █████       ▄███████████  ██████████  ██████████████  
    ███████ █ ██████    ▄█████▀ ▐█████  ▐█████         █████     █████      ▄██████▀ ████ █████▀  ▀██  ██████████████  
    █████▄  ▄ ▄▄██████▌ ██████████████  ██████    ██████████████████████▄ ▄█████    █████ ████████     █████    █████  
   ▐██████ ██ █████████ ████████████    █████▌    ▀██████████████████████ █████    ██████  ██████████ ▄████▀   ▄█████  
   ████████████████████ ██████          █████          ████     █████     █████▄  ███████      ██████ █████    ██████  
   ██████████████████   █████████████  ████████      ▄████    ▐████▌     ██████████████  ███████████ █████    █████   
   ████████████████▀      ██████████     ███████▀     ████▀     ████▌     ████████▌ ███  ▀████████   █████    █████   

|
    Bet on Future Blocks & Earn a Passive Income   
             Supports Bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS and more!             
   🎰 Play Lottery
🎲 Play Dice
🍀Get Referral Bonus
    ▄████████▄
  █████▀█▀██████
 ████▄  ▄  ▀█████
██████▌ ▀▀▀ ▄████▌
██████▌ ███  ████▌
 ████      ▄▄████
  █████▄█▄█████▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀
    ▄▄███████▄
  ▄█████████████
 █████████▀ ▀▀███▄
▐███▌   ▀    ▐████
▐████        █████
 █████▀    ▄█████▀
  ▀█████████████
    ▀▀███████▀
   ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄█████████████▄
▄████████▀▀   ███
████▀▀  ▄█▀  ████
██▄▄ ▄█▀     ████
▀█████      █████
 ▀████▄███▄ ███▀
    ▀███████▀
IanFoxley
Legendary

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 02:56:51 PM

Regards.

my zeus has found blocks 26 rejects and 1 accept thats bad maybe I have clock speed set way to high 345, I will wait for a pool not working.
jmsr1978 has a zeus also, not sure on the model, maybe you could see what settings he might be using, if he is solomining as well. Might be worth a shot!

roslinpl
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2014, 11:21:28 AM

A good Monday for BanksyCoin market:
BTC-BSY      Volume:   0.13008763   Change: 229.2%
SwissMiners

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2014, 09:52:05 PM

I wouldn't trust those swissminers.com....

Better use other multi pool for now..

Time will show what they are made of.

Any facts you could base your statement on?? We are asking ourselfs why someone would make a statement like the day we informed the community about our Banksycoin pool and therefore can't have any experience at all regarding usage of our service? (apart from the fact the there are serious probs with the coin at the moment and NO pool at all available)

Thank you for clarifying
roslinpl
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2014, 09:56:53 PM

Any facts you could base your statement on?? We are asking ourselfs why someone would make a statement like the day we informed the community about our Banksycoin pool and therefore can't have any experience at all regarding usage of our service? (apart from the fact the there are serious probs with the coin at the moment and NO pool at all available)

Thank you for clarifying

A statement was to secure people from scammy p2pools.

It is much better for miners to not trust at first to all of the p2pools just like that. Hundreds of them ran away with coins.

As you know I didn't called your p2pool a scam - I told that better wait and see how reliable your pool is.

No offence - but would you recommend to a friend new unknown pool or rather you would suggest to use other one - known better for more members?

You understand perhaps now why I told that.

Kind regards and good luck.
SwissMiners

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2014, 10:20:47 PM

Thank you for clarifying

A statement was to secure people from scammy p2pools.

It is much better for miners to not trust at first to all of the p2pools just like that. Hundreds of them ran away with coins.

As you know I didn't called your p2pool a scam - I told that better wait and see how reliable your pool is.

No offence - but would you recommend to a friend new unknown pool or rather you would suggest to use other one - known better for more members?

You understand perhaps now why I told that.

Kind regards and good luck.
Well that's a fair, understandable and correct statement now. Unfortunately our account has been banned for 5 days and our post has been deleted right after your post. So you see that posts like that do not make it easier to establish a reputation in here which is important to get users on our server and therefore be able to have a stable and widely used mining pool.

We will have multi-pool soon and working hard on single currency / multi-coin/algo functionality.

Kind regards
roslinpl
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2014, 10:56:25 PM

Well that's a fair, understandable and correct statement now. Unfortunately our account has been banned for 5 days and our post has been deleted right after your post. So you see that posts like that do not make it easier to establish a reputation in here which is important to get users on our server and therefore be able to have a stable and widely used mining pool.

We will have multi-pool soon and working hard on single currency / multi-coin/algo functionality.

Kind regards

It is not my fault that your account was banned. I didn't reported your post so the fault is on your side - as you were spamming.

As you know from a definition spamming is also posting on a forum only for advertising purposes.

If you want to create reliable mining pool why you wont open official thread at 1st. Then when you will get any interest you will gain some/any reliability...

You came here and well ... we had many similar cases where completely new users were scamming other miners with their completely new pools.

And well ... advice for a good pool is - open transparent official thread in correct section - and WAIT for people for any responses, questions, etc... this is how you build a reputation.

That's all what I want to say in this case.

Once  again I wish you good luck.

Regards.
gielbier

Activity: 914

Making Smart Money Work

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 06:54:52 PM

Can you guys fix the log bug. 30 gb of staking log is a bit much.

█████▄
██▀   ▀██
██     ██
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄████▄   ▀███▀   ▄████▄
▄██▀  ▀██▄▄████▄▄██▀  ▀██
██       ███   ███       ██
██▄  ▄██▀▀████▀▀██▄  ▄██▀
▀████▀   ▄███▄   ▀████▀
▄██▀ ▀██▄
██     ██
██▄   ▄██
▀█████
          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄
Prasaga
                                                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████████████████▄
██████████████████▄
████████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER     
►  TECH WP
►  COMMERCIAL WP
IanFoxley
Legendary

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 06:58:21 PM

Can you guys fix the log bug. 30 gb of staking log is a bit much.

Close your wallet, delete the log file and then put this line in your banksycoin.conf

printtoconsole=1

This should help with that problem. I reported it on this forum a while ago, then searched for people with similar for other altcoins.
Some were fixed in other coins wallet, but if not then the solution was the line of text I just posted.

It basically stops the wallet from outputting to a text file.

It shouldn't effect anything apart from give you more drive space over time.
It hasn't affected stakes for me.

And just removing that line, puts it back to how it was.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: