Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 04:47:32 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Latest:
Uro Videos: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAe9vivW1EO7FpHFQSxPIxg/videos
Uro in the Press: Coindesk: http://goo.gl/TpMPp0
http://cointelegraph.com/news/112355/over-the-next-5-years-the-demand-for-uro-will-far-outstrip-the-total-supply-bohan-huang-urocoin
http://www.coindesk.com/starcraft-urocoin-mining-pool-prohibition/
http://www.cryptoarticles.com/crypto-news/uro-interview-with-bohan-huang-32-questions-from-the-community
Wallets: Windows, Mac OS X and Linux (source code): https://github.com/uro-/uro/releases
#Nuro Mobile wallet: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=io.uro.nurolegacy

Pages: « 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [86] 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 ... 195 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Moderated] [ANN][URO] First Urea Commodity Token: 1 Uro = 1 Metric Tonne Urea  (Read 227118 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
jasemoney
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008

Forget-about-it

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 08:33:07 PM

I'm wondering is there somewhere some media coverage about buying urea with uro coin? video on news any kind urea-uro coin?
 Shouldn't that be great news for domestic tv networks?
sure will be, lets get 1 transaction finished though. protocol says 60-90 days to load the boat FOB (free on board loading), then the company still has to have it shipped from the port the NEIR chooses to their premises.  It could be 60-120 days before the Urea that Rivaa ordered ends up at its doorstep ready to be supplied to IPL. Whose to say Rivaa doesn't just ship it straight to IPL in which case they can never go outside and take a photo of it as its not passing though their backyard.  Earliest a boat will be loaded with Urea would be ~ the 10th of this month, latest would be ~10th of next month if you follow the protocol.

So, if a ton of urea costs about 300$, and you need 12.500 URO to buy 12.500ton = 3.750.000$
Why nobody is buying it now that it could costs 17.500$?
You can buy something that costs 4 Milions dollars for only 18k$? If I was one who need it, just right now I would have bought more than 12500 ton of urea, if you can afford a 4 milions/$ of UREA, think how many of it him can buy now that is valued 18k$.
In the rich list there're 4 ore more address with 12500URO, for what the buy that uro?

Btw, now the price seems stable at around 250k, I hope this night don't start to fall again.

I hope it levels out and turns around too. feel free to go convince any company you know of that deals in Urea to take an 18k$ gamble.  Odds are they might not because 18k worth of uro still requires 500k$ of shipping and other associated costs. any company on the fence about setting up for a 518k$ transaction to net 3.7mil$ in product will likely decide once there is proof of delivery in some form. until then its not just 18k$ they need to gamble, but they need to send a ship to go pick it up and bring it back.  thats where I believe the current hesitation is.

$MAID & $BTC other than that some short hodls and some long held garbage.
whisper

Activity: 267
Merit: 250

Learn to go against your mind

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 09:38:05 PM

Yes it is, but the minimum order is 12,500 tonnes. If you can afford it, you can actually buy 12,500 tonnes of urea for 12,500 URO's right now.

Anyone can write some guide how to order urea? I have this coins 12500 - where to order?
criptix
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 09:58:13 PM

Yes it is, but the minimum order is 12,500 tonnes. If you can afford it, you can actually buy 12,500 tonnes of urea for 12,500 URO's right now.

Anyone can write some guide how to order urea? I have this coins 12500 - where to order?

http://uro.io/UroProtocol.pdf

i think this includes a buying contract.
u have to pay the shipping, but if you can afford it possible to give me a hint if you get the urea?  Wink

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
        ██████    ██████████████████▄
       ██████     ███████████████████
      ██████                   █████
  ██████
 ███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████████████████████████████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀
.LATTICE - A New Paradigm of Decentralized Finance.

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Coinasaur

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 10:10:02 PM

http://uro.io/UroProtocol.pdf

i think this includes a buying contract.
u have to pay the shipping, but if you can afford it possible to give me a hint if you get the urea?  Wink

That document proves nothing at all except that someone is willing to draw up a contract. If I was going to spend that kind of money on URO and shipping costs, I would want to do business with someone directly, over the phone. Is there a way to do that? Because nobody in their right mind would order that kind of amount off a damn pdf...
So give me their number so I can call them and talk to either NIER or GES or RIVAA or ANYBODY that can actually place the order for me... and not Bohan
I made a killing on the markets last month so I can afford 12500 easy but I would never buy into URO unless I can talk to someone in charge
coinpirate

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 10:37:40 PM

If you are serious, then buy 12,500 URO's, call GES and place an order. Once the shipment arrives, you could sell the urea for huge profit and of course you would also be proving that URO is the real deal....which would have the side benefit of making any coins you are holding shoot up in value.

I love the idea, go for it  Grin
Coinasaur

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 10:50:07 PM

If you are serious, then buy 12,500 URO's, call GES and place an order. Once the shipment arrives, you could sell the urea for huge profit and of course you would also be proving that URO is the real deal....which would have the side benefit of making any coins you are holding shoot up in value.

I love the idea, go for it  Grin

thats what Im saying. I cant find a number and the one I did call had no clue what I was talking about. They said they dont even know what UROcoin is.

They post this vague contract and if I am going to spend 18k on something, I need a face to face skype or at least a corporate contact. Which they dont seem to have other than the coin dev guy bohan and theres no way im giving him 18k.

also doesnt ARTICLE 17 in the contract prevent them from talking about who bought what and for how much? Yet here they are posting this info on the forums...

davisgreen (OP)

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 10:56:03 PM

Please note that besides 18k you will need around 13-15x12500 = 175,000$ for shipping cost or more- depending that the shipping is around 13-15$/tonnes (also depending on the origin and delivery port) and other charges. and you need an importers licence to import anything.

If you have all this then I think you can email hk@gescommodity.com and I am sure they will contact you back

Cheers

▄▀▀▀▄
             █     █
▄█▀▀▄▄       █     █       ▄▄▀▀█▄
█     ▀▄▄    █     █    ▄▄▀     █
 █▄      ▀▄▄ █     █ ▄▄▀      ▄█
   ▀▄       ▀█▄   ▄█▀       ▄▀
     ▀▀▄     █ ▀▄▀ █     ▄▀▀
        ▀▀▄  █▄▀ ▀▄█  ▄▀▀
           ███     ███
        ▄▄▀  █▀▄ ▄▀█  ▀▄▄
     ▄▄▀     █ ▄▀▄ █     ▀▄▄
   ▄▀       ▄█▀   ▀█▄       ▀▄
 █▀      ▄▀▀ █     █ ▀▀▄      ▀█
█     ▄▀▀    █     █    ▀▀▄     █
▀█▄▄▀▀       █     █       ▀▀▄▄█▀
             █     █
              ▀▄▄▄▀

▄████████████▄▄████████████████████▄██▄███████████████████████████
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████████████████▄██████████████████▀████▄████████████████
████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀████▄████████████
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▀███████████████
▀████████████▀▀███▀███████████████████████████▀█████████████
Coinasaur

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 10:57:55 PM

Please note that besides 18k you will need around 13-15x12500 = 175,000$ for shipping cost or more- depending that the shipping is around 13-15$/tonnes (also depending on the origin and delivery port) and other charges. and you need an importers licence to import anything.

If you have all this then I think you can email hk@gescommodity.com and I am sure they will contact you back

Cheers

and how am I to verify that it is someone from GES contacting me? The number I have for them got me someone who barely spoke english and had no idea what URO was...

I mean I can buy a.gov email address but that doesnt prove I work for the government
davisgreen (OP)

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 11:01:03 PM

Well that you can ask them when you email them- and you can raise all your concerns- that you have all the resources and you would like to talk to someone face to face or what ever your requirements are or may be you want to set up a meeting with them.

You wont get that answer here in this thread I am afraid as there is no representative from GES who visits this thread.

I think that email address is the best way to start the ball rolling

Thanks

Edit- Well i don't think it is possible to buy hk@gescommodity.com email address from somewhere  when gescommodity.com is owned and run by GES HK.

▄▀▀▀▄
             █     █
     ▀▀▄     █ ▀▄▀ █     ▄▀▀
        ▀▀▄  █▄▀ ▀▄█  ▄▀▀
           ███     ███
        ▄▄▀  █▀▄ ▄▀█  ▀▄▄
     ▄▄▀     █ ▄▀▄ █     ▀▄▄
             █     █
              ▀▄▄▄▀

MedaR
Legendary

Activity: 2380
Merit: 1026

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 11:03:12 PM

but who will give you 12500m3 urea for some kind of urocoin?
1uro-1m3 urea...
When you buying on net for btc you buying for price of btc at that moment..not estimated price for 20 years from now? So how come someone willing to give you some goods for promised price uro-0.4btc...l dont understand?
When shipment arrives price will be establish maybe ..but they dont pay taxes in uro coins?
where is the point ?

and those activity for corporations ..must have some kind of announcements!

not we support urocoin..at the end of page!

l support also ..extra idea but at the moment price is.....

You can rent this space
true-asset

Activity: 252

Uro: 1 URO = 1 metric tonne of Urea N46 fertilizer

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2014, 11:04:34 PM

I love the idea, go for it  Grin

thats what Im saying. I cant find a number and the one I did call had no clue what I was talking about. They said they dont even know what UROcoin is.

They post this vague contract and if I am going to spend 18k on something, I need a face to face skype or at least a corporate contact. Which they dont seem to have other than the coin dev guy bohan and theres no way im giving him 18k.

also doesnt ARTICLE 17 in the contract prevent them from talking about who bought what and for how much? Yet here they are posting this info on the forums...

1. ARTICLE 17 provides provisions for either side to take civil legal action IF they are upset about the information being released. However there is nothing stopping the two sides from agreeing to releasing some information. The information was released the benefit of those members of the community that wanted to do more research.

2. The phone number you called was probably one you found via an old website archive. We received complaints from GES that there has been many prank calls. The solution we was to restrict first point of contact to email (hk@gescommodity.com). I have been told they will provide phone numbers and communicate as appropriate after determining that you are actually interested in ordering.

Uro: A Real Long Term Currency, 1 URO = 1 metric tonne of Urea N46 fertilizer[/url]
Urea N46 tracks gradual increases in energy and food prices over the long term.
Coinasaur

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 11:05:48 PM

Well that you can ask them when you email them- and you can raise all your concerns- that you have all the resources and you would like to talk to someone face to face or what ever your requirements are or may be you want to set up a meeting with them.

You wont get that answer here in this thread I am afraid as there is no representative from GES who visits this thread.

I think that email address is the best way to start the ball rolling

Thanks

but that doesnt answer my question. How do I know that I am actually contacting someone from a legitimate company and not somebody who paid for address from that domain name?

I could get an email address from @gescommodities anywhere. there are tons of sites that let you pick exactly what you want your @domain to be

And you would think that a company this vested in a project would come and post at least a confirmation on this thread. To hear that they dont visit it at all is of no minor concern.
So again how would I know it is really GES contacting me?
davisgreen (OP)

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 11:07:35 PM

I made an edit to my earlier post- please check
 and as true-asset mentioned - i am sure you can verify their identity once you have confirmed to them that you are serious about ordering urea and not just some random (sorry to say) but troll who is just harassing them as they will provide you with suitable means to speak to them face to face.

Cheers

▄▀▀▀▄
             █     █
     ▀▀▄     █ ▀▄▀ █     ▄▀▀
        ▀▀▄  █▄▀ ▀▄█  ▄▀▀
           ███     ███
        ▄▄▀  █▀▄ ▄▀█  ▀▄▄
     ▄▄▀     █ ▄▀▄ █     ▀▄▄
             █     █
              ▀▄▄▄▀

Cryptourologist

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 11:14:25 PM

but who will give you 12500m3 urea for some kind of urocoin?
1uro-1m3 urea...
When you buying on net for btc you buying for price of btc at that moment..not estimated price for 20 years from now? So how come someone willing to give you some goods for promised price uro-0.4btc...l dont understand?
When shipment arrives price will be establish maybe ..but they dont pay taxes in uro coins?
where is the point ?

and those activity for corporations ..must have some kind of announcements!

not we support urocoin..at the end of page!

l support also ..extra idea but at the moment price is.....

This had been explained way too many times. Well, I guess for some people it's just not enough. They'll sell for URO until they hoard enough of it for the price to rise. Only then they'll start selling it off on the market. Right now URO is mined at a speed that would require huge investments from the traders to keep the price afloat. 6 month after launch the mining speed will be 12 times less, so multipools won't be flooding the market like they do now. At the same time NIERs that signed URO protocol should make enough publicity on the market to get people to buy with URO, creating demand and increasing price. The NIERs will only sell URO when the market price is satisfactory for them.
Coinasaur

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 11:15:27 PM

Considering the DNS Panel on GES' site isnt very secure, I was able to all but verify myself as the owner of the domain and was a click away from creating my own but since I do not wish to start a shitstorm and be accused of hacking, which it was not. I went through the comapny's domain host, so no crime was commited.
Point is, in less than 10 minutes I could have had my very own @gescommodities account..

So thanks for calling a potential investor a troll while doing very little to actually prove your legitimacy.
Amazing way to do business
davisgreen (OP)

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 11:15:34 PM

Well - i wont have much to add besides that

Its like you telling me that you call your bank's contact number to get some issues sorted. And once your call is answered- its some random call center in India or somewhere and you give all your details to them- How can you be sure that the number you just called is really and actually your banks customer service number!!!

Edit- I didn't call you a troll- i referenced to others who have harassed them with prank calls and numerous of them I guess.

▄▀▀▀▄
             █     █
     ▀▀▄     █ ▀▄▀ █     ▄▀▀
        ▀▀▄  █▄▀ ▀▄█  ▄▀▀
           ███     ███
        ▄▄▀  █▀▄ ▄▀█  ▀▄▄
     ▄▄▀     █ ▄▀▄ █     ▀▄▄
             █     █
              ▀▄▄▄▀

Penn.3D

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 11:25:43 PM

Coinasaur, so are you going to order 12,500 tonnes or urea or not? If you do it would benefit everyone including you, me, and everyone else holding URO. If I had the resources I would definitely do it.

So what's the verdict?

pozmu

Activity: 770
Merit: 504

(っ◔◡◔)っ🍪

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 11:26:54 PM

I hope it levels out and turns around too. feel free to go convince any company you know of that deals in Urea to take an 18k$ gamble.  Odds are they might not because 18k worth of uro still requires 500k$ of shipping and other associated costs. any company on the fence about setting up for a 518k$ transaction to net 3.7mil$ in product will likely decide once there is proof of delivery in some form. until then its not just 18k$ they need to gamble, but they need to send a ship to go pick it up and bring it back.  thats where I believe the current hesitation is.

When there is "proof" it's no longer a gamble + 12 500URO is no longer worth only $18k ;p

Bitcycle

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 11:28:52 PM

Considering the DNS Panel on GES' site isnt very secure, I was able to all but verify myself as the owner of the domain and was a click away from creating my own but since I do not wish to start a shitstorm and be accused of hacking, which it was not. I went through the comapny's domain host, so no crime was commited.
Point is, in less than 10 minutes I could have had my very own @gescommodities account..

So thanks for calling a potential investor a troll while doing very little to actually prove your legitimacy.
Amazing way to do business

I'm going to straight out call you a troll.  Contact information has been provided to you, and you won't use it.

Therefore I can only conclude that you're not the least bit sincere in your inquiries.

Which means....troll.

Penn.3D

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 11:38:50 PM

I'm afraid I have to second what Bitcycle just said. If you really wanted to order urea you would just do it. Obviously that's not the case.
Pages: « 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [86] 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 ... 195 »
  Print  

Jump to: