Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 02:16:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BANKSYCOIN (SOON TO BE ARTSYCOIN) - ORIGINAL OFFICIAL THREAD  (Read 75778 times)
Atomicat
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1002

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 01:31:33 AM

{
"blocks" : 309350,
"currentblocksize" : 1000,
"currentblocktx" : 0,
"difficulty" : 0.00028080,
"errors" : "",
"generate" : true,
"genproclimit" : 7,
"hashespersec" : 3473,
"networkhashps" : 4104,

"pooledtx" : 0,
"testnet" : false
}

So like... is my solo CPU mining supporting the entire network?  Awesome!  Who needs pools?  I'm gonna point CGminer at myself and pull the trigger, see what happens.

Edit:  Well this happened without CGminer.  Ok, could someone interpret this for me?

{
"blocks" : 309357,
"currentblocksize" : 1000,
"currentblocktx" : 0,
"difficulty" : 0.00036192,
"errors" : "",
"generate" : true,
"genproclimit" : 7,
"hashespersec" : 9299,
"networkhashps" : 5520,

"pooledtx" : 0,
"testnet" : false
}

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
madmartyk
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1030

Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 02:17:47 AM

anyone have any more nodes, not getting a connection.

Atomicat
Legendary

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 03:35:29 AM

Ya want art?  I'll give ya art!  Here's something that's fairly signature of my style.  I like to paint with light.  I love it when the viewer says they know it's real but they don't know what or how.  I like to push through extremes and see what comes out on the other side.  You shouldn't do this with a camera, point a 500mm lens straight into blinding sunlight.  Just so WRONG!  Cheesy

And now for a quick <rant>.

Bloody bloody bloody elitist crap!  I had to put up with this shit in high-school when I was learning 6502 machine language.  "Do you know how to..."  "Don't bother me, figure it out yourself."  That was over 30 years ago.  My last programming job was an Autocad Lisp application back in 1997, Acad-12, first Windows 3.1 version.  I'm tired, I hurt, and I do NOT feel the need to learn all the background and related whatever just to install a javascript plugin off of Github just to post post to a forum.  Sorry Bitcointa.lk, suck it.  *sigh*  This scene is absolutely terrible with documentation.

</rant>

I need an agent.  I'm stuck up in the northlands of Manitoba where my work/subjects are.  I don't have access to a good print shop and know nothing about the market.  Oh I've got the pictures, tons of them, award winners and one in the provincial archives, but that's where it ends.  I just don't have the access or resources to make a real go of it.  Artists are rarely the type of people needed to sell their work anyways, we only talk like this...

layer1gfx
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1109

Graphic Design & Translation - BTC accepted here!

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2014, 04:02:53 AM

Ya want art?  I'll give ya art!  Here's something that's fairly signature of my style.  I like to paint with light.  I love it when the viewer says they know it's real but they don't know what or how.  I like to push through extremes and see what comes out on the other side.  You shouldn't do this with a camera, point a 500mm lens straight into blinding sunlight.  Just so WRONG!  Cheesy

And now for a quick <rant>.

Bloody bloody bloody elitist crap!  I had to put up with this shit in high-school when I was learning 6502 machine language.  "Do you know how to..."  "Don't bother me, figure it out yourself."  That was over 30 years ago.  My last programming job was an Autocad Lisp application back in 1997, Acad-12, first Windows 3.1 version.  I'm tired, I hurt, and I do NOT feel the need to learn all the background and related whatever just to install a javascript plugin off of Github just to post post to a forum.  Sorry Bitcointa.lk, suck it.  *sigh*  This scene is absolutely terrible with documentation.

</rant>

I need an agent.  I'm stuck up in the northlands of Manitoba where my work/subjects are.  I don't have access to a good print shop and know nothing about the market.  Oh I've got the pictures, tons of them, award winners and one in the provincial archives, but that's where it ends.  I just don't have the access or resources to make a real go of it.  Artists are rarely the type of people needed to sell their work anyways, we only talk like this...

just try google for some good online service to get your stuff printed, it could be something like this here who print your photos on canvas in good quality. maybe someone here knows a good company for that.

then list your work on banksycoin.co.uk and add printing and shipping costs to the price of your work.
niconus

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 05:09:24 AM

It's hopeless... every time I restart the wallet it will no longer sync. I have to delete the entire blockchain and rebuild it in order for the wallet to sync. Too bad... I like this coin, but my patience has ended

Does anyone know how to sync wallet...... i tryed nodes in config file but no luck
layer1gfx
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2014, 05:15:46 AM

i assume that you use version 1.4? what platform if so?
i had to change rules in my firewall and open port 36274 to let it sync.
maybe you have to give it some time to connect as well.
IanFoxley
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 06:01:43 AM

i assume that you use version 1.4? what platform if so?
i had to change rules in my firewall and open port 36274 to let it sync.
maybe you have to give it some time to connect as well.

Yes, definitely give it some time.

I had the same problem yesterday, put the new wallet on my laptop, laptop hadn't had blockchain updated for weeks.
No connection, looked for conf file, didn't have one, so copied over the one from my other PC, restarted wallet, still no connection.
SItting scratching my head and kept my eye on it for about 5-10 minutes, went away for a few minutes, came back and it was updating.

So yeh, giving it 10 minutes or so probably helps.

orgi666

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 09:44:10 AM

I have removed everything except of the wallet,resynced....and nothing,looks like i am on a wrong fork
only one connection,mining goes too easy,and sending coins to exchange does nothing
orgi666

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 09:45:51 AM

any working addnodes?
IanFoxley
Legendary

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 09:52:56 AM

I have removed everything except of the wallet,resynced....and nothing,looks like i am on a wrong fork
only one connection,mining goes too easy,and sending coins to exchange does nothing
Which exchange?

I know that bsy trading on coin-swap was down for a few hours yesterday updating their wallets yesterday to the latest, perhaps the others have not.

IanFoxley
Legendary

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 09:59:24 AM

any working addnodes?

try this one
addnode=188.226.187.182

layer1gfx
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2014, 10:08:01 AM

coin-swap have issues to get the new wallet running they told me today on irc.

they only updated the wallet because i told them there is a new version.

give it a bit more time or go to the irc and chat with coinswap-ian.

http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=%23coin-swap&uio=d4

i am also waiting for 2 transactions from/to coinswap since more than a week.

layer1gfx
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2014, 10:33:49 AM

Guys,

Wow!

We are not sure if this is a prank but an anonymous artist named "Banksy" has just uploaded the first listing on the banksycoin gallery!!!

Check it out- http://www.banksycoin.co.uk/artgallery/love-is-in-the-air/

Maybe he has had his eye on us?  Smiley Smiley Smiley

We are going to make an offer in BSY and if we get it we will give the print away to someone in the community!

If this is genuine it could be the start of big things!!!  Grin

another PRANKSY Tongue
Atomicat
Legendary

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 10:58:22 AM

just try google for some good online service to get your stuff printed, it could be something like this here who print your photos on canvas in good quality. maybe someone here knows a good company for that.

then list your work on banksycoin.co.uk and add printing and shipping costs to the price of your work.

I'd definitely need a few good trusted recommendations.  I've had nightmare situations with "the best" print shop in Winnipeg.  Used em twice, never again.  The first print they did for me was, coincidentally, that second picture of the ice crystals.  That first one, easy, nothing but blinding yellow, but it took me ages to balance the color in that second one and I couldn't believe how off they got it.  Totally green-hued, made my skin crawl and my eye twitch, very expensive, too late to change before entering it in a competition (which I won with my second entry, hoorah!)  Still, I gave them a second chance.  This time they printed it SIX TIMES too large.  Whawhawhat?  Found that the best prints in town were from London Drugs of all places.  I'll have to see if they ship internationally, don't see why not.

There's nothing like an agent though.  Someone who can get your stuff in a few windows on the right streets, or on the right walls in the right restaurants. 
banksycoin (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2014, 11:20:11 AM

Hey guys,

To solve any syncing issues please

delete everything in the home folder of the roaming file except the wallet data and then start the new wallet.

it will create new chain from the server..

This should solve any problems

niconus

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 02:01:28 PM

Hello.   Still 0 active connections to Banksycoin network
valta4065

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 02:03:38 PM

I give up losing everything I mine and trying to send to exchange, all gone oh well going to try the new wallet from scratch.

Sorry to hear you have had some problems. New wallets are now available for download and all issues are now be fixed. I have sent you a pm..
started from scratch with new wallet and just did a manual payout from poolfinity and never came to wallet, I may have been hacked somehow so sorry but not mining anymore.

█▄       ▄                                            ████     ▐███▌                                               
    ▐████▄ ▄██                                           █████     ████▌                                               
    ▐█████████▌                                          █████     ████                                                
▄▄▄▄▄███████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                                   █████    █████                                 █████          
  ▀█████▀▀  ▄██████████▄                   ████     ▄██████████████████████                             █████          
    ▀▀  ▄▄██████████████                  █████     ██████████████████████                             ▄█████          
    ▄██████▀██▀█████████     ▄██████   ▄██████████      ████     █████          ▄████████    ▄██████▄  █████  █████    
    █████▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██████    ▄███████████ ███████████     ▐████     █████       ▄███████████  ██████████  ██████████████  
    ███████ █ ██████    ▄█████▀ ▐█████  ▐█████         █████     █████      ▄██████▀ ████ █████▀  ▀██  ██████████████  
    █████▄  ▄ ▄▄██████▌ ██████████████  ██████    ██████████████████████▄ ▄█████    █████ ████████     █████    █████  
   ▐██████ ██ █████████ ████████████    █████▌    ▀██████████████████████ █████    ██████  ██████████ ▄████▀   ▄█████  
   ████████████████████ ██████          █████          ████     █████     █████▄  ███████      ██████ █████    ██████  
   ██████████████████   █████████████  ████████      ▄████    ▐████▌     ██████████████  ███████████ █████    █████   
   ████████████████▀      ██████████     ███████▀     ████▀     ████▌     ████████▌ ███  ▀████████   █████    █████   

|
    Bet on Future Blocks & Earn a Passive Income   
             Supports Bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS and more!             
   🎰 Play Lottery
🎲 Play Dice
🍀Get Referral Bonus
    ▄████████▄
  █████▀█▀██████
 ████▄  ▄  ▀█████
██████▌ ▀▀▀ ▄████▌
██████▌ ███  ████▌
 ████      ▄▄████
  █████▄█▄█████▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀
    ▄▄███████▄
  ▄█████████████
 █████████▀ ▀▀███▄
▐███▌   ▀    ▐████
▐████        █████
 █████▀    ▄█████▀
  ▀█████████████
    ▀▀███████▀
   ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄█████████████▄
▄████████▀▀   ███
████▀▀  ▄█▀  ████
██▄▄ ▄█▀     ████
▀█████      █████
 ▀████▄███▄ ███▀
    ▀███████▀
roslinpl
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2014, 03:17:14 PM

I give up losing everything I mine and trying to send to exchange, all gone oh well going to try the new wallet from scratch.

Sorry to hear you have had some problems. New wallets are now available for download and all issues are now be fixed. I have sent you a pm..
started from scratch with new wallet and just did a manual payout from poolfinity and never came to wallet, I may have been hacked somehow so sorry but not mining anymore.

Perhaps poolfinity didn't updated their wallets yet.

I have similar problem with Bittrex - they sent me a TX from a transaction which is unknown for the block explorer.

Typical after the wallet updates...
DeezBTC

Activity: 237
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 03:39:56 PM

Lets trade they are gonna delist Banksy from Bitterex Cry

LightningFury

Activity: 687
Merit: 509

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 03:48:21 PM

what is current block? i send coins yesterday to bittrex but still not arrived

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████
███▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
██████████████▄████████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.dune network...
           ██
         ██▀▀██
         ██▄▄██
       ██▀▀██▀▀██
       ██▄▄██▄▄█████▀▀███
       ██▀▀██▀▀█████▄▄███
       ██▄▄██▄▄█████▀▀███
  ███████████▀▀█████▄▄███
  ██▌▐██▌▐███▄▄█████▀▀███
  ██▌▐██▌▐██████████▄▄███
  ██▌▐██▌▐██████████▀▀███
  ██▌▐██▌▐██████████▄▄███
█████████████
██████████████
►  Metal
     ►  Wallets
          ►  dApps
►  Blog
     ►  Resources
          ►  Community

██████████

██████
██████████████████████████████
██████████

████████████████████
██████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: