Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:14:55 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Latest:
Uro Videos: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAe9vivW1EO7FpHFQSxPIxg/videos
Uro in the Press: Coindesk: http://goo.gl/TpMPp0
http://cointelegraph.com/news/112355/over-the-next-5-years-the-demand-for-uro-will-far-outstrip-the-total-supply-bohan-huang-urocoin
http://www.coindesk.com/starcraft-urocoin-mining-pool-prohibition/
http://www.cryptoarticles.com/crypto-news/uro-interview-with-bohan-huang-32-questions-from-the-community
Wallets: Windows, Mac OS X and Linux (source code): https://github.com/uro-/uro/releases
#Nuro Mobile wallet: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=io.uro.nurolegacy

Pages: « 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 [89] 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 ... 195 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Moderated] [ANN][URO] First Urea Commodity Token: 1 Uro = 1 Metric Tonne Urea  (Read 227117 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
hobopete

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 03:28:21 AM

rest up hobopete, other than that its a ship with 25000 urea, it still has 10 days before it has to be loaded and 40 before it really has to be loaded (60-90 day delivery time) the delivery is the free on board (FOB) at the port of sellers choice, which means wherever GES chose for Rivaa to have a boat meet up with them. it is considered delivered by GES before your filled boat ever sets sail towards back your local port. also as Rivaa could just as easily route it to any port IPL requests you cant uses ports with close proximity to Rivaa HQ to be able to tell. hope you feel better soon.

Actually, I can. I know the location of the physical plant where they already receive regular shipments. There are 1 major and 4 minor ports nearby.
They will ship to the most cost effective one.
It is where the established supply chain is.
jasemoney
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008

Forget-about-it

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 03:32:19 AM

either way, it still may not have been shipped or loaded. if you choose to research it, best of luck. most important is your health.

$MAID & $BTC other than that some short hodls and some long held garbage.
hobopete

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 03:34:04 AM

And if I can identify the ship, I might even be able to trace the records back to the urea manufacturer, but for sure will determine country of origin.
Of course, I won't share that with you.
I respect the efforts of the major players to remain behind the scenes.
If you can't figure it out for yourself, you'll just have to trust me on this one.
jasemoney
Legendary

Forget-about-it

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 03:43:54 AM

good but your already as far in as your going to go with uro and you wont share the info so why waste the time, just to bemuse yourself as the battle for legitimacy rages on this thread?

hobopete

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 03:53:09 AM

good but your already as far in as your going to go with uro and you wont share the info so why waste the time, just to bemuse yourself as the battle for legitimacy rages on this thread?

I won't name the companies because of all the FUD flying around. I trust myself not to misuse this information, and the future of uro is still uncertain.
If these companies withdraw their support due to bad publicity it will kill this coin.
Everyone still has to make their own decisions
I still say the urea is real and this will be proven.
That's enough.
corather
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1000

Solarcoin.org

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 04:04:39 AM

I won't name the companies because of all the FUD flying around. I trust myself not to misuse this information, and the future of uro is still uncertain.
If these companies withdraw their support due to bad publicity it will kill this coin.
Everyone still has to make their own decisions
I still say the urea is real and this will be proven.
That's enough.

Here here! Like you mentioned before, if people want to find out they can get off their asses and do some footwork.

jasemoney
Legendary

Forget-about-it

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 04:12:13 AM

bah ill go back to eating popcorn, enjoy

Splatters
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 07:31:49 AM

If URO will reach 269k the next stop will be at 355k...pretty sure.

I know why your pray will never be answered!
elkrisi

Activity: 107

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 07:40:15 AM

Coinasaur, nobody involved is going to tell you anything, especially in response to accusations.
The group behind this is taking measures to remain in the background.
Call it a scam all you want, but when the urea lands, it's big.
Give me a couple hours, I'll bet I can tell you what port the shipment is coming to and possibly the name and registration of the vessel.
Don't know how long I can work on it, I just got out of the hospital a couple hours ago and I'm still very weak.
But I'll find it, if the port records are available online as I now know what I'm looking for.

First, best wishes for your health, hobopete. I'm following this thread for quite a while and I appreciate your posts.
I'm still buying URO with money I can afford to lose and increase my position as the price falls.
However, I do so fully realizing that this is a high, high risk affair.

Like you say, when the urea lands, it's big.

But (and this is a very big but for me) how do we know that this urea shipment was specifically bought using URO?

Perhaps you can clear this up for the community. As far as I understand the commercial invoice that accompanies the shipment cannot declare the value in URO coin, this is meaningless to all customs and ports authorities. So how do we connect a URO payment with a UREA shipment? Because GES and RIVAA say so?

After all, this is a private deal between two private companies. Not only they are NOT obliged to offer any info to outsiders, they should be very annoyed by people wanting to peek their noses in private business.

Furthermore, these companies are in urea business with or without the uro. So shipments of urea, paid using good old banking USD, come and go as part of everyday business.

So, what prevents those companies to just ANNOUNCE that they deal in URO for a specific shipment while in reality the shipment is one of their business-as-usual USD cargo?

In this way they will risk ZERO in URO coin, they risk ZERO in urea since this is what they do any way, and if crypto world reacts to the news, they can cash in big just by exchanging the URO they hold.

davisgreen (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 08:58:01 AM

But (and this is a very big but for me) how do we know that this urea shipment was specifically bought using URO?

As you correctly mentioned that they don't have any obligations to prove it to anyone rather than the parties involved that the deal was done with urocoin.

The most they would do is to come out in open and tell that its the case..which they already have done with Mr. Nilesh Nair's video and Rivaa'S public announcement.
And in most of the cases that is enough to do business with as a lot of business are atill run on mutual trust ( ofcourse there are contracts and agreements in place to protect the involved parties)

▄▀▀▀▄
             █     █
▄█▀▀▄▄       █     █       ▄▄▀▀█▄
█     ▀▄▄    █     █    ▄▄▀     █
 █▄      ▀▄▄ █     █ ▄▄▀      ▄█
   ▀▄       ▀█▄   ▄█▀       ▄▀
     ▀▀▄     █ ▀▄▀ █     ▄▀▀
        ▀▀▄  █▄▀ ▀▄█  ▄▀▀
           ███     ███
        ▄▄▀  █▀▄ ▄▀█  ▀▄▄
     ▄▄▀     █ ▄▀▄ █     ▀▄▄
   ▄▀       ▄█▀   ▀█▄       ▀▄
 █▀      ▄▀▀ █     █ ▀▀▄      ▀█
█     ▄▀▀    █     █    ▀▀▄     █
▀█▄▄▀▀       █     █       ▀▀▄▄█▀
             █     █
              ▀▄▄▄▀

▄████████████▄▄████████████████████▄██▄███████████████████████████
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████████████████▄██████████████████▀████▄████████████████
████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀████▄████████████
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▀███████████████
▀████████████▀▀███▀███████████████████████████▀█████████████
wasobot

Activity: 118

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 09:02:23 AM

Coinasaur, nobody involved is going to tell you anything, especially in response to accusations.
The group behind this is taking measures to remain in the background.
Call it a scam all you want, but when the urea lands, it's big.
Give me a couple hours, I'll bet I can tell you what port the shipment is coming to and possibly the name and registration of the vessel.
Don't know how long I can work on it, I just got out of the hospital a couple hours ago and I'm still very weak.
But I'll find it, if the port records are available online as I now know what I'm looking for.

First, best wishes for your health, hobopete. I'm following this thread for quite a while and I appreciate your posts.
I'm still buying URO with money I can afford to lose and increase my position as the price falls.
However, I do so fully realizing that this is a high, high risk affair.

Like you say, when the urea lands, it's big.

Perhaps you can clear this up for the community. As far as I understand the commercial invoice that accompanies the shipment cannot declare the value in URO coin, this is meaningless to all customs and ports authorities. So how do we connect a URO payment with a UREA shipment? Because GES and RIVAA say so?

After all, this is a private deal between two private companies. Not only they are NOT obliged to offer any info to outsiders, they should be very annoyed by people wanting to peek their noses in private business.

Furthermore, these companies are in urea business with or without the uro. So shipments of urea, paid using good old banking USD, come and go as part of everyday business.

So, what prevents those companies to just ANNOUNCE that they deal in URO for a specific shipment while in reality the shipment is one of their business-as-usual USD cargo?

In this way they will risk ZERO in URO coin, they risk ZERO in urea since this is what they do any way, and if crypto world reacts to the news, they can cash in big just by exchanging the URO they hold.

The uro was still bought in the first place, so if the price goes up they are in full right to sell...  in anycase, there will definetely not be enough buy support from crypto world to dump those coins at a reasonable price, so i dont really see the reason to do so.

if you theory is correct, and rivaa helps GES by paying them on the side (even thou contractually speaking they dont have to), then that is between the 2 of them.

in my personal opinion, the only way to bring the price to a reasonable level, is through UREA dealers joining and brining their money into URO.

now, as a little detail, the URO bought for the 3 shipments was at 700k to 1 million per URO the first 2 ships, the third one (pakistani) was bought between 400k and 500k and you dont go through all this trouble for 5 months just for 2x Smiley
wasobot

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 09:03:24 AM

As you correctly mentioned that they don't have any obligations to prove it to anyone rather than the parties involved that the deal was done with urocoin.

The most they would do is to come out in open and tell that its the case..which they already have done with Mr. Nilesh Nair's video and Rivaa'S public announcement.
And in most of the cases that is enough to do business with as a lot of business are atill run on mutual trust ( ofcourse there are contracts and agreements in place to protect the involved parties)

Also Transactions are in the blockchain.
CryptoCurrencyInc.com

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 10:19:36 AM

URO Foundation needs to create a buy back program to keep the price of URO coin above 0.01 btc

╓▄▌██P                   
                                                 ╔▄▌███▀███▌                   
                                           ▄▄▌██▀▀╚  ╓██╩██                     
                                     ▄▄███▀▀╙      ▄██  ▓█                     
                               ▄▌███▀▀+          ▄█▀   ▐█                       
                        ,▄▌███▀▀¬              ▓█▀     █▄                       
                  ,▄▌███▀▀                  ,██▀      █▌                       
               '█████▌▄▄,                 ╓██╩       ██                         
                  ▀██▌▐▀▀▀█████▌▌▄▄╓    ▄██¬        ▄█                         
                     ▀██▄        ╚▀▀▀████          ▐█═                         
                        ▀██▄        ▓█▀██          █▀                           
                           ▀██▄  ,██▀   █µ        ██                           
                              ▀███Z     ██       ██                             
                                ▐██     ▐█      ▄█                             
                              ,,╓╓█▓▄▌   █▌    ▐█U                             
                        º▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███   ▀█    █▌                               
                          ▀█▓▓▓▓▓████▀█▌  █▌  ██                               
                            ▀███████▌  ▀█µ▀█ ██                                 
                              ▀█████     ███▓█                                 
                                ▐███      ▀██Ñ                                 
                                            ▀                             

niothor

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

in defi we trust

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 12:51:26 PM

URO Foundation needs to create a buy back program to keep the price of URO coin above 0.01 btc

Again with the plans for a central bank?
It's a free market , you won't be able to influence the price without harming the trust in the coin.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
elkrisi

Activity: 107

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 01:08:15 PM

in my personal opinion, the only way to bring the price to a reasonable level, is through UREA dealers joining and brining their money into URO.

Exactly. Since we are dealing with private business and there is no absolute proof of the whole chain of events all the way from URO payment to actual shipment delivery, the every-day trader will never have full confidence that this is for real.

The price will  then rise only if actual UREA dealers realize the potential of URO and start buying it for their trades in urea.
Of course, urea dealers would then have a BIG interest in keeping URO price as low as possible, quietly buying up the coin in the background.

With the majority of crypto traders scared that URO is yet another shit coin it's going to be easy to keep URO prices down.

Actually, now that I think about it, why wait for URO prices to pick up?

Play the middleman to a urea trade: find a buyer to pay you in USD at $300 / ton and buy from GES at 1 URO/ton.
Arrange for the buyer to pay freight and inspection costs etc and you'll end up turning 12,500 URO into roughly $3 MILLION... No bittrex involved  Grin

Otherwise it's going to take a very long time to see URO rise to the levels justified by the 1URO=1 Ton of Urea equation. It certainly would take a trader with VERY strong and PATIENT hands to benefit.

In the mean time, we could act as urea brokers and turn $17,000 into $3,000,000 per deal...

davisgreen (OP)

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 01:20:41 PM

Exactly. Since we are dealing with private business and there is no absolute proof of the whole chain of events all the way from URO payment to actual shipment delivery, the every-day trader will never have full confidence that this is for real.

The price will  then rise only if actual UREA dealers realize the potential of URO and start buying it for their trades in urea.
Of course, urea dealers would then have a BIG interest in keeping URO price as low as possible, quietly buying up the coin in the background.

With the majority of crypto traders scared that URO is yet another shit coin it's going to be easy to keep URO prices down.

Play the middleman to a urea trade: find a buyer to pay you in USD at $300 / ton and buy from GES at 1 URO/ton.
Arrange for the buyer to pay freight and inspection costs etc and you'll end up turning 12,500 URO into roughly $3 MILLION... No bittrex involved  Grin

Otherwise it's going to take a very long time to see URO rise to the levels justified by the 1URO=1 Ton of Urea equation. It certainly would take a trader with VERY strong and PATIENT hands to benefit.

In the mean time, we could act as urea brokers and turn $17,000 into $3,000,000 per deal...

True - that again will b a long wait of 2 months or so to realise any roi..

I wish startjoin cud have added uro to arrange this urea buying by the community.

But if the community agrees we can have some reputable person to hold escrow for the community and we can take it from there.

But again we need some industry insiders.. importer ..bbuyer to be part of this ..otherwise it won't be possible.

▄▀▀▀▄
             █     █
▄█▀▀▄▄       █     █       ▄▄▀▀█▄
█     ▀▄▄    █     █    ▄▄▀     █
 █▄      ▀▄▄ █     █ ▄▄▀      ▄█
   ▀▄       ▀█▄   ▄█▀       ▄▀
     ▀▀▄     █ ▀▄▀ █     ▄▀▀
        ▀▀▄  █▄▀ ▀▄█  ▄▀▀
           ███     ███
        ▄▄▀  █▀▄ ▄▀█  ▀▄▄
     ▄▄▀     █ ▄▀▄ █     ▀▄▄
   ▄▀       ▄█▀   ▀█▄       ▀▄
 █▀      ▄▀▀ █     █ ▀▀▄      ▀█
█     ▄▀▀    █     █    ▀▀▄     █
▀█▄▄▀▀       █     █       ▀▀▄▄█▀
             █     █
              ▀▄▄▄▀

▄████████████▄▄████████████████████▄██▄███████████████████████████
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████████████████▄██████████████████▀████▄████████████████
████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀████▄████████████
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▀███████████████
▀████████████▀▀███▀███████████████████████████▀█████████████
wasobot

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 01:23:58 PM

The price will  then rise only if actual UREA dealers realize the potential of URO and start buying it for their trades in urea.

Arrange for the buyer to pay freight and inspection costs etc and you'll end up turning 12,500 URO into roughly $3 MILLION... No bittrex involved  Grin

I do it in 2 ways:
1.-company takes full risk and i charge a fee (10% of what they save) plus a few more services
2.-i take part of the risk, and i sell at 50% - 60% of the Urea price

I am currently in steps of validating the project with few companies and institutions, and after this: core deals, of course is slow they live in the real world Smiley, but i encorage everyone to try and make money out of it.

Be honest with the buyers this is important, in case one you are their employee and in case two a partner.

enjoy!
hobopete

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 01:33:38 PM

if you theory is correct, and rivaa helps GES by paying them on the side (even thou contractually speaking they dont have to), then that is between the 2 of them.

I no longer believe that is the case.
As someone else here pointed out, they are leveraging the urea market by creating a stored value token in an expanding market.
Ever get a starbucks gift card as a gift, forget about it for 6 months, and then one day find it and go out for coffee?
Same principle.

wasobot

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 01:51:10 PM

I no longer believe that is the case.
As someone else here pointed out, they are leveraging the urea market by creating a stored value token in an expanding market.
Ever get a starbucks gift card as a gift, forget about it for 6 months, and then one day find it and go out for coffee?
Same principle.

yeah yeah, i know this Cheesy i was just commenting the theory.
vipin.khatri20

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 04:19:36 PM

What is wrong with wallet and block explorer? Transfer to my wallet is still pending after more than 2 hours without any confirmation. Block explore also shows last block found was 39808 long time ago. Can someone help me?
Pages: « 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 [89] 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 ... 195 »
  Print  

Jump to: