Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:33:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 [109] 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 ... 245 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I/O Coin (IOC) DiONS VM | Messaging | Data Storage | Chameleon | DeFi  (Read 719043 times)
Splatters
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
September 07, 2015, 07:23:42 PM

And the price just keeps on falling!

I'm asking to myself WHY?

I know why your pray will never be answered!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
IOCpromotiontips

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

Givingittoyoustraight

View Profile
September 07, 2015, 08:45:21 PM
Last edit: September 08, 2015, 07:58:47 AM by IOCpromotiontips

And the price just keeps on falling!

I'm asking to myself WHY?

Looking at how things stand.

Buy support is getting hit and nothing is replacing it, BIG sells walls also pushing the price down, scaring weak people,
so the price keeps going down and it's very low, which is never a good sign and causes even more people to panic sell.

Anyone who is in profit appears is taking them.  

BUT The Developers are working as hard as they can and hopefully soon the new html wallet and dions will be released.  
So if people can wait a little longer, i am sure all will be well.

Staking is still over 50% so thats very good.

fartbags
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 09:31:48 AM

I have my buy orders in at 2,100 sat. Hopefully it gets filled before it moves up to new record highs.

niki25
Legendary

Activity: 1036

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 09:48:57 AM

How is the development going on?
kcanup
Legendary

Activity: 1484

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 11:36:53 AM

Hello guys, i just downloaded ioc-qt for my friend in his laptop but he got AVAST free antivirus and antivirus detect ioc-qt as a threat and immediately delete it lol.... Anyway i uninstall his antivirus and installed qt for now.. Is there anyway to sort this out coz i think newbies will scared to download qt when they see antivirus delete it immediately...

Price is down so chance to buy more coin in cheap price  Smiley
mctaino

Activity: 686
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 12:44:01 PM
Last edit: September 08, 2015, 01:08:34 PM by mctaino

Hello guys, i just downloaded ioc-qt for my friend in his laptop but he got AVAST free antivirus and antivirus detect ioc-qt as a threat and immediately delete it lol.... Anyway i uninstall his antivirus and installed qt for now.. Is there anyway to sort this out coz i think newbies will scared to download qt when they see antivirus delete it immediately...

Price is down so chance to buy more coin in cheap price  Smiley

The qt being open source will have a flag on it, to run crypto coins it opens up ports as it works like torrent. If you go to the site for the said antivirus makers, it will have a disclaimer on false positives.  

On regards to developments, we are doing great and continue on with integration. We just posted our latest screenshot of the Giftcard section. We are currently coding that section. The giftcards will allow you to send IOC to friends and family. It generates a code that you can send via email to be redeemed in wallet, in the gift card section and not on the website as it was before. If someone can't buy iocoins because they have no bitcoins, you could potentially send them the ioc via giftcard, etc. We are putting the final coding to that section as we speak and have started to code up the wallet messaging section.

In terms of the pricing: It seems, that  we are having a down wave in pricing, as with all crypto coins, it tends to fluctuate. We may have people forcing the price down, to either buy cheaper, or traders to get in better positions before the launch of DIONS. I strongly suggest that if you can't stomach the volatility, to stay away from buying crypto projects. Traders make more coins with this moves they make on prices so you must be vigilant as this are techniques to get people to panic and sell to them for cheaper.

It's really disheartening to hear of certain people making unfounded claims because of this price volatility. I want to make very clear, I personally dont trade ioc. Since day one, I've made it a commitment of mine to keep the coins that I have bought staking and that's where they have been since I bought my coins, just like everyone else. I believe in what we are building and furthermore I just can't wait to keep staking coins during DIONS. See for us, staking is the heart of this project. In a POS BlockChain coin like I/O Coin, mining continues via staking. Instead of buying expensive servers and equipment to make coins like Bitcoin in I/O Coin all you do is buy coins and stake to make more. As difficulty increases then it becomes more and more difficult to make coins. Our supply has a cap of 16M Coins. We are currently staking around 170K Coins a year so if you multiply this by 30 Years you add another 5.1M Coins to our supply. Our coins are very valuable as they become harder and harder to stake for them. Coins = Mining/Staking Power

If you have a decent amount of coins you can continue to stake and make I/O Coins. When DIons is released, stakers/miners will be making extra fees from DIONS registrations, so the more you stake, the higher the chances are for u to make more IOC coins.  Some may say but why are you not selling, the answer is, I hope in time our Market Cap gets to a respectable place. Unfortunately for many, a project is considered sound if the market cap is healthy, so what ever I can do to help achieve this goal, I will do. I have full confidence in our direction, it is indeed taking some time to release, but I want to remind everyone, we are not an army of devs. Our core team comprises of 5 devs and at times, we also have our sick days or personal situations that may rob us from a day or two. In general, I think we are on track, we are making great progress and that's what I care about.  We have our deadlines too as we have projects and outside interest that are looking forward to use our blockchain advances.

Disclaimer:

IOC is a crypto currency, it is traded in very high volatility markets, as is a new technology and speculators tend to trade to their advantage. Price can change in a heart beat, so you must understand that we will have ups and downs. In the end if you are looking to make more btc, IOC might not be the right choice at the moment because we don't have enough volume to warrant high trading. IOC is an open source project and the team has been working on it since day one without any ICO funding or Pre-Mine. It takes a huge commitment and above all seriousness to the work we do for this project. I have personally taking on the financial development aspect of this project, to take this burden off our community. All I ask for is respect to what we are doing. The team and I don't want anyone to buy IOC if you don't have the experience in volatile markets. Our team is not here to sell, push or make anyone buy ioc as it's not something we are selling. The coins are in peoples hands and if they wish to trade the coins or sell the coins, the asking price could change from one day to another depending on that said person's needs or trade judgements. I dont want to see anyone taking on a burden higher of what they could afford to loose, as in these markets, we have very in scrupulous individuals who are out to make a quick buck and trash projects in the markets for self gain.

Thanks Everyone

Joel
kcanup
Legendary

Activity: 1484

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 01:47:37 PM

So i have seen this movie before, in crypto and every spevulative market. Fundamentals will not correlate with price many of times. People tend to jump ship, get upset and very emotional when price is trending against them.  Why is forum quiet, why are ppl quiet? I for one have bought n staked more coins these few weeks. Bitvoin and litecoin are very hood to trade atm, eth has been a great profit for many. Ioc had a nice rise and a v top. Im a buyer all day n when i look at an order book that is 10 btc back to 10k i laugh abt ppl panicing and stressing. iys quite simple dont buy into ioc if you want a liquid daytrading atmosphere. Im buying ioc because of the fundamental component and the blockchain storing identities and data. Washouts happen in every market plain and simplr. sorry typos im on phone
+1
Been there, done that  Grin

not worried at all about the price, buying more whenever possible.  Cool I see a great opportunity to make profit here!!
fartbags
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 04:12:08 AM

This is why I told all of the true supporters to sell on the NEWS when it peaked at 12,000 satoshi. Now you could buy back in and get 3x as many IOC! It was sad to see the supporters saying to hold strong. Selling on the massive pump from 500 satoshi to 12,000 satoshi right when "big NEWS" is coming out is important, especially for the people with less than a few BTC worth of IOC. You can really improve your coin totals and become more active.

wildduck
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 06:42:20 AM

This is why I told all of the true supporters to sell on the NEWS when it peaked at 12,000 satoshi. Now you could buy back in and get 3x as many IOC! It was sad to see the supporters saying to hold strong. Selling on the massive pump from 500 satoshi to 12,000 satoshi right when "big NEWS" is coming out is important, especially for the people with less than a few BTC worth of IOC. You can really improve your coin totals and become more active.

Good points earn a little and the buy even more Smiley
IOCpromotiontips

Givingittoyoustraight

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 07:55:03 AM

Never thought i'd see the day, but i FULLY agree with everything you have said here.   Also, it seems the cheap coins are going into traders/dumpers hands, NOT loyal holders, because staking is down at least 7% on average, this is a shame.  When staking starts to fall as well as buy support, I/O Coin could test 1k satoshi again.

But like the IOC Team always tells us, they do not worry about the price, so even if we see 500 sats again, no one should worry, because with the developments ongoing, IOC will see a new All Time High in good time.

LondonMP

Activity: 365
Merit: 250

I/O Digital Where Dreams Become Technology

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 08:11:46 AM

Price is down so chance to buy more coin in cheap price  Smiley

The qt being open source will have a flag on it, to run crypto coins it opens up ports as it works like torrent. If you go to the site for the said antivirus makers, it will have a disclaimer on false positives.  

On regards to developments, we are doing great and continue on with integration. We just posted our latest screenshot of the Giftcard section. We are currently coding that section. The giftcards will allow you to send IOC to friends and family. It generates a code that you can send via email to be redeemed in wallet, in the gift card section and not on the website as it was before. If someone can't buy iocoins because they have no bitcoins, you could potentially send them the ioc via giftcard, etc. We are putting the final coding to that section as we speak and have started to code up the wallet messaging section.

In terms of the pricing: It seems, that  we are having a down wave in pricing, as with all crypto coins, it tends to fluctuate. We may have people forcing the price down, to either buy cheaper, or traders to get in better positions before the launch of DIONS. I strongly suggest that if you can't stomach the volatility, to stay away from buying crypto projects. Traders make more coins with this moves they make on prices so you must be vigilant as this are techniques to get people to panic and sell to them for cheaper.

It's really disheartening to hear of certain people making unfounded claims because of this price volatility. I want to make very clear, I personally dont trade ioc. Since day one, I've made it a commitment of mine to keep the coins that I have bought staking and that's where they have been since I bought my coins, just like everyone else. I believe in what we are building and furthermore I just can't wait to keep staking coins during DIONS. See for us, staking is the heart of this project. In a POS BlockChain coin like I/O Coin, mining continues via staking. Instead of buying expensive servers and equipment to make coins like Bitcoin in I/O Coin all you do is buy coins and stake to make more. As difficulty increases then it becomes more and more difficult to make coins. Our supply has a cap of 16M Coins. We are currently staking around 170K Coins a year so if you multiply this by 30 Years you add another 5.1M Coins to our supply. Our coins are very valuable as they become harder and harder to stake for them. Coins = Mining/Staking Power

If you have a decent amount of coins you can continue to stake and make I/O Coins. When DIons is released, stakers/miners will be making extra fees from DIONS registrations, so the more you stake, the higher the chances are for u to make more IOC coins.  Some may say but why are you not selling, the answer is, I hope in time our Market Cap gets to a respectable place. Unfortunately for many, a project is considered sound if the market cap is healthy, so what ever I can do to help achieve this goal, I will do. I have full confidence in our direction, it is indeed taking some time to release, but I want to remind everyone, we are not an army of devs. Our core team comprises of 5 devs and at times, we also have our sick days or personal situations that may rob us from a day or two. In general, I think we are on track, we are making great progress and that's what I care about.  We have our deadlines too as we have projects and outside interest that are looking forward to use our blockchain advances.

Disclaimer:

IOC is a crypto currency, it is traded in very high volatility markets, as is a new technology and speculators tend to trade to their advantage. Price can change in a heart beat, so you must understand that we will have ups and downs. In the end if you are looking to make more btc, IOC might not be the right choice at the moment because we don't have enough volume to warrant high trading. IOC is an open source project and the team has been working on it since day one without any ICO funding or Pre-Mine. It takes a huge commitment and above all seriousness to the work we do for this project. I have personally taking on the financial development aspect of this project, to take this burden off our community. All I ask for is respect to what we are doing. The team and I don't want anyone to buy IOC if you don't have the experience in volatile markets. Our team is not here to sell, push or make anyone buy ioc as it's not something we are selling. The coins are in peoples hands and if they wish to trade the coins or sell the coins, the asking price could change from one day to another depending on that said person's needs or trade judgements. I dont want to see anyone taking on a burden higher of what they could afford to loose, as in these markets, we have very in scrupulous individuals who are out to make a quick buck and trash projects in the markets for self gain.

Thanks Everyone

Joel

Thank you Joel for the update Smiley

IO Dev Team (OP)

Activity: 270
Merit: 150

iOC Development Team

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2015, 11:48:22 AM

We are very happy to inform that this week we have made substantial progress. After send implementation, Last night we made the first successful send from the new wallet in our current blockchain. We are cleaning up the DIONS code to complete the Final daemon and last list of api calls for the wallet team. We will begin testing the New HTML5 Wallet with DIONS next week.

We are in the final stretch,

Dev Team

Remember to follow us on twitter: https://twitter.com/IOCoin_IOC
and Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/iocoindigitalcurrency

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
I/O DIGITAL
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
iodigital.io & iocoin.io

█████████████████
███████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████
█████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

Hero Leg V1
mctaino

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 12:18:54 PM
Last edit: September 09, 2015, 12:51:19 PM by mctaino

Thanks guys for the update....

Funny how people talk about I/O Coin demise when bitcoin has years of growth to go. If you are with us for the long haul, we need to step back and relax. If you want quick profits try trading futures and or ltc and come back and tell me how it went  Grin. Andreas explains this very eloquently, we will have roller coaster for the next couple of years and that's bitcoin.  I/O Digital is a very young BlockChain Developmental project, we haven't even scratched the surface of where we are going to be. So one last time to whoever is desperate or talks demise of I/O Coin you may step aside and leave the ship. I'm here for the very long journey, i'm strapped. Do Not Disturb, Busy Working On I/O Digital

Please watch....

THE BITCOIN BUBBLE - Andreas Antonopoulos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=257&v=1co_YWwDpXg
LondonMP

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 02:49:01 PM

Breaking news  Smiley
This is amazing, @IO_Coin has been ranked 11th by @Onalytica in their #Fintech Top 100 Brands & Individuals #IOcoin
Very well done I/O Digital Devs, so proud to be part of your community

you can download the report from here:
http://www.onalytica.com/blog/posts/fintech-top-100-influencers-and-brands/

LondonMP

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 03:07:08 PM

There were only 4 digital currencies in the top 100, in which IO Digital Currency was ranked 11th, Bitcoin was ranked 55th, Ripple was 70th and syscoin was ranked 78th.

hiddensphinx
Legendary

Activity: 1457
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 03:08:28 PM

Does miami wizz actually owns Lamborghini's Huh

Take your Bitcoin and Altcoin trading strategy to another level with Trade Santa! - https://tradesanta.com/en/site/set-referral-cookie?referral_id=111843
mctaino

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 03:11:27 PM

There were only 4 digital currencies in the top 100, in which IO Digital Currency was ranked 11th, Bitcoin was ranked 55th, Ripple was 70th and syscoin was ranked 78th.

Yes this is indeed great news, We are a very transparent Team and will continue making huge gains in the BlockChain development space. DIONS, Chameleon and our Identity Sidechain are going to be very special  and influential indeed.

Big Hug to the entire community

Joel
LondonMP

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 03:14:20 PM

Yes this is indeed great news, We are a very transparent Team and will continue making huge gains in the BlockChain development space. DIONS, Chameleon and our Identity Sidechain are going to be very special  and influential indeed.

Joel

And a big hug to you Joel and to the entire development team  Grin

IOCpromotiontips

Givingittoyoustraight

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 03:37:40 PM

Joel

And a big hug to you Joel and to the entire development team  Grin

SPEECHLESS.... This is spectacular. Really outstanding.   Not to mention, the BIG fish who will pay close attention to this list and the companies on it.

Needless to say I/O Coin is making the right moves, i take my hat off to all involved in this project, the fruit is beginning to show. 
IOCpromotiontips

Givingittoyoustraight

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 03:39:20 PM

Does miami wizz actually owns Lamborghini's Huh

Not yet, but the way things are progressing, if you own 100,000+ IOC no doubt in a year or so, you will be able to pay for a Lamborghini in cold hard cash!
Pages: « 1 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 [109] 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 ... 245 »
  Print  

Jump to: