Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 12:59:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: eUtopium [UPM] ∞ Social Enterprise of Mystery: Truth, Knowledge, Education.  (Read 62508 times)
Ezycash

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 04:05:37 PM

Is there a guide on how to solo mine or cpu mine this coin.
Ezycash

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 04:08:01 PM

Crowdfunded this a tiny bit because its weird...

who ever said weird is bad?

wasn't me, how do I know my payment is confirmed?

once you have paid, your share should be recorded by our system, although it may take awhile to update on the website. confirmation of payment is verified against the blockchain.info address url of the transaction, which you can also personally double check to make sure. as long as this payment is made before closing of this period, you will be included in the final crowdfunder list.

closer to the closing of the crowdfund, a public list will be made available for all to double check if your registration has been recorded, in case there was any error during the registration process. once all is verified, the coins will be distributed based on the final crowdfunder list.

I put some BTC in the crowdfund but U only have my email info.

What must I provide to get the coins to my wallet?
Shadow_Runner

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 04:08:27 PM

Is there a guide on how to solo mine or cpu mine this coin.

Like any other coin, except CryptoNote clones.
adamandeve (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

@AltcoinAdam

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2014, 04:25:10 PM

Is there a way to record all data written here elsewhere instead of me manually copy-pasting it?

Would like to keep all these data for reference and future analysis; and in case the thread gets deleted for some reason.

adamandeve (OP)

@AltcoinAdam

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2014, 04:30:15 PM

Crowdfunded this a tiny bit because its weird...

who ever said weird is bad?

wasn't me, how do I know my payment is confirmed?

once you have paid, your share should be recorded by our system, although it may take awhile to update on the website. confirmation of payment is verified against the blockchain.info address url of the transaction, which you can also personally double check to make sure. as long as this payment is made before closing of this period, you will be included in the final crowdfunder list.

closer to the closing of the crowdfund, a public list will be made available for all to double check if your registration has been recorded, in case there was any error during the registration process. once all is verified, the coins will be distributed based on the final crowdfunder list.

I put some BTC in the crowdfund but U only have my email info.

What must I provide to get the coins to my wallet?

a list of all investors will be shown on the website later, for all to double check.

Wallets will be released later when we launch, then we will send an email out to all investors, requesting your UPM addresses for distribution.

adamandeve (OP)

@AltcoinAdam

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2014, 04:34:54 PM
Last edit: July 31, 2014, 04:45:43 PM by adamandeve

New website coming very soon...

Crypto_Enthusiast

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 05:56:32 PM

What is the current plan with getting onto exchanges? Have you approached any yet? Or have any approached you?
adamandeve (OP)

@AltcoinAdam

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2014, 06:07:46 PM
Last edit: July 31, 2014, 06:29:35 PM by adamandeve

Website is ready, enjoy!

www.utopiaco.in/home

Windows & Mac wallets are also ready for download for the website.

Notice to Crowdfunders!

Once you have downloaded your wallet, please fill up this form here to send us your UPM address:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/11R_vWVn3AtVdVjsel8FJK3QB-VnGcYUMtXkJNCK3Aes/viewform

You can make payment for crowdfunding via www.utopiaco.in/site/. Please complete payment, before filling up the form above.

adamandeve (OP)

@AltcoinAdam

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2014, 06:14:50 PM

What is the current plan with getting onto exchanges? Have you approached any yet? Or have any approached you?

after source code is released to public (at launch), i will go ahead to contact a few exchanges to list UPM.

i will be looking to contact at least bittrex and c-cex. let me know if you have other suggestions, and also feel free to contact the exchange directly about adding UPM because afterall, eUtopium is your coin.

Karn

Activity: 434

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation."

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 06:28:47 PM

Would I get a set amount for buying now or is it going to be split between investors?

“But it's a poor fellow who can't take his pleasure without asking other people's permission.” ― Hermann Hesse, Steppenwolf
adamandeve (OP)

@AltcoinAdam

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2014, 06:29:12 PM

UPM is right on schedule for launch according to https://www.altcoincalendar.info/coins/711-UPM.

Source codes will be released at exactly 00:00h, 1st August 2014, GMT+2. Wallets are already released.

Crowdfund will end at launch time, or before then. Don't forget, there is a maximum cap in place for this crowdfund phase. Once we hit that ceiling, the payment page will be taken down. Therefore, please make your decision within the next 3.5 hours, pronto. This should still be fair, given that the crowdfund period has been open for a total of 7 days allowing for all interested parties to make their decision over a reasonable period of time.

When crowdfunding period comes to a close, the only ways to obtain UPM will be via mining or via exchange on the free market.

After launch, there will be about 60 blocks, or about 60 minutes of 0 reward mining. This will create an added layer of fairness between miners vying to profit from being the first to mine. Instead of a race of fastest-fingers-first, the 1 hour of 0 reward mining will allow for a fair playing field where all miners will have an equal and fair amount of time to compete. This is in line with our Proof-of-Fairness distribution model as laid out in the whitepaper.

adamandeve (OP)

@AltcoinAdam

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2014, 06:31:25 PM

Would I get a set amount for buying now or is it going to be split between investors?

you do not get a set amount; the 200,000 UPM pot will be split between all investors of the crowdfund. get it?

UPM is right on schedule for launch according to https://www.altcoincalendar.info/coins/711-UPM.

Source codes will be released at exactly 00:00h, 1st August 2014, GMT+2. Wallets are already released.

Crowdfund will end at launch time, or before then. Don't forget, there is a maximum cap in place for this crowdfund phase. Once we hit that ceiling, the payment page will be taken down. Therefore, please make your decision within the next 3.5 hours, pronto. This should still be fair, given that the crowdfund period has been open for a total of 7 days allowing for all interested parties to make their decision over a reasonable period of time.

When crowdfunding period comes to a close, the only ways to obtain UPM will be via mining or via exchange on the free market.

After launch, there will be about 60 blocks, or about 60 minutes of 0 reward mining. This will create an added layer of fairness between miners vying to profit from being the first to mine. Instead of a race of fastest-fingers-first, the 1 hour of 0 reward mining will allow for a fair playing field where all miners will have an equal and fair amount of time to compete. This is in line with our Proof-of-Fairness distribution model as laid out in the whitepaper.

Website is ready, enjoy!

www.utopiaco.in/home

Windows & Mac wallets are also ready for download for the website.

Notice to Crowdfunders!

Once you have downloaded your wallet, please fill up this form here to send us your UPM address:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/11R_vWVn3AtVdVjsel8FJK3QB-VnGcYUMtXkJNCK3Aes/viewform

You can make payment for crowdfunding via www.utopiaco.in/site/. Please complete payment, before filling up the form above.

Karn

Activity: 434

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation."

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 06:31:59 PM

cool, Thank  you

“But it's a poor fellow who can't take his pleasure without asking other people's permission.” ― Hermann Hesse, Steppenwolf
Winky

Activity: 506

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 07:55:43 PM

I´m on board! So excited  Cool
minerpools

Activity: 574

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2014, 08:08:15 PM
Last edit: July 31, 2014, 08:25:31 PM by minerpools

Yeah same here, Dev, I just sent you a PM
Pool's up for pre-registration at: http://upm.minerpools.com/
PPLNS - 1% fees

adamandeve (OP)

@AltcoinAdam

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2014, 08:09:50 PM

Crowdfunding Phase is STILL Live

UPM crowdfunding will still be open for the next 7.5 hours, or less.

We have set a ceiling on the BTC cap, and the crowdfund phase will close if we hit our target. This is in line with our Proof-of-Fairness distribution model as laid out in the whitepaper. Therefore, please make your decision within the next 7.5 hours, pronto.

After crowdfunding period comes to a close, the only ways to obtain UPM will be via mining or via exchange on the free market.

Crowdfunding Instructions

UPM Source Codes have been released

We are currently mining on block #555. There is 0 reward from now until block #1000. You may all set up your pools, miners, and wallets to get ready for launch. At a block time of 1 minute, block #1001 with 4.96 UPM reward per block will start about 7.5 hours from now. This will be the FINAL launch time for mining to begin.

Launch Time: 3.30AM GMT, 1st August = 9.30PM EST, 31st July

Wallets for both Mac and Windows are also available for download.

New website is also ready: www.utopiaco.in/home

Sparood

Activity: 170
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 08:19:59 PM

Webiste looks great

Lets see where this heads, will fill out my crowdfund form soon :-)

katak

Activity: 100

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 08:21:29 PM

Jesus christ, if that's a scam, they did it well! Smiley

In a hurry for testing... good luck!
whatdidshedo

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 08:32:11 PM

is there an escrow?

silverduck

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 08:38:55 PM

Jesus christ, if that's a scam, they did it well! Smiley

In a hurry for testing... good luck!

just saying...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: