Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 12:02:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 [89] 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][VOOT] X11 VootCoin | Nitesend | Tor | Voot Foundation |  (Read 139909 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
deephouse

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 06:55:27 PM

TIMON AND PUMBA

to moon and pump ?? english fonetic translation Smiley

hahahahaha

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
flex65

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 07:40:50 PM

I can not understand the logic.
BTC38 added VOOT.
Meanwhile, I see the dump on Bittrex...
whats wrong?
deephouse

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 08:20:41 PM

BTC38 added VOOT.
whats wrong?

Panic at the disco!  Grin Grin
Happens when any coin is listed to a new exchange. Will rise up.

Halofire

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

@halofirebtc

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 08:42:20 PM

So stop asking. Obviously, the PR team can't force the Smokers to cough up info...  Grin

OC Development - oZwWbQwz6LAkDLa2pHsEH8WSD2Y3LsTgFt
SMC Development - SgpYdoVz946nLBF2hF3PYCVQYnuYDeQTGu
Friendly reminder: Back up your wallet.dat files!!
askcoin2

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2014, 08:51:52 PM

BTC38 added VOOT.
whats wrong?

So as you see just send BTC to exchage, trade and withdrawal ASAP.
In this case your risk will be less.

Halofire

Activity: 938

@halofirebtc

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 09:19:32 PM

So stop asking. Obviously, the PR team can't force the Smokers to cough up info...  Grin

If they can't even answer basic questions, what is this hole project even about?
This exchange is already a complete failure and doomed for several reasons people have mentioned here a few times already.

Stay safe guys. Don't invest more then you are willing to lose. This is coin is an high risk gamble.

The things you want answered are pointless to answer until the exchange is launched, nothing will be done with the info if they give it to you except throw it back in their faces when something isn't 100% as described. Maybe you could sleep better if you know the answers but that's about it. Not like anyone's going to invest in VOOT based on the anon exchange news, until it's launched anyway.

OC Development - oZwWbQwz6LAkDLa2pHsEH8WSD2Y3LsTgFt
SMC Development - SgpYdoVz946nLBF2hF3PYCVQYnuYDeQTGu
Friendly reminder: Back up your wallet.dat files!!
burner2014

Activity: 952
Merit: 515

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 09:29:57 PM

So stop asking. Obviously, the PR team can't force the Smokers to cough up info...  Grin

If they can't even answer basic questions, what is this hole project even about?
This exchange is already a complete failure and doomed for several reasons people have mentioned here a few times already.

Stay safe guys. Don't invest more then you are willing to lose. This is coin is an high risk gamble.

The things you want answered are pointless to answer until the exchange is launched, nothing will be done with the info if they give it to you except throw it back in their faces when something isn't 100% as described. Maybe you could sleep better if you know the answers but that's about it. Not like anyone's going to invest in VOOT based on the anon exchange news, until it's launched anyway.

Thats so stupid! Launching an exchange without having a plan what to do with it !

Guys do you open a burger place without thinking where your customers are? When you think just a bit critical you would see that you just try to write this because you want your investment going up.

I was a believer here and I was trying to get it up but then who suddenly came back? Who? You know who, and who was online at the sam time Smokeproject was online? Smokeproject was supposed to be online just every 24-48 hours... mhhh but on the same time now? Luck? ...

Guys sorry here is someone very smart and he got your money once... but twice?  Hate me for what I am writing here but I think some people will like me and some will hate me. I am fine with that but if you think just a bit critical you know I am right. As I said I was a believer here and a supporter.

If the community wants to move on we need a new Lead Developer (maybe paid) and whale and Jefferson as PR .. than it can go on.

... sorry if i missed something I didnt read the last 8 pages.
Qiuyue201

Activity: 537

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 09:33:50 PM

I agree there is nothing good to expect of this coin now.
Whale and Jefferson did great job and we should all leave positive feedback on their accounts, however they are not the ones that will ultimately decie of the coins rise or demise. We shouldn't blame them (and as for now we are not).
jeffersonairplane (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1522

www.bitkong.com

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 09:42:35 PM

I have already forwarded all questions that me and whale123 were unable to answer (simply because we are not devs and do not have any involvement with the development of Voot, anon ex, etc.) and have been waiting for an answer from the devs.

I appreciate the positive support you guys have given to us, the PR team. We are truly offering what we can at the best of our abilities. Seeing this coin doing so poorly compared to a couple weeks ago is very saddening.

BTCitcointalk
.    ██████████████████████████████████
                                                                 ██
                                                               ███   ██
                                                      ██      ███  ███
                                                     ███     ██  ███  ██
    ▄▄████▄▄    █▌                                         ███  ██  ██
  ██▀       ▀▀  █▌                                   ▀▀   ██▌███  ███ ██
▄█              █▌  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄   ▄   ▄▄▄█▄████████ ████   
█▌              ███▀.   ██    ██     ▀███   ███▀
   ████████████████      ▐█
█               ██       █   ██        ██   ██
     █████████▌██████       ▐█
█▌              █▌       █▌  █         ██   ██
      ██████████▀   █       ▐█
 █▄             █▌       █▌
█████████████████████████████████▌     █       ██
  ▀██▄     ▄██  ██
████████▌██████████████████████████████████     ██▄   ▄███
     ▀████▀▀████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████               ██▄▀▀██    ▀▀▀  ██
   ███▀▀▄▄▄█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                           ██████▄     ██
 ███▄▄██████████▀                                                 ▀█████▀▀
                                                                        ███

█████████████████████████████
Program

❤️
Give Hope To Everyone
━━━━━━━» $1 Is A Big Thing For Them

❤️
burner2014

Activity: 952
Merit: 515

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 09:47:17 PM

I have already forwarded all questions that me and whale123 were unable to answer (simply because we are not devs and do not have any involvement with the development of Voot, anon ex, etc.) and have been waiting for an answer from the devs.

I appreciate the positive support you guys have given to us, the PR team. We are truly offering what we can at the best of our abilities. Seeing this coin doing so poorly compared to a couple weeks ago is very saddening.

Yeah man as we said you do good work. But do you guys really know who is in charge of this coin?

..As I said a coin without a Developer in charge is no coin. Outsourcing is nice but never works fully.

Hope the exchange is coming for you guys. I sold today the last coins. Hope you see 1000 Sat. its good because you lost already enough money (me too but yeah thats the game) ... but please see my critical words and don't get burned here again. This coin is high gambling not more.
walkingtall111

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 09:47:27 PM

agreed 100%, Jeffersonairplane does Voot have a lead developer anymore ? Or is this just the smoke team ?  
jeffersonairplane (OP)
Legendary

www.bitkong.com

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 09:53:48 PM

Honestly, at this point it does not seem like there is a active lead dev for Voot. MsCollec has been very inactive and the only posts he makes here are to argue with other community members which is just very pointless at this time.

The only devs working on Voot right now are the (outsourced) SMOKE devs. They still have quite a bit to work on after the anon exchange, the VootMarket most notably. However, there are no plans for any other development after that.

I have my own connections with very qualified devs who can take over the project but that will need to take some planning.

We can also elect a new dev and form a Voot Foundation if we really want to help steer this coin in the right way. I think we need a leader and not just PR. What do you guys think? Does anyone know any devs who may be interested in taking over the Voot project? Who wants to be a part of the Voot foundation and to help turn things around?

We need to work together as a community if we want to have any chances of succeeding.

There are a lot of undercover FUDsters here, people who pretend they're in the long haul with Voot but really are just waiting for the next pump to dump their coins. I can tell who is who and there are already some who have decided to show their true colours, not naming any names in particular but it's pretty obvious.

I need your honest feedback guys.

BTCitcointalk
                                                                 ██
                                                               ███   ██
                                                      ██      ███  ███
                                                     ███     ██  ███  ██
   ████████████████      ▐█
      ██████████▀   █       ▐█
  ▀██▄     ▄██  ██
                                                                        ███

Program

❤️
Give Hope To Everyone

❤️
malexls

Activity: 120

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 09:55:58 PM

agreed 100%, Jeffersonairplane does Voot have a lead developer anymore ? Or is this just the smoke team ?  

Look at the mess when MsCollec comes here, people harassing him for the past dump, he was (is still) the man we needed, not for his PR skills we know, but for his dev skills

The only devs working on Voot right now are the (outsourced) SMOKE devs. They still have quite a bit to work on after the anon exchange, the VootMarket most notably. However, there are no plans for any other development after that.
They wanted to launch their own coin, it might be a good opportunity for them to continue with voot instead of launching SmokeCoin, i'm sure they thought about it

I have my own connections with very qualified devs who can take over the project but that will need to take some planning.
some planning? =?
walkingtall111

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 09:57:57 PM

Honestly, at this point it does not seem like there is a active lead dev for Voot. MsCollec has been very inactive and the only posts he makes here are to argue with other community members which is just very pointless at this time.

We can also elect a new dev and form a Voot Foundation if we really want to help steer this coin in the right way. I think we need a leader and not just PR. What do you guys think? Does anyone know any devs who may be interested in taking over the Voot project? Who wants to be a part of the Voot foundation and to help turn things around?

We need to work together as a community if we want to have any chances of succeeding.

There are a lot of undercover FUDsters here, people who pretend they're in the long haul with Voot but really are just waiting for the next pump to dump their coins. I can tell who is who and there are already some who have decided to show their true colours, not naming any names in particular but it's pretty obvious.

I need your honest feedback guys.

This is best post I have seen in a while to be honest. I agree we need a new developer to take this coin to where it belongs and I would be part of the Voot foundation.
jeffersonairplane (OP)
Legendary

www.bitkong.com

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 10:06:14 PM

some planning? =?

I know two people who are highly qualified developers who can take over the coin very easily, I've known them for almost 6 years now and they've done some dev work for me in the past (not crypto related). I have asked them previously (about 2-3 weeks ago) about taking the plunge with crypto and they said developing for crypto should be a piece of cake of them. However, they both have full time jobs and would only be able to dedicated any spare time they have towards this project if they decide to get involved.

I can ask them about it again to see what they think and what they can offer but this is just one option. Let's see what our available options are and move on from there.

Let me know your ideas everyone!

BTCitcointalk
                                                                 ██
                                                               ███   ██
                                                      ██      ███  ███
                                                     ███     ██  ███  ██
   ████████████████      ▐█
      ██████████▀   █       ▐█
  ▀██▄     ▄██  ██
                                                                        ███

Program

❤️
Give Hope To Everyone

❤️
walkingtall111

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 10:12:46 PM

some planning? =?

I know two people who are highly qualified developers who can take over the coin very easily, I've known them for almost 6 years now and they've done some dev work for me in the past (not crypto related). I have asked them previously (about 2-3 weeks ago) about taking the plunge with crypto and they said developing for crypto should be a piece of cake of them. However, they both have full time jobs and would only be able to dedicated any spare time they have towards this project if they decide to get involved.

I can ask them about it again to see what they think and what they can offer but this is just one option. Let's see what our available options are and move on from there.

Well two part time developers is better then no developers.
malexls

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 10:13:13 PM

very nice

not a whale  Cheesy but imo the best option would be that smoketeam take over instead of doing their own coin, they don't communicate that much tho so i don't expect quick answer but what you've proposed is a very good option

we need a clear answer from MsCollec too...
deephouse

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 10:13:29 PM

some planning? =?

Maybe they both can be co-leads for VOOT. That will give more stability to VOOT & they can share their time/resource effectively.

sofu
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1085

Degenerate Crypto Gambler

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 10:32:48 PM

Why you guys discuss those things in public?  Huh

You really searching for a new dev now? I like this coin but now I sold on ~5-10% loss. Sorry but this is to much risk for me at the moment.

malexls

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 10:38:09 PM

nothing secret, whale asked smoketeam if they're interested to continue with voot after cloud/anonE/market
Pages: « 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 [89] 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 »
  Print  

Jump to: