Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 08:28:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 [131] 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [KEY] KeyCoin | Fair Launch | Daily Updates | 8/9 Status Update  (Read 188801 times)
DeViL303

Activity: 588
Merit: 103

SESAME

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 11:43:07 PM

Nevermind. Devil is all butthurt over crypt. That's why he has unusual obsession here. Carry on. Go look at his post history. Probably lost his btc in crypt.

Do you really think I ever owned any crypt?  My first post in the crypt thread was negative, do you not think if I owned some I would have at least tried to support it for a while. I never owned any crypt or key, the only reason I ever even heard of crypt was because moosa and koolio were constantly mentioning it in BTCe trollbox, and banning people who said anything bad about it, that made me suspicious straight away, because if the coin was so good, surely they would allow free speech and the truth would come out, but they felt the need to censor people.  

It's exactly the reason you're running into so many people blindly supporting it here. They spam good feeling posts and attempt to silence the negativity. For a group with '22' members it seems that most of them spend time hyping in their own thread.

Generic posts
Cheap Coins! Weak hands off!
Don't listen to the fud, Coin is going to [insert high number here]
***Response to Dev*** GREAT NEWS, EVERYTHING IS WONDERFUL

Really gets old.

WhY NoT jUsT FuCk OfF

Just ignore us, click the ignore button.

cryptowest

Activity: 437
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 11:47:04 PM

pr0m3theus2013

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 11:47:17 PM

Tested the deanonymizer, fake again
pr0m3theus2013

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 11:48:33 PM

Devil you're a troll man. You told me after I explained and are sense of everything to you that you would stop fud attacking.
keycoin (OP)

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 11:52:39 PM

Dev comment - 8/7/2014

All of this FUD is annoying and distracting. I wish the dev team members could focus on our work but we are being harassed by members of the community and our own investors to help resolve these issues.

There is no perfect way to validate a coin developers' ID.  We don't see CoinsSource as an authority that should demand your trust, rather, another checkmark in proving our dedication to the project, along with our daily updates and transparency with the community.

This FUD should be directed toward CoinsSource thread and not the KeyCoin thread. We dislike moderated threads but we now understand why they exist. We'll stay unmoderated, and instead I am considering allowing 1 or 2 of these FUDers to call me, a member of the dev team, on my cellphone and ask the questions they need to. If you are one of the people who'd like to, please send the keycoin dev account a PM. Only members with a long post history will be considered, and the list of names will be shown to the thread or posted in a poll if there are too many of them.

Now, please, lets move forward.

Thank you,

Keycoin Developers.

Since nobody responded or PMed us I'm reposting this. Obviously the fudders just want to hurt the project and don't really care about the answers.

FUDers are the real scammers. These same people are likely buying low and plan to resell higher once things are resolved.

DeViL303

SESAME

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 11:53:13 PM

Devil you're a troll man. You told me after I explained and are sense of everything to you that you would stop fud attacking.

yeah I am man. I think if you had admitted I wasn't a liar a little sooner I might have had more time for you guys and your little games,  if you had been straight up with me from the start I might have let you off. Anyway, ive a busy weekend coming up,  so you will be getting a break from me soon. Wink

CrimsonPermanentAssurance

Activity: 155
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 11:53:33 PM

Not that you should need to explain after all this crap, but could you explain in slightly more detail why it doesn't work? If a total PITA, understood. If not, I'm sure less computer knowledgable people would appreciate it. Thanks either way!
patience

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 11:54:43 PM

Hey Prom. You may want to go to bittrex and  brag your balance to show everyone you didn't dump. Sentiment is not good over there.
DeViL303

SESAME

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 11:56:00 PM

Hey Prom. You may want to go to bittrex and  brag your balance to show everyone you didn't dump. Sentiment is not good over there.

Good idea.

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 11:56:46 PM

Agreed. It would be a wise move.
ZerOnEleven

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 11:59:27 PM

The fudders have now resorted to fudding those that just declared their fud to be fud.. mind=blown

Would be nice if you showed proof this was your buy, will help steady price Smiley
patience

Activity: 19

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 12:00:56 AM

Agreed. It would be a wise move.

I am playing neutral here. It just seems like a straightforward measure.
Erastos

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 12:02:41 AM

God hath spoken, it must be true. Screw the evidence.
ZerOnEleven

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 12:02:54 AM

Dev comment - 8/7/2014

All of this FUD is annoying and distracting. I wish the dev team members could focus on our work but we are being harassed by members of the community and our own investors to help resolve these issues.

There is no perfect way to validate a coin developers' ID.  We don't see CoinsSource as an authority that should demand your trust, rather, another checkmark in proving our dedication to the project, along with our daily updates and transparency with the community.

This FUD should be directed toward CoinsSource thread and not the KeyCoin thread. We dislike moderated threads but we now understand why they exist. We'll stay unmoderated, and instead I am considering allowing 1 or 2 of these FUDers to call me, a member of the dev team, on my cellphone and ask the questions they need to. If you are one of the people who'd like to, please send the keycoin dev account a PM. Only members with a long post history will be considered, and the list of names will be shown to the thread or posted in a poll if there are too many of them.

Now, please, lets move forward.

Thank you,

Keycoin Developers.

Since nobody responded or PMed us I'm reposting this. Obviously the fudders just want to hurt the project and don't really care about the answers.

FUDers are the real scammers. These same people are likely buying low and plan to resell higher once things are resolved.

to much pu$$y people to call you, these fudders won't waste credit on a phone call
Megalodon

Activity: 195

Magic internet moneys ftw

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 12:09:48 AM

Be a trader, not a hater. Low life fud fegs like Devil303... smh.

Twitter TA calls and news: https://twitter.com/Crypt0cracy
My BTC Beer Fund: 12cBoUbbsAAxoAzyyeEw8zV1AXp3nbW7Mu
DeViL303

SESAME

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 12:11:31 AM

Im gonna put this real simply for you guys, I think it must be obvious to everyone that im trolling, Fudding you might call it, I don't deny it, why would I when its obvious. but the thing is, I havnt lied, everything ive posted is true to the best of my knowledge. So yeah, you guys pissed me off, now ive pissed you off, and don't forget, its a relatively small world in crypto, maybe your group should try to limit the amount of enemies it makes, im not talking about me, but your group is pissing off alot of people, its not sustainable in such a small community. Trust is earned, and your group has done a few thing to lose trust since it started up, that's the simplest way for me to explain it to you, sometimes some of you seem smart, so you should be able to see that its not just FUD/trolling, its just the facts laid out in a way you don't like, call it fud/trolling if you don't like it, I don't care too much what you think of me, I assume that must be clear at this stage.  

As for phoning the keycoin account, what could he possibly say to me on the phone that he cant say on here or in a pm, I really don't see what he is trying to prove, I could just as easily say "Im gonna have a poll for group members to ring me and explain how cool this coin is, please PM me now if you want to be on the list" , what would it actually prove?

MrKk

Activity: 11

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 12:15:35 AM

Im gonna put this real simply for you guys, I think it must be obvious to everyone that im trolling, Fudding you might call it, I don't deny it, why would I when its obvious. but the thing is, I havnt lied, everything ive posted is true to the best of my knowledge. So yeah, you guys pissed me off, now ive pissed you off, and don't forget, its a relatively small world in crypto, maybe your group should try to limit the amount of enemies it makes, im not talking about me, but your group is pissing off alot of people, its not sustainable in such a small community. Trust is earned, and your group has done a few thing to lose trust since it started up, that's the simplest way for me to explain it to you, sometimes some of you seem smart, so you should be able to see that its not just FUD/trolling, its just the facts laid out in a way you don't like, call it fud/trolling if you don't like it, I don't care too much what you think of me, I assume that must be clear at this stage.  

As for phoning the keycoin account, what could he possibly say to me on the phone that he cant say on here or in a pm, I really don't see what he is trying to prove, I could just as easily say "Im gonna have a poll for group members to ring me and explain how cool this coin is, please PM me now if you want to be on the list" , what would it actually prove?

Do us a favor and go FUD somewhere else, you are not needed here there already too many fegs present here.
DeViL303

SESAME

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 12:16:54 AM

Do us a favor and go FUD somewhere else, you are not needed here there already too many fegs present here.

Why would I do you a favour?

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 12:17:16 AM

At the very least, please learn the difference between a period and a comma.
makememonee

Activity: 5

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 12:19:56 AM

https://ip.bitcointalk.org/?u=http%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2FG9odog0.png&t=542&c=ZoIUMmKER0xM1w
they deny involve in Glyphcoin not true

http://imgur.com/ASqD6sV
http://imgur.com/Et7xbxX
http://imgur.com/yY1RNRa
http://imgur.com/ld8zLnq
http://imgur.com/IJI747U
http://imgur.com/bS40Cq9
http://imgur.com/AeO8PpF
http://imgur.com/AhAKwCp
http://imgur.com/WOgxRlx
http://imgur.com/iqCpqO5
http://imgur.com/MemabGp

Chat log from Cryptsy. Show involvement by Cryptsy on ninja launch as well as Keycoin involvement in Crypt

You believe or not, not matter. Over 60% of posts here are from Key pump team. I only say to warn the few real investers to take care please trade with care with this team as nothing is what it seams

Pages: « 1 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 [131] 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 »
  Print  

Jump to: