Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 02:47:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Latest:
Uro Videos: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAe9vivW1EO7FpHFQSxPIxg/videos
Uro in the Press: Coindesk: http://goo.gl/TpMPp0
http://cointelegraph.com/news/112355/over-the-next-5-years-the-demand-for-uro-will-far-outstrip-the-total-supply-bohan-huang-urocoin
http://www.coindesk.com/starcraft-urocoin-mining-pool-prohibition/
http://www.cryptoarticles.com/crypto-news/uro-interview-with-bohan-huang-32-questions-from-the-community
Wallets: Windows, Mac OS X and Linux (source code): https://github.com/uro-/uro/releases
#Nuro Mobile wallet: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=io.uro.nurolegacy

Pages: « 1 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 [142] 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 ... 195 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Moderated] [ANN][URO] First Urea Commodity Token: 1 Uro = 1 Metric Tonne Urea  (Read 227117 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Cryptourologist

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 10:59:35 AM

If you can really spend $1 to make 200$ why the fuck dont you sell your house, and sell your mums house, and your nans house to buy URO Huh
Hey ?? If URO really was so fucken good why is price bottom at 11 and noone wants to buy?? hey if URO is so fucken good why are people selling at a loss?
If URO is so fucken good...... WHY ARE YOU NOT BUYING???

If URO is so fucken good why have they ignored my email trying to collect delivery on the 12.5k uro i own (see previous messages) ??
If URO is so fucken good why dont you buy my 12.5k URO from me at a good rate like 17 or something...

The next wanker that posts here without backing it up with money can honestly go fucken kill themselves.
Ir URO is so fucken good why are you not buying it Huh

Please chill out. I know you're frustrated. 12.5k URO and all... I didn't sell the house, I only put in what I can easily afford to loose. That's why I'm not freaking out no matter what and that's also why I'm not buying more. It's a risk. A very high risk, but everything is a risk in crypto world. For example, Syscoin devs collected 1600BTC in ICO sales. Their wallet says "Litecoin" all over it and doesn't work well. Shit happens.
Raja_ji

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 11:41:49 AM

urocoin is similar to a Blue Chip Share in the trading market. It is very secure and for long term. The odds are always in the favour of any Blue Chip Share in the market.

Positives are - No Pre-mine , Very Active Dev. Team, Backed by International Companies, urocoin already made headlines, urocoin already used to purchase urea, community is growing very fast.....IPL (Indian Gov.) has accepted the companies involved in the urea trade and GES......

low before the very  highs...this is normal

Jaago Bharat....
HappyHogan

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 12:00:51 PM

urocoin is similar to a Blue Chip Share in the trading market. It is very secure and for long term. The odds are always in the favour of any Blue Chip Share in the market.

Positives are - No Pre-mine , Very Active Dev. Team, Backed by International Companies, urocoin already made headlines, urocoin already used to purchase urea, community is growing very fast.....IPL (Indian Gov.) has accepted the companies involved in the urea trade and GES......

low before the very  highs...this is normal

You can explain away anything this way. More than likely only one or two dozen alts will survive in the next year, and this may be the start of that process. Do you really see Uro belonging to that group?
Raja_ji

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 12:03:11 PM

Some facts: to buy urea into India, you must have the IPL (or Gov. body approved) tender, with out it you can not import urea into India. The tender is a process and "somewhat a fair" distribution with all companies applying. As Rivaa has already preformed with IPL, they will 100% come back and buy more (if not already done).

I also think Rivaa will not be running around telling the secrets to other importers in India about urocoin.
I also think GES is not really promoting urocoin, as it is not serving their needs. They are very brief on every comment they have made re: urocoin
But after Urocoin was used for Rivaa, GES was the talk in IPL, maybe this is the card GES is playing. 1 uro deal for GES = 100 new customers, as IPL is mentioning GES in public.

If you can really spend $1 to make 200$ why the fuck dont you sell your house, and sell your mums house, and your nans house to buy URO Huh
Hey ?? If URO really was so fucken good why is price bottom at 11 and noone wants to buy?? hey if URO is so fucken good why are people selling at a loss?

If URO is so fucken good why have they ignored my email trying to collect delivery on the 12.5k uro i own (see previous messages) ??
If URO is so fucken good why dont you buy my 12.5k URO from me at a good rate like 17 or something...

The next wanker that posts here without backing it up with money can honestly go fucken kill themselves.

Please chill out. I know you're frustrated. 12.5k URO and all... I didn't sell the house, I only put in what I can easily afford to loose. That's why I'm not freaking out no matter what and that's also why I'm not buying more. It's a risk. A very high risk, but everything is a risk in crypto world. For example, Syscoin devs collected 1600BTC in ICO sales. Their wallet says "Litecoin" all over it and doesn't work well. Shit happens.

Jaago Bharat....
Bitcycle

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 12:13:39 PM

If you're convinced it's a scam, why are you still holding so much of it?

The rational thing to do is dump it all as fast as you can and get any money back that's possible.

Do you imagine the price is going to rise?
AlfaONE

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 12:18:13 PM

yes it makes total sense.
 Smiley

Some facts: to buy urea into India, you must have the IPL (or Gov. body approved) tender, with out it you can not import urea into India. The tender is a process and "somewhat a fair" distribution with all companies applying. As Rivaa has already preformed with IPL, they will 100% come back and buy more (if not already done).

I also think Rivaa will not be running around telling the secrets to other importers in India about urocoin.
I also think GES is not really promoting urocoin, as it is not serving their needs. They are very brief on every comment they have made re: urocoin
But after Urocoin was used for Rivaa, GES was the talk in IPL, maybe this is the card GES is playing. 1 uro deal for GES = 100 new customers, as IPL is mentioning GES in public.

"Together we stand for a fairness and truth"
vual

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 12:44:20 PM

low before the very  highs...this is normal

1) secure its dropped 300x lower then when most people bought in....
2) bullshit, no its not, if you say so, hahahah, when, i dont think so, your dreaming....
3) if you say so

To all you dreamers why dont you take out a loan and eat up the ฿12.00251000 to 22 if you are sooooo sure its not a scam...
PUT YOUR MONEY WHERE YOUR MOUTH IS, AND WATCH IT DROP BACK TO 11
davisgreen (OP)

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 12:57:26 PM

Here ONE question to all the internet detectives

For now - Just forget about GES or Rivaa or any other company.

We start with only IPL (Indian Government Body).

Here is one ship Mega Star http://www.marinetraffic.com/en/ais/details/ships/9512202/vessel:MEGA_STAR/_:eadf3c1765fb2bf81175b7063305442f which carried Urea for IPL - confirmation here http://www.eepcindia.org/bulletin/b20140804/PORTS3116.pdf

Please take it as a challenge - Can you please find out :

1.Which Indian company/importer got this ship full of urea for IPL and
2.which exporter/company got this deal arranged for that Indian Importer from Iran. (don't worry about finding out which Iranian urea refinery it came from)

Once you have 2 very simple answers to my 2 very simple questions, please come back and share your detective work with me.

Looking forwards to hear from you soon.

This shouldn't take very long.

▄▀▀▀▄
             █     █
▄█▀▀▄▄       █     █       ▄▄▀▀█▄
█     ▀▄▄    █     █    ▄▄▀     █
 █▄      ▀▄▄ █     █ ▄▄▀      ▄█
   ▀▄       ▀█▄   ▄█▀       ▄▀
     ▀▀▄     █ ▀▄▀ █     ▄▀▀
        ▀▀▄  █▄▀ ▀▄█  ▄▀▀
           ███     ███
        ▄▄▀  █▀▄ ▄▀█  ▀▄▄
     ▄▄▀     █ ▄▀▄ █     ▀▄▄
   ▄▀       ▄█▀   ▀█▄       ▀▄
 █▀      ▄▀▀ █     █ ▀▀▄      ▀█
█     ▄▀▀    █     █    ▀▀▄     █
▀█▄▄▀▀       █     █       ▀▀▄▄█▀
             █     █
              ▀▄▄▄▀

▄████████████▄▄████████████████████▄██▄███████████████████████████
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████████████████▄██████████████████▀████▄████████████████
████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀████▄████████████
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▀███████████████
▀████████████▀▀███▀███████████████████████████▀█████████████
solid12345
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 01:23:10 PM

I'm sorry but I think Vual is full of it.

He whines he spent 8 grand on URO then turns around and says he only lives 6 hours from GES AUS's location. If I knew a local 20 year-old coin developer lived a few hours away from me and planned on dropping 8 grand on his coin, I'd want to meet them personally much less a company.

He also complains GES is not answering his email, well if it is anything like his posts it was probably full of ramblings and vulgarities, is it any wonder he doesn't get an answer? I bet he called them scammy cunts too like Chang.

He also asked in a previous thread what would anyone do with 12,000 tons of Urea when the Indian government was looking for 1 MILLION tons just for this season.

The guy is pulling our chain not sure why we entertain him.
averagedude

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 01:53:24 PM

low before the very  highs...this is normal

1) secure its dropped 300x lower then when most people bought in....
2) bullshit, no its not, if you say so, hahahah, when, i dont think so, your dreaming....
3) if you say so

To all you dreamers why dont you take out a loan and eat up the ฿12.00251000 to 22 if you are sooooo sure its not a scam...
PUT YOUR MONEY WHERE YOUR MOUTH IS, AND WATCH IT DROP BACK TO 11

LOL you expect urocoin to have major pumps and dumps!    this is the real silver coin of the crypto
patience is virtue.   urocoin will  skyrocket  BTC
Chang Hum

Merit: 502

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 01:56:13 PM

He whines he spent 8 grand on URO then turns around and says he only lives 6 hours from GES AUS's location. If I knew a local 20 year-old coin developer lived a few hours away from me and planned on dropping 8 grand on his coin, I'd want to meet them personally much less a company.

He also complains GES is not answering his email, well if it is anything like his posts it was probably full of ramblings and vulgarities, is it any wonder he doesn't get an answer? I bet he called them scammy cunts too like Chang.

He also asked in a previous thread what would anyone do with 12,000 tons of Urea when the Indian government was looking for 1 MILLION tons just for this season.

I only called Nilesh a scammy cunt, after getting directly through to him in his wife's CCTV shop by 'firstly calling the Hong Kong head office number, and then secondly calling his mobile!!

I only called him a scammy cunt because he is one, the thing is Mike you're such a fucking idiotic fat stupid arrogant american imbecile, you'll fail to understand you've been scammed by a cunt if the bloke ends up in prison!

^ I've called you a lot of vulgar names, but I wouldn't steel money off you, just because you're shit fucking stupid and I could Smiley
wasobot

Activity: 118

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 01:59:58 PM

I only called Nilesh a scammy cunt, after getting directly through to him in his wife's CCTV shop by 'firstly calling the Hong Kong head office number, and then secondly calling his mobile!!

I only called him a scammy cunt because he is one, the thing is Mike you're such a fucking idiotic fat stupid arrogant american imbecile, you'll fail to understand you've been scammed by a cunt if the bloke ends up in prison!

^ I've called you a lot of vulgar names, but I wouldn't steel money off you, just because you're shit fucking stupid and I could Smiley

its quite hard to respect you Sad... you behave like a 10 year old all the time.
Chang Hum

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 02:02:33 PM

its quite hard to respect you Sad... you behave like a 10 year old all the time.

I don't want your respect you're a fucking idiotic little bellend!!
AlfaONE

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 02:07:28 PM

And for what reason does Chang fud URO so much since he's clearly an investor? Something you're not telling us Truthful aka Chang Hum aka John Kypri?

Thankyou for looking after all of us John Kypri

"Together we stand for a fairness and truth"
wasobot

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 02:29:39 PM

you behave like a crazy person, and the worst is, that when you look for a higher job or trying to do some business and you are googled, this shit will come up... i hope it doesnt affect you too much in the future...

and im saying seriously, try to control yourself, you anger, relax and answer questions directed at you simply with logic, and if you cant answer or comment something in a good way, simply ignore...
Chang Hum

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 02:32:35 PM

you behave like a crazy person, and the worst is, that when you look for a higher job or trying to do some business and you are googled, this shit will come up... i hope it doesnt affect you too much in the future...

and im saying seriously, try to control yourself, you anger, relax and answer questions directed at you simply with logic, and if you cant answer or comment something in a good way, simply ignore...

I pity people who think like that about jobs and business, I'm happy to be true to myself and honest to you guys. I don't need your advice wosobot it's not appreciated. Imagine if you saw someone hand over $10k to nigerian scammers you told them it was crazy then they proceeded to patronize you!! it's a bit like that.
Karn

Activity: 434

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation."

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 02:39:37 PM

I trust this is what the dev says it is, Not for nothing but I put what I can in URO its not much. As of now I have about 50 URO, accounts for about 40% on my investments in crypto.

“But it's a poor fellow who can't take his pleasure without asking other people's permission.” ― Hermann Hesse, Steppenwolf
wasobot

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 02:40:36 PM

I pity people who think like that about jobs and business, I'm happy to be true to myself and honest to you guys. I don't need your advice wosobot it's not appreciated. Imagine if you saw someone hand over $10k to nigerian scammers you told them it was crazy then they proceeded to patronize you!! it's a bit like that.

but you already said it... what makes you crazy is not saying it, its following it for months and insulting people for those months, plus is ineffective if you start insulting people just to convince them that you are right or for them to do what you want them to do, ultimately they will just take a defensive approach and you accomplish nothing.
Chang Hum

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 02:48:21 PM

but you already said it... what makes you crazy is not saying it, its following it for months and insulting people for those months, plus is ineffective if you start insulting people just to convince them that you are right or for them to do what you want them to do, ultimately they will just take a defensive approach and you accomplish nothing.

I've followed it for just over a month! about 5 weeks, I find it mildly more entertaining to insult the people back who insult me then just reading. Nothing crazy about that.

What makes you crazy is you're so fucking stupid you'll hand your money over to scams that wouldn't fool most children!!

What you don't understand is I have nothing to accomplish here, I kind of hope you twats lose money it doesn't effect me if you do or you don't (I still don't really wish it on you wosobot, but certainly people like Geister, Davis and Corather)
corather
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1000

Solarcoin.org

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 03:27:27 PM

you guys seriously still think this isnt a scam?Huh
im, sorry but you guys are fucken pathetic....
Honestly the bottom of 10 seems legit to you??
This shit will keep getting power untill you guys denounce it, i have on my twitter.

Also this corather wanker is just raising his post count and you are all letting him....
So in 3months time he will look like he has been here for a while but all his posts are 1 sentence jokes, where are the moderators of the forum not the thread but the fourm normally they dont like people building there post count this way.

Mental illness can be cured most of the time. The first step is finding help.

1 (800) 950-NAMI (6264)

I've never personally had to deal with mental illness so I don't know how good their services are.

your posts hold 0 value instead of being anon why dont you tell us your real name and phone number?
Would make your posts look more legit.

So much anger. If I didn't know any better I'd say you were bipolar. In one post you applaud URO and in the next you are cutting it down and acting like a nut. You should probably seek medical attention also. I would suggest a natural medicine approach however. Prescription drugs have a poor track record for bipolar manic depressive treatment.

Pages: « 1 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 [142] 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 ... 195 »
  Print  

Jump to: