Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 12:38:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: eUtopium [UPM] ∞ Social Enterprise of Mystery: Truth, Knowledge, Education.  (Read 62514 times)
jdh015232

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 12:01:26 PM

Blaming the dev because you tried to ninja invest at the last moment when you had ample time beforehand is just needless. 19 btc was invested before the closing time and these people had no problem getting in on time, so I have to agree that the problem lies not with the dev (after he clearly stated that there are problems with the clock as well as that the crowdfund might end earlier) but with you TOYJJWGS.

Very interested to see where this coin is going. Good luck dev, looking forward to the coin launch on exchanges.

Countdown not produced Is not my fault

tbh, send your btc address to the dev and get your coins back. he said this is not a problem at all.

you can still invest on an exchange later if you are interested in this coin.
nobody tried to ninja invest. i did not hear of this coin until someone posted on my twitter saying that ICO is closing soon, so i clicked it imeediately and sent in my money seeing it said their was still a few hours. its not our fault in any way, thanks for being so understanding...
all of us being left out are guaranteed not to touch this coin again unfortunately :/
escalicha

Activity: 658
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2014, 12:02:49 PM

I'm mining at Undergroundpool.me! and we find nice blocks Smiley

Im mining too.

C:\sgminer.exe -k talkcoin -o stratum+tcp://undergroundpool.me:3651 -u k8Qo4SRzRTvjXfZ7rTUZvLwz3ssNUekpXD -p 1 -I 20 -w 256 -g 1

This is the best conf for 5x280x?

adamandeve (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

@AltcoinAdam

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2014, 12:27:15 PM

1. Premine 200.000 = 20%.

Current diff is 256. My profit for 4 rigs x280x will mine 6 UPM/day.

if UPM price is 0.002 btc then profit for 4 rigs 280x is 0.012btc/day.

2. 200.000 x 0.002= 400 btc premine => very high
They have 2 deals:

a) So if profit of premine not very high (assuming 10 btc) then price = 10/200000=0.00005. Then my profit is 0.00005 x 6=0.0003btc/day. Oh no, no i will leaves this coin
b) So profit of premine  400 btc is true then Dev will buy vote to lists on Bittrex, poloniex soon. Then him sell as soon as possible.

Please look ICB ( Icebergcoin) about BIG SCAM to example

All current miner is stupid and (them's mother+ them's father) stupid too. They mined but not use any brain to think

+1
I stopped this coin when I saw Reward/Premine.

does this imply that mining reward for UPM is too low for miners? then again, shouldn't hashpower even out in the end based on the rewards provided?

also, why should all distribution systems start off with a high reward, then taper off toward 0? imo this always cause a case of fastest-fingers-first where miners rush to get the first blocks with higher rewards.. doesn't it?

the steady reward per month used in UPM distribution scheme was to combat this issue, and give a more balanced reward structure over a longer period of time i.e. 1 crypto year.

adamandeve (OP)

@AltcoinAdam

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2014, 12:36:35 PM

ok plz give me an email adress to send you the email...
you guys probably lost over 10+ traders to this coin because of this...

sorry to hear that. please send it to altcoinadam(at)gmail.com

Crypto_Enthusiast

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 12:46:09 PM

I can confirm that I received my coins fine, I invested long before the close time instead of getting in late and then blaming everyone else like some did.
tylerderden
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 12:47:12 PM

give that douche his btc, fair is fair regardless if he is a total chode. plus dont want to hurt the coin with fud campaign

i'm having an issue with sgmine, works fine for deepcoin, same settings and all but get all rejects on this one. any thoughts?
SecondsOld

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 12:47:58 PM

I can confirm that I received my coins fine, I invested long before the close time instead of getting in late and then blaming everyone else like some did.

I purchased my coins within the last 5 minutes and I received my coins no problem.  I think it's just about following the procedures that were clearly laid out.
tylerderden
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 12:50:18 PM

BCT needs to integrate some type of Reddit-style voting system so moronic threads like this can be downvoted into oblivion.  Yes that means nearly all of the altcoin forum would go away but at least what was left would be worth reading.

BCT needs to integrate a simple poll system for ignorant fools like you. just so we can vote you off your stupid perception into the asleepfullness that you are. go away, you good for nothing troll. then, maybe all of you ignorant people will go away, but at least whats left will be a golden utopia. without you.

you are not worth reading. so please do not speak.

can you provide us with the more detail about the coin as OP is not posted in detail.

Sure. What detail do you want?

All detail i have is written in the 2 papers as attached.

The fuck is this cult shit?

no cult. just one idea, one coin. all is perception.

Utopia and religion smashed into one. The genocide is here

isn't that good? we're all dead anyway.

Yeah, it sounds like the "perception" of your assumed online persona is some kind of floaty religious nihilist with Christianity overtones.

that sounds a little mis-informed. this seems like some hippy deadhead shit to me, i'm a head. i'll mine it fuck it
jdh015232

Activity: 756

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 12:51:20 PM

I purchased my coins within the last 5 minutes and I received my coins no problem.  I think it's just about following the procedures that were clearly laid out.
lol get off your high horses, nobody cares about your coin obviously or you would have gotten much more investment.
we were following procedure, the timer said their was time left when all of us invested "late" so how about the few ppl who got in, stop being assholes. instead yall should offer to help us out somehow, but obviously this coin isnt going anywhere. its your fault for not setting up the investment timer properly and allowing people to still send in bitcoin when it was suposably "closed already"
great community here guys,
HunterS

Activity: 644

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 12:57:07 PM

lol get off your high horses, nobody cares about your coin obviously or you would have gotten much more investment.
we were following procedure, the timer said their was time left when all of us invested "late" so how about the few ppl who got in, stop being assholes. instead yall should offer to help us out somehow, but obviously this coin isnt going anywhere. its your fault for not setting up the investment timer properly and allowing people to still send in bitcoin when it was suposably "closed already"
great community here guys,
i was all over the forum.you guys need to read abit more.surely you didnt just go straight to crowfunding page and invest in a coin you didnt know anything about.

tylerderden
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 12:57:32 PM

dude, you should get this coin accepted at burning man
adamandeve (OP)

@AltcoinAdam

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2014, 01:04:19 PM

Block Explorer is LIVE

http://chainz.cryptoid.info/upm/

Updated Pools

dongle

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

Borderless for the People, Frictionless for the Ba

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 01:11:26 PM

Is there any platform?

T r a x i o n                              TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY        Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
GITHUB     TELEGRAM     MEDIUM     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     REDDIT     YOUTUBE
Edraket31

Activity: 1190
Merit: 511

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 01:21:38 PM

Is there any platform?
you mean like a rocket launch platform?  Grin

katak

Activity: 100

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 02:31:22 PM

eUtopium (UPM) is an ongoing project in Collaboration with the ESHCC of Erasmus University Rotterdam

Devteam: could you please explan me a bit more about your collaboration wiht ESHCC?
I was curious about it as a relative of me is studying there, but I couldn't find any info about this project on their website.

i'm a student at the ESHCC, EUR. i'm completing my master thesis this year, which will be about cryptocurrencies, and the utopia project including UPM will be test subjects for experiments i will conduct for my paper.

there is no formal collaboration with the university, but there will be more than a handful of projects that will both reach out to, and work together with other students from my courses, throughout the 1 year that i will be writing my thesis for.

this is a 100% personal project that i have already started discussing with some of my course mates and thesis supervisor, and i will soon approach some professors about conducting case studies or to add a project regarding UPM into their curriculum in the coming year.

May you make a picture of the front of your university with my name on a paper ? Cheesy
Edraket31

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 02:58:10 PM

May you make a picture of the front of your university with my name on a paper ? Cheesy

Students have holidays this period, all getting drunk in souther europe, except this dev  Grin

Besides that: it isn't that difficult to drive to a university and make a picture. It doesnt say anything

katak

Activity: 100

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 03:09:58 PM

Students have holidays this period, all getting drunk in souther europe, except this dev  Grin

Besides that: it isn't that difficult to drive to a university and make a picture. It doesnt say anything

Nevertheless it proves that he is close to that unievrsity... and that is annoying if he's a scammer! ^^
adamandeve (OP)

@AltcoinAdam

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2014, 03:12:14 PM

Students have holidays this period, all getting drunk in souther europe, except this dev  Grin

yeah.. i went school to submit some forms yesterday and it was dead.. definitely more ducks than people..

adamandeve (OP)

@AltcoinAdam

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2014, 03:22:42 PM

Nevertheless it proves that he is close to that unievrsity... and that is annoying if he's a scammer! ^^

this is what u asked for i think...

Edraket31

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 03:24:35 PM

and you think that every student lives close to his uni?  Roll Eyes
If you want proove, come with better ideas

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: