Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:20:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... 128 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][VOOT] X11 VootCoin | Nitesend | Tor | Voot Foundation |  (Read 139909 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
whale123

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 05:37:06 PM

NOOOOOOOOOO wait, don't stop the FUD's please..... my BTC is taking time to be confirmed in Bittrex and the PRICE rising up again......

haha I was so lucky. I literally got the last conformation 40min ago haha

hahah the wall is gone.

Sorry to everybody who sold.

You are going to see on Monday that there won't be any exchange. Yes, I was able to get some voot before, but now I sold everything and I am out of here.

Wonder why they are not replying to you? Once they wrote that they will be giving you the exchange tonight and then nothing.

Proof or it didn't happen. And are you like 12 years old or something? Just think about this logically...

SMOKE doesn't release ANON EX but takes it for themselves. The whole community knowing that SMOKE did this, would not use that exchange and would not support them in anything any more. (including their coin or whatever new projects they decide to do)

Anyone who at least finished some sort of basic education would grasp this concept.

Don't get me wrong, I don't want to FUD and I hope what this guy says is fiction, but basically Smoke team could do this and we have no means to stop them. They wouldn't be upset if we don't use their anon exchange. Most TOR users will. So we really need some kind of proof. Whale123, did you see any development?

Please, remember, I am just a messenger. I've seen what Smoke team showed me. They said that they've been ready to release the exchange for few weeks now, but they are constantly finding some new issues. I don't know how to check it, because I am not IT guy. I  have access to beta and no, there haven't been any improvements to it since I was given access, but that doesn't mean anything.

Smoke, could you please give us some public statement, since you are here?

Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Qiuyue201

Activity: 537

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 05:39:37 PM

NOOOOOOOOOO wait, don't stop the FUD's please..... my BTC is taking time to be confirmed in Bittrex and the PRICE rising up again......

hahah the wall is gone.

You are going to see on Monday that there won't be any exchange. Yes, I was able to get some voot before, but now I sold everything and I am out of here.

Wonder why they are not replying to you? Once they wrote that they will be giving you the exchange tonight and then nothing.

Proof or it didn't happen. And are you like 12 years old or something? Just think about this logically...

SMOKE doesn't release ANON EX but takes it for themselves. The whole community knowing that SMOKE did this, would not use that exchange and would not support them in anything any more. (including their coin or whatever new projects they decide to do)

Anyone who at least finished some sort of basic education would grasp this concept.

Don't get me wrong, I don't want to FUD and I hope what this guy says is fiction, but basically Smoke team could do this and we have no means to stop them. They wouldn't be upset if we don't use their anon exchange. Most TOR users will. So we really need some kind of proof. Whale123, did you see any development?

Please, remember, I am just a messenger. I've seen what Smoke team showed me. They said that they've been ready to release the exchange for few weeks now, but they are constantly finding some new issues. I don't know how to check it, because I am not IT guy. I  have access to beta and no, there haven't been any improvements to it since I was given access, but that doesn't mean anything.

MsCollec = Smoke Team?

Yes, smoke team, at this point we have right to demand explanations. What are your plans for the exchange, how the money from the fees will be shared etc.? How are the other projects?
TheMilkman

Activity: 334

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 05:42:27 PM

hahah the wall is gone.

MsCollec = Smoke Team?

Yes, smoke team, at this point we have right to demand explanations. What are your plans for the exchange, how the money from the fees will be shared etc.? How are the other projects?

+1

We want explanations.
No explanations = no trust.
TheMilkman

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 05:44:45 PM

MsCollec = Smoke Team?

MsCollec created initially Sync and Vootcoin. He hired smoketeam to develop the exchange/market/cloud and payed them for that.

No, he took over vootcoin after previous dev left. AFAIR he was paid 10 BTC to take over it. Then he dumped on people when the coin reached 2000 and since then haven't done anything. McCollec should not be regarded as part of Voot. He stepped down from Sync because of Voot scam - because it was a scam, you have to agree, most of you bought way above the current price.
MinerP

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 05:44:55 PM

https://twitter.com/vootcoin/status/497431546367078400 LOOKS LIKE THE SCREENS ARE REAL! EVEN VOOTCOIN TWEETED IT

DUMP IT........... AGAIN
SMOKEPROJECT

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 05:45:12 PM

SmokeJoe is not apart of the Smoketeam in any capacity. Ignore him immediatley thanks. Also no we are not Mscollec.
burner2014

Activity: 952
Merit: 515

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 05:46:36 PM

Mh.. so MsCollec is online at the same time as Smoke Team ...

.. Guys I didn't write anything bad about this coin the last days but that makes me all a bit sceptic!

.. Mscollec please give us informations about the deal you made with Smoke Team about the Exchange. Who owns the Exchange after it is finished on Monday?

.. Also Smoke Team I wrote you a PM ! Please answer my 5-6 questions.

Thanks!
Qiuyue201

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 05:52:15 PM

.. Guys I didn't write anything bad about this coin the last days but that makes me all a bit sceptic!

.. Mscollec please give us informations about the deal you made with Smoke Team about the Exchange. Who owns the Exchange after it is finished on Monday?

Thanks!

I agree. We shouldn't go anywhere with this, until it is proven that MsCollec is not Smoke team.
I won't let that guy scam me again.

Smoke team logged in every 48 hours? And by some coincidence they logged in at the same time as MsCollec and visited this thread? Sorry, but this is too much of a coincidence. I am below the price I bought in but I am willing to drop my coins if this issue is not resolved.
SMOKEPROJECT

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 05:58:39 PM

Thanks!

we will not answer your questions unless we are informed prior to the initial contact. we do not understand why you wrote the statement of the move? please explain this as that would be helpful, if you have moved we cannot make contact unless you are affiliated with the VOOT staff.  we are communicating with Whale123 and jeffersonairplane your questions will be answered through them in a controlled way. we are working hard on the exchange the timeline was set by the community. if you can advise what your position is we can make contact.
erocebootcamp

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 06:10:26 PM

LOL This is great :::popcorn::::

What is dead may never die.
TidalSoul

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 06:11:21 PM

FFS, there's way too many lemmings in this thread. I've been watching for a few weeks before the meltdown at the end of July and it's sad. After over a year I had to finally register a BCT acct just to ignore and some of you keep quoting the trolls increasing their reach.

For everyone who keeps freaking out about the exchange's release let me ask you this. Would you rather see the project rushed to market only to have it compromised by a SQLi or XSS and go the way of Mintpal or can you wait for the tested project to ship?

As for those of you who keep asking the same questions over and over, DYOR. You're making it nearly impossible to follow this thread.

INB4 noob account! Yeah, maybe some of you should learn to lurk moar as well.

Thank you to those of you trying to hold this ship together.

Peace  Smiley
Qiuyue201

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 06:14:05 PM

Guys, just chill out. Turn your computer off and do something else. Until tomorrow you won't get any reason to watch the price.

You will only get fooled.

MsCollec is just out of the equation. He paid the smoke team in BTC to develop everything.

And yes, he also scammed us all by his lied Tweets to sell his own coins.

My coins? When vootcoin was trading at 60 sat and was still in PoW, I stated publicly that i will not buy until the end of the multi-pool to show confidence that I believe the coin will be successful.

FYI majority of the vootcoin are sync users and i am sure they left when you all started accusing me of scaming and dumping vootcoin. I still have all sync from day 1.

I didn't scam anyone of you, you all dumped the coin due to impatience and I warned you if someone else worked on the excganhe script it will defientely delayed the release because smoke team have to start over again.

This is the address for my coins and the bounties. I posted publicly in the vootcoin thread how the bounties was spent even it was less than what i paid. Shame on you all

VF689mpd4JaMLFxAmtqLXYaQV8XDyXFxKe
VLphoiEbQgckRahWgqgnvBG6vXS91SHEAJ
VLm1HdoPPPJWdovnfziDiNkc4u1hH7dtAc

the last transaction was for the 500,000 auction

That doesn't prove anything. I also have several wallets.

Here is what probably happened, even if you deny it:
1. You had some voot, hyped the exchange, sold it at the peak.
2. Announced delay of the exchange + end of coin, to make price fall from 2000 to 60.
3. Bought at the bottom and just patiently waited for other people do take coin back to the top. Maybe exchange will be delivered on Monday, maybe not - no matter what, you sell on the hype.
dukeneptun
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 06:15:10 PM

Sweet.
First some FUD.... Then Cleanup.
All major questions have their answers in the matter of minutes.
I was a bit sceptical about VOOT, but for now I´m all in.
Good luck to Smokeproject. Let the force be with you.
Hail VOOT ....  Grin Grin Cheesy

john312

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 06:21:28 PM

Guys, just chill out. Turn your computer off and do something else. Until tomorrow you won't get any reason to watch the price.

MsCollec is just out of the equation. He paid the smoke team in BTC to develop everything.

My coins? When vootcoin was trading at 60 sat and was still in PoW, I stated publicly that i will not buy until the end of the multi-pool to show confidence that I believe the coin will be successful.

FYI majority of the vootcoin are sync users and i am sure they left when you all started accusing me of scaming and dumping vootcoin. I still have all sync from day 1.

I didn't scam anyone of you, you all dumped the coin due to impatience and I warned you if someone else worked on the excganhe script it will defientely delayed the release because smoke team have to start over again.

This is the address for my coins and the bounties. I posted publicly in the vootcoin thread how the bounties was spent even it was less than what i paid. Shame on you all

2. Announced delay of the exchange + end of coin, to make price fall from 2000 to 60.
3. Bought at the bottom and just patiently waited for other people do take coin back to the top. Maybe exchange will be delivered on Monday, maybe not - no matter what, you sell on the hype.

So are you suggesting this 17 BTC sell wall was built from coins that MsCollec bought when he caused the panic sell?

MsCollec, it is a fact, that you caused panic sell - people started selling after your tweet, then after your statement, that you are leaving. You are an adult, you should know weight of the words. Don't try to tell us that you wrote all this without selling your coins. That was scammy trick.
john312

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 06:22:41 PM

You just described what you've done if you are the vootcoin dev. It's pathetic

I don't get it. You were vootcoin dev. So you admit that it is what you did?
Qiuyue201

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 06:24:28 PM

If MsCollec is trying to scam us again and he indeed bought plenty of coins when he crashed the price, community should dump everything to make MsCollec hold the bag. But who will be the first one to dump?
TheMilkman

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 06:26:57 PM

If MsCollec is trying to scam us again and he indeed bought plenty of coins when he crashed the price, community should dump everything to make MsCollec hold the bag. But who will be the first one to dump?

I wanted to help this coin but I won't be using my nickname to label scam, if this is what it is. Sorry, I am out.
burner2014

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 06:28:28 PM

Thanks!

we will not answer your questions unless we are informed prior to the initial contact. we do not understand why you wrote the statement of the move? please explain this as that would be helpful, if you have moved we cannot make contact unless you are affiliated with the VOOT staff.  we are communicating with Whale123 and jeffersonairplane your questions will be answered through them in a controlled way. we are working hard on the exchange the timeline was set by the community. if you can advise what your position is we can make contact.

Yes Whale please handle it Smiley He was BCC to the message and he gave me permission to ask you directly for the community as everyone has these questions.
malexls

Activity: 120

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 06:28:40 PM

...you all dumped the coin due to impatience...

+1

It's getting ridiculous
burner2014

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 06:31:11 PM

You are retarded.

You are branded now at Bitcointalk Smiley I don't think someone will trust you again man! If anyone does..pitty him.  I don't know what you did when and if you wanted to help this coin or just make profit, but you are really suspecious and I will never trust you again.

Cheers!

Lets get back to business.. we have questions to Smokeproject not to you, MsCollec!
Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... 128 »
  Print  

Jump to: