Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 03:34:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 [147] 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 ... 245 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I/O Coin (IOC) DiONS VM | Messaging | Data Storage | Chameleon | DeFi  (Read 719039 times)
willoweb

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 09:21:45 PM

Could any of the devs elaborate on a more precise explication of how having sidechains is in any way relevant compared to ethereum? I am trying to get a vague idea here, it almost seems as though sidechains would be redundant? Why are they so special? What can they do that you can't do on Ethereum? I think it could benefit the audience to know this.

And a sad mention is today I see the chart on coinmarket cap, and it looks like a hemisphere with some noise added to it, like it is auto-trading and someone with a sense of humour thought it would look natural enough so no one could see the hemispherical arc underlying the supposed natural hux-flux of volatility, almost like a trolling allegory to the incompetence of the audience. Reminds me of DarkCoin's pump and dump in 2014 where they hit over $15 (when I should have sold, after having bought in at over just $1), and then slipping way down to $2-3 rapidly thereafter. suspiciously synthetic looking chart. Perhaps a false or ignorant, paranoiac allegation, but what can I say...

Hi Willow, thanks for being a IOC supporter, do not worry about some of the folk here, they often attack before they think, i know, i am often the one receiving their wrath, not sure why they keep doing it, i guess, IOC has had a lot of trolls in the past and its like a auto response mode.

I see sidechains like having a swiss army knife vs a standard one blade knife. Its better to have the ability to be flexible for many situations (companies) than just have the one blade for limited uses.

So sidechains will never be redundant, just like a swiss army knife will never be redundant. So this is why having sdiechain is special, because it allows IOC to adapt and be of use to many different companies.

Regarding Eth, i have no idea what the situation is there with sidechains, sorry.

The chart, is what it is, its just coincidence that it appears to form patterns, but with charts, theres always patterns to be made, even when none were made in the first place.

Feel free to post more thoughts, ideas.

The reason I ask for a comparison is because I'm not a programmer - unlike my old man- , I only have a vague understanding of what's going on here. I'm really sorry if I offended anyone - I do have a tendency to be intentionally abrasive to see people be stirred up insomuch as I am able to make them lose their composure or their better tendencies in regards responsivity. I think stirring up the passions is quite entertaining. I recall Socrates pissing off the Greeks too with his questions, and although he seemed to have been making personal jabs it was just to iron out any kinks...  in philosophy its actually called the "Socratic method". Furthermore I suggest you read Socrates' Apology, where a famed line as coined, as he mentions the "detraction and envy of the world,"  an old adage with which I attenuate my persona in order to retain equilibrium for my astrolabe's (mind's) starry navigation of the heavens. So good sir, be not offended, I meant none, regardless if I was offensive I meant no offense. offensive is an adjective describing me, in fact, or my words or actions, while offense is an actual noun, of which I am not guilty. Smiley

The reason I asked for a comparison is because many people, to be straight with you, are just too plain incompetent to make a real in depth analysis but need things spelled out for them - I have a vague idea about thereum and side-chains, but would certainly love to see an explanation on how they are functionally different and usable in different ways - it would certainly be educational - regardless Einstein taught himself physics, you may all note that I am not he, and so cannot presume to express any scope of understanding in regards the different utility of ethereum and side-chains...

Kleks Academy
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀               ▀▀██▄
██▀                     ▀██
██▀ ███     ▄▄█▀         ▀██
███  ███▄▄██▀             ███
███  ██████▀███▄            ███
███  ███    ▀███▄          ███
██▄ ▀▀▀      ▀███▄       ▄██
██▄            ▀▀███▄▄▄ ▄██
▀██▄▄               ▄▄██▀
▀▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
      ▄█
     ███▌
 ██▄ ▀█▀
 ▀██▌▄▀▄██
█▄ ▀ █ █▀
▀██▄▐▌  ▄█
▄ ▀▀▐▌ ██▀
 ███ █ ▀ ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀ █  ██▀
  ███▄ █ ▀ ▄█▄
   ▀▀▀▀ ▀▄ ███
     ▄██▄ ▀▄▀
      ▀▀▀▀  ▀▄
THE LEGEND RETURNS!
▀██████▄   TWITTER   ▀▄   INSTAGRAM   ▄▀   DISCORD   ▄█████▀
      █▄
     ▐███
      ▀█▀ ▄██
    ██▄▀▄▐██▀
     ▀█ █ ▀ ▄█
    █▄  ▐▌▄██▀
    ▀██ ▐▌▀▀ ▄
  ▄█▄ ▀ █ ███
  ▀██  █ ▀▀▀
▄█▄ ▀ █ ▄███
███ ▄▀ ▀▀▀▀
 ▀▄▀ ▄██▄
▄▀  ▀▀▀▀
██     ██████████████                 ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
►►  Powered by
BOUNTYDETECTIVE

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
LondonMP

Activity: 365
Merit: 250

I/O Digital Where Dreams Become Technology

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 02:03:42 AM
Last edit: March 29, 2016, 02:28:36 AM by LondonMP

if you guys want to compare the two projects together, please go ahead and open your own thread in discussion (altcoins). This ANN as I am sure you already know, is for I/Ocoin and its community. I personally don't give a flying fuck about eth, never have and never will so I don't understand why we have to read this bullshit again and again.

@Smoofzilla
you are in slack most of the time so i don't understand why you didn't carry on asking your questions there like you have been doing for the last week or so?

Do us all a favour, work on that afrikaans translation and I am sure that you will pick up a lot of useful information.

there is also something called Uncle Google*, thats how most of us got to learn about cryptocurrency/blockchain/sidechain and the rest of it.

Keep staking and spare a moment for a group of self-financed individuals who are working hard for this community, a little thank you every now and then wouldn't do anyone any harm.

ps
I am not a programmer neither, i had to learn the hard way

* www.google.com

uncaer9

Activity: 413

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 02:54:57 AM

anyone can DUMP IOC again..? or maybe want to sell his IOC at rate 14.400sat ?
Im interesting to buy it, i have arrround 2btc

▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄
       ▄▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄▄
     ▄████▀                 ▀████▄
   ▄███▀
  ▄██▀
 ▄██▀   ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██▀    ████████▀▀   ▀▀████████
███     ██████▀  ██▄▄   ▀██████     ███
███     ██████   ██████  ██████     ███
███     ██████▄  ██▀▀   ▄██████     ███
▀██▄    ████████▄▄   ▄▄████████    ▄██▀
 ▀██▄   ▀█████████████████████▀   ▄██▀
  ▀██▄                           ▄██▀
   ▀███▄                       ▄███▀
     ▀████▄                 ▄████▀
       ▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀▀
           ▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀
PUREVIDZ█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
▀▀▀▀▀
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
▀▀▀▀▀
[][████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████

▄               ▄█████▄   ▄▄
██▄           ▄███████████▀
████▄        ▄█████████████▀
▀█████▄▄     ████████████▀
 ▀██████████▄████████████
█████████████████████████
 ███████████████████████▀
  ▀█████████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████████
   ███████████████████
    ▀▀██████████████▀
     ▄▄███████████▀
▀███████████████▀
  ▀▀████████▀▀
]█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
▀▀▀▀▀
mctaino

Activity: 686
Merit: 503

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 03:41:35 AM

if you guys want to compare the two projects together, please go ahead and open your own thread in discussion (altcoins). This ANN as I am sure you already know, is for I/Ocoin and its community. I personally don't give a flying fuck about eth, never have and never will so I don't understand why we have to read this bullshit again and again.

@Smoofzilla
you are in slack most of the time so i don't understand why you didn't carry on asking your questions there like you have been doing for the last week or so?

Do us all a favour, work on that afrikaans translation and I am sure that you will pick up a lot of useful information.

there is also something called Uncle Google*, thats how most of us got to learn about cryptocurrency/blockchain/sidechain and the rest of it.

Keep staking and spare a moment for a group of self-financed individuals who are working hard for this community, a little thank you every now and then wouldn't do anyone any harm.

ps
I am not a programmer neither, i had to learn the hard way

* www.google.com

Thanks London

Just a quick message to the community. When the price of IOC goes down, we certainly get concerned because it destroys the market cap, which  makes it harder for us to get recognition from the market. I say this for the people that constantly ask about funding, that certainly makes it even harder. With all this said, many important companies know of our current development, have vague ideas of our future development and have shown quite interest in our development. As richard has said we are in current talks with a few prominent companies and we have chosen to keep this information confidential, as per their request. Some other companies that have contacted us are in the sidelines, waiting to see a fruition of certain developments. With this said, we currently have the technology, and we know that we can handle more transactions per minute and are just as secure blockchain as Bitcoin. All this we are following it up with Dions and then a multi Blockchain ecosystem. We currently have 64% of our coins staking, that's 10M coins being held in wallets. 6M are in the wild, markets or cold storage. Of these coins, If traders go into our markets and dump 100k, 200k, of the 6M in the wild, or sell high and buy low, that's enough to keep us in this region for some time to come. So there is nothing we can do as a Dev team about the markets. We only work hard, pay from our own pockets and lose sleep over development. When the price has climbed, we get the cheers, when it comes down, we have people coursing at us and thinking the worst about the coin and our team.  This just because of people dumping at will for quick profit. One more time I say this, if people want to compare our fair launch to ICO projects then please have at it. There is a clear difference from our team and other teams. I personally have my reservations as to the initial foundations of many crypto projects, their true existence and possibility of long term success. It doesn't face me or our team whatever smoke and mirrors the rest are throwing out there for the shark's feeding frenzy. In the end all we can do is stay positive and continue on our current path.

Soon we will release DIONS  and our focus is to make it great. We are not and I repeat not worrying about ETH or wtv other project is out there but the stability of our blockchain and having a successful DIONS launc. This is our current focus, once we have successfully accomplish this task, we can as a community speak about chameleon. Traders will be traders and will seek information to position themselves and can care less about our families or even more true development. Some of this same people have dumped the coin at 500 sats, then at 2k sats, then at 5k sats, then now at 29k and down to 15k, and to be quite honest, it doesn't matter, because the floor slowly keeps moving up and it will continue playing like this until our technology is regarded by the populations, companies and entities that we will cater too. Many as I said before have been contacting us, everyday, and at any moment, they could reach out to seal the future use of the I/O Digital blockchain. Any of these entities using our blockchain  could have positive effects on the markets, but that's to be determined. So at this point (Pennie level) is irrelevant as long as we hold good volume and yes if we could sustain a good market cap, then it would help the community morale and overall value greatly, but we cant't fight off traders, whales or market makers that want to make a quick profit.

I have personally spent as much as I have paying our team and I work countless hours to make sure we have a successful project. The low of all this, is the fact that we get certain people that come in to the Ann, to ask very incoherent questions, fud, or even start some kind of bogus comparison with some other projects, that may have a completely different direction than the one we are having and this over time becomes quite annoying and distracting. So after 20 hour days of work for almost 2 years I see how people can quickly become very irrational.  I respectfully say to our community that at this time we have to be careful as to the information that we give out, or our technology and ideas on how we go about doing our coding, could be copied and further hurting our long term holders.

Our Main Goal is Development, Ease of Use and a complete Eco System.

Thanks everyone
cryptocoinnl

Activity: 527
Merit: 500

Blockchain!!!

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 07:38:24 AM
Last edit: March 29, 2016, 09:50:59 AM by cryptocoinnl

investors should do their due diligence for sure.
but what happens if and when IO digital is up for an another award and Richard or Joel have 7-10  minutes to present the project and then have a question and answer with potential investors.
A lot of whom will not have read the road map or whitepapers and will ask inevitably how it compares to this or that.
I would hope the response would not be that they go and read these three pages...and then get back to us with more specific questions
Maybe better to hone those skills here....i would think....as this community can be as supportive and as ruthless as any vc could be

You are absolutely right if you talk about investors in I/O Digital as a company / technology. We sure will have to answer those questions if they are asked by them. And yes, we have the answers. If not, then it is not a shame that we will get back on those answers. What i want to emphasize is that questions of investors are different then questions of the community.

To be honest, of all meetings we had none asking us to compare ourselves with other projects. None.
They - as venture capitalist investors - know what the market is and they know the players that are out there. They follow every step if they are interested. They only ask us how we look at the current market and what our place in that market could be. The questions asked are from a whole other category / point of view then suggested in these threads.

For investors we have an extensive and thorough investor report explaining everything. Financial, technical, team, future, development model, roadmap, features etc. etc. A complete overview for a investor perspective. Thats why we already had great (and personal) meetings with investors.

It is not that we don't want to answer those questions to the community, but we ask the community to do their research as well. Today we get the question how we compare to ETH, a few days back how we compare to LYSK. Like Joel said, we spend every spare time we have on this project and have very clear goals on where we must go. We just don't have the time to write up comparisons if we wanted to do that. It can take days to write that up. And again, it is comparing a Ferrari with a BMW. Both are cars, have wheels and go fast. To dig into the differences takes a lot of time.

The scope of all interested parties in the project is very broad. We are not only answering to the community or investors, but also a mix of companies that want to work together and adopt the technology for their service. Banks, ID businesses, Law firms, Retailers, Game sites are talking to us. All with different questions, all with different angles on the subject. No, they don't ask us how we compare to ETH ;-)

Next to that there are new initiatives launched every day. It is just not doable for us to keep up to date about the specifics of that initiative.
I wonder what they say if you ask them the same question ;-) maybe they can do the work for you. The results will probably always focus on their strengths and our weak points. All about perspective.

If there are community members that want to do that for us, like a white paper comparing all those other projects with our project, be my guest.
But then again, comparing does not say what is good or bad. Just explaining the differences.

Cheers
Richard
cryptocoinnl

Blockchain!!!

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 04:10:03 PM
Last edit: March 29, 2016, 05:32:27 PM by cryptocoinnl

hey,

We have done a lot of work to provide you with the best and up to date info on our corporate website.
www.iodigital.io is now available in English, Dutch, French, German and Chinese. A big thank you for the community.

After DIONS is done, the next big thing is Chameleon. Chameleon will be a Blockchain ecosystem.
Not just one Blockchain, but Blockchains working together as a whole. We like to see stuff on a bigger scale. This ecosystem will ensure and facilitate world wide growth, Blockchain adoption (could be a private chain), security and interoperable Blockchains. We changed the homepage of iodigital.io for that purpose as well. To promote Chameleon.

We will release a full white paper explaining Chameleon and for now we have a brief description below.
Remember Chameleon is 80% done.

===
With a limitless range of potential applications, storing all of data in a single Blockchain – even one optimized for data storage such as I/O’s – wouldn’t be practical. So to make sure we have an infrastructure that can adapt and scale to accommodate all of the services it will come to support we’ve created project “Chameleon I/O”.

Developed over a twelve-month period, Chameleon I/O is a framework which will allow for the creation of any number of unique and interoperable I/O Digital sidechains. These auxiliary Blockchains will each have unique properties suited to the particular set of services and applications that they will support. This network of Blockchains, or “superchain”, will afford unparalleled flexibility to I/O users, allowing any number of configurations to be seamlessly adopted depending on the use case.

The framework itself will collate data from the various chains and allow the creation of generic control policies via an extensive high level API. For end users this means access to the full range of I/O Digital functions, applications and services from a single interface. The team will deploy a secure web front end from which to easily manage an array of advanced decentralized applications.
===

Thanks
Richard
smooper_22

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 11:32:03 AM

hey,

We have done a lot of work to provide you with the best and up to date info on our corporate website.
www.iodigital.io is now available in English, Dutch, French, German and Chinese. A big thank you for the community.

After DIONS is done, the next big thing is Chameleon. Chameleon will be a Blockchain ecosystem.
Not just one Blockchain, but Blockchains working together as a whole. We like to see stuff on a bigger scale. This ecosystem will ensure and facilitate world wide growth, Blockchain adoption (could be a private chain), security and interoperable Blockchains. We changed the homepage of iodigital.io for that purpose as well. To promote Chameleon.

We will release a full white paper explaining Chameleon and for now we have a brief description below.

===
With a limitless range of potential applications, storing all of data in a single Blockchain – even one optimized for data storage such as I/O’s – wouldn’t be practical. So to make sure we have an infrastructure that can adapt and scale to accommodate all of the services it will come to support we’ve created project “Chameleon I/O”.

Developed over a twelve-month period, Chameleon I/O is a framework which will allow for the creation of any number of unique and interoperable I/O Digital sidechains. These auxiliary Blockchains will each have unique properties suited to the particular set of services and applications that they will support. This network of Blockchains, or “superchain”, will afford unparalleled flexibility to I/O users, allowing any number of configurations to be seamlessly adopted depending on the use case.

The framework itself will collate data from the various chains and allow the creation of generic control policies via an extensive high level API. For end users this means access to the full range of I/O Digital functions, applications and services from a single interface. The team will deploy a secure web front end from which to easily manage an array of advanced decentralized applications.
===

Thanks
Richard

Amazing!

This is a really great simplistic explanation of the whole Blockchain operation! I came to I/O coin only few weeks ago but I believe in your progress and ideas. Already stacking the coins and looking forward for all upcoming developments. Just one question: It is said that for creation of your personal wallet name (DIONS in the future) we should spend 10 I/O coins but the wallet asks 200 of them from me. Is it right? Or I did not understand it correctly?

Let Chameleon rule the world of Crypto!

P.S. Are you thinking about categorization of Blockchains in Chameleon? F.e. that DGB CC is strictly narrowed to Gaming Industry and therefore should have own category; Dash is for example mainly used for Tor based operations and I cannot imagine seeing these within the same interests.

MrWhiteBites

Activity: 770
Merit: 511

Im the One who Knocks.

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 01:05:21 PM

hey,

===

===

Thanks
Richard

Amazing!

This is a really great simplistic explanation of the whole Blockchain operation! I came to I/O coin only few weeks ago but I believe in your progress and ideas. Already stacking the coins and looking forward for all upcoming developments. Just one question: It is said that for creation of your personal wallet name (DIONS in the future) we should spend 10 I/O coins but the wallet asks 200 of them from me. Is it right? Or I did not understand it correctly?

Let Chameleon rule the world of Crypto!

P.S. Are you thinking about categorization of Blockchains in Chameleon? F.e. that DGB CC is strictly narrowed to Gaming Industry and therefore should have own category; Dash is for example mainly used for Tor based operations and I cannot imagine seeing these within the same interests.

You are trying to use IONS.

Do not create a name until DioNS is out ok.

If you don't know who I am, then maybe your best course would be to tread lightly
MrWhiteBites

Im the One who Knocks.

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 05:51:04 PM

so many 1 post newbies , interesting

i can only count.. one.. lol!  Where do you see the rest? And NO its NOT me Tongue

If you don't know who I am, then maybe your best course would be to tread lightly
JanDzban

Activity: 423

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 06:08:36 PM

Grin

i can only count.. one.. lol!  Where do you see the rest? And NO its NOT me Tongue

conspiracy everywhere Grin

███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
DECENT
FOUNDATION

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[D]ecentralized application
[E]liminated third parties
[C]ontent distribution

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[E]ncrypted & secure
[N]o borders
[T]imeless reputation

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

smooper_22

Activity: 4

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 06:35:59 PM

Does it mean when I am new on the forum that I am new to crypto? You are terribly mistaken. I am finally in position that I can relatively do and change something. I was not in the past. Let see how is this going to develop but I can even now imagine how we can move it forward.
kb4scv
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 12:43:03 AM

So, if I am understanding this so far, IOC coin will become a block chain of pointers, or keys, to custom block chains that will store various types of information.

IOC block chain will be maintained through trading the coin, POS, and redistributing the IOC fees to staking wallets.

The big advantage will be the alias' so that you don't have to use key-strings.

If that is correct so far, then the only thing that would puzzle me would be how would a sidechain be maintained?   

The goal is block chains storing information without having to rely on a central server, with a transferable key for access?  A company with several people or locations needing the info would each by a key and store duplicate info in a sidechain so each would have a unique key?

I will say that in the early 2000's I was at a college where I met a professor that was involved in a little project that was being billed as off-site, secure storage.  He got a lot of grief about the concept, as I remember.  Safe to say he got the last laugh on that one!  IOC kind of has that vibe to me.

Anyhow, very interested to see where you guys manage to get this project.  I think it has a very bright future.  Reading through the maze of coins in these forums, there are only a handful that have any chance to amount to anything.  This is definitely one of those coins, in my mind.

You guys have put together a VERY professional project and treat it like you want it to be successful.  I cannot tell you enough how refreshing that is among all the garbage out there today.  Keep up the good work!

Flash86

Activity: 476

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 07:48:26 AM

Is the DIONS beta test already started?

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                 
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                     
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░   
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒               
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
klintay
Legendary

Activity: 1775
Merit: 1032

Value will be measured in sats

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2016, 10:38:17 AM

I got my first coins from Staking, its not much but its nice to see. Grin
I want to buy a Raspberry pi 3 for staking.
Is it possible to run the wallet on Windows IoT?

You can buy them with btc here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1419675
justinc2014

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2016, 11:38:31 PM

The secret of big investors to have a mini pump and to push the price down without selling many coin's letting the day trader panic whom where too slow to sell, when the develop[er releases news they will pump the coin to it correct value. So it is the time to buy small amounts. I have seen this with Ethereum, maidsafe and even RADS lately. I find with investing is to do the opposite of your emotions and think long term.
Today trading will be forgotten in 6 months time.
For myself I/O coin I am hoping too buy more before the price rises because I expect DION will be released any day now soon and be regretting I did not buy more.
As investor I would like to see a demo video of all the planned development just as a sneaky teaser.
MrWhiteBites

Im the One who Knocks.

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 06:24:37 AM

The secret of big investors to have a mini pump and to push the price down without selling many coin's letting the day trader panic whom where too slow to sell, when the develop[er releases news they will pump the coin to it correct value. So it is the time to buy small amounts. I have seen this with Athereum, SafeMaid and even RADS lately. I find with investing is to do the opposite of your emotions and think long term.
Today trading will be forgotten in 6 months time.
For myself I/O coin I am hoping too buy more before the price rises because I expect DION will be released any day now soon and be regretting I did not buy more.
As investor I would like to see a demo video of all the planned development just as a sneaky teaser.

Very Well said!

Joel and Richard do have plans to make a video going over developments that will likely be out this month. 

DioNS is a beast of a development and only a world class, professional developer, could handle such a task, so a HUGE THANK YOU has to go to Derek for being able to work coding magic on this one of a kind, ground breaking developments that DioNS is and i can not stress that enough.

DioNS will only be released also when its perfect, just like all other previous IOC developments, unlike any other coins who do "that will do" jobs and end up having problems all over the place. 

Then we have Chameleon to look forward to, which will take much less time and is over 85% complete.

So looking at charts, now is a really good time to buy once DioNS is ready and business people use the IOC blockchain, then 15k sats is going to look like the bargain of the decade!

So PLEASE KEEP STAKING.  Keep Coins off Exchanges for safety also.

fartbags
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 06:48:46 AM

If you aren't in yet on $IOC then this might be your chance. Price has come down 50% from the all time high.

MonkeyfuckingMagic

Activity: 3

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 07:31:23 AM

I got in at 3000. Want more. Went out and bought new computer just for staking. Looks like I need to spend 16000 for more coins. So be it, still a bargain. Those trolls on polo will be kicking themselves. Keep up the good work guys. You will sitting pretty and proven right in the end Grin
Flash86

Activity: 476

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 07:57:36 AM

400k IOC gets removed from sell side.
We go up soon. Cool

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                 
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                     
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░   
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒               
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
cryptocoinnl

Blockchain!!!

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 08:45:01 AM

Hi all,

Thanks for voting for the European Fintech Awards. We finished first in our category (public votes) and now got a free entrance ticket (worth $2000)
So, i will be present there!! 14th of April in Amsterdam. Meeting with potential investors, interested parties and fellow tech lovers and hope to meet a lot people there. We'll need business cards and maybe some info flyers..

“I/O Digital is the best Blockchain/Bitcoin company according to the public at the moment so you have won 1 free ticket to the European FinTech Awards & Conference 2016, great job!"

Again, thanks!

Richard
Pages: « 1 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 [147] 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 ... 245 »
  Print  

Jump to: