Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 11:20:50 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: eUtopium [UPM] ∞ Social Enterprise of Mystery: Truth, Knowledge, Education.  (Read 62508 times)
silverduck

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 07:19:47 PM

lol entered bittrex and value going down from what ccex had all day :S how can ppl afford to sell this cheap, only 240k coins out :S
Edraket31

Activity: 1190
Merit: 511

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 07:19:55 PM

Could you elaborate at which price the 20% crowdfunding bought at and also where's the transparency on that? (How do we know you're not holding them yourself? - "premine")

http://www.utopiaco.in/home/crowdfunder-list/

The final BTC pot was 19.6034.

And you are right, i could have and would have easily "invested" in my own UPM project if it wasn't my own, because I believe in it so much.

Thus i have two choices, i send myself bitcoins, or i don't.

what do you mean?

i could have, as Zzyz claimed, to have "premined" UPM myself by "holding the crowdfund to myself". or i could have paid myself 1 btc to buy 1 btc worth of the crowdfund. but then again, why send 1 btc to myself? guys, please think, not for me, but for yourself. and you can save yourself a lot of trouble  Wink

dude, what did you smoke?
It is funny that you give strange answers, but you should realize that you can create a lot of buzz
Just be straight and open when it is needed, dont try to be the funny guy. You are the dev!!

majsta

Activity: 561
Merit: 500

kittehcoin.info

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 07:24:31 PM

lol entered bittrex and value going down from what ccex had all day :S how can ppl afford to sell this cheap, only 240k coins out :S

Let them sell Smiley
But it is unclear to me why they didn't do that on c-cex, like you said they had all day Smiley

adamandeve (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

@AltcoinAdam

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2014, 07:27:21 PM

Could you elaborate at which price the 20% crowdfunding bought at and also where's the transparency on that? (How do we know you're not holding them yourself? - "premine")

And you are right, i could have and would have easily "invested" in my own UPM project if it wasn't my own, because I believe in it so much.

what do you mean?

i could have, as Zzyz claimed, to have "premined" UPM myself by "holding the crowdfund to myself". or i could have paid myself 1 btc to buy 1 btc worth of the crowdfund. but then again, why send 1 btc to myself? guys, please think, not for me, but for yourself. and you can save yourself a lot of trouble  Wink

It is funny that you give strange answers, but you should realize that you can create a lot of buzz
Just be straight and open when it is needed, dont try to be the funny guy. You are the dev!!

if i give a straight answer, nobody is going to believe me. but if they answer their own question, they will believe themself.

silverduck

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 07:27:53 PM

what do you mean?

if i give a straight answer, nobody is going to believe me.

seriously go fuck urself
adamandeve (OP)

@AltcoinAdam

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2014, 07:28:32 PM

what do you mean?

if i give a straight answer, nobody is going to believe me. but if they answer their own question, they will believe themself.

seriously go fuck urself

no vulgarities in my thread please

silverduck

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 07:30:15 PM

what do you mean?

seriously go fuck urself

no vulgarities in my thread please

nice way to crash ur own coin idiot
Karn

Activity: 434

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation."

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 07:30:52 PM

It's a 300% profit for ICO investors so yea no shocker some will sell

“But it's a poor fellow who can't take his pleasure without asking other people's permission.” ― Hermann Hesse, Steppenwolf
silverduck

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 07:31:41 PM

It's a 300% profit for ICO investors so yea no shocker some will sell

they had all day on ccex no one dumped like this
majsta

Activity: 561
Merit: 500

kittehcoin.info

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 07:36:44 PM

There is no need for nasty talk.
No one forced me to made an investment today on c-cex, it was my decision.
I hope only that dev will play fair and not dump coins if somehow he has large quantity.

silverduck

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 07:36:50 PM

have anyone checked the code for any hidden premine or something like it
Karn

Activity: 434

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation."

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 07:37:10 PM

ccex is not as big an exchange, many investors may be like me and not even have an account there.

“But it's a poor fellow who can't take his pleasure without asking other people's permission.” ― Hermann Hesse, Steppenwolf
adamandeve (OP)

@AltcoinAdam

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2014, 07:40:55 PM

I hope only that dev will play fair and not dump coins if somehow he has large quantity.

for the record, i do not own any coins from the crowdfund. because i do not have to. i do however have 10k for the eUtopium Education Fund, of which i have used some already. More details on how the eUEF will be utilized will come soon.

silverduck

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 07:44:06 PM

for the record, i do not own any coins from the crowdfund. because i do not have to. i do however have 10k for the eUtopium Education Fund, of which i have used some already. More details on how the eUEF will be utilized will come soon.

for the record iam out
bluemyst

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 07:47:23 PM

Thank you, Dev. I am supporting this coin!
Edraket31

Activity: 1190
Merit: 511

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 07:50:29 PM

Shit man, right now you are not playing on your uni. You are playing with money others invested in YOUR coin.
If you continue with this behaviour, you will never pass your exams

Crypto_Enthusiast

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 07:55:38 PM

Nothing wrong with dev's behaviour at all.. YOUR choice to invest (if you did).
silverduck

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 07:57:58 PM

Shit man, right now you are not playing on your uni. You are playing with money others invested in YOUR coin.

everything looked very good and proffessional until he started to write,

IF i give straight answer, nobody is going to belive me, so better lie?
adamandeve (OP)

@AltcoinAdam

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2014, 08:08:40 PM
Last edit: August 04, 2014, 08:32:51 PM by adamandeve

Academic Value Exchange (AVE): Update #2a

Second contributor, Elliot Schrydek, has submitted a paper entitled: "Hayek Money the Cryptocurrency Price Stability Solution".

Read it here:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/tsk7rheodnjliij/Hayek%20Money%20the%20Cryptocurrency%20Price%20Stability%20Solution.pdf

Find all other papers here:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/l7neychxipirsiz/AACEQzLPd6RkpvaJZUuNmqGOa

300 UPM, the maximum cap per submission, has been distributed to this user. Thank you for participating in the AVE service (moving faster than I expected)!

P.S. At this rate, the eUtopium Education Fund (eUEF) will probably run out of UPMs soon.

If you believe in our cause, and want to contribute to incentivizing real world academic research in cryptocurrencies and other related topics to eUtopium, be kind and help us help all:

kQRLbW6D8AKTWSAWAy1u3NEix8nDXz5Wvq

adamandeve (OP)

@AltcoinAdam

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2014, 08:11:51 PM

everything looked very good and proffessional until he started to write,

IF i give straight answer, nobody is going to belive me, so better lie?

i have given you all the answers, if you only look and listen.

i am not playing with money others invested in my coin. YOU are playing with YOUR money in MY coin. get your facts straight.

it matter not if i pass my uni, for that is my business, not yours. but if you continue with this behavior, you will never pass this life. and you will be reborn in the next, just as fuddled and blinded as you are now. or maybe you'll be born as a lizard, so you can learn not to step on other's tails.

give me constructive comments, or please go away, you good for nothing trolls.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: