Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 05:16:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Latest:
Uro Videos: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAe9vivW1EO7FpHFQSxPIxg/videos
Uro in the Press: Coindesk: http://goo.gl/TpMPp0
http://cointelegraph.com/news/112355/over-the-next-5-years-the-demand-for-uro-will-far-outstrip-the-total-supply-bohan-huang-urocoin
http://www.coindesk.com/starcraft-urocoin-mining-pool-prohibition/
http://www.cryptoarticles.com/crypto-news/uro-interview-with-bohan-huang-32-questions-from-the-community
Wallets: Windows, Mac OS X and Linux (source code): https://github.com/uro-/uro/releases
#Nuro Mobile wallet: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=io.uro.nurolegacy

Pages: « 1 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 [114] 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 ... 195 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Moderated] [ANN][URO] First Urea Commodity Token: 1 Uro = 1 Metric Tonne Urea  (Read 227117 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
jasemoney
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008

Forget-about-it

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 02:39:17 PM

Just an observation.

FACT: There are dozens of coins with 25%+ premine, IPOs, and nothing else to show for it.
FACT: Most of those coins are scams and devs will disappear into the night once they sell IPO or dump premine.
FACT: There isn't nearly as much FUD on those coins' forums as there is on URO.

QUESTION: What's the reason for obsession with this specific coin? Is it insanity, personal grudge, competition, or paid job? Perhaps, all of the above?

Fact: uro, no ipo
Fact: bohan working 24/7 developing this
Fact: has not made a dime yet
Fact: niers have to be able to sell uro at high price to even attempt the scam
Fact: uro currently has easiest mobile wallet from months of development that cant work on any altcoin except uro or ltc

why would he scam he cant make any money out of it
yeah i understand the niers could accept uro for a fake urea transaction, sell the uro they essentially got for free, and not provide urea to the boat someone sends to go pick it up. dont you think if this happened GES would be shut down and nilesh in jail? were not talking about ripping off some dickbutts for a few btc, it costs at least 500kusd for a purchaser to setup shipping from GES back to their base of ops. you dont think there would be some sort of recourse if they scammed rivaa or whoever next in line is?
why spend months developing a mobile platform thats open source which cant be used on any other altcoin (aside form ltc)? just using this as a testing groud for shitsngiggles?

$MAID & $BTC other than that some short hodls and some long held garbage.
Guglimugli

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 02:39:28 PM

Just an observation.

FACT: There are dozens of coins with 25%+ premine, IPOs, and nothing else to show for it.
FACT: Most of those coins are scams and devs will disappear into the night once they sell IPO or dump premine.

QUESTION: What's the reason for obsession with this specific coin? Is it insanity, personal grudge, competition, or paid job? Perhaps, all of the above?

Bohan does not even have the buyers to run away. if he would try to sell all those coins, he would need you to buy it
you didn't answer the question

what do you want to hear? i know you want to hear we are paid fudders..but sorry, not one of is. We wrote the reason so many times, so if you care go and search for it (this is a new one..i got it from URO community..go and search for it..its all there..)
jasemoney
Legendary

Forget-about-it

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 02:40:34 PM

ANSWER US!!!!!
we demand notarized proof of scam, also answer all our questions behind motive to scam kthxbye

Frigga77

Activity: 379
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 02:41:00 PM

Just an observation.

Bohan does not even have the buyers to run away. if he would try to sell all those coins, he would need you to buy it
While that question was so reasonable....
Guglimugli

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 02:41:36 PM

Just an observation.

Fact: uro currently has easiest mobile wallet from months of development that cant work on any altcoin except uro or ltc

yeah i understand the niers could accept uro for a fake urea transaction, sell the uro they essentially got for free, and not provide urea to the boat someone sends to go pick it up. dont you think if this happened GES would be shut down and nilesh in jail? were not talking about ripping off some dickbutts for a few btc, it costs at least 500kusd for a purchaser to setup shipping from GES back to their base of ops. you dont think there would be some sort of recourse if they scammed rivaa or whoever next in line is?
why spend months developing a mobile platform thats open source which cant be used on any other altcoin (aside form ltc)? just using this as a testing groud for shitsngiggles?

oh I did not know you can look into Bohans Bank account...now thats interesting. You guys are cool like that? or is it UROligion that makes you believe everything he say?
you mean the mobile wallet created by Intel? ok, yeah it was tough to get that done..
jasemoney
Legendary

Forget-about-it

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 02:42:11 PM

Just an observation.

what do you want to hear? i know you want to hear we are paid fudders..but sorry, not one of is. We wrote the reason so many times, so if you care go and search for it (this is a new one..i got it from URO community..go and search for it..its all there..)

please provide proof that you are not a paid fudder. notarized and stapled to your forehead

Guglimugli

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 02:42:25 PM

ANSWER US!!!!!
we demand notarized proof of scam, also answer all our questions behind motive to scam kthxbye

if you can not read, i can not help you. go to see a doc Bohan
Guglimugli

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 02:43:36 PM

Just an observation.

please provide proof that you are not a paid fudder. notarized and stapled to your forehead

the way you do it, its always .."no prove us that" we are paid! so come on, prove me that I am paid and I will give you $1000000000000 paid in URO
Guglimugli

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 02:44:28 PM

prove us that you are legit...haha
jasemoney
Legendary

Forget-about-it

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 02:44:35 PM

Just an observation.

oh I did not know you can look into Bohans Bank account...now thats interesting. You guys are cool like that? or is it UROligion that makes you believe everything he say?
you mean the mobile wallet created by Intel? ok, yeah it was tough to get that done..

well i have to believe something, it sure as heck isnt anythign you say. it seems we've reached an impasse you guys are going to sway us, and we wont sway you. just get the hell out of the thread then.
yeah its easy thats why every alt has a mobile wallet right? one that works in the cloud and can be run on old ass phones? im sure you designed hundreds just last night in your sleep

myxamop

Activity: 882
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 02:45:54 PM

Just an observation.

no answers? Ok, gtfo
Guglimugli

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 02:46:43 PM

Just an observation.

well i have to believe something, it sure as heck isnt anythign you say. it seems we've reached an impasse you guys are going to sway us, and we wont sway you. just get the hell out of the thread then.
yeah its easy thats why every alt has a mobile wallet right? one that works in the cloud and can be run on old ass phones? im sure you designed hundreds just last night in your sleep

not every, but many do have it. inform yourself
jasemoney
Legendary

Forget-about-it

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 02:47:05 PM

no you provide proof, no you prodive proof first, no yo provide proof or what i say goes, no you provide proof or what i say is legit, no youprovide proof or ill never believe you, no your a jerk you provide proof, well i did provide proof you didnt believe me, well how can i believe you your proof is bodus, well if you wont listen to reason then your an idiot, im not an idiot if you cant convince me just say so.
etc
etc
etc

Guglimugli

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 02:49:16 PM

no you provide proof, no you prodive proof first, no yo provide proof or what i say goes, no you provide proof or what i say is legit, no youprovide proof or ill never believe you, no your a jerk you provide proof, well i did provide proof you didnt believe me, well how can i believe you your proof is bodus, well if you wont listen to reason then your an idiot, im not an idiot if you cant convince me just say so.
etc
etc
etc

did Bohan provide you his bank account since you believe him? oh yeah, there was money...money you spent to buy URO..of course you have to support it..of course you have to believe in it..otherwise you would have a problem with yourself..
jasemoney
Legendary

Forget-about-it

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 02:49:52 PM

inform yourself
i did ive read everything posted here, and in the scam thread, and in changs side thread, and in irc, and did my own research. you guys have presented great evidence... *golf clap* but it doesnt change my mind, meanwhile true-asset and the people who are behind the idea of uro and its application so far have provided great evidence which will not change your mind.

Cryptourologist

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 02:51:06 PM

Paid FUD is just one of the possibilities. I've also listed insanity, competition, and personal grudge. Now why are you so obsessed with this coin and not any other. For example, ROOTCoin has a website with only a countdown to launch, it's 50% premine and IPO collected over 100BTC. It's planned to run in PoW mode for only 3 weeks after launch and then go full PoS. Looks very strange to me. Why aren't you there trying to "save people's hard earned money"? And it's just one example out of dozens. Yet, you're here, putting too much time into it to appear altruistic. Why are you just HERE and not anywhere else?
Frigga77

Activity: 379
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 02:51:19 PM

Yes and they are all real fast, the wallets start up in about 20 seconds. Wow! Wait.... didn't Nuro startup in 2 seconds?
Guglimugli

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 02:51:29 PM

inform yourself
i did ive read everything posted here, and in the scam thread, and in changs side thread, and in irc, and did my own research. you guys have presented great evidence... *golf clap* but it doesnt change my mind, meanwhile true-asset and the people who are behind the idea of uro and its application so far have provided great evidence which will not change your mind.

I am not talking about URO when i said "inform yourself"
I wrote you that there are other coins who develop mobile wallets as well. did you check how many? did you also check how many did not make it, even though they had mobile wallet?
jasemoney
Legendary

Forget-about-it

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 02:52:51 PM

etc
etc
etc

did Bohan provide you his bank account since you believe him? oh yeah, there was money...money you spent to buy URO..of course you have to support it..of course you have to believe in it..otherwise you would have a problem with yourself..

i apologize i havent seen his bank acct, and i shure as shit didnt buy uro from him.. i bought N2 from the dev (scam) i bought XLC from the dev (scam) i bought XBC from the dev (turned into garbage) i buy plenty of shit. but i didnt buy uro from the dev, i bought uro from the miners, if the devs smart enough to be mining then fuck yeah he got 1 btc from me. i also gladly paid 1.5btc towards block cypher, thats how much i like throwing money at devs. well blockcypher is working great.  

Guglimugli

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 02:53:07 PM

Yes and they are all real fast, the wallets start up in about 20 seconds. Wow! Wait.... didn't Nuro startup in 2 seconds?

hold on Frigga, you again..so you are trying to tell me that URO is a big deal because the wallet starts in 2sec (which i'm not able to test anyway, so you could say whatever)
Pages: « 1 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 [114] 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 ... 195 »
  Print  

Jump to: