Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 02:05:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BANKSYCOIN (SOON TO BE ARTSYCOIN) - ORIGINAL OFFICIAL THREAD  (Read 75778 times)
roslinpl
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2014, 03:37:35 PM

I am very impressed about the new Banksycoin Website.

It is amazing - great design - and this possibility to buy and sell art pieces is amazing and very well done!

This project is different that any of other altcoin project.

I see that Devs know good what they want to do and they are heading in the very right direction.

I am really amazed.  I am here from day one - and I am very happy about that.

+1000 BanksyCoin Devs! Good job!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
banksycoin (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2014, 03:38:59 PM

We are proud to announce the latest project from Banksycoin. We hope that this project will help spread some more happiness and karma and even if you don't win any coins you are sure to feel better about yourself Smiley This is how it works-
Basically all you need to do is go out and do something nice for someone. It could be buying a homeless guy a sandwich, helping an old lady across the road or doing a sponsored charity run! Basically it could be anything you like! All you have to do is go out and help somebody out anyway you can and make a video or take a picture of what you have done. Either while you are doing it or afterwards just explaining what you have done.
We will run this project until September the 1st 2014 when we will decide on the winning videos/pictures. The winning video/picture  will receive 200k of Banksycoin and 10 runners up will each receive 20k coins. The rules are flexible and the winners will be picked on the thought and kindness they put in to what they have done.
To enter this giveaway simply post your video or photo on twitter or Facebook and comment #banksycoin #karma

Please share this with as many people as possible and lets try and make the world that little bit better Wink

Well done to everyone who entered this challenge but the winner of the 200k coins is roslinpl  with this video-  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HzhP--ISvn4&feature=player_embedded

Well done Smiley

Look out for more giveaways in the coming weeks and our new website will be finished real soon so watch this space Smiley

roslinpl
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2014, 03:58:54 PM

We are proud to announce the latest project from Banksycoin. We hope that this project will help spread some more happiness and karma and even if you don't win any coins you are sure to feel better about yourself Smiley This is how it works-
Basically all you need to do is go out and do something nice for someone. It could be buying a homeless guy a sandwich, helping an old lady across the road or doing a sponsored charity run! Basically it could be anything you like! All you have to do is go out and help somebody out anyway you can and make a video or take a picture of what you have done. Either while you are doing it or afterwards just explaining what you have done.
We will run this project until September the 1st 2014 when we will decide on the winning videos/pictures. The winning video/picture  will receive 200k of Banksycoin and 10 runners up will each receive 20k coins. The rules are flexible and the winners will be picked on the thought and kindness they put in to what they have done.
To enter this giveaway simply post your video or photo on twitter or Facebook and comment #banksycoin #karma

Please share this with as many people as possible and lets try and make the world that little bit better Wink

Well done to everyone who entered this challenge but the winner of the 200k coins is roslinpl  with this video-  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HzhP--ISvn4&feature=player_embedded

Well done Smiley

Look out for more giveaways in the coming weeks and our new website will be finished real soon so watch this space Smiley

Thanks! :-)

I hope that #Karma will come to all of us! Smiley not only to those who took a part in this giveaway!

Remember that we should act like humans and take care of other humans too! Everyday! Smiley

Regards!
orgi666

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 04:00:38 PM

Link from the site doesnt work,at least for me.....

I mean wallet,the archive is corrupted

what platform?
if windows i could upload my copy of the installer

Yes,it is windows.
Thanks a lot.
banksycoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2014, 04:21:28 PM

Link from the site doesnt work,at least for me.....

I mean wallet,the archive is corrupted

what platform?
if windows i could upload my copy of the installer

Yes,it is windows.
Thanks a lot.

We are looking into this now...

DeezBTC

Activity: 237

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 09:40:35 PM

Are any of the pools working i would like to mine this coin

valta4065

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 12:27:53 AM

poolfinity sent my coins out but for some reason none made it, no more of that pool.

█▄       ▄                                            ████     ▐███▌                                               
    ▐████▄ ▄██                                           █████     ████▌                                               
    ▐█████████▌                                          █████     ████                                                
▄▄▄▄▄███████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                                   █████    █████                                 █████          
  ▀█████▀▀  ▄██████████▄                   ████     ▄██████████████████████                             █████          
    ▀▀  ▄▄██████████████                  █████     ██████████████████████                             ▄█████          
    ▄██████▀██▀█████████     ▄██████   ▄██████████      ████     █████          ▄████████    ▄██████▄  █████  █████    
    █████▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██████    ▄███████████ ███████████     ▐████     █████       ▄███████████  ██████████  ██████████████  
    ███████ █ ██████    ▄█████▀ ▐█████  ▐█████         █████     █████      ▄██████▀ ████ █████▀  ▀██  ██████████████  
    █████▄  ▄ ▄▄██████▌ ██████████████  ██████    ██████████████████████▄ ▄█████    █████ ████████     █████    █████  
   ▐██████ ██ █████████ ████████████    █████▌    ▀██████████████████████ █████    ██████  ██████████ ▄████▀   ▄█████  
   ████████████████████ ██████          █████          ████     █████     █████▄  ███████      ██████ █████    ██████  
   ██████████████████   █████████████  ████████      ▄████    ▐████▌     ██████████████  ███████████ █████    █████   
   ████████████████▀      ██████████     ███████▀     ████▀     ████▌     ████████▌ ███  ▀████████   █████    █████   

|
    Bet on Future Blocks & Earn a Passive Income   
             Supports Bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS and more!             
   🎰 Play Lottery
🎲 Play Dice
🍀Get Referral Bonus
    ▄████████▄
  █████▀█▀██████
 ████▄  ▄  ▀█████
██████▌ ▀▀▀ ▄████▌
██████▌ ███  ████▌
 ████      ▄▄████
  █████▄█▄█████▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀
    ▄▄███████▄
  ▄█████████████
 █████████▀ ▀▀███▄
▐███▌   ▀    ▐████
▐████        █████
 █████▀    ▄█████▀
  ▀█████████████
    ▀▀███████▀
   ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄█████████████▄
▄████████▀▀   ███
████▀▀  ▄█▀  ████
██▄▄ ▄█▀     ████
▀█████      █████
 ▀████▄███▄ ███▀
    ▀███████▀
layer1gfx
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1109

Graphic Design & Translation - BTC accepted here!

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2014, 02:57:15 AM
Last edit: September 05, 2014, 03:26:24 AM by layer1gfx

@banksycoin devs
please do NOT forget to inform supporting exchanges to update their wallets!
i had huge issues with transactions to/from coinswap last week.

in the irc chat with coinswap-ian today we found out that they were still using the old wallet version since they didn't know about the update.

maybe there is a way to make 100% sure that exchanges are using the newest wallet update?

alert message on coinswap:

Banksy offline for maintenance.
2014-09-05 02:33:23
Banksy [BSY] is offline while we update it to the latest version.

grhohertz

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 03:39:30 AM

poolfinity sent my coins out but for some reason none made it, no more of that pool.

I run Poolfinity - send me a pm with your username and I'll take a look. 
banksycoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2014, 02:01:03 PM

@banksycoin devs

in the irc chat with coinswap-ian today we found out that they were still using the old wallet version since they didn't know about the update.

maybe there is a way to make 100% sure that exchanges are using the newest wallet update?

All exchanges are notified when we make changes. We are currently making some updates to fix syncing issue so will announce as soon as this is done and new wallets are available to download.

Cheers

layer1gfx
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1109

Graphic Design & Translation - BTC accepted here!

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2014, 01:59:12 AM

@banksycoin devs

All exchanges are notified when we make changes. We are currently making some updates to fix syncing issue so will announce as soon as this is done and new wallets are available to download.

Cheers

great Smiley
orgi666

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 09:24:55 AM

Just being curious,did anyone else have the problem with the corrupted wallet file?
IanFoxley
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 09:26:47 AM

Just being curious,did anyone else have the problem with the corrupted wallet file?

Did you have a backup of it?

I have not had a problem with a corrupted wallet.

Can you explain a bit more what happened?

Edit: Oh I see you mean the wallet installer

I downloaded the windows wallet and didn't have any problems.

What version of Windows do you use, I use windows 7 64 bit.

roslinpl
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2014, 10:10:20 AM

There is a problem with this package for me too.

It doesn't matter which windows we are using - this .rar file is corrupted.
Need to be re-uploaded.

"Failed to extract archive. Maybe the file is corrupted."

I tried with a winrar, free rar extractor, winzip...

Regards.
orgi666

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 10:36:04 AM

Same windows version,but the archieve,even downloaded into other computers was broken,i couldnt install the wallet
banksycoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2014, 01:06:28 PM

UPDATES:

*New wallets 1.4 version now available to download at www.banksycoin.co.uk

* Art gallery The art gallery is now up and running at www.banksycoin.co.uk so artists please start uploading some artwork and making some money  Smiley (this service is free of course)

* Affiliate program  Our affiliate program is now active. Earn 500 BSY for every new artist that registers to the galley through your referral link. To sign up go to www.banksycoin.co.uk 

Also guys- It would be very helpful if you can pick up the trading a bit on Bittrex as we are at risk of being removed due to the current low trading volume. This would be a backwards step for the community.

Thanks  Smiley

roslinpl
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2014, 03:43:43 PM

To our community:

Help yourself Smiley help us! Smiley Invite your friends to join BSY community!

I already made a thread with a nice invitation for all of the traders (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=771562.new#new)

You should do something too!

Tweet it, FB it, YouTube it, share it, like it, whatever but do something!

Smiley

Kind regards.
valta4065

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 06:26:12 PM
Last edit: September 06, 2014, 06:56:07 PM by valta4065

I give up losing everything I mine and trying to send to exchange, all gone oh well going to try the new wallet from scratch.

█▄       ▄                                            ████     ▐███▌                                               
    ▐████▄ ▄██                                           █████     ████▌                                               
    ▐█████████▌                                          █████     ████                                                
▄▄▄▄▄███████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                                   █████    █████                                 █████          
  ▀█████▀▀  ▄██████████▄                   ████     ▄██████████████████████                             █████          
    ▀▀  ▄▄██████████████                  █████     ██████████████████████                             ▄█████          
    ▄██████▀██▀█████████     ▄██████   ▄██████████      ████     █████          ▄████████    ▄██████▄  █████  █████    
    █████▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██████    ▄███████████ ███████████     ▐████     █████       ▄███████████  ██████████  ██████████████  
    ███████ █ ██████    ▄█████▀ ▐█████  ▐█████         █████     █████      ▄██████▀ ████ █████▀  ▀██  ██████████████  
    █████▄  ▄ ▄▄██████▌ ██████████████  ██████    ██████████████████████▄ ▄█████    █████ ████████     █████    █████  
   ▐██████ ██ █████████ ████████████    █████▌    ▀██████████████████████ █████    ██████  ██████████ ▄████▀   ▄█████  
   ████████████████████ ██████          █████          ████     █████     █████▄  ███████      ██████ █████    ██████  
   ██████████████████   █████████████  ████████      ▄████    ▐████▌     ██████████████  ███████████ █████    █████   
   ████████████████▀      ██████████     ███████▀     ████▀     ████▌     ████████▌ ███  ▀████████   █████    █████   

|
    Bet on Future Blocks & Earn a Passive Income   
             Supports Bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS and more!             
   🎰 Play Lottery
🎲 Play Dice
🍀Get Referral Bonus
    ▄████████▄
  █████▀█▀██████
 ████▄  ▄  ▀█████
██████▌ ▀▀▀ ▄████▌
██████▌ ███  ████▌
 ████      ▄▄████
  █████▄█▄█████▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀
    ▄▄███████▄
  ▄█████████████
 █████████▀ ▀▀███▄
▐███▌   ▀    ▐████
▐████        █████
 █████▀    ▄█████▀
  ▀█████████████
    ▀▀███████▀
   ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄█████████████▄
▄████████▀▀   ███
████▀▀  ▄█▀  ████
██▄▄ ▄█▀     ████
▀█████      █████
 ▀████▄███▄ ███▀
    ▀███████▀
banksycoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2014, 07:21:08 PM

I give up losing everything I mine and trying to send to exchange, all gone oh well going to try the new wallet from scratch.

Sorry to hear you have had some problems. New wallets are now available for download and all issues are now be fixed. I have sent you a pm..

grhohertz

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 09:45:02 PM

Sorry to hear you have had some problems. New wallets are now available for download and all issues are now be fixed. I have sent you a pm..

I've been working with valta4065 on this.  He's running v1.3.0 of the wallet, so he's likely on an old fork.  Our wallet @ Poolfinity.com is at v1.3.5, and I've tested it with both exchanges successfully.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: