Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 11:41:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 118 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ApexCoin Rebirth - Minable Proof Of Stake - Web Wallet - BlockNet Association  (Read 249904 times)
dandruff1138

Activity: 700
Merit: 501

1000% ROI Masternode Coin

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2014, 10:11:35 PM

@TradeOfTheCrypt was claiing to give away 10k APEX last might. Never happened. Did I miss something? https://twitter.com/TradeOfTheCrypt/status/498158742547210242

▄▄██████████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
      ▄███████████████████████▄
    ▄████████████████████████████▄
   ████████████████████████████████
  ██████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ███████████████████████████████████
  █████████████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████████████
    ▀████████████████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████████████▀
         ▀██████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████▀▀
(.
.@75 c Stage 2.
)
███     WHITEPAPER      SLACK      ANN THREAD     ███
████     FACEBOOK      TWITTER      TELEGRAM     ████

▬▬▬  JOIN OUR ICO    From Nov 10th, 2017  ▬▬▬
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2014, 10:18:06 PM

What price is possible for this coin.i have them more then 100k and its growin,i can hold veeeery long,just askin,what do yout think,i saw comments here when people bought them for 2-3k.Is there possibility to pump it that high again?

Man, 100,000 Apex is a lot given there's only 6 Million.  So you own nearly 2% of the coin.  Props.

That said, if the price goes up yip can make a ton of BTC but if the scam is over then this thing will keep going lower like Conceal coin and it will stay there until new devs come in or until we get the next crypto boom.  The good news about that is that the next boom should come by September I think so we may just get saved from all these cheap coins which would otherwise go down to 1 litoshi.

We are not a scam, and development will continue for the long term. There will be regular wallet updates and new services acquisition for the foreseeable future. We do need the community to help create buzz for those updates though, which should drive the price up. On that front, we have already started testing the next update, and may release a day or two earlier than 8/15. We will begin work and announce the next update soon after that.

As for the current price, we cannot control what people are willing to pay or sell their coins for, but please be wary that there are whales out there that may try to keep prices low to accumulate more. If you are not going to hold, then please trade responsibly.

Thanks for the update.  I really do hope Apex is  legit cause it would be a great price to buy at right now.  Looking forward to your updates.

Speaking of which, are you guys planning anything big soon - like adding anon and SMS?  That would bring in some buyers.  Thanks!

Cheers!

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
midgegaunt

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 10:25:04 PM

What price is possible for this coin.i have them more then 100k and its growin,i can hold veeeery long,just askin,what do yout think,i saw comments here when people bought them for 2-3k.Is there possibility to pump it that high again?

Man, 100,000 Apex is a lot given there's only 6 Million.  So you own nearly 2% of the coin.  Props.

That said, if the price goes up yip can make a ton of BTC but if the scam is over then this thing will keep going lower like Conceal coin and it will stay there until new devs come in or until we get the next crypto boom.  The good news about that is that the next boom should come by September I think so we may just get saved from all these cheap coins which would otherwise go down to 1 litoshi.

We are not a scam, and development will continue for the long term. There will be regular wallet updates and new services acquisition for the foreseeable future. We do need the community to help create buzz for those updates though, which should drive the price up. On that front, we have already started testing the next update, and may release a day or two earlier than 8/15. We will begin work and announce the next update soon after that.

As for the current price, we cannot control what people are willing to pay or sell their coins for, but please be wary that there are whales out there that may try to keep prices low to accumulate more. If you are not going to hold, then please trade responsibly.

Thanks for the update.  I really do hope Apex is  legit cause it would be a great price to buy at right now.  Looking forward to your updates.

Speaking of which, are you guys planning anything big soon - like adding anon and SMS?  That would bring in some buyers.  Thanks!

Cheers!

I think it has been mentioned already that anon is not as attractive as some make out. Serious interest does not stem from anonymous transactions.
Investors want legitimacy and traceability, not sneaky sneaky.
Why the failed Tor implementation crippled the APEX price I do not know.
BTW I am holding almost 300K APEX. This is how much faith I have in this coin. long term, APEX will rival even LTC its self. then when it does, i will donate 50K of my funds back to the Devs for doing such an amazing job.
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2014, 10:27:00 PM

If you look at polls set up by other devs the number 1 requested feature is still anon.  I agree it's just a marketing gimmick but if it's what people want and it's effective then why not give it to them.  Why give investors something they don't want and which won't move the price of their investment?

midgegaunt

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 10:42:06 PM

If you look at polls set up by other devs the number 1 requested feature is still anon.  I agree it's just a marketing gimmick but if it's what people want and it's effective then why not give it to them.  Why give investors something they don't want and which won't move the price of their investment?

Lets say for arguments sake, we could implement anon into Bitcoin, do you think investors and the financial community that are investing would maintain the same interest now knowing the currency can be completely hidden and unregulated.
Cryptocurrency will one day (maybe 3-5 years) be a big part of the worlds economy and legitimate businesses will need traceability and accountability for every transaction.
I am sure the APEX Dev agrees that his intentions for this coin are to fit the requirements of trustworthy and legitimate businesses. I feel that APEX will become more than just a gimmick coin, I think APEX will become a brand and commodity with a strong value.
We are in the early days of crypto currency really, yes we have had years of Bitcoin but to really introduce them into the financial market and use them correctly is still in its absolute infancy. I feel, personally, that anonymity feature will eventually close doors to serious investment and therefore limit its potential.

Just my 2 cents..
Otsu

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 12:00:03 AM

Buy the cheap coins, it's obvious it's Coinrocket and Statobitz trying to bring the market down which is another stupid move of theirs.  The devs been delivering updates after update and services after services so kudos to the devs for putting in the work and making things happen.  APEX is here to stay.

I agree anon is not the way to go for mass adoption by investors and financial institutions otherwise it would be a black market service and you know how much businesses like to be considered doing illegal stuff because they really want the gov all up in their business.  That's why you see coins that are going for mass adoption do not go anon whereas non mass adoption coins go anon like dark. 
dandruff1138

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2014, 12:11:57 AM

If you look at polls set up by other devs the number 1 requested feature is still anon.  I agree it's just a marketing gimmick but if it's what people want and it's effective then why not give it to them.  Why give investors something they don't want and which won't move the price of their investment?

Agreed. There was once a APEX poll that ANON scored pretty high on. I'll see if I can find it.

▄▄██████████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
         ▀██████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████▀▀
(.
.@75 c Stage 2.
)

APEXcoin_Team (OP)

Activity: 261
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 12:13:02 AM

If you look at polls set up by other devs the number 1 requested feature is still anon.  I agree it's just a marketing gimmick but if it's what people want and it's effective then why not give it to them.  Why give investors something they don't want and which won't move the price of their investment?

Lets say for arguments sake, we could implement anon into Bitcoin, do you think investors and the financial community that are investing would maintain the same interest now knowing the currency can be completely hidden and unregulated.
Cryptocurrency will one day (maybe 3-5 years) be a big part of the worlds economy and legitimate businesses will need traceability and accountability for every transaction.
I am sure the APEX Dev agrees that his intentions for this coin are to fit the requirements of trustworthy and legitimate businesses. I feel that APEX will become more than just a gimmick coin, I think APEX will become a brand and commodity with a strong value.
We are in the early days of crypto currency really, yes we have had years of Bitcoin but to really introduce them into the financial market and use them correctly is still in its absolute infancy. I feel, personally, that anonymity feature will eventually close doors to serious investment and therefore limit its potential.

Just my 2 cents..

We actually agree with both of you. Anon features may deter mass adoption in the long run, but in the short term it seems to move prices. There are already several laundering services that will act as a darksend of sorts, and for now we can work on getting APEX accepted on them. However, in a few weeks after we have released a few more wallet updates and have matured a little bit more, we can work on getting one up that caters primarily to APEX if the investors want. That way users can get the service from a trusted source, but it would not be part of the official coin so should not scare away legitimate businesses. Best of both worlds. We are after the end game here.
klopper

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 07:17:55 AM

Poker with APEXCOIN would be awesome...
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2014, 07:23:54 AM

What's that - in-wallet betting and poker? That would be cool.  Definitely worth a spike in the price!

klopper

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 07:28:06 AM

What's that - in-wallet betting and poker? That would be cool.  Definitely worth a spike in the price!

Yeah, just an idea I had. Play poker with apexcoin in wallet, would definetly create a demand for apex! Smiley
gustopaz

Activity: 417

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 07:28:57 AM

Poker with APEXCOIN would be awesome...

+1 perfect
midgegaunt

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 08:18:21 AM

That would be fun. I am terrible at poker and I can see my stash growing smaller already lol
Good idea though Smiley
rossr1

Activity: 363

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 09:01:11 AM

in wallet poker, great idea, whens it coming?
rossr1

Activity: 363

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 09:02:29 AM

in wallet poker, great idea, whens it coming?
would much prefer losing some of my coins in a game rather than getting ripped off in scams lol Smiley
Gizfreak
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

Allergic to false promises

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 11:34:42 AM

Almost everything has been done and copied by several coins. If you want to distinguish from other cryptocurrency, you gotta think out of the box.
For me that means searching for another audience then just miners, traders and the likes.
I think of all those gamers out there and the upcoming use of smartphones, tablets aso.
That's why I believe in two sleeping giants that need to be waken up. Cryptocurrency and augmented reality (see my signature).
gustopaz

Activity: 417

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 02:12:03 PM

if that poker is possible to create,i want it right now! i promise i will play it all day long Cheesy
burningzoul

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 03:42:37 PM

Nice idea on the poker, maybe the fees generated for each hand can go into the Apex development fund to further support the Apex team, I played a lot on pokershibes.com and I know that during a 24hour period, it can generate some revenue,combine that with free2play tournaments and in game tournaments, most of the backbone is already out there...
torrantz

Activity: 1063
Merit: 253

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 04:01:27 PM

I like this idea.never done before so it's innovation.
but is it legal?
it would be a shame to put time and effort in it and at the end it turns out to be against the law

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
dandruff1138

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2014, 04:09:32 PM

Agreed. What is the next concrete development for this coin? Is anonymous completely out of the question? What is happening ***soon?***

▄▄██████████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
         ▀██████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████▀▀
(.
.@75 c Stage 2.
)

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 118 »
  Print  

Jump to: