Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 05:20:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][VOOT] X11 VootCoin | Nitesend | Tor | Voot Foundation |  (Read 139917 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
deephouse

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 10:03:17 PM

Can someone tweet to BTC38 about adding VOOT in their exchange and to confirm when VOOTs gets added as it in #1 on the list.
Please post your tweet here so others can retweet.

kalenen

Activity: 404

Beware

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 10:07:42 PM

Was away a couple of hours,  hehe..  Nice fud here guys ☺

Nothing has changed from what I've seen, everything is on the right path as before. But it's seems like it's better if MsCollec stays away from this thread as he is good at throwing gasoline onto the fire  instead of water 😉

Whale and Jeff, i think you and Jefferson are doing a great job for the coin. What I'm missing right now is you explaining the Voot organisation. You are the PR guys, Smoke team work for us right now with three projects. But WHO is pulling the strings? MsCollec is like a grumpy grandpa and nothing of substance is coming from his mouth, i understand he gets irritaded because of all the fudders. So pls explain, is MsCollec still in the picture? If he want to resign are Smoke interested, they are skilled and i guess they would do a good job.

www.bitmexscam.com
3HU5qQsR9fw4ptqGrssyDPinoRTfWAckxq
crypto-yoda

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 10:08:04 PM

Can someone tweet to BTC38 about adding VOOT in their exchange and to confirm when VOOTs gets added as it in #1 on the list.

@Vootcoin did this a few days ago: https://twitter.com/vootcoin/statuses/495843531182059520
malexls

Activity: 120
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 10:15:25 PM

@Vootcoin did this a few days ago: https://twitter.com/vootcoin/statuses/495843531182059520

BTC38 account suspended  Huh
crypto-yoda

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 10:17:51 PM

Good point.  The actual account, AFAIK, is @btc38com.
kalenen

Activity: 404

Beware

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 10:24:17 PM

Good point.  The actual account, AFAIK, is @btc38com.

Everyone start tweeting!

www.bitmexscam.com
3HU5qQsR9fw4ptqGrssyDPinoRTfWAckxq
malexls

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 10:42:35 PM

I guess whale is sleeping, he tweeted the real btc 38 account today anyway

Vootcoin ‏@vootcoin  14 h
@btc38com Just for the record, could you once again confirm publicly that #Voot is coming to your exchange by 08.08?

Hope they'll add it tomorrow  Undecided
mmm01
Legendary

Activity: 973
Merit: 1053

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 11:38:42 PM

wasn't there are post saying voot isn't going to be added to their exchange till next week. If that's true voot better release it's anonymous exchange tomorrow or gg.
infinitechaos

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 01:16:03 AM

I'm leaving.

Good riddance. The primary thing holding VOOT and its community down is the level of ridiculous expectations placed upon the VOOT team by its whining and incompetent childlike fanboys like yourself. The coin will be better off without kids like you around, begging for your hand to be held 24/7.

Goodbye.

▄▄█████████████▄▄       
     ▄███▀▀▀         ▀▀▀███▄     
   ▄███▀       ▄▄▄       ▀███▄   
  ███▀       ▄██▀██▄       ▀███ 
 ▐██▌        ██   ██        ▐██▌
 ███         ██▐█▌██         ███
▐██▌          ▀▐█▌▀          ▐██▌
▐██▌          ▄▐█▌▄          ▐██▌
  ███▄       ▀██▄██▀       ▄███ 
   ▀███▄       ▀▀▀       ▄███▀   
     ▀███▄▄           ▄▄███▀     
        ▀▀█████████████▀▀       
B I T N A T I O N
G O V E R N A N C E  2.0

Android app available now
▀█▄▄           
 ██▄▀███▄▄       
 ████▄▀████▀▄▄   
 ██████▄▀█▀█████
 █████▀▄███▄▀▀   
 ███▀▄██▀▀       
 █▀▄█▀▀         
INSTALL PANGEA
       IOS coming soon
jeffersonairplane (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1522
Merit: 1000

www.bitkong.com

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 01:36:22 AM

To be honest, I am not exactly sure what everyone was expecting when MsCollec initially announced the anon exchange. I think a lot of people got anon exchange and VootMarket mixed up, they're two completely different platforms. When the Anon exchange was first announced what I expected was a crypto exchange powered by Voot management with proceeds going towards future development and/or stabilization of the price of Voot. You guys ask the same questions over and over expecting a different answer when the bottom line is that everyone should be patient. Whale123 and myself have done all we can in providing updates for everyone, we are not devs and we are certaintly not magicians that can make things appear whenever you want. At this point I think most people leaving are just people who are angry because they couldn't get a quick enough pump and dump.

BTCitcointalk
.    ██████████████████████████████████
                                                                 ██
                                                               ███   ██
                                                      ██      ███  ███
                                                     ███     ██  ███  ██
    ▄▄████▄▄    █▌                                         ███  ██  ██
  ██▀       ▀▀  █▌                                   ▀▀   ██▌███  ███ ██
▄█              █▌  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄   ▄   ▄▄▄█▄████████ ████   
█▌              ███▀.   ██    ██     ▀███   ███▀
   ████████████████      ▐█
█               ██       █   ██        ██   ██
     █████████▌██████       ▐█
█▌              █▌       █▌  █         ██   ██
      ██████████▀   █       ▐█
 █▄             █▌       █▌
█████████████████████████████████▌     █       ██
  ▀██▄     ▄██  ██
████████▌██████████████████████████████████     ██▄   ▄███
     ▀████▀▀████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████               ██▄▀▀██    ▀▀▀  ██
   ███▀▀▄▄▄█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                           ██████▄     ██
 ███▄▄██████████▀                                                 ▀█████▀▀
                                                                        ███

█████████████████████████████
Program

❤️
Give Hope To Everyone
━━━━━━━» $1 Is A Big Thing For Them

❤️
fox19891989

Activity: 840

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 01:47:42 AM

smokejoe is a scammer, not a smoke project member, don't trust him. Don't panic sell again, OK?

Don't spread FUD, we were stable above 700 sat, FUD coming, panic sell made 500 sat again...
infinitechaos

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 01:58:19 AM

To be honest, I am not exactly sure what everyone was expecting when MsCollec initially announced the anon exchange. I think a lot of people got anon exchange and VootMarket mixed up, they're two completely different platforms. When the Anon exchange was first announced what I expected was a crypto exchange powered by Voot management with proceeds going towards future development and/or stabilization of the price of Voot. You guys ask the same questions over and over expecting a different answer when the bottom line is that everyone should be patient. Whale123 and myself have done all we can in providing updates for everyone, we are not devs and we are certaintly not magicians that can make things appear whenever you want. At this point I think most people leaving are just people who are angry because they couldn't get a quick enough pump and dump.

+1

One of the most important things I've learned about FUD during my time in crypto is that it usually comes down to expectations. It is the job of the PR team of the coin to properly manage its community's and its investors' expectations. It is also the job of the community to manage and self-regulate its own expectations.

The problem with VOOT has been that MsCollec up until a week or so ago had been serving both as developer and a sort of PR figure for VOOT. MsCollec is a great dev, but not so great at PR. Expectations regarding the Anon Exchange were mismanaged, investors and community members began to expect things that were never intended to be, outlandish expectations were not met, wild accusations of fraud and scams began to fly, MsCollec felt attacked, and, well, you know the story.

Well, we have a PR team now and they are doing their best to clean up the pieces but wild expectations and accusations still run rampant.

How can we as a community better self-regulate our own expectations?

▄▄█████████████▄▄       
     ▄███▀▀▀         ▀▀▀███▄     
     ▀███▄▄           ▄▄███▀     
        ▀▀█████████████▀▀       
B I T N A T I O N
G O V E R N A N C E  2.0

▀█▄▄           
 ██▄▀███▄▄       
 ████▄▀████▀▄▄   
 ██████▄▀█▀█████
 █████▀▄███▄▀▀   
 ███▀▄██▀▀       
 █▀▄█▀▀         
INSTALL PANGEA
       IOS coming soon
burner2014

Activity: 952
Merit: 515

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 02:09:03 AM

Last post. Completly wrong, leaving because of PUMP and DUMP and because nothing makes sense in long-term! There will be 2000 Satoshi Pump so stop fudding the people who say: An Exchange and then?  All investors will be happy for one day, but please dont get burned with a big dump.
fox19891989

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 02:17:43 AM

I hope those FUDders won't post anything here in the future. They destroy this coins. Especially smokejoe, he is delibrately destroy this coin. Fuck him!
ozboy2014

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 02:29:14 AM

BTC38 IS PREPARING TO LIST VOOTCOIN!

Me:Hi,
Please advise if you will be adding Vootcoin today as it has been sitting on number 1 for quite some weeks. Thank you
(08-08 09:25) Delete

service staff 小羊: Hello, thanks for your follow-up to this case. Our responsible departments have been prepared for it. The final post time is subject to the actual time. Thanks!

Bloody not that clear BUT BTC38 department has been preparing for it.. BUY! BUY! BUY!!!  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
fox19891989

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 02:35:45 AM

Please advise if you will be adding Vootcoin today as it has been sitting on number 1 for quite some weeks. Thank you

service staff 小羊: Hello, thanks for your follow-up to this case. Our responsible departments have been prepared for it. The final post time is subject to the actual time. Thanks!

Bloody not that clear BUT BTC38 department has been preparing for it.. BUY! BUY! BUY!!!  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

should be added this evening(China time)
infinitechaos

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 02:38:39 AM

Last post. Completly wrong, leaving because of PUMP and DUMP and because nothing makes sense in long-term! There will be 2000 Satoshi Pump so stop fudding the people who say: An Exchange and then?  All investors will be happy for one day, but please dont get burned with a big dump.

This is exactly what I'm talking about with mismanaged expectations.

You demand to be told what happens after the exchange is finished. If anyone knew the answer to that question, I'm sure they'd tell you. But this is crypto. It's the wild west. We are all flying by the seat of our pants. All this could be gone tomorrow. There is no guaranteed long term. It is our task to ensure that there is a long-term for crypto, but it's not guaranteed and if you don't like it, then get out, this is not for you.

What you do is research a coin and you decide whether or not to invest and when to enter and exit based on your research. This is called personal responsibility. What you don't do is invest in a coin, then come to its thread and demand answers regarding future development that is still in the works for the sake of making yourself feel better about your investment.

Like I said, good riddance.

▄▄█████████████▄▄       
     ▄███▀▀▀         ▀▀▀███▄     
     ▀███▄▄           ▄▄███▀     
        ▀▀█████████████▀▀       
B I T N A T I O N
G O V E R N A N C E  2.0

▀█▄▄           
 ██▄▀███▄▄       
 ████▄▀████▀▄▄   
 ██████▄▀█▀█████
 █████▀▄███▄▀▀   
 ███▀▄██▀▀       
 █▀▄█▀▀         
INSTALL PANGEA
       IOS coming soon
ozboy2014

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 02:44:34 AM

Me:我不明白你的答复。目前尚不清楚。將Voot上市今天?那是在2014年8月8日這是一個幸運的日子?(I do not understand your reply. It is not clear. Will Voot be listed today? that is on 8.8.2014 which is a lucky day?)

service staff 小羊: 你好!投票系统得票第一的票,我们会在最近一两天上线。具体时间请以实际上线时间为准谢谢! (Translate please fox19891989. goodle translate doesn't make any sense  Grin)

Me: 你列出的硬币两天。 Voot一直头号过去几个星期!(you listed other coin last couple days. Voot has been on number one for last couple weeks!)

Let's see what sort of response I am getting..

Edit: latest reply:

service staff 小羊: 您好!投票系统的一般上币周期都是为1-3周,此次上币时间距离上次为3周,我们这边相关部门已经在筹划相关事宜。具体时间以相关工作全部完成为准,大概时间为近两天。请悉知!
Google translate: Hello! Generally currency cycle voting system is for 1-3 weeks, this time from the last time the currency was three weeks, we have been here, the relevant departments in the planning related matters. Specific time-related work is completed, whichever is probably time for the past two days. Please kept informed!

malexls

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 02:47:17 AM

4, BTC38 will list the most voted to the exchange periodically. The period will be 1 to 3 weeks.

Today (china time) is +/- 3rd week isn't it?
fox19891989

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 02:48:55 AM

Me:我不明白你的答复。目前尚不清楚。將Voot上市今天?那是在2014年8月8日這是一個幸運的日子?(I do not understand your reply. It is not clear. Will Voot be listed today? that is on 8.8.2014 which is a lucky day?)

service staff 小羊: 你好!投票系统得票第一的票,我们会在最近一两天上线。具体时间请以实际上线时间为准谢谢! (Translate please fox19891989. goodle translate doesn't make any sense  Grin)

Me: 你列出的硬币两天。 Voot一直头号过去几个星期!(you listed other coin last couple days. Voot has been on number one for last couple weeks!)

Let's see what sort of response I am getting..

service staff 小羊: 你好!投票系统得票第一的票,我们会在最近一两天上线。具体时间请以实际上线时间为准谢谢! (voting list NO.1 coin will be added nowadays, the accurate time we will give soon, plz wait, tks)
Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 »
  Print  

Jump to: